The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
curlsattack
deflate
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
soshihate
OopurpleoO
KihaeXi
chocohippo
jaejae19
The.day.dreamer
LUPIN
collation
soshit
im_b
Forever Hate The Nine
smiley_donutXD
chumcheorom
IhateSOSHI
FISHYILUFFYOU
JaeMinLuv08
sadface
snsdsuckss
kijun
IhateSnSbtiche
Ethanol
Yumii
AngelWings
kil
~MiXiHae~DBSK
koreangurl2626
Angela
soshihater
Gaytards
supermarbel_cake
paboshitdae
Bento_box
queenbee
40 posters

UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed!

KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18

UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed!

Post by KihaeXi Thu 27 Nov 2008, 5:04 am

TT . TT

So it's not canceled ?

Haix . . .
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed!

Post by queenbee Thu 27 Nov 2008, 5:18 am

^^
    Concert venue may be held far away from the protests and demonstrations.. but then how do you expect the artists and international fans to go THERE?

they obviously still need to go through the airports... where the protests and demonstrations are occurring...

NEWS FROM KOREA!
    NAVER LINK

Finally...

Basically it is saying that due to the unstable political situation in Thailand, SME is worried it might have an effect on the concert (WTF???)

HOWEVER, they are still undecided as to whether to cancel the show or not and are in close contact with the local officials to closely monitor the political situation in Thailand as their first priority are the stars and fans safety...

SME.. if yo really are concerned of your artists and the fans safety... JUST CANCEL THE DAMN FRIGGIN' SHOW, YOU BASTARDS!!!!

----

More news: The PM of Thailand has announced a Press Conference 6PM Thailand time.. no news on the agenda... but will closely monitor it...

Damn... good thing I am monitoring Thailand info as part of my work now... I'm scheduled to hold an event there middle next month.. so me and my boss are also worried on the situation =__=

Last edited by queenbee on Thu 27 Nov 2008, 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Thu 27 Nov 2008, 5:45 am

LSM is just worried about his money .

What the hell !
    Does he even care about his stars and their fans ?

Anyone with half a mind and a concerned heart would cancel it .
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Thu 27 Nov 2008, 6:49 am

the latest news...

It is confirmed by both concert oganizers (Thai Team : ADAMAS /Korea Team : Dreamaker & SM Ent.) that the SM concert in Thailand will be postponed to 7 Febuary 2009.

Regarding to the tickets issue, please follow the update news from ADAMAS official website very soon..

We hope that everyone will be well-prepared for the SM concerts next year.

Credit : Miracle'O' & SMf Team
    Eng Tran: pimvareeya
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Thu 27 Nov 2008, 8:24 am

dangg wait for 3 months? geeeez.
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Thu 27 Nov 2008, 9:25 am

It took them this long to come up with this? This is disgusting, this should have been the first thing they should have done, and released it asap, and not let fans hanging.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Thu 27 Nov 2008, 10:23 pm

oh!ts postponed?
    wo..thats g0od f0r safety..
    but pity f0r the Thailand Fans..
    curlsattack
    curlsattack
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Post by curlsattack Fri 28 Nov 2008, 8:22 am

I will pray for the Thai fans and Thai STAND members to be safe from harm from the conflict.

this is saddening.
    and this makes me hate LSM more.
    will he shut up about money already?
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Fri 28 Nov 2008, 12:09 pm

wait i dont really understand.
    did the concert get cancel because of the riot or the other way around?
    if its the firsrt one then why doenst SM just bail out?
    its not like this would be the first time he bailed out on a concert.
    its kinda scary there..
    someone could get hurt... if they show up.
    who cares if its next year he should know that someone will jump onstage
    and someone will get hurt.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Fri 28 Nov 2008, 4:08 pm

thank goodness it postproned <33
    stay safe everyone.

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2008, 5:54 pm

Omygosh, first they wait around to make sure that they have a "good" reason to cancel. Then they joke around. Then they don't even apologize?!? I really was scared for everyone.

SNSD may be horrible, but they are real people. I know if someone who was real biznatchy to me and a lot of people got seriously hurt for something they weren't even part of, I'd be angry, confused and hurt. We may not like them, but they have many people who love them. I don't wish harm upon them.
    jojoushi
    jojoushi
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by jojoushi Mon 01 Dec 2008, 1:33 am

good thing it's postponed. we can finally be assured that our artists are safe.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 01 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

To be safer, they should cancel the concert -- not just postpone it.
    =.=
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10UPDATED: SM Town Bangkok - Officially Postponed! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Thu 04 Dec 2008, 9:40 pm

altough i hate shitdae,
    i didnt wanna them n their fans and esp my idols were hurt,,
    i think,
    it is good way

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 9:27 pm

wow...thats really scary...
    i wonder what caused such a riot...
    Durr...ShitDae (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:39 pm