The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
sweet.station
Britta1505
Melinda
rainiskye.
fseventh
ijustlovetvxq
Strawberry453
Rawr!
kairi94
xiaheternally
blabblepop
Oh_Mona
MangoST
jaejae19
1232j3
~MiXiHae~DBSK
YooSulover
Elfie
aida.JJ
Gaytards
Angela
paboshitdae
koreangurl2626
Bento_box
marilyn_
29 posters

Turn back and never go back again.

marilyn_
    marilyn_
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 15
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Turn back and never go back again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Turn back and never go back again. Empty Turn back and never go back again.

Post by marilyn_ Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:19 am

Okay. To make it simple, I'm 12.

I've been exposed to KPOP at like whut.. 9? Yeah, so.. get that into your mind first before reading the rest.

I never knew snsd as a very bad group or whatsoever and being the young girl as I was, I found myself liking them for the fact that there's a girlband in the industry. Wonder Girls was still average to me as I didn't really find myself liking JYP and his whole celebrity thing.

First I liked DBSK at the age of 10, then Big Bang at 11. Now I'm exposed to more. I've seen many soshibang, dongbangshidae and stuff like that and being a fangirl, I didn't get jealous but I felt.. weird everytime I see any band together with snsd. Yes, even girls, no I am not a homo.

Then came Dream Concert, I read gossip sites and all and stumbled upon shenyuepop which compiled all the mean stuff they did, I didn't like them from that day onwards. My sister knew about it and she also hated them, but she felt that being exposed to anti-fandom is bad for my age.

Is it really?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Turn back and never go back again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Turn back and never go back again. Empty Re: Turn back and never go back again.

Post by Bento_box Sat 04 Oct 2008, 9:50 am

Being an anti-fan at any age is not such a positive thing really.

People need to look at things objectively at what the word "anti-fan" really is. It's the polar opposite of a fan. Nevertheless we are not the extremes of fan or anti-fan. Us here in STAND try to make this place as calm and civil an "anti-fan" site can be. We don't promote anything vicious, malicious or immoral. Those are the things that make anti-fans so negative.

STAND are not supporters of SNSD, we are against their existence completely. Unfortunately there is no alternative for us as non-supporters but the label "anti fan". We completely and utterly condemn all immoral and violent nature, hence why we call ourselves the "civil anti fans" who seek for the disbandment of SNSD in a peaceful manner.

Bare that in mind though, you will find anti fan sites that are quite disturbing and violent, but we dont accept it and it is even a case of banning if a person pushes the lines of morals and decency.

So dont worry, we here take it seriously that the younger members are not exposed to such negative things of traditional anti-fandom, but want to expose you to more intelligent thought, a place of comfort and a community that understands and cares for eachother with a common purpose.

So really, anti fandom in the traditional sense is not good to be exposed to, but we work hard to create a forum that promotes peace and civility although we have a label with negative connotations.

Tell yous sister that we care for each individual member and we promote civility and good nature. Even though we are labelled "anti-fan", afterall "The First International Non-supporters of SNSD who wish for the peaceful disbandment of SNSD forum", is such a long title. ;)

Welcome my dear and please enjoy the forums <3
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:12 am

oh, dont worry, dongsaeng.
    I'm 13, only a year older.
    wow, 9? thats pretty awesome i first heard about kpop when i was 12. Well, i listened to boA at 11. and epik high. But i really got into kpop at 12.
    I started hating SNSD when i was 12, too.
    and we're not violent antis, just antis that want snsd to disband peacefully, as BB unnie said.
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Turn back and never go back again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sat 04 Oct 2008, 1:23 pm

LOL i heard when i was 13... now im 14 LOL anyways but we are the civil kind. not the snSTD kind who attack peopl.e
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Sat 04 Oct 2008, 3:18 pm

Well I agree with bento.
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Turn back and never go back again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sat 04 Oct 2008, 3:36 pm

Oh! How you hurt me with your words, your no homo!? That such a ugly word..... Don't worry you be gaying with me soon.
    Your just expressing that you do not like them and shall not be repressed by those soshi fan who force you to like them. MAH!
    aida.JJ
    aida.JJ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 292
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by aida.JJ Sat 04 Oct 2008, 10:01 pm

I'm not completely 13 but can consider as since my birthday is on this 10 november.
    I start listen to k-pop since I was 10 years old.
    firstly I listen to DBSK and I like them .
    when i was 12 ,last year 2007, I listen to DBSK again and I started being obsessed with them and I knew about snsd not long after that which means I knew snsd since they was debut. I was their fans before but starting this year I'm not .. but december last year I just starting dislike jessica , cause I've heard a rumour that she slept with jae from tvxq.
    I know it's not true but trusted a rumour quite easily actually.
    and my hateness towards them increases when they did the haptic cf with dbsk .
    and the idiotic S<3one excuse tvxq did the sexual harrasment towards snsd.
    and I become an official ANTI since the dream concert. I'm happy they deserved the things like that .
    maybe being an ANTI is not good at my age but it's part of our LIFE,
    for me I just treat the ANTI things are just part of LIFE as being a fangirl.
    it gains experience too.
    Elfie
    Elfie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 462
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Turn back and never go back again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Elfie Mon 06 Oct 2008, 4:30 am

after i knew about the dream concert incident, i went to look for info about snsd. and i saw that.. their acts were not acceptable.

seriously. i don't find them sexy and all. but i have to admit. wondergirls are sexy AND in a decent way. i don't see them wearing really short skirts(like cheerleaders). :D
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Mon 06 Oct 2008, 5:47 am

^ totally agrees!

after reading the dream concert i just had an urge to go and find out more about those 9 fakes, to see what bad deeds they've done also. and when i found out about what their fans accused DBSK of, there was no exceptions for these nine fakes!!! i just knew i wont like them!! dont matter how popular you are, how rich you are, if you ever disrespect the people i love, adore, and idolized, that's it!! that was your one and only chance to make an impression on me, and you have failed to make a good first impression! yup, and after that i just knew that there's gotta be an anti snsd group [ in crunchyroll ] and from on there, i got to here! which i am grateful to have found this site! =DD opps! probably wrote too much and a little off topic! lol
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Turn back and never go back again. Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Turn back and never go back again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 06 Oct 2008, 7:00 am

its ok..if u want to hate them or not..
    its up to you...
    hey..i'm 12..
    i liked them bfore...
    and i'm started hating them at this age..i heard they rude to other SM artists..that makes me really angry bcos its iclude super junior..my sister also support me hating them..
    she don't care..
    but..if your sister said like that,u have to hear your sister..
    but..it is really up to you who u don't want to like and u love..
    i love dbsk and bigbang at 11..
    and i've been anti of dbsk cos i heard they are gay..but it is just a rumour..so,now i'm a BIG FAN of them!
    but for snsd...NO WAY I'M GONNA LIKE THEM LIKE BFORE!
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Mon 06 Oct 2008, 10:25 pm

and i've been anti of dbsk cos i heard they are gay..but it is just a rumour..so,now i'm a BIG FAN of them!
    Aww, that's no reason to be anti-DBSK..
    I mean, aren't we all JaeHo supporters? Just kidding xD

Back on topic..
    SNSD antis aren't any different than the people that make fun of Michael Jackson, Brittany Spears, join Facebook groups about hating Hannah Montana (NOTHING AGAINST THEM, BTW!) but we get more negativity.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Mon 06 Oct 2008, 11:55 pm

gawd. knowing that you're only 12 makes me feel so old already... [i hear my brother saying, "ahjumma!"]

being an anti is technically and semantically negative..... but it all depends on the anti herself on how she will act as an anti...

dearie, keep in mind that you're in STAND. and STAND will never go to the extremes and imitate what those soshitted's did. ^^

keep on STANDing. ^^
    MangoST
    MangoST
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by MangoST Tue 07 Oct 2008, 6:56 am

My first post ever ^^ I'm 12 and I'm from Singapore too. I heard BoA songs since I was really young, but then I was more into Cpop, Taiwan stuff and all. I really noticed and became a fan of Kpop (Thanks to DBSK, and now Bigbang, SuperJunior, WonderGirls etc) at this age, around January period. I was a fan of SNSD first, a really small fan though since I didn't know them well. I didn't hate them for interacting with DBSK (Hey, it's not like they wanted to... okay, probably so) but I started to dislike them since Dream Concert. It's not that I hate them, I don't, I just isn't a fan of them anymore. I don't really like them, I hate them a bit, but I don't exactly hate them that badly so I'm a mini anti-fan of SNSD. ^^ This might sound weird, but STAND is a far more civilized group compared to Sone (No offense, and I meant Sone in Korea, since there isn't any news about Sone internationally) and STAND has not even taken any action against SNSD, or Sone. Sone, instead, is already taking action against STAND though we didn't do anything harmful to SNSD at all, so basically, if you're in an anti-fanclub like STAND, it should be alright since you won't turn violent or anything. ^^ Am I off topic?
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Tue 07 Oct 2008, 4:40 pm

^^ Don't worry, dear you are on topic :)

I understand where your sister stands, although she dislikes them also, she feels like you shouldn't be exposed to things like 'Anti-Fandom', probably like others that are now members of this forum, because of the negativity the title holds.

I've got to say I'm glad you stumbled upon STAND, and not any other Anti forum. I've been around and I've come across some that are just...wrong. You should have your sister visit STAND and judge for herself. Anti SNSD fans are different from others, because its not just because of pure hatred, but for the love of our fandom. You should have her read STANDs Agenda, that will explain most of her questions I hope.

Welcome though, I'll be looking forward to your contribution.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Tue 14 Oct 2008, 2:29 pm

wow you're super young O.O
    well, i don't know
    as long as you know your morals, i guess its ok
    and its very admirable that you stand for what you feel and believe in

Post by Guest Tue 14 Oct 2008, 8:28 pm

Don't worry, I'm 11. My sister tells me that it's okay to hate them, but don't let it consume you. Basically, as long as you don't become an extreme hater, my sister thinks it's fine.

I think that it's actually good that we are taking a STAND against them, because SM wants us to be brainwashed into liking them. I used to like them, after all, Into the New World's pretty catchy!

If he starts rotting our brains with images that tells us, "You'll have a ton of guys liking you if you wear short skirts and shake your butt!", we have to retaliate. Kang Ji Young is an awesome example of a girl in Kpop that isn't a slut. She's 14 and has morals and values!
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Mon 20 Oct 2008, 12:35 am

its ok as long as you don't cross the lines like they're fans cuz STAND doesn't want to stoop down as low as them even tho the can't compare.
    I started hating them at 12 cuz they accused dbsk oppas of harassment.
    My sis supports me and she's 9 too so its ok, at least you know now they're horrible ppl
    kairi94
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 36
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by kairi94 Wed 29 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

They are worth the hate.I don't blame you for hating them.
    But dont hate them until u want them dead.
    For me,I hate them but not to the degree of how thick-faced delusionfuls worship this little sluts.
    From all the anti forums Ive seen stand is the most civilised,I mean the subbed videos are funny but unesscary.I guess its for fun.Compared to other hate forums where they bash the artists and photoshop their pictures to make them look like aliens or some type of animal or they even draw a moustache on the artist.I have not seen anything like that on here.
    We or me dont hate hate them its just that we want them to disband.And maybe its good for them too,in a way we are helping them because their making a total fool of themselves eg.performing for ppl who dont even want to listen to them.
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Tue 16 Dec 2008, 8:46 pm

ur so young! i feel so old! im 18 already Razz
    dude when i was 10 i was running around the playground thinking boys have ccoties lol how did u even find time to get into Korean music?
    anyways.... moving on.

people say that anti fandom is dangerous but it just depends on how much u are into it.
    The anti fans that stalk down their hated idols and give them poison or some kinda blood cakes, thats dangerrous and really twisted. if u become one of those people then yes its bad for u u should lave the anti world now.
    but if u dont go near there u are fine.
    Antis are not anymore bad than fangirls to me.I mean fangirls those huge fat girls who ditch school to stalk down their idols and then go home and verbally attack the girl their idol hugged through the internet. that is scry.
    since ur a SJ fan im sure u have heard of the ELF source suicide. and the Attack on Kim Yuna. and the Attack on DongHae. and The only 13 campaign on Henry ect.
    they are far scarier than us. we have never made anyone cried. yes we pissed off fan[s]girls[/d]boys but no one cried and for sure no one died.

If anything soshi fans are more scary than us. their the ones walking around with knives. YES SNSD got the silent treatment. and everyone is like "omgosh u guys are so immature" "grow up" "those poor girls"
    but did they see what happened behind the scenes?
    Triple S members got hurt one even had a broken leg and sent to the hospital just cuz she tried to help an ELF girl who was being harrassed by soshified in the bathroom
    If we are bad and dangerous then what does that make soshified?
    Strawberry453
    Strawberry453
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-20

Post by Strawberry453 Mon 29 Dec 2008, 8:09 pm

Im only 11 XD

Its okay to hate SNSD. You hate who you hate. I have an older sister who is a fangirl and she doesnt even give a crap for SNSD. Youre not too young cuz then i would have a problem....anyways, being an anti doesnt have some sort of age limit.
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Tue 30 Dec 2008, 7:09 am

i h8ed them since the dc event..
    i am a big fan/supporter/lover of super junior.. [s]and so DBSK@!!!!!![/s]
    seeing soshits tearing ELF's prepred poster/banners..
    it made me hate them [s]soshits frst then shitdaes[/s]
    then when i got to knw shitdae..
    i hated them fr wht thy are ^^
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Tue 06 Jan 2009, 6:12 am

I never be an anti fan until now. Usually if I don't like something, I will just leave them alone. But what they did was just too over already. They bring bad image for K-Pop industry itself. They didn't deserve to be in SM company or in music industry with all bad manners, talentless and mistakes that they did over and over again.
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Tue 06 Jan 2009, 4:23 pm

oh hey! you're the same age as me XD rofl. anyways, everyone has their own opinions about things and that's just how it is. i think your sister is just trying to look out for you since you (we XD) are younger and stuff.
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by Melinda Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:32 am

I heard of Kpop since TVXQ 's debut second day...
    I'm just 10 years old..
    When I heard of SS501's debut,I'm just 11 years old~
    I hate SNSD since the first day they debut!!
    Britta1505
    Britta1505
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Britta1505 Sun 19 Apr 2009, 3:47 am

Im 12 too.
    Don't worry. We are civil :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 10:00 pm