The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
serenade_me_jazz2
leeyejin
schiller
JS
curlsattack
Raemi
1232j3
yayadina
ai_sumairu
cherry_berry
~MiXiHae~DBSK
desertthem
soshihater
JaeCherry
JaeRi
yudit
wonderanti
SujuAngeL
AngelWings
yunho_lady
hatepastelpink
McFryburg aka Learner
SparklingDiamond
fuzzywuzzy
xjjjLOVE
Hannie*Saru
izzybellboo
YooSulover
taiyou_no_namida
paboshitdae
MissyKissy
stealing_life
Mizuki
blackbunny
jaejae19
chumcheorom
Angela
queenbee
soshit
Bento_box
44 posters

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Empty The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

Post by Bento_box Wed 21 Jan 2009, 8:49 am

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Crom

Shin Haechul, also known as "Mawang" (마왕, prince of darkness) has spoken out recently about his desertion of SNSD.

Some of you may remember Dream Concert (lol) and what happened to SNSD at the time. After the event, there was a lot of ruckus in the world of Kpop, but no celebrity was as rash and open about supporting SNSD as Shin HaeChul.

Mr Shin lashed out against antis in a rash manner and threatened to play SNSD songs all day long on his radio show, and if there were any complaints he would do it all year long. Its not surprising that he has since lost his radio show.

Nevertheless, after his public comments condemning those involved in DC, Shin Haechul made sure to do some damage control afterwards by going on shows and trying to cast aside his support for SNSD... His FanAjoushi image was obvious as he was constantly "admiring" young women although his wife had recently given birth to his daughter....

So its seriously funny, that the major FanAjoushi has publicly declared his love for Kara. As he stated how much he liked them when he met them on a collaboration in a show, his band members from N.EX.T asked him if he had betrayed SNSD... to which he responded with this:

Shin HaeChul wrote:
    I already have. I changed a long time ago. All the Kara members are really pretty, but out of them, the one who looks like Namie Amuro, Gu Hara is really cute. That's the reason I changed from SNSD.

lol, FanAjoushis should take a leaf out of his book and move on...

And in dedication to SNSD, here is the Guilty Gear Soundtrack of HaeChul and his band N.EX.T, it's called, "Dead Silence", how appropriate. ;)

In other news, the oh-so-busy SNSD, who are only appearing on two major broadcasting stations (SBS and MBC), are taking a break come Chinese New Year.

Finally, to address confusion about sales figures of the "Gee" rat album. Please if your going to make any comments in regards to sales be entirely sure of your statements.

"오프라인 앨범 차트인 한터차트에 따르면 'Gee'는 발매 10여일 만에 3만장에 가까운 판매고를 올렸다. 소속사 SM엔터테이먼트에 따르면 도,소매상 판매가 약 6만5천장 정도 이뤄졌다. 참고로 표본조사와 도매를 중심으로 조사하는 한터차트와 앨범 출고를 중심으로한 소속사 집계량은 차이가 날 수 밖에 없다."

What is roughly stated here is that there is conflicting figures from both Hanteo and SM Entertainment in respect to the offline sales. It also states that there may be gaps in figures with Hanteo but no way near the ridiculousness of 35,000. In order to understand something, its best to read between the lines and fully comprehend what is written. Above is not translated in to this:

According to offline album chart research company Hanteo, within ten days of release, "Gee" has sold over 30,000 copies. According to their agency SM Entertainment, they have sold nearly 65,000 copies. Note that there is a difference between the number of album sales reported by Hanteo, which utilizes a sample survey in order to get their numbers, and SM Entertainment, who gets their numbers from the number of albums shipped out to the stores. The most accurate number would be the aggregate of the two.

In fact the above translation is misleading and sends out a conflicting message... For the "aggregate" to be taken it means adding both figures together to get the real result... That would mean adding 30k to 65k... and its simply ridiculous, and getting your numbers from albums "shipped out" is not sales, its called number of albums distributed to stores.

O_O

Nowadays, it seems only places hold credibility if they coincide with your beliefs. Also, its best to credit the news article and not the picture if you're planning on crediting at all. ;p

Sheer props to SNSD if they truly made that figure, mind you we are yet to see anything truly reflecting those salesfigures.

Source

Last edited by Bento_box on Wed 21 Jan 2009, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Empty Re: The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

Post by soshit Wed 21 Jan 2009, 9:02 am

he is now a fanAjusshi of kara?? i guess no one left for snsd...

so their album just sold over 30 000?? or 65 000?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Empty Re: The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi

Post by queenbee Wed 21 Jan 2009, 9:06 am

^
    According to hanteo, its 30 000.. according to SME 65 000 were SHIPPED OUT..

Shipped out is different from sold.. "shipped out" means SME delivered that number of copies to stores and retail outlets... it doesn't mean people actually bought them all... And I'll take Hanteo over SME reports anyday...

This could mean only one thing... 65 000 minus 30 000 equals 35 000 UNSOLD Gee albums are still in stores right now.. LOL...

In any case, thanks for the CORRECT and WORKING news link obento XD

Goodness knows we need to have actual credits before spreading such reports... else, we might be branded as delusional people

Razz
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 21 Jan 2009, 9:10 am

^ok, thx queenbee!!
    so sm is trying to make it sounds like GEE is THAT successful and delusionfuls believe it ? i feel bad for them now...hehe
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Wed 21 Jan 2009, 11:10 am

Perfectly done Bento. I so petty SNSD fans. XDDDD
    Sold 65000 albums in 13 day. What a joke.
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Wed 21 Jan 2009, 11:30 am

I sort of feel sorry for that DJ. he spoke his mind against alot of naysayers.

But eh I think the way he said it was wrong.

In two minds about it really.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Wed 21 Jan 2009, 11:40 am

Abandonment is painful. LOL.

I wonder how much it took for that guy to realize how meaningless it is to support plastics. And it's rather annoying that he couldn't stick to SNShitD after his threats; now that he's slowly losing important things because of SNShitD, he shifts to KARA. OMO~ WHAT A FAN YOU HAVE PLASTICS.
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Wed 21 Jan 2009, 12:18 pm

oh Shin Haechul, congratulations! You've finally seen the light! SNSD's evil spell must have worn off..ah, those witchy b*tches are losing their ajusshi fans one by one..I hope it wouldn't take long before those poor delusionfuls will be able to see that those shitdaes aren't worth of their "love"..

LOL about the album sales..SME is trying really hard to make SNShitD look as if their album is selling out..why can't just they disband this stupid plastic group?
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 21 Jan 2009, 12:38 pm

Aisshh~~ what a world we live in. Shipped is the same as sold? Uh, reality check. Mmmm. *claps for HaeChul* :) You have done well.
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Wed 21 Jan 2009, 12:47 pm

lol HaeChul is wise *nods happily* Kara is much better XD

But there is no way you should add 30K onto 65K

Why would SM make it sound like SNSD sold less albums than they really did? People might figure there'sa reason for them not selling many (and there is) and might not want to buy it
    MissyKissy
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 103
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by MissyKissy Wed 21 Jan 2009, 1:04 pm

SUR-WEEEEET!
    You finally did the right thing now Mr. HaeChul. Kara is the real pretty girls unlike those fake pretty girls aka. plastic dolls. Razz

Ahahah, I knew there was something fishy about the sales figure! Delusionals will always be delusionals, they'll do anything to make their dolls seem popular bragging
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Wed 21 Jan 2009, 3:32 pm

ohh this is so burn.
    at first i wanted to chuck my shoes at him
    now i dont know XD kind of funny how he just turned on them.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10The 'Prince of Darkness' deserts Soshi Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Wed 21 Jan 2009, 4:02 pm

Shin HaeChul wrote:
    I already have. I changed a long time ago. All the Kara members are really pretty, but out of them, the one who looks like Namie Amuro, Gu Hara is really cute. That's the reason I changed from SNSD.
    HAHA...finally he comes to his senses. I was really shocked by what he did after DC. I mean seriously...how crazy can a fan get? And a celebrity at that! Yeeesh. Now though...LOL...he continues to eat his words.

Those sales numbers...*shakes head* Doesn't mattter anyway. They'll never make this a hit. huh. yeah right. That'll be the day...ROFL

Thanks for the report! STAND strong!
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 21 Jan 2009, 4:38 pm

lol. he finally realizes that snsd ain't getting any better, so it's time
    for a change!! ahaha. yeah, snsd is no good for anyone. we all know
    that. at least he realizes that snsd is no good for him. lmao!!!

anywho, i knew that the sales werent that high. haha. stupid delusionals
    pretty desperate to be saying it sold that much. [they wish].
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 21 Jan 2009, 5:24 pm

Bento_box wrote:
    In fact the above translation is misleading and sends out a conflicting message... For the "aggregate" to be taken it means adding both figures together to get the real result... That would mean adding 30k to 65k... and its simply ridiculous, and getting your numbers from albums "shipped out" is not sales, its called number of albums distributed to stores.

What... ze hell????
    Just because they would plague CD stores with thousands of copies of Gee, doesn't mean that all copies would be sold... SM, you really think you can get your lies across??? (I guess he can, if you think about how many delusionals fall for his BS).

Good to know Haechul (I don't really know him that well... Thank you for enlightening me, Bento ^^) is choosing natural over plastic =)
    Way to go!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed 21 Jan 2009, 5:36 pm

Hmm Koo Hara looks like Namie Amuro? I don't see it XD
    Looks like SNSD has lost another fan~ He doesn't seem all to upset about it XD
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 21 Jan 2009, 6:27 pm

HAHA see how much you regret ever having anything to do with SNSD?
    it just BITES.
    that's so funny though, I can't say I'm a fan of KARA but I do believe they are a good band that IS so much better then soSHIT
    that's so funny!

30,000 SM THOSE DAMN f**ken LIARS
    SHIPPED OUT a store could buy hundreds at a time it doesn't mean anyone bought it OMG.
    SM is a liar too know how ridiculous and all the delusional were so excited.
    SHIT. They were off by MORE then HALF.

that's seriously pathetic that they would lie so BIG.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Wed 21 Jan 2009, 8:35 pm

Ouch, what a blow =P
    Another one bites the dust <3

What a smart man you are Haechul
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Wed 21 Jan 2009, 8:40 pm

i love this topic. haha.

it will soon happen, all of shitdae's fans
    will get bored of them.
    i was first distraught that Shin Haechul supported shitdae.
    and now, he boldly and proudly confesses that he's not a fan
    anymore-- i dont blame him. Kara is wayy better than shitdae.

i knew there was something wrong
    with the number of sales that was previously reported.
    with all the hating going on, i doubt shitdae would get
    those number of sales in 13 days.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Wed 21 Jan 2009, 9:41 pm

LMAO. This article is so full of win.
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Thu 22 Jan 2009, 2:51 am

hehehe..1 less fan for the plastics..
    i really like amuro namie..^^
    and i like hara..

they're far more beautiful than those fakes
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Thu 22 Jan 2009, 4:33 am

Razz sold album's 30,000///

the 65,000 thing mislead people.......HOORAY SM FOR NOTHING!
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 22 Jan 2009, 6:04 am

and allkpop ( and delusionfuls )was happy cos of the 65k shipped out cds that has been still in the stores getting cobwebs?? Razz

and hurray for heechul!... took you long enough to say that in public..
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Thu 22 Jan 2009, 6:12 am

hahahaha.. nice one there, shin haechul...!!!

you did the right job^^

and is that a joke I see at the bottom part?
    65 000 + 30 000????

can we just subtract 65 000 to 30 000...? Razz
    wonderanti
    wonderanti
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by wonderanti Thu 22 Jan 2009, 8:16 am

whew..
    what a relief..
    so they were not able to sell 65 k albums...puhahaha..
    delusionals are always spreading exaggerated news..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:37 am