The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
KangNaMi
anti_9
izzybellboo
super_jessy
sweet.station
soshi?
iluvSTAND
Nisea
aatoown
yunho_lady
Mizuki
Raemi
ai_sumairu
xSNShitDx
raindrop
cherry_berry
vietnameseanti
C. ELESTE
Meilisa125
Guest101
koreangurl2626
KihaeXi
iraaryana
B*tchanny
blabblepop
Kamo
soshihater
LenaLuvsWG
amylia
TroubledAqua
34 posters

Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial)

iluvSTAND
    iluvSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 104
    Warning :
    Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial)

Post by iluvSTAND Mon 23 Feb 2009, 2:10 am

omo wonder girls will be always in my heart..
    no one can replace them
    soshi?
    soshi?
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-11

Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Empty rj

Post by soshi? Sun 12 Apr 2009, 1:00 pm

annoying SNSD. theyre song dont fit for them
    WGirls.. hwaiting!
    Wgirls hae an good attitude that bring them shine
    SNSD! sooo poker FACE! Surprise Surprise Surprise
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :
    Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial)

Post by sweet.station Sun 10 May 2009, 5:45 am

this is just my opinion.
    westerns won't like cute song.
    just look at some young artist there. they didn't
    use cute image to be popular.
    thats why Kissing you is a failure when it comes to them.
    So Hot got some attitude and more matured.
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Thu 21 May 2009, 3:38 pm

i gotta say, i agree with you.

wonder girl's popularity went through the roof during "tell me" and the dance was done by everyone. snsd has...gee? for one, that song doesn't make sense and the dance makes you look kind of stupid. the choreography was meant to be cute or something but it was just a pathetic attempt to do a "wonder girls concept" of a repetitive song with an easy to learn dance that everyone can do. they were unoriginal and stealing JYP's idea.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Thu 21 May 2009, 10:08 pm

Another thing....

Wonder Girls has their concert tour already.

SNSD hasn't. Hahahaha....
    anti_9
    anti_9
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 250
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by anti_9 Fri 22 May 2009, 3:11 am

TroubledAqua wrote:

I have no idea how it is like in S. Korea but I am pretty sure like most countries, they might open up more to a bit of open sexuality. And when that happens, SNSD and other virgin group are going to be over.

South Koreans are more conservative than the Japanese people, that is why some MVs in Korea are banned if it shows vulgarity and skin (LHR MVs were banned before). Even though SNSD shows vulgarity and skin towards the audience their MVs wouldn't still be banned. Why? Their image is CUTE, VIRGIN and LOVABLE. It's quite unfair if you tell me.

That's why the SONES are too much confident when it comes to SNSD. I hate them. kkkkkkk....

anyways.... i like reading the article. Thumbs up to you!
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Fri 22 May 2009, 2:43 pm

well they attempt to be cute and they fail miserably.
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Fri 09 Oct 2009, 7:47 pm

WG is better than SNSD no matter what!!
    At least they have manners, unlike SNSD..
    Especially Tardfany.. study
    kira
    kira
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by kira Wed 18 Nov 2009, 11:08 pm

i dont't think wondergirls had plastic surgery, did they?
    even if they did, they look so much more natural than snsd.
    wonder girls rocks!!
    gabbyz
    gabbyz
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 315
    Warning :
    Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by gabbyz Thu 19 Nov 2009, 9:40 am

SNSD only speaks English when they don't need to.....
    Wonder Girls need to speak English just to have a conversation on interview.
    SNSD knows Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese....
    So???
    I can speak Filipino, something they don't. And I know some Spanish words....
    Hikari_Light
    Hikari_Light
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Post by Hikari_Light Fri 27 Nov 2009, 12:57 pm

I dont exactly agree with the fact that boy groups have died out though...i mean, look at DBSK( I love you Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 922852 they will not disband and break up!), Super Junior, Big Bang, 2PM,2AM, FT island, ss501, SHINee, and the new born Beast and MBLAQ! I just think that Boy groups are still dominating Wondergirls vs. Girls' Generation (Editorial) - Page 2 594437
    Sister
    Sister
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by Sister Sat 28 Nov 2009, 11:47 am

this sucks. i think there should be a rule that doesn't allow to involve other artists. this makes WG fans look bad. no wonder sones think all shitdaes anti's are wonderfuls.
    Hikari_Light
    Hikari_Light
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Post by Hikari_Light Mon 19 Jul 2010, 6:34 pm

TO be honest, SNSD doesn't have the charisma Wonder Girls has~ Other than Lee Hyori, Sunye is one of the most charismatic female artist in kpop~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:37 pm