The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+35
ALLNINEGONE
riinjjang
Candi
BlackSea_X
queenbee
shitdae
Spriinklezz
Wolfie
IcametoAnti
deflate
LUPIN
xisa
B*tchanny
Tiffany_Ugly
mkd454
SUJUDB
empress_ellen
yuniel
soshit
soshihater
fuzzywuzzy
MaMa DelusionFul
collation
Cutie
Zoy
Yumii
snsdsuckss
amylia
Tangera
Bento_box
FISHYILUFFYOU
Super Gal
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Angela
Tbell
39 posters

China is READY for SNSD!

Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :
    China is READY for SNSD! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10China is READY for SNSD! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

China is READY for SNSD! Empty China is READY for SNSD!

Post by Tbell Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:13 am

China is READY for SNSD! A9205d10

As it was not enough starting off their career as the face of plastic surgery for a certain clinic in China, SNSD are paving their road for fame and love in China promptly! The following is the article regarding SNSD on a Chinese Newspapers that we got our hands on it ^^ Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China is READY for SNSD! Db41d810

SNSD is a new girlband introduced by South Korean company SM Entertainment. This girlband which debut 1 year ago has attracted many fans who love and support them. However, despite the support they get from fans, they also have many antis. Why is this so?

The plastic surgery issue

Since debut, many fans have pointed out that they have all underwent plastic surgery, and these fans even picked out their before-and-after surgery pictures for comparison. Netizens revealed that the plastic surgery they have done include [I don't know the professional/medical terms for these operations, unfortunately or fortunately. XD] shrinking the sides of their noses, pushing up their nose bridges and nose tips, (there's one type of sugery here, but I don't know what it is), having double eyelids, sharpening cheekbones, orthodontic treatment etc. All the plastic surgery is a huge discount for their overall image (basically it negatively impacts their image.)

Incident whereby banners were torn; fans unite to protest

Dream Concert 2008, which was held on June 7 at Seoul Olympic Stadium attracted more than 50,000 fans, but only 35,000 seats were prepared. This overwhelming response is due to the fact that it was a free performance. SNSD fans tore Super Junior's and TVXQ's banners in order to fight/compete for more seats. 20 minutes into the performances, the concert had to be halted/stopped for about 30 minutes. When it was time for SNSD's performance, the "Silent Treatment" by the fans of Super Junior, TVXQ, Wonder Girls and SS501 etc occured. During SNSD's performance, most of the fans turned off their glowsticls, and most of the stadium was silent for about 10 minutes, as a form of boycotting and showing their displeasure.

Rude to seniors (sunbaes); Offended artistes from the same management company

To SNSD, Super Junior and TVXQ are considered seniors (sunbaes). However, according to some fans, SNSD members once said something insulting about Donghae's parents, and even mocked him for being an orphan. Besides, SNSD fans also united to mass-search the phrase "TVXQ Sexual Harrassment" on Naver search engine, making this the "most popular search term", and negatively affecting TVXQ's reputation. Many (SNSD?) fans have extreme behaviour.

Saying that Taiwan is a country; making many furious

[I am not sure of the background of the whole China-Taiwan issue, but China believes Taiwan is part of China, whereas Taiwan believes they are independent of China. So, most Chinese refuse to acknowledge Taiwan as a country. Even UN doesn't acknowledge Taiwan, if I am not wrong. However, with the new Taiwanese president, Ma Ying Jiou, who is willing to talk to the Chinese government regarding this issue, I am not sure how things will turn out eventually.]

In an interview, when SNSD got to know that they have many fans in Taiwan (province), they seemed very happy and leader Kim Taeyeon said "Taiwan is a country that we long for."

This sentence immediately resulted in backlash from netizens, who feel that their words make people infuriated, and these netizens have called for others to boycott SNSD. SNSD seems to be following the path of Rainie Yang (a Taiwanese singer and actress who also said something controversial regarding the bilateral ties between China and Taiwan)

Disrespect for fans; Results in more scoldings/negative remarks

Not long ago, the news that SNSD throws their fans' letters into the rubbish bins had spread around, and this news was even accompanied by pictures. Apparently some fans had sneaked/filtrated into the resting rooms of their idols, and realised that SNSD had left. But they found fans' letters in the rubbish bins, resulting in more negative remarks regarding SNSD's behaviour.

SNSD is currently a very hot topic on the net, but what is hot are the criticisms that netizens have for SNSD. Netizens have even gathered anti-fans, formed and set-up their anti-fanclubs. This is an open display of their stand against SNSD, and it is easy to find negative news articles regarding SNSD and anti-SNSD remarks. On this path filled with criticisms and negative comments, SNSD, how are you going to go on?

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=447404784
    Translation for STAND: Tangera

Last edited by Tbell on Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    China is READY for SNSD! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10China is READY for SNSD! Right_bar_bleue

China is READY for SNSD! Empty Re: China is READY for SNSD!

Post by Angela Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:16 am

SNSD members once said something insulting about Donghae's parents, and even mocked him for being an orphan.
    This sentence makes me more angry. Well their idol is like their fans. Leaders of THUGS.
    Well SNSD even China now knows about your antis.

Last edited by Angel on Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:19 am

Angel wrote:
    SNSD members once said something insulting about Donghae's parents, and even mocked him for being an orphan.
    This sentence makes me more angry. Well their idol is like their fans. Leaders of THUGS.

what fucken a**holes!!
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:28 am

Don't we just love the words "anti" posted near their picture? It feels good. I love you Au huh!

I really have no idea about them mocking Donghae being an orphan. *slapping SNSD's faces* helpless
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:41 am

once said something insulting about Donghae's parents, and even mocked him for being an orphan.

omg im so pissed off.

f*ck those bitches. go to hell you sluts.

eww So nyuh shit dae
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:47 am

its dispicable and immoral to mock a person and their parentage or lack of. It disgusts me to the core.

Nevertheless, I think the article (and not the translation, Tangera you did a great job ;) <3) has some false information. Its mostly due to rumours I guess.

I think the donghae parent comment is not SNSDs comment but their fans. COs I know for a fact that Bonerifics said such things about Donghae.

News like this in Chinese press is a bad sign for SM, any chance of telling us in which newspaper?

To those who dont know, SM have recently started an SMchina headquarters and are really really trying to break the market. (hence Suju M). This can only reflect negatively on SM. Gaining criticism as to why as a conservative country (korea) they let a group continuing to disgrace it continue, is a low blow for their credibility.

Tick tock... time is ticking baby.
    Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Post by Tangera Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:58 am

^ Hey! I went to the baidu thread and found out that the newspaper is called Xing (Xing is the pronunciation, the actual word means "star") Weekly.
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:17 am

Is it a tabloid paper or a real newspaper? Anybody now? Well actually it doesn't really matter if its a tabloid. As long as people know that they many antis than fans. I think SM should think again if he want to put those girls in SMTown concert in China. Maybe he'll pulled them out in the last minute claiming that they're preparing for 2nd album or something.
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Mon 28 Jul 2008, 12:47 pm

Angel wrote:

i know!!!
    fuckin' bitches!
    how can you call my donghae that?! (either snsd or sushi rollers)
    YOU WHORES!
    CHINA DOESN'T WELCOME YOU BITCHES!
    NOT EVEN CANADA!
    NOT EVEN THE US!
    so get out of SM and go be sluts!

you smelly girls who probably doesn't brush ur teeth and does care what people say are brainwashed!
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Mon 28 Jul 2008, 1:38 pm

lolz.. china is ready to make BLACK OCEAN for those bitches!
    WTF..they mock Donghae like that... ><"
    those bitches are UNEDUCATED and STUPID!
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Post by Zoy Mon 28 Jul 2008, 3:47 pm

oh..how i long for Sept 13 to come sooner so dear
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Mon 28 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm

wow... great newspaper article! Spreading the antiness, and to spread the hate for SNSD!

This sentence made me laugh a bit though,

This is an open display of their stand against SNSD,

Notice the word I bolded XD

Don't we just love the words "anti" posted near their picture? It feels good.

Yeah. And its written in HUGE letters XD

I still love the fact that when they introduce SNSD, they talk about the anti stuff~~~ Razz
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Mon 28 Jul 2008, 7:33 pm

lol.. is this a news article??/ The chinese are AMAZING!!! A whole nation ready to kick them to the ground...STAND

On this path filled with criticisms and negative comments, SNSD, how are you going to go on?

HAHAHA!! seriously..how are you going to to go on?? Razz

aww china I love you
    MaMa DelusionFul
    MaMa DelusionFul
    Resident Psychopath

Female Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by MaMa DelusionFul Mon 28 Jul 2008, 7:44 pm

Oh! The chinese don't seem very hospitable do they?

Or forgiving.

oooh....hmmm....aaaah... must love them though for their ..... awesomeness?

Love from,
    A fellow anti-fan Razz

P.s. isn't it wonderful to have some color in comparison to the dreary gloomy sinsiter background? And I say it with love. so proud
    Angela
    Angela

Warning :

Post by Angela Mon 28 Jul 2008, 7:45 pm

Guys you dont know how much I love number 13 and I cant wait for it to come. China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807 China is READY for SNSD! 476807
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Mon 28 Jul 2008, 8:27 pm

chinese are very notorious for their news ahha

but who cares xD gotta love em
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Mon 28 Jul 2008, 8:44 pm

um... i remember/heard that there's was alot of ANTI of SNSD in china? well this girl said it to me but, i don't know can't remember!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 28 Jul 2008, 8:57 pm

after reading this, i just wonder is the people in china wants to join STAND *put hand on chin*

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 9:42 pm

Angel wrote:

wasn't it bitchanny that called donghae 'fatherless'
    i heard this from somewhere...
    somebody was talking about donghae...
    and them someone from ShitDae (think it was bitchanny) shouted out, 'Ohh , the fatherless one'

it was something like that...i could b wrong
    but i just wanted to slap that bitch when i heard this tell me why
    Angela
    Angela

Warning :

Post by Angela Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:06 pm

bunnixluv72 wrote:
    Angel wrote:

wasn't it bitchanny that called donghae 'fatherless'
    i heard this from somewhere...
    somebody was talking about donghae...
    and them someone from ShitDae (think it was bitchanny) shouted out, 'Ohh , the fatherless one'

it was something like that...i could b wrong
    but i just wanted to slap that bitch when i heard this tell me why

Yeah someone told me that too. I was talking to her on SuJu Cyworld Fan club.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 29 Jul 2008, 6:00 am

yeah...ready for BLACK OCEAN
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Tue 29 Jul 2008, 6:13 am

lol lol lol! i love the person who wrote this article. FANTASTIC JOB! :D
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Post by empress_ellen Tue 29 Jul 2008, 9:45 am

UNFORGIVABLE what's next.........Dissing Jae about being adopted
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Tue 29 Jul 2008, 12:36 pm

^ argh
    bitches!
    they're so rude!
    we're doing this to them, cause we dont like the way that they're treating other people!

ITS PAYBACK TIME!
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Tue 29 Jul 2008, 2:07 pm

Yes finally SOMEONE publishes the TRUTH about ShitDae!!! I love you Xing Newpaper!!!!!!!

OMG, Bitchanny dissing Donghae??!!!! You are going to pay for that!!!

Black Ocean!! Do your job!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:13 am