The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
lacus
Mizuki
garfield_tru89
Shardz
izzybellboo
akemi_cho
ice-cream
Raemi
chumcheorom
The.day.dreamer
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
MinnieMinMinChunnie
love_cinnabon
xjjjLOVE
yuniel
SaneBox
xiahjaesu
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
klSTAND21
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
key
Baka_GG
Oh_Mona
fuzzywuzzy
ALLNINEGONE
paboshitdae
jaejae19
KC
LaTard
crazylove
boiler_pot
OopurpleoO
spinelsun
brr0kenn
jaeSMILES
uknow_wifey
LUPIN
Ethanol
maggie
IhateSOSHI
plastics
soshit
queenbee
hJJ
stand<3
disbandsnsd
Angela
Kamo
grr....
kijun
AngelWings
Vivid
soshihater
henryjustloveme
boomboomnya
hiyostand
Zoy
STANDupPEOPLE
supermarbel_cake
Bento_box
64 posters

SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK?

Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Empty Re: SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK?

Post by Angela Thu 09 Oct 2008, 8:28 pm

^ LOL, so the silent listening was a RUMOR.
    Obento was right.
    Thats SM's fault not Cass or DBSK.
    LOL, even though I'm not a cass but that made my heart ache. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
    Jaejoongie I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

My reasons are adding up for hating SM.
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Empty Re: SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK?

Post by yuniel Fri 10 Oct 2008, 12:50 am

yeah many of my friends thought BoA was a japanese, they saw me listening to talk play love and recognised junsu. they were like "WOW BoA can speak korean too?"
    and i replied : "she's a korean, duh."

I feel saddened over this.. Cassiopeia, must be strong and not break up. TVXQ needs the famous red ocean and cassiopeia chants. :D

the most obvious way to see if cassiopeia is boycotting, is looking at dbsk's japanese activities. they will be going back to japan for some activities soon. in no circumstances would Cassiopeia ever be softer than Bigeast. Japanese fans are always known to be quieter.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri 10 Oct 2008, 3:07 am

dumb bitches.
    I hate SM for every things he's done
    if I ever get a chance to go to Korea SM Ent. will be my first stop.
    love_cinnabon
    love_cinnabon
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by love_cinnabon Fri 10 Oct 2008, 10:16 am

My heart aches for the Korean Cass. I love them so. They're the reason why we got to see DBSK in the international scene today. Without their support, our dear boys won't make it big like they are today.

I remember reading about how the Cass were standing strong behind Jae when he was caught DUI. I was amazed on how supportive can they be.

1:48: But now that we are buying albums
    1:50: 'Look at that crazed obsessed fan wasting money'
    1:52: Yes, you're correct
    1:54: Whether we buy the album or not,
    1:56: We will be cursed and bashed either way.

My heart breaks when I read this part.

It's saddening me to see comments like "Owh... how stalkerish can the fans be? It's infringing the boys' privacy, etc, etc" but yet at the same time enjoying the allegedly "stalkerish" pics and fancams taken by the Korean Cass with comments like "Oh my check out Jae's/ Junsu's arm!, etc, etc" (This was how I used to be before, too. I was in a way attacking the Cass but enjoyed every info of DBSK that they provided) But it's no longer the case now. My mind has been opened.

I look up upon Korean Cassies now. What they are doing now is for the sake of us, the fans of DBSK. We are being treated like dirt by SM and Cass is taking an action against SM for it.

Cassie dear, fighting! I love you Korean Cassies!

Kudos for such a great article, by the way.

p/s : sorry for the pointless babbling. hehe.
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Fri 10 Oct 2008, 12:58 pm

AISH!!!
    those Sl*ts just brings bad luck!!!

yah!!SM make the right decision or else you'll lose cass...

SM is totally stupid...I won't do anything near as stupid as Sm did...

Losing the largest fanbase on the world....

It's just thought no... What will happen on DBSK's next concert tour??(without the 9 b*itches)
    AntiSoshiAntiTiffany

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by AntiSoshiAntiTiffany Sat 11 Oct 2008, 4:28 am

but...the cheers in this video are great...

I really think this is speculation, sorry.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 11 Oct 2008, 4:59 am

AntiSoshiAntiTiffany wrote:but...the cheers in this video are great...

I really think this is speculation, sorry.

Thats because this was when AFTER Jaejoong asked for the fans to cheer... see the Part 2 of this news article dear :)
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Sun 12 Oct 2008, 7:03 am

poor cassie T_T they had do nothin' wrong... [well except some are soshit af] CASSIE hwating always!! don't let those jerks put you down!
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Tue 14 Oct 2008, 4:01 am

I like this article, though, as with anything, grain of salt. I've been taken in by alot of fear mongering articles on the web not to be cautious ^_-

Regarding the dampening of cheers from Cass, I highly doubt that the producers of something as lavish as that would have trouble miking up the boys such that they catch the singing more than the cheers. Surely ambient noise is recorded on a seperate track, the boys on another? In a studio as large as that, they would have 24 seperate channels to meddle around with on the mixing console. Even if they have the worst 8 track mixers available(extremely improbable), it would still be 5 boys + music + ambience. That's 7, and you can even bus the MC's together one track.

So really it's no excuse telling people not to cheer. Unless, maybe they're sloppy or something, then LOL. Lern2studioproduceplz.

Cass, the boys might like 'attentive listening' from the Japanese, but I'm sure they still love the fevered cheering from you. :D The cultures are totally different, and wouldn't you want to give them something different after their stay in Japan?

It is sad that because of SNSD, fans are pulling funding out from SMe's feet. It hurts only the boys, because they in turn lose work opportunities due to low demand. Conversely, SMe cannot produce better work because of this non-funding, and everyone stands to lose.

However, SMe has brought this upon itself. In a culture where the youth are so passionate and easily moved, they have, by creating DBSK preyed upon the young minds who buy easily into the entertainment. I do not despise DBSK (I love them actually hehe) , and while the boys themselves are not at fault, what they are has created this phenomenon. When you attack this in any way, it reacts, sometimes violently.

The silence at SNSD's performance earlier this year is only one of the symptoms. It is a group of people operating as one living breathing entity to express their displeasure, for which they have every right.

(IB if Tiffany can express her rude, callous opinions, then we too as a fanbase may be allowed to express ours)

SMe has no right to criticise this: these are the children of your nation. Like Dr Frankenstein you have led them astray and now you lament your loss of control. Instead of being reactionary, why not guide and teach? It is only setting a further bad example (as with the vociferous Dj who claimed he would play SNSD songs 24/7) that to get something you want, you must fight. (oddly enough, I managed to get a SNSD fan to agree with me on this. LOL)

In this manner, SMe itself is stuck: if they make SNSD disband, then it would be viewed as a 'win' for the FCs. While this is dandy to the eyes of a fan, it means that investor relations can be troubled for it would be seen as "SMe is their fangirl's bitch". Not a wholesome prospect in business terms...

.. though I can't say that SNSD itself was a fruitful business venture in terms of income generated from album sales. I'll refrain from commenting about that because I don't follow their grosses-- I'm not a fan, I'm plainly not interested. However, the amount of hits related to SNSD skyrockets due to antis as well as actual fans. Site meters count hits, and if they're there, it's viable moolah to be made.

As for Mirotic itself, while I find the underhanded sarcasm distasteful, I must applaude SMe for making a sexy video that draws fans as well as lampooning them at the same time. Well played, old fellow, but I'm almost certain that the backlash for this will be more than payback in time to come. In a moment of emotion myself, i must take this opportunity to say a big fat F**k you very much ^^.

As for Bigeast, I want to say that I love Japan, Japanese culture etc etc. However, they do discard fads like anything. Too long away from Japan, and the boys will lose their shine to the Japanese. Who says they are calm sheep who will take things like this lying down? If anything they can be just as meticulous, if not more so. A single visit to 2chan will evidence this very clearly.

So far, Avex Trax has done a bang up job promoting them and keeping them at the top. One false move though, and the fickle-minded will be all too quick to drop them from their conciousness. They say Hollywood has a half hour memory, but that's no longer an exclusive attitude.

The best way to express financial non-viability in SNSD is to never ever click on official links for them, sponsored links for them. Not buy products they endorse, etc. You can make up numbers, but ultimately, advertiser's gratification comes from an increase in sales. Less demand, less promotion. In the end, that is how stars fade away.

Summary for tl/dr crowd: Yeah, SMe sucks, they made their own bed, now they have to lie in it. This boycott hurts everyone, thanks alot for nothing you jerkoffs. Oh yeah and don't touch anything with SNSD on it so people forget them.

Thanks for reading this overlong rant!
    Raemi
    Raemi
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by Raemi Fri 24 Oct 2008, 1:01 am

LSM ... that freak.
    Cassiopeia(s) are nice, why does he have to do that??
    ice-cream
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Post by ice-cream Tue 28 Oct 2008, 12:55 am

Sigh,I never knew it would turn out this way..I've always thought LSM was a great guy..Stupid me..I really wanna fly all the way to Korea now to shower Cassies with words of comfort..T_T
    Honestly,I've seen a huge change in Cassiopeia since DBSK's comeback..They don't bash any artists like how they used to anymore..=D

CASSIOPEIA,FIGHTIN!!!!STAY STRONG ALWAYS!!!!WE'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!!!=DDD
    ice-cream
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Post by ice-cream Tue 28 Oct 2008, 1:10 am

One more thing:I've always thought Cassie's "crazy" of DBSK,considering the fact that they bash female artists who have worked with DBSK and Jaejoong lookalikes..But,I changed my mind after reading this article..Although they maybe scary sometimes,I know that Cassies are nice people but I never knew they were actually facing problems with SM lately...
    I nearly teared up when I watched the vid..So what if Cassie's spending money to buy their idol's album??Its THEIR MONEY,not ours..Why should those people care??They're just supporting their idols..I know how it feels to be bashed when you're actually trying to be nice..
    DBSK AND CASSIE,FIGHTIN!!!

Last edited by ice-cream on Mon 01 Jun 2009, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Tue 28 Oct 2008, 1:26 am

^i think visiting dbsk's official website should do the trick. ^^
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 2:32 am

Cassieopeiaians don't worry we will succed in this battle! AJA!
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Tue 30 Dec 2008, 5:06 am

Bento....
    I really want to raise you high in the air, put you on a golden pedestal, and hand you a giant trophy for writing this. It has opened my eyes so much.

In fact, all of STAND deserves a major award.
    I am silenced with awe.

*kowtows to the ground and straight through it*

Post by Guest Wed 31 Dec 2008, 10:53 pm

I would've ignored SM Ent. already if not only for all the singers/bands that I strongly support in there...
    But of course not the ShitHeads.
    Shardz
    Shardz
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by Shardz Sun 04 Jan 2009, 12:11 am

Amazing article.
    As a Cassi, though I detest SME. DBSK still holds a strong place in my heart.
    Even Jaejoong noticed that Cassis weren't chanting as much.
    He took time out of his rest periods between performances to care and ask the Cassiopeias.

If a top notch artist is doing that, its saying something.
    Cassiopeia will be back, just wait SME.
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Sat 31 Jan 2009, 10:42 pm

i feel so sorry for DBSK when i see their album listing to be number 7

i think sm should something abt it..

before those cass of snsd starts boycott dbsk cass again!
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 02 Feb 2009, 6:23 am

garfield_tru89 wrote:i feel so sorry for DBSK when i see their album listing to be number 7

i think sm should something abt it..

before those cass of snsd starts boycott dbsk cass again!

SM is just plain stupid. The company itself is tainting DBSK's reputation.
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Thu 19 Feb 2009, 4:40 am

poor dbsk and cassies!!!

sm its all ur fault!!! Mad
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Antisnsd9ve6
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Wed 25 Mar 2009, 10:48 pm

is this what LSM wants?!?
    DBSK have been deeply affected by this just because of those nine sheets!
    is he really ready to "sacrifice" dbsk just to give way to "them"?! totally a waste of time and money. not worth it! dbsk should just make their own company or move to the company where shinhwa is.. in that case,they can join forces and show LSM who's the boss! kekeke.

well,have nothing more to say but to be strong. each and everyone of us here has the same goal and that is,to bring snsd down.. STAND will forever be on your side!
    jumboshrimp
    jumboshrimp
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 116
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Post by jumboshrimp Thu 30 Apr 2009, 7:24 am

I feel saddened after reading this article and all the comments... Very very, well put together and sourced. My heart aches thinking of how badly dbsk and more importantly cassiopeians are treated in SM.

dbsk has talent. check.
    dbsk has looks. check.
    dbsk has charm. check.
    dbsk has fans. definitely check.
    dbsk is one of the main leaders of the hallyu currently. check.

so wth is wrong with SM?! That also applies to E.L.Fs (they always get the shorter end of the stick esp when compared to dbsk), shapeleys (omg, they are so under promoted like wth?!), chocolates (being a chocolate myself, it pains me seeing ZLY neglected like that), and other fanclubs.

thank you for making me realise how immature i've been, not noticing the hardships the fanclubs go through. kudos, really.
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 8:44 am

this article is so good. Surprise
    and yah long. but Its worth it.
    I almost cried in this article cry
    Cassiopeia should be strong
    and its good to know that other FCs are also helping them...
    especially ELF I know they were the one who gets affected the most
    when its about SNSD because the were almost team up with SuJu
    funny Tiffany has her own line
    father SM is really getting too much. I hope he realize other artist
    that he sented to various countries. and hope he won't focus more with SNSD
    cause its really unfair for the other artist.
    STAND fighting Au huh!
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Sat 09 May 2009, 9:10 am

I'm pretty sure the reason why They have another fanbase when they're in Japan is because they're under another label when they're in Japan. They're under AVEX, which is a sister company to SM (they switch around artists to get them more recognition) and since DBSK became a big hit in Japan, they may have thought it was appropiate to make another fanbase soley for Japan. I think SM needs to see that the girls are causing more harm than good, it's was annoying at the beginning, but now that it's affecting my favorite artists and the cassi's more than I thought, I'm downright outraged!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 10:08 am