The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
yuniel
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
~YunGi~
kxluv
Oh_Mona
~MiXiHae~DBSK
blabblepop
soshit
jaeSMILES
soshihater
Maki
IhateSOSHI
B*tchanny
Gaytards
YooSulover
koreangurl2626
kijun
paboshitdae
collation
kil
STANDupPEOPLE
kewlchick12345
crazylove
MinnieMinMinChunnie
jaejae19
OopurpleoO
LUPIN
supermarbel_cake
queenbee
Bento_box
34 posters

SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Empty SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China

Post by Bento_box Sun 19 Oct 2008, 6:47 am

lol yeah right.

Before I start with the joke that is "Korea China Friendship Festival" we need to remind ourselves of SNSDs reception in the Chinese version of SMTownLive earlier this year...

SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Xforestza2ho4
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China X4ac8

I just thought I had to make that clarification first. It's kindof mocking to still have them perform in a friendship festival, and of course it also doesnt bar any ill-doing from SM. Of course they would try to make their 9 girls look more favorable in the eyes of the Chinese through Channel CCTV.

Here are some pics from the event. It's seriosuly strange that even when I looked for coverage on Newsen (who covered the Asia Song Festival) and even Naver and nothing official has been released yet....

- Oh wait ~ There are no Official pictures ~ Or fan pics spamming the threads! -

If you guys are familiar with the Korean media you would know that they usually release pictures during "real-time", as in when the event itself is happening, that's why you can find a lot of pictures really quickly. Considering this is a "Friendship Festival" between Korea and China you would only imagine that there is more than just fancams available. Why the delay? Goodness knows. You would also think that since Lee JungHyun was making her Korean stage comeback in the Event, there would at least be a mention of that, or even a picture or two.

Nevertheless searching for news and pics from different places made me come across something quite hilarious.
    Apparently the entirety of Cassiopeia (all 800,000) of them cheered for SNSD. Can I get a LOL?

Click on the link and view it on Internet Explorer, those who are also familiar with Cass know a few obvious points:
    1 - Cass are organized first and foremost. They come together and create a "Force" of a Red Ocean. Not only are they armed with Balloons, but in the Evening (which this obviously is), they would have their glowsticks on hand. It also pretty much means that you won't find them "mixed" with other FCs, especially not S<3nes. Razz

2 - Just listen to the screams. If Cass were truly cheering then I am pretty sure that we would all be blown away by it, since they are known and have a reputation for being so "powerful" in their support. You would also think that they would keep their cheers loudest for the people they are there to support. duh.

3 - If Cass were going to cheer for somebody then why were their fellow fans in daum so surprised and well, laughing at the poor S<3ne that's posting a 'thank you' message...
    My fave quotes:
    Of course, for sure hehehe
    oh ho ho ho, S<3nes (can also translate to Wishful moment)!
    Er... when was this?
    I see...heh

For future reference, this is what Cassiopeia looks like when they go to a TVXQ event:
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China 98097606cy7

Not that plain blob of confusion that "cheered" for SNSD. Luckily only the Korean S<3nes were dumb enough to make a big deal out of it, and get laughed at, hopefully their International counterparts are not that dim... or are they?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Empty Re: SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China

Post by queenbee Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:05 am

><"

Delusional Delusionfuls... lol

Weird how there hasn't been any news on this... fancams are scarce.. and the only ones you do find are either the one BB mentioned or close ups of the DBSK boys on stage (lucky fan...) ..

and this was when?

a couple of DAYS ago!

funny how SM was able to release news reports on the SMTown Korea an hour or two AFTER it started, yet this one is taking DAYS to be out in the open...

I mean come on.. it's a FRIENDSHIP festival between China and Korea... are there even any Chinese reports on this? No one covered it?

Love the response of Cassiopeia on the Insanes spamming their blog...
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Empty Re: SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:13 am

lawwwwll...
    lame much o_-
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:25 am

LOL!!!

seriously..how delusional can delusionals get??
    why aren't news reports out on this event anyway?
    Cass cheering for Shitdae?? Are you sure they're not Sones dressed in RED?
    Or maybe poor Cassies threatened?? FTW

Last time I checked, Cass closed their glow sticks when Shitdae performed...or did Cass had another of this so-called "instant change of attitude"? (1st one being about them adapting to the Japanese way of cheering)...hahaha

And to add the icing to the cake,
    Cass doesn't even know they did it...
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:27 am

that's something new O___O

Poor Insanes . . . . NOT Razz
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:28 am

LOL. LOL. LOL.

aaaahhh. if everyone was as delusional as those s<3nes are, we'd all be considered schizophrenic. haha.

love the comments. they're all dripping with sarcasm.
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Sun 19 Oct 2008, 8:22 am

augh!!why are soshits soooooo StUPID and RETARDED??

of course,They learned from the best *roll eyes* obviously it's DOM's favorite Panty Flasher!!!TARDFANY!!!

DREAM ON SOSHITS>...(maybe SNSD will dedicate a song 4 soshit called "dream on" about a gurl who can't reach her dream because she is too bitchy for her own good)

LSM is really pushing it....can't he see the evidence fromSmtoWN shanghai???

YOU'RE wasting your MONEY!!!

SNSD???FRIENDSHIP???CHINA???HAHA!!!!THAT IS SSOOO FUNNYY!!! Razz

SOsHITS better be prepared for the "warm" welcome that china will give to their plastic Idols..
    Razz
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Sun 19 Oct 2008, 10:35 am

WOW at that last pic! 0_0
    that's definitely a red ocean..
    kewlchick12345
    kewlchick12345
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by kewlchick12345 Sun 19 Oct 2008, 10:37 am

This is too funny Razz LSM would do n-ethin 4 his 9 whores.....but honestly did those delusionfuls realli believe CASS was cheerin for those 9 plastics.. bragging..
    i feel so bad 4 CASS rite now things are gettin so confusin..with awards comin up..LSM being retarted..not knowing wether 2 cheer or not cheer geez...

Im sure CASS has noticed that everywhere DBSK is those 9 plastics follow now.....i wuldnt kno wether 2 cheer for DBSK or be silents cuz of those retards..so confusin Oh No
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Sun 19 Oct 2008, 10:58 am

and.... JRI and suju m aren't gonna be there... why?

LEE JUNG HYUN WHAT?! YAY. i heart her.
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sun 19 Oct 2008, 11:50 am

Er I saw the video, and yeah there were people cheering for them?

Obviously its not as loud as the cheers that would be reserved for DBSK, but Cassiopeia's cheers for the 9 s***s are probably on the same level as that for other artistes at the concert. (Based on my experience going for mixed concerts with DBSK and other artistes.)

Don't really know for sure until we see other fancams for the other artistes too I guess.

I'm also kind of iffy on the quotes selected for point no. 3. To me, the posts just don't seem that "surprised" or "negative", and we're trying to read too much into these people's words.

Don't get me wrong, I really hate the 9 s***s. But yet I just don't think the anti reaction for this was as strong as DC or black ocean in China. I'm an anti, but I also would like to be a logical anti.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 19 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

HAHAHAHAHAHH LOOOOOOL!!! thank you for the laugh...
    ROFL!! S<3nes, keep up the wishful thinking....oh my...they
    are hilarious...

THE QUOTES ROCKED MY WORLD!!!

"i see, he" "oh ho ho, S<3nes" "when was this?" hahahahahah! I love you
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 19 Oct 2008, 1:31 pm

O__O"
    damn cass at the last pic that waht you call support
    XD i like to see insanes do taht.
    oh wait they can't with their -20 fans xD
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:30 pm

OH MY APPLE JUiCEE
    Cass is so pretty !!!!!
    i never saw them as a wholeee in one stadium beforeee.

i knew it wasnt Cass from the start ;]
    if it was, they really cant call themselves a cass can they?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:40 pm

kil wrote:
    I'm also kind of iffy on the quotes selected for point no. 3. To me, the posts just don't seem that "surprised" or "negative", and we're trying to read too much into these people's words.

Don't get me wrong, I really hate the 9 s***s. But yet I just don't think the anti reaction for this was as strong as DC or black ocean in China. I'm an anti, but I also would like to be a logical anti.

The whole point is that people just dont seem to care. I really don't think that you can compare this with Black Ocean or DC, not in the same league.

It just shows how little people care now, and how no effort is even taken to deal with these people. Kind of like a "whatever man, this is getting old".

Not really a crazy "anti-reaction", that was my point. :3
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sun 19 Oct 2008, 3:45 pm

Bento_box wrote:
    kil wrote:

The whole point is that people just dont seem to care. I really don't think that you can compare this with Black Ocean or DC, not in the same league.

It just shows how little people care now, and how no effort is even taken to deal with these people. Kind of like a "whatever man, this is getting old".

Not really a crazy "anti-reaction", that was my point. :3

bento_box: i remember mabel telling me about how LSM and what he told the fans here what he said:

The rat AKA LSM wrote:this concert involves the country, fans, please think of the consequences, dont do something thats a spurr of the moment/
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sun 19 Oct 2008, 5:53 pm

lmfao. Those delusionfuls are, well, delusional. Insanes are probly the smallest fanclub in asia. Well, maybe not...but they're certanly the most Hated. Cass never gets hated, at least not out loud, because of their power. And E.L.F. would just gang up with Cass if they were getting harrassed. Shapeley is just nice.

I think LSM should actually keep putting them out there so we can make fun of them more and they can get humiliated.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sun 19 Oct 2008, 6:55 pm

red ocean rocks man!!
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD ~ Representing the bond between Korea and China Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 19 Oct 2008, 7:14 pm

Let me put this kindly...

SNSD representing the bonds between Korea and China, is like the KKK representing the bonds between white and black people.

Lets applaud SM's intelligence in this decision.
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 19 Oct 2008, 8:44 pm

Cassiopeia cheered for snsd?!
    ho ho ho like that would happen!
    keep on dreaming delusionfuls.

P.S: Dont you just love those X-ed pics!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 19 Oct 2008, 11:24 pm

AW......
    Insane~
    u'r so poor.........................................

*BORAT TONE*
    NOT
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Post by Maki Sun 19 Oct 2008, 11:35 pm

LOL LOL LOL

Supposedly the largest pop concert in Asia (ASF) simmered with a whimper. How lame. It's all SNshit's fault. And I totally laughed at the paradox of this "friendship" concert with SNSD in it, when SHshitDae is the wedge driven into Asian values that unify Asia.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Mon 20 Oct 2008, 12:35 am

so still no pics? how lame
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 20 Oct 2008, 1:43 am

o.o why still no pics??
    geezzz i hate to admit it but yeah i think i herad som cheers =.="
    crap..............
    it makes me start to think cass already forgives shitdae o.o
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Mon 20 Oct 2008, 2:34 am

ROFL.
    i love the 'uh, when was this?' quote.
    psshhh. if Cassie were to cheer for SNSD i thought the news would be bigger, it would be EVERYWHERE. there wouldnt be a moment without the insanes boasting about it.

sides, cass will cheer with insanes when pigs fly~ 8D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:43 pm