The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
akemi_cho
Raemi
yuniel
Super Gal
Maki
teaaa
KihaeXi
Oh_Mona
Evilicewolf
Wendy
musicmakesmehigh
soshit
KC
LUPIN
Yumii
koreangurl2626
hJJ
plastics
OopurpleoO
kewlchick12345
kijun
hiyostand
loraine
xiahjaesu
SoHot
riinjjang
kil
YooSulover
Bento_box
soshihater
uknow_wifey
jaejae19
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbee
38 posters

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Empty Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

Post by queenbee Tue 28 Oct 2008, 2:00 am

Some of you may have wondered what has happened to the Korea China Friendship Festival which featured artists from both countries, namely from Korea: 동방신기, 소녀시대, 샤이니, 인순이, 쥬얼리, 마야, 파란, 이정현, DJ KOO, 비보이팀 겜블러 외 (DBSK, SNSD, Shinee, Insooni, Jewelry, Maya, Paran, Lee JungHyun, DJ Koo, B-Boy team Gambler) and from China: 한홍, 쑨위예, 천밍, 황성이, 샤바로량, 차이, 줘옌 (HanHong, Sonweeye, Chonming, HwangSongi, Siabaroryang, Chai, Choiyen)

Yes, SNSD have again managed to squeeze themselves into this festival amidst the “warm welcome” they received in SMTown China as evidenced here.

Initial fancams from said Friendship Festival showed SNSD performance of Kissing You amidst “cheering Cassiopeias” – as attested by, who else, but Delusional SNSD fans. So with further research, we found out that fancams and even fanpics were lacking. One would think that with the presence of the most popular boyband of this generation, DBSK, fancams from all walks of life and from all angles of the arena would be proliferating fancafes and video streaming sites in a matter of minutes. Most of the fancams were either close ups of the DBSK boys (not that I’m complaining with seeing Jaejoong up close) or that one of SNSD going around YT. See initial article here.

Now what is definitely curious is that there were no OFFICIAL news coverage of the event up to date. It was only when KBS finally released the festival footage more than a week after the actual show that we realized why there seemed to have been a major news blackout for this show.

2008-10-26 【방송】PM 05:10 KBS-1TV * CCTV ‘2008 제10회 한중 가요제’ (10/8 녹화분)

Screencaps from KBS coverage:

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna13
    Seems to be a lot of red isn’t it? TOO red in fact.. but then, also notice the litter of empty spaces in between the reds...

Let’s take a closer look
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna14

From another angle
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna15

Red shirts, red flags, red concept… a couple of red balloons here and there... just in case you’re a Delusional lurking about, this is what the Chinese flag looks like:
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? China-flag

Yes, it’s red.

Also notice the audience. Most are middle aged people who seemed to be there just to enjoy a good show from their own idols. Seems to be a lot of Chinese fans too, with almost everyone waiving the red flag ^___^

So did Cassieopeia really cheer for SNSD?

For reference, let us take a look at how Cassiopeia looks like in a DBSK event
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Tvxqfl10

That's the TRUE power of Cassiopeia... armed with balloons, glowsticks, and banners of all sizes.

Now let us compare the audience during DBSK’s performance in this Friendship Festival
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna16

Not sure who is performing?
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna17

After “Hey! Don’t Bring Me Down!” performance:
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna18

Cassiopeia would never leave DBSK while performing. Nor would they be rude to leave prior to the end of the whole show even after their idols have already performed. Only Korean Sones do that type of behavior.

Now what about that glorious Red Ocean that Cassies are very famous for? Screenshots of people from the back:
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna19
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna20
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna21

No “Hi TVXQ” “TVXQ No.1!” or just plain “TVXQ” even?

And I think this one would give you a much clearer picture of what actually happened and answering the question of “Did Cassiopeia actually cheer for SNSD?”

The last performance for the night:
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna22
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna23

So WHO was performing in the last number?
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna24
    "Beijing - Seoul" performed by Xiah Junsu, Hero Jaejoong, Sonweeye and Chonming)

In case you can’t read Korean, take a look at the big screen
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna25

They also had fireworks at the end with all participating artists from both countries present on stage.
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna26

So what does this mean?

Clearly, Cassiopeia is still boycotting SM.

So how can Cassiopeia cheer for SNSD when they weren't even there?

Its heartbreaking to see something like this. No fanclub would want to boycott their own idol. But when push comes to shove, SM needs to learn a lesson in ethics and morality. With fans boycotting concerts with SNSD in the line up and their shows being canceled due to sponsorship problems, things are bound to get even uglier unless SM finally realizes that keeping SNSD intact would be the cause of the companies downfall.

I do commend the fans who still went there and supported DBSK. I saw a hint of cyan as well, in support of Shinee. What I do find funny though is that I didn’t see any PINK balloon… oh wait… I saw ONE pink heart shaped balloon…

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Vlcsna27

… I think? Razz

---------
    Much love to obento-sama for helping me out on this

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 28 Oct 2008, 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Empty Re: Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:00 am

i don't know whats wrong with cass now..
    if they doesn't like dsk,so leave them alone!why they did like these!'
    make dbsk fans heartbroken...their soooo arrgghh!!
    are they really a big fan of dbsk or just a snsd fans disguise as dbsk fans..
    why the cass wants to boycott the boys??
    i just don't get it..
    whatever happen,i'm still with DBSK!4ever!!!

Last edited by ~MiraXi~DBSK on Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Empty Re: Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD?

Post by jaejae19 Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:05 am

my heart -- it's breaking into a million pieces. alone!

LSM and snshitd have got to be the most insensitive persons in the whole goddamned universe if they still don't sense something because of this.

@miraxi.. korean cassies are doing this for a cause. i admit i don't know if it's LSM or something else, but i don't think cassies will just not show up in an event with TVXQ in it without a valid reason.

-----

baby jaejoongie, not to worry. your jaejae is here to comfort you.
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by uknow_wifey Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:30 am

I knew something was up when I heard about them cheering...so it was polite middle-aged Chinese fans who probably didn't know who the hell they were who were cheering lol.

Miraxi: I'm not even Korean but I know why they would do this. Did you hear about the debacle about DBSK's comeback showcase? How about them rushing back to Japan after only being in Korea for not even 2 months after topping the Oricon Chart? I heard that the boys don't even have a schedule in Korea after November 21st so they might be doing some schedules in Japan. This comeback has been very disrespectful...not by DBSK, of course, but by SM. How would you feel if your idol, who have been gone for more than a year and a half, only came back for a couple of months before heading back to another country. It's kind of like a slap in the face of the Cassies, who gave the boys (and SM) so much money and support. I know that as a fan you want to see DBSK with as much support as possible but seriously, SM treated their fanclub like sh*t. I still support the boys but I will not judge Cassiopeia because if it weren't for them subbing stuff and uploading videos, I wouldn't even know DBSK were. But I know it hurts so here's a hug from a fellow fan... so dear
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Korea China Friendship Festival: Cassiopeia cheered for SNSD? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:58 am

uknow_wifey wrote:I knew something was up when I heard about them cheering...so it was polite middle-aged Chinese fans who probably didn't know who the hell they were who were cheering lol.

Miraxi: I'm not even Korean but I know why they would do this. Did you hear about the debacle about DBSK's comeback showcase? How about them rushing back to Japan after only being in Korea for not even 2 months after topping the Oricon Chart? I heard that the boys don't even have a schedule in Korea after November 21st so they might be doing some schedules in Japan. This comeback has been very disrespectful...not by DBSK, of course, but by SM. How would you feel if your idol, who have been gone for more than a year and a half, only came back for a couple of months before heading back to another country. It's kind of like a slap in the face of the Cassies, who gave the boys (and SM) so much money and support. I know that as a fan you want to see DBSK with as much support as possible but seriously, SM treated their fanclub like sh*t. I still support the boys but I will not judge Cassiopeia because if it weren't for them subbing stuff and uploading videos, I wouldn't even know DBSK were. But I know it hurts so here's a hug from a fellow fan... so dear

Oh yes...i heard about it..so this is what its all about..so,that reason why are they doing this..i thought their really don't like DBSK...btw,THANX 4 THE EXPLANATION!^^I APPRECIATE IT! I love you
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 28 Oct 2008, 4:22 am

LMAO!!
    so the cheering came from ajjushi and ajjumi who practically didn't know anything about shitdae?? XDXD
    no wonder cass were confused when sones thanked them for "what they did"
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 28 Oct 2008, 4:49 am

*sigh*

Thanks for all your hardwork on this bee <3

People shouldnt really judge something and make fools of themselves until they properly see the Event and are certain of what happened. For people who are confused why Cass would do this, I suggest you look at all the articles previously posted about the boycott. Really, we've stressed it enough in this section for people to not understand the reasoning behind a boycott.

I really think it's insulting of SM to even include SNSD in an Event that commemorates the bond between Korea and China, considering the reception they got in ShangHai and how they hushed it up and ridiculed their fans. I understand putting it in a place that's "Koreas jewel" but organisers should have been practical with this one. Jeju is in the South West of Korea, it's a friggin Island that you'd have to fork out some money to get to, especially if you live in Seoul. That event loses any flavor once SNSD is named as a performer, considering the amount of "real talent" left in the dust and not asked to participate. Also Jeju consists of a very small population of locals and those in the tourism industry, they shouldnt have placed it there. What also happened to the artists popular in China and Korea, Jang NaRa should have been first on that list.

This is a worthy embarassment for such an Event that forgets its true purpose, the friendship between Korea and China. Performers should have been picked in another way and of those that are Koreas pride for one. It took over a week and a half to work on the graphics and sound effects for this monstrosity and even that's an embarassment, considering the editing and "canned cheering", watch SNSDs performance posted on the last Korea-china festival thread and check it out for yourself.

What I dont get is why they would take aerial shots in the first place considering the less-than-impressive turnout. It's seriously a large embarassment, I didnt even bother to watch this or look forward to it. KBS, CCTV make sure to drop the organisers of this event for next year and make it up to the fans please.

I just feel bad for the performers in the Event, all but SNSD of course.

And P.s. Cassiopeia will and always have supported DBSK, like it or not this boycott is a big show of love and care. This is for the future of DBSK, for the future of their fandom and for the better treatment of star and fan alike. The boycott is for SM Entertainment, people need to understand that. This is a mature and difficult thing to do, and people should show their support of Cassiopeia for it, instead of bashing and misunderstanding them. Time will show the fruits of their efforts, have faith please.

Last edited by Bento_box on Tue 28 Oct 2008, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Tue 28 Oct 2008, 5:04 am

awe.
    how sad.
    but honestly
    i'm still supporting
    them. =D DBSK FTW!
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Tue 28 Oct 2008, 5:17 am

Honestly, I feel bad for DBSK. And we don't even know if even sacrificing DBSK for this boycott to prove the point against SM Entertainment, will actually make any impact at all. Sigh... when will SNSD finally get disbanded?
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Tue 28 Oct 2008, 7:53 am

I wish this wouldn't ruin a very good relationship between DBSK and their fans.

when will SNSD finally get disbanded?
    really. SM's still not satisfied for all the shame since snsd existed?
    SoHot
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by SoHot Tue 28 Oct 2008, 8:38 am

I still feel for Cass! Fighting!

But SNSD needs to disband right now! It's not a joke anymore! queen
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Tue 28 Oct 2008, 9:05 am

omg TT_TT poor DBSK...

i don't get it, why did lsm even let shitdae join in this event?! he should know that China dislikes/hates shitdae, esp after the smtown thingy. is he that slow-witted or is it bc he doesn't wanna admit that those 9 xxxx-ers are bringing down the name of sme? please, bloody hell wake up LEE SOO MAN!

gosh, cassies even had to boycott their beloved artists all cos those !@#$%^&* wtf? lsm'll only be losing $$$ and getting more hate if he continues letting snstd perform in whatever concert there is

snsd MUST DISBAND!!!!!!!!!
    *you girls better do, dammit !@#$%^&**
    loraine
    loraine
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by loraine Tue 28 Oct 2008, 9:07 am

well... i really really admire cass right now...
    at least they are able to DO something to prove their point to SM!
    we all know how much it hurts for them to do this...
    i dun even know if i would be able to that if i was a korean in the first place...
    cass courage is commendable... really!

SM, pls wake up...
    u treat cass like dirt, stuff soslutshitthey into our faces
    you should have count the boycott coming right into ur face...

love dongbang, love cass!
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:04 am

This is very depressing. I feel really bad for DBSK especially. Imagine normally seeing a flood of red and now all you see are empty seats and scattered colors. I will still support DBSK from afar.
    I hope Cass will stay strong and that LSM will finally wake up.

I don't think that is a pink balloon. I think that person was waving a red balloon and it was caught a shade lighter because it was in motion.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:37 am

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
    AT THE LAST PiCTUREEE

theres only ONE.
    HAHAHA
    must have been one lonely balloon.
    daym
    everyone around her probably hated her.
    xD
    or most likely a him.
    kewlchick12345
    kewlchick12345
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 49
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by kewlchick12345 Tue 28 Oct 2008, 2:09 pm

im proud of Cassie... i kno its hard for them..becuz after almost 2 years the boysz are back and they cant even welcome them properly...but they are doin this for the boys and it shows how much they care.....i already have a feeling LSM is gonna screw with suju's comeback and im pissed...az for snsd we all knew Cassiedidnt cheer for them...those delusionfuls were just livin up to their name
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Tue 28 Oct 2008, 3:51 pm

LOL @ delusional....

wonder what delusionful's will react after reading this Razz

Cassiopeia FTW <3

ahh how I love STAND I love you
    plastics
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by plastics Tue 28 Oct 2008, 4:41 pm

Thank you queenbee, I have been wondering about that myself. This is what I like about STAND, they give the truth.
    hJJ
    hJJ
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by hJJ Tue 28 Oct 2008, 6:19 pm

i support cass and dbsk
    and im glad they are doing what
    they can to prove their point
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Tue 28 Oct 2008, 7:27 pm

lmfao! thats pretty hilarious. I feel bad for DBSK tho, they dont really deserve the boycott...if only they were in another company...
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 28 Oct 2008, 7:45 pm

Bee.. another great articles<333

HA.. Cassies cheered for SNSD.. my a$$
    Delusionfuls are really like to make thing up, eh? bragging
    aish. SM is so mess up!
    SUPPORT CASSIES ALL THE WAY!<333

LOL @the last picture. Razz
    Bee.. if u didn't spot that, I won't see the pink for sure!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Tue 28 Oct 2008, 11:27 pm

helpless Lovely work Bee and Obento!!

I really find it funny how insanes said that Cass cheered for shitdae.
    So then, is cass:
    mostly made up of ajusshis and ajummas? NO
    seated in a scattered way during big events? NO
    only bring balloons on a night event? Probably NO

I know some international fans are hurt with Cass boycotting but they have to understand that Cass is doing it for a reason. Instead of bashing or even getting angry at Korean Cass, International Cass should learn to understand Cass.

That Insane at the last pic was probably one of the reasons why the whole Cass cheered for Shitdae actually even started...what a joke!
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Wed 29 Oct 2008, 12:13 am

Is it ture that elf are supporting SNSD now?

that's just sad on pink balloon
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Wed 29 Oct 2008, 1:10 am

^
    Where did you hear THAT rumor?

ELF is part of Cartel and Black Ocean. They don't just do a major turn around all of a sudden.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 29 Oct 2008, 2:17 am

i'm proud of cassies...they are willingly sacrifice for the disbandment of snsd..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:20 am