The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
sweet.station
Britta1505
Melinda
rainiskye.
fseventh
ijustlovetvxq
Strawberry453
Rawr!
kairi94
xiaheternally
blabblepop
Oh_Mona
MangoST
jaejae19
1232j3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
YooSulover
Elfie
aida.JJ
Gaytards
Angela
paboshitdae
koreangurl2626
Bento_box
marilyn_
29 posters

Turn back and never go back again.

sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Turn back and never go back again. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Turn back and never go back again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn back and never go back again.

Post by sweet.station Sun 10 May 2009, 12:02 am

wow you're so young!
    but age doesn't really matter.
    as long as your a loyal fan of K-pop.
    I've never been anti of anyone. except I like everyone in K-pop
    after knowing them, I felt different
    so just STAND up
    ookyeo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 92
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Turn back and never go back again. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Turn back and never go back again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn back and never go back again.

Post by ookyeo Wed 24 Jun 2009, 11:44 am

It's not wrong to be an anti fan at your age as long as you're a STANDer. And like what the others say- we are civilised people who wants snsd to disband in a peaceful manner. We don't do anything violent. So I don't think there's anything wrong with being a STANDer. Instead you should be proud to be one :D
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 6:54 am

Just don't be too violent..
    I began to like K-pop when I was 9 like you..
    But now, I am a crazed fan of K-pop..
    Truth be told, I actually liked SNSD before..
    I thought they were innocent..
    Boy, was I wrong..
    Their comeback song 'Genie' was downright disturbing..
    I hated that song so much that I became an anti..
    Everything about that song is just disgusting..
    But whatever it is..
    K-pop will always be my favourite type of music.. music
    lilette

Female Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by lilette Thu 26 Nov 2009, 1:13 am

I just want to ask if any one here decided to make a peition to disband SNSD and cotact other FCs? like ELF,TRIPLE S,CASSOPEIA? if we include these korean fanclubs I'm sure SM would be doing some actions about it. :)
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Thu 26 Nov 2009, 3:52 am

well,i guess i understand how your sister is feeling.i'm 21,and have a 14 years old little sister who become a fan of kpop because of me :-).she loves dbsk so much,and hates snsd soo much.
    well,i LOVE dbsk too but I don't talk about it all the time.sometimes it's tiring to listen her always praising jaejoong or cursing snsd. i mean,she is still young T.T and hate is a strong word.i'm worried that she will be a crazy fan and forget something more important like her friends and school.and now that her bestfriend is a sone,they debate so often.
    i just want to see my sister grow up with an awareness to her surroundings,not always drooling in front of the computer searching kpop stuffs.my parents are also worried,really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:20 pm