The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
lacus
Mizuki
garfield_tru89
Shardz
izzybellboo
akemi_cho
ice-cream
Raemi
chumcheorom
The.day.dreamer
AntiSoshiAntiTiffany
MinnieMinMinChunnie
love_cinnabon
xjjjLOVE
yuniel
SaneBox
xiahjaesu
SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
klSTAND21
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
key
Baka_GG
Oh_Mona
fuzzywuzzy
ALLNINEGONE
paboshitdae
jaejae19
KC
LaTard
crazylove
boiler_pot
OopurpleoO
spinelsun
brr0kenn
jaeSMILES
uknow_wifey
LUPIN
Ethanol
maggie
IhateSOSHI
plastics
soshit
queenbee
hJJ
stand<3
disbandsnsd
Angela
Kamo
grr....
kijun
AngelWings
Vivid
soshihater
henryjustloveme
boomboomnya
hiyostand
Zoy
STANDupPEOPLE
supermarbel_cake
Bento_box
64 posters

SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK?

uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Empty Re: SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK?

Post by uknow_wifey Wed 08 Oct 2008, 3:20 am

Geez....This is too much for my poor hear cry
    But I believe that this can't be ignored and if the Cassies were fierce enough to stop SM before...now that they're the largest FC in the world, they definitely can! To all my Korean Cassie unnies and dongsaengs FIGHTING! SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 415801
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Empty Re: SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK?

Post by jaeSMILES Wed 08 Oct 2008, 3:36 am

Very well written BB umma~ and Bee and Angel and thatsdumb. yu guys are amazing ;]

I knew something was up with their comeback performance. Something was off about the way Yoochun and Changmin were singing, but i couldnt put my hand on it. Now i realise ...it was waaaaaay to quiet.

SME needs to wake up and see what their doing to these fanclubs, first it's Cass, next who will it be? ELF? Shapley? SHINee World? If they dont fix this, and fix it now, they wont have to worry about the fans anymore, there wont be any...

They always shove those with talent (Ayumi, TRAX, CSJH, ZLY) to the side and push those who dont have any, SNSD, to the front. I miss Ayumi, and I miss Stephanie and Tablo and Li Yin!~

Cassiopeia~ Keep fighting~ For our boys~
    + V.I.P / WonderFuls / Primadonna / SHINee world /ELF / Triple S were behind Cass the whole time, thats about every big fan club in Korea right now~ I just love that :)
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Wed 08 Oct 2008, 3:39 am

Its not even the boys fault! Stupid LSM. He should just rot in hell and let someone who is more concerned about the artists' and fans' wellbeings instead. He want nothing but money. If he goes to hell, I'll burn LOADS of hell notes for him, as a form of charity=)
    spinelsun

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by spinelsun Wed 08 Oct 2008, 7:16 am

How can they do that to DBSK?!
    When will SM realize his mistake of creating SNSD?
    Everyone likes DBSK and SM prefer SNSD? Are the girls sleeping with him or something?

OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT HOW UNPOPULAR SNSD IS, SM!!! DISBAND THEM ALREADY!

Don't give up Cass and E.L.F! Fighting!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Post by OopurpleoO Wed 08 Oct 2008, 7:52 am

SM will fail one day, if he keeps on this shit

u girls rock Bento_Box and queenbee, thatsdumb and Angel
    boiler_pot
    boiler_pot
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 82
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by boiler_pot Wed 08 Oct 2008, 8:07 am

I really enjoy reading the truth.
    Cool man, that really showed a lot of facts.

I wish all the best for Cass. They can go through this. rabbit

*sigh* I really hate SM's ways.

Think about it, over the years SM has taken a lot from the Cass piggybank and invested in other artists.
    - This is just sad. *snsd in mind*

Hey you lunch box, awesome. I love you
    queenbee, thatsdumb, Angel I love you

on a side note: break it down now(high), break it down now(normal), break it down(low) Razz
    crazylove
    crazylove
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 115
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by crazylove Wed 08 Oct 2008, 9:22 am

aww i feel bad for dbsk... i really thought they would be #1 in all the music charts

it's all SM and those stupid SNSD girls' fault!!

DBSK and Cassies fighting! <3
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by LaTard Wed 08 Oct 2008, 9:41 am

Aw, poor TVXQ. It's all SM and SNSD girls' fault! That old dude needs to wake up, damnit!

Cassiopeia and other FCs, FIGHTING!
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Wed 08 Oct 2008, 1:43 pm

You did really well with writing this article.
    What I don’t understand is why LSM just can’t make SNSD disappear like he did with Blackbeat.alone!
    Blackbeat has talent but LSM just pulled a wtf moment with them. Shocked
    One day they were there and the next day they were gone with out any warning.
    I feel bad for the poor cassiopeia.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Wed 08 Oct 2008, 3:05 pm

the obento sure is full and juicy with information! ^^ is seriously had to put my damned professional adjustment book [which i was studying for my finals today...] and read it.

hmmm. my heart was slowly being crumpled like paper when i read the article. i love the dong bang boys very much and it's just so sad seeing them suffer because of this. LSM sure is feeding on their talents and banking on them like hell..... i really hope and pray they wont deteriorate because of fatigue and overwork.

and what's more amazing about our boys is that they still have the best perfs amidst being tired and all that.

baby jaejoongie, dont worry, i'llwe'll be here! ganbatte ne!

@AngelWings. i hate them for shutting cass up. i just hate the fact that your support is being held back. i mean, i know it's for the better viewing pleasure of those at home, but hell...... it's just not right to put someone else in front of you when it's your idol that's performing.

i've been thinking, since it's dong bang's last year of contract, right? he's prolly banking on them right now while they're still bound by the contract.

next thing you know, he'll be abusing suju.....

and SHINee after that.

hands down to your money-handling LSM. i bow to your ability to forget others and just think about money.

if you so want money, i wont mind anything else, just disband those frigging nine morons that you've so conveniently assigned to represent our generation...
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Wed 08 Oct 2008, 3:39 pm

my heart hurts soo bad right now.
    </3
    ALLNINEGONE
    ALLNINEGONE
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by ALLNINEGONE Wed 08 Oct 2008, 4:27 pm

alone! ......my heart is breaking now....my poor boys.....

I also have the feeling that each of 'Mirotic' performance are lack of cheer..
    Before,,I will alway hear the screaming and singing and fan cheering,,but now...

What is this?.....
    What happened??

Why my boys have to suffer this?
    What did they do??

It's all because of you! LSM!!

WAKE UP!!!!

We love our boys and don't want to hurt their feeling!!!..we hate to do that...

so Stop Steping On Us!!!!

WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES!! WE ARE YOUR COSTUMERS!!
    WITHOUT US,,YOU'RE N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!!
    Mad

cry Thank you for the article~
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Wed 08 Oct 2008, 4:39 pm

That's really crazy O__O I feel for the DBSK men and Cass =[

Heck, I know over at some WGs places I hang out at, we were all pretty much saying "Oh heck, it's ok if the girls don't get number 1! we know that the DBSK guys are gonna get it." Like we were all convinced. But seeing this now, it's just so strange to me =[

Stay fighting, Cass + DBSK!
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Wed 08 Oct 2008, 5:25 pm

Great article as always, BB~ <3

This SM/Cass issue has been irking me for a while, I'm glad you covered it.

AngelWings wrote:
    Inkigayo - Mirotic - 28th Sep
    - when you watch the perf, you will notice the lack of cheering right?? well its because the PD / Production staff asked Cass to not do their usual cheer and stay quiet.. and for a safety measure they asked them ( Cass ) to stay at the back and sides and have other FCs sit infront to cheer ( i know that cos a friend went to inkigayo and told me what happened after.. she's really angry about this )

I think we've noticed before that production staff, don't have much of an impact on the fans(If they would tell them not to chant, they would tell all the people who silence SNSD and/or chant at them at their performances, like MuBank and Inki, not to be quiet and to cheer or clap, its all the same, just the opposite). If they had been spread out more, it would have had the reverse effect and been louder. WonderFuls were present, and had chanted and screamed for their idols, why would they single out Cass and allow other FCs to cheer? Don't they have more of a right since they haven't seen their Idols for the longest time?

Music Bank - Mirotic - 3rd Oct

- another quiet Cass... reason? because of what happened during the Mnet.. apparrently they were too loud that causes viewers ( at home ? ) to complain that they could not hear the boys singing... so as a corretive action, some Cass came up with this: Korean Cassiopeia have taken up the Japanese style of attentive listening during performances. there were even leaflets being pass around.

According to my sources, you have to buy a CD in order to get in, and to be allocated in a certain section, in the Mnet Show. You have to understand that there are younger members of Cassiopeia that would not take part of the boycott (Minority, not the majority as it seems). So then, why wouldn't they cheer? I just thought I'd say that before I clarify this.

But, if that was the case about the chanting etc, they would have cancelled out chanting and screams 15 years ago. Thats when Idol stars started coming out and things like "Fan chants" were being done. People would have been complaining a long time ago, and it would have stopped then, before it got to this extent today. Personally, I find the chants and screams quite invigorating, and helps me get in the mood so much more. DBSK may have said they enjoy the "attentive listening" in Japan, but thats in Japan. If you watch the Purple line performances (In korea), you can see that they feed off the crowd, and they enjoy it so much more (The DBSK boys that is). Its saddening to look at their faces now, all you have to do is look in their eyes and you can see the difference in their performances.

And fan culture doesn't change overnight, as BB said. It takes years, and I don't think they'd be adopting the Japanese way of 'Showing their support', especially with all the drama going on between them.

and about the Mnet charts.... err i dont really care about that... im more interested in hanteo charts ^^

There are more important charts then Hanteo, the K-Chart for one, is quite reliable, in my opinion, since its a round up of, well... everything. Thus being more credible. Its not just Mnet, ALL the charts (Except Hanteo). Cyworld is HUGE, teasers and MVs are always released on Cyworld first, Hanteo aren't as reliable as the other links, you shouldn't just rely on one.

but really... Cass doing a great job supporting the guys... the ratings of tvxq's tv and radio appearance are really high... so kudos to them!

O_O

That really upsets me, Cass are sacrifising so much and they aren't even being acknowledged (By both National and Internationals, but its mostly the Internationals really). They're doing this for their artists and the fans (Including International fans), and people are still thinking everything is fine and dandy. This is not their full force, I know Cass, they can get them to no.1 at every single chart, if they didn't have to go through all this crap. They should be Kudosed on being so strong and standing up for what they believe in, and for truly caring for their artists as human beings. Thats impressive of DBSK to be getting all that 'support' without Cass (Minus the fraction that didn't boycott). Imagine if they did have their support.

Anyway, finally an article that sheds light on this whole subject. I was getting sick of going on YT (And other places) and everybody spazzing about the shinkis instead of focusing on whats really happening with their Korean counterparts (The fans that is). At least, for the Idols they love so much. Don't they see their faces? Don't they watch their shows? Can't they see that they themselves, are irked? (Just watching their performances are heart breaking for me)

Cassiopeia are truly FC examples, ASF was so touching. They went there to deliver the message to the Shinkis, just for that sole reason, it shows how much they care and how determined they are to stand up for their cause.

The signs of the boycott are everywhere, if you go on daum, you'll notice a considerable amount of people have stopped putting "[Cassiopeia]" in front of their names, especially in the comments section. You'd think that with the Shinkis being back, there would be mostly Cassies posting, but the top viewed always have a few V.I.Ps, Wonderfuls etc. To others who aren't familliar with it wouldn't really notice, but I'm used to seeing it all being "[Cassiopeia]" and with the random ELF etc.

I just wish that some International fans would get out of their bubble and start looking at this objectively. The proof, is all in front of you for gods sake! Cassiopeia needs your support now the most, no wonder they said Koreans hate soompi, its because people dont bother to care about the national fans. I'm glad people here at STAND, are more open-minded.

Cass always have everybody elses backs, its time others showed them the support. That video breaks my heart, even the music is so sad. Funny, I thought SNSD fans were going on about being apart of the "SM Family", I dont see any of them commenting.

That MuBank cancellation is just plain fishy, perhaps its because SM don't have much control over it? Just a thought...

Also, I think the whole recording a Japanese single was another dirty move by SM. They're basically saying "If you don't want DBSK... We know who do". Kudos to Cass for not giving in. I know the whole emerging of "Big East" was just so that they wouldn't have a sense of unity with Cassiopeia. So then if they screw over the Koreans, they can still make money of the Japanese. Though, knowing SMs history, its only a matter of time before they piss of Big East, as well.

They're making it really stressful and heart breaking to be a fan.

Last edited by Oh_Mona on Wed 08 Oct 2008, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    Baka_GG
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by Baka_GG Wed 08 Oct 2008, 5:35 pm

OMG, the article is so well put together.
    Cassiopeia FIGHTING.
    I'm really not sure about the charts and I feel really sad that the boys are being put in the middle.

I HATE the haptic cf!!!
    and that's all I got to say
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Wed 08 Oct 2008, 7:45 pm

seriously, SM is willing to ruin the relationship of CASSie and DBSK for SNSD??
    i mean when did this start??when the 3 larges FC boycotted them, roght
    And SM is mad because people don't like their populated girl group.
    So, if he really cares about DBSK, why not disband SNSD now??If that happens cassie, elf and triple S and the whole world will be happy forever.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Wed 08 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

ANOTHER yummy ARTICLE!! kudos!

Its saddening looking at their faces now, all you have to do is look in their eyes and you can see the difference in their performances.
    right. i used to have a vibe like "OMG!!!! there on live! they sound so GREAT! THEY LOOK SO HOT HERE!" i feel so HAPPY!to see them live singing on music bank,Inkigayo.Now..... i just sit there and sigh at the computer screen like i don't even want to watch IT!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SM gone too far? - Cassiopeia boycotts DBSK? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Wed 08 Oct 2008, 8:49 pm

STUpiD-CRack_HEad wrote:ANOTHER yummy ARTICLE!! kudos!

Its saddening looking at their faces now, all you have to do is look in their eyes and you can see the difference in their performances.
    right. i used to have a vibe like "OMG!!!! there on live! they sound so GREAT! THEY LOOK SO HOT HERE!" i feel so HAPPY!to see them live singing on music bank,Inkigayo.Now..... i just sit there and sigh at the computer screen like i don't even want to watch IT!

i know what you mean. My eyes get soo watery each time i think about dbsk, boA, tra, ZYL and suju </3
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Post by klSTAND21 Wed 08 Oct 2008, 9:02 pm

BB that was amazing, honestly words cannot describe how much in awe I am with this post. Cassiopeia is immensely puissant having to endure all of this; knowing they have to in a way boycott the boys but still are trying hard to prove a point especially to SM. All hats are down to them seriously, they are INCREDIBLE!

CASSIOPEIA HWAITING! E.L.F. HWAITING! TRIPLE S HWAITING! CARTEL HWAITING! *Don't worry, when in doubt just know you will have us here to support you!* (^_^)
    SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Post by SUSHIFANSATSOOMPIHATER Wed 08 Oct 2008, 9:47 pm

yup^^
    i noticed the "look" thingie.
    joongie looked pretty BORED to death during ASF. =____=

i swear, if i was just in korea, i'll round up all the cassies and break into SM, kidnap soo man and maybe give him a punch or two^^;
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Post by AngelWings Wed 08 Oct 2008, 9:51 pm

But, if that was the case about the chanting etc, they would have cancelled out chanting and screams 15 years ago. Thats when Idol stars started coming out and things like "Fan chants" were being done. People would have been complaining a long time ago, and it would have stopped then, before it got to this extent today. Personally, I find the chants and screams quite invigorating, and helps me get in the mood so much more. DBSK may have said they enjoy the "attentive listening" in Japan, but thats in Japan. If you watch the Purple line performances (In korea), you can see that they feed off the crowd, and they enjoy it so much more (The DBSK boys that is). Its saddening to look at their faces now, all you have to do is look in their eyes and you can see the difference in their performances.

And fan culture doesn't change overnight, as BB said. It takes years, and I don't think they'd be adopting the Japanese way of 'Showing their support', especially with all the drama going on between them.

i can see your point but what if CASS done it to show their maturity? i mean if you watched Mnet you really cant hera them becuase of the screaming. what if your someone who's not a fan but wanted to listen to them. what would you feel? i would be mad too ^^;; ( and i think the fans got really excited hearing of the sudden fanmeet after the show ^^ )

i know its tradition and all, but i really like the listening silently part... i can hear them clearly and feel the emotions more...

There are more important charts then Hanteo, the K-Chart for one, is quite reliable, in my opinion, since its a round up of, well... everything. Thus being more credible. Its not just Mnet, ALL the charts (Except Hanteo). Cyworld is HUGE, teasers and MVs are always released on Cyworld first, Hanteo aren't as reliable as the other links, you shouldn't just rely on one

yes Cyworld is huge but i really dont expect them to be #1 there.. i dont know.. maybe because i think that majority of the users are minors.. its just wrong for them to have a BG on their minihompy talking about skins and being slaves xD.. so yeah i know WG will topped that ^^... its more catchy and fun... and about the charts, somebdy told me that not all charts ( Mnet, etc ) would count at the end of the year... one must be part with err music assoc? and hanteo is part of it thats why i wrote that i only care abt it..

you know im really starting to be sad reading all those stuff about Cass not supporting the guys enough... so ok they're not topping the charts, not winning on music show on the first week of the release ( i did some research and found out that during the third album O, they won their mutizen 2 weeks after the release ).. but that doest mean they're withdrawing their support or the lack of it or the drama... its just that 2 years ago there were no artists releasing great songs except tvxq.. but now, look at WG and BB and other artists that are trying to come come up with good music... the competition now is fierce unlike before which is really great btw... so yeah, i dont expect the repeat sweep.. just one is ok for me.. and i wouldnt blame Cass and its support this year if that happens...

im really sorry for writing this... i just need to get it out ( plus its morning here and me being not a morning person @_@ )

mods, please delete if necessary ^^
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Wed 08 Oct 2008, 10:09 pm

^^ I'm not gonna force you to agree with me, but you seriously have to think of this from a neutrel point and you have to understand Cass.

Theres over 800, 000 of them now, and what FCs are suppost to do is support the idol. That means, excluding all non fans that would be buying the album/single and un-registered fans, they would at least sell, 800,000 copies. Yet they only sold 100 000 +. I attacked all your points in my original post, please dont make me repeat them.

can see your point but what if CASS done it to show their maturity? i mean if you watched Mnet you really cant hera them becuase of the screaming. what if your someone who's not a fan but wanted to listen to them. what would you feel? i would be mad too ^^;; ( and i think the fans got really excited hearing of the sudden fanmeet after the show ^^ )

It's been like that ever since Idol groups started coming out, years & years ago. Knowing a few people complained won't make them want to support their idol less. Fan culture cannot change over night like that. You may prefer it quieter, but at the end of the day, it's the Koreans preferences that are taken into account.

Regarding your comment about the Hanteo charts, Hanteo is not the only chart that is taken into account when it comes to the end of the year. BB provided over 10 links to many legit charts that are also taken into account, and at the end of the day, its "Nobody" that tops most of them.

I can tell by your posts, that you are, correct me if I am wrong, a DBSK fan? This is all done for the sake of DBSK and your fellow fans (Be they national, or international), you should be supporting Cass with their desicion and be angered at the fact that SM is treating their loyal customer (And your fellow fans) like trash, because, at the end of the day, their sacrifice is benifitting you. They are standing up for all the fans because they don't want to be treated like dirt, and the same goes for their idols. Don't blindly deny it, and try to look at the information, that you can find being provided by the Korean Cass, with an open mind. Its for the sake of our fandom. This is just a summary of their reasons for doing this, Cass have been mis-treated for years, the love for your idol, should also be towards your Korean counter parts (Cass).

Don't apoligize, dear, comments are enabled so we can say our opinion. We all have different opinions and would wan't to express them, don't feel bad :) But if you have any questions or thought I hadn't expressed a certain point as clear as I should have, feel free to ask questions.
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Post by xiahjaesu Thu 09 Oct 2008, 12:10 am

omg poor Cass and DBSK T_T
    Cassies can't even show their support and it's DBSK's comeback! they must be very worried for their 4th album seeing how Korea was so into newer and other groups. T_T poor DBSK and i want them to do as well as their O album
    SaneBox
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by SaneBox Thu 09 Oct 2008, 7:35 pm

This just in today, [Jaejoong asked why Fans don't cheer] fancam:

JJ: Please cheer a lot
    Lately (I've noticed that) you haven't been doing that... you know
    *JJ sings the Mirotic parts and the fans do the cheer*
    JJ: That's right~ Please do it well/often~

Cre: annneonet@dbsg
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :

Post by uknow_wifey Thu 09 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

^ Aw, JJ's sooo adorable! So the boys HAVE noticed something was up....I wonder if the boys worry that they're losing fans cry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 3:01 am