The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
Rawr!
yuniel
STANDupPEOPLE
leeyejin
POWitszROSIE
~wOonDerLoOve~
deflate
SUJUDB
AnimeErushii
LUPIN
smiley_donutXD
FISHYILUFFYOU
Super Gal
kijun
Kari_8digi
xjjjLOVE
koreangurl2626
hatepastelpink
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
fuzzywuzzy
Oh_Mona
LaB*tch
Cutie-Weirdo
MEHATES9
Gaytards
kahokochan
SujuAngeL
thatsdumb
collation
IhateSOSHI
OopurpleoO
Angela
queenbee
supermarbel_cake
Cherryxeero
~YunGi~
jaeSMILES
aihartmin
soshit
soshihater
wickedfairy
brokenhearted
stand<3
kil
AngelWings
friglet
Yumii
snsdsuckss
1232j3
sujuismysoju
Kamo
Bento_box
56 posters

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

thatsdumb
    thatsdumb
    Translator
    Translator

Number of posts : 44
    Warning :
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

Post by thatsdumb Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:55 am

The moment I saw those dresses, I knew that they were going to be on the worst dressed list. I mean seriously. The color is wrong, the fit is wrong, the fabric is wrong, everything is just so wrong. And why the heck are the two girls wearing such a contrasting outfit? And even the blue ones aren't similar, Hyeoyeon's was a different shade or something.

The damned sushirollers are of course putting the blame on others - their stylists. But seriously, if they had even just an ounce of style in their bones, they should've refused. Oh wait, I forgot, their made out of plastics, and their dumb, so they couldn't have. My bad!
    ---
    ^ I saw that comment at soompi too. It was kind of creepy how she knew the names of their stylists and such. I'm a fan too of other groups, but I don't waste my time on the details of their stylists. As long as they look good, thats what counts. Sushirollers are truly delusional. Trying to save those girls? It worked a couple of times, but this fashion disaster is just too much!
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

Post by SujuAngeL Thu 04 Sep 2008, 8:11 am

wahahaha.... i burst out laughing watching them in there christmas costumes... man, just because it's "ber" months already, they need to do that... how embarrassing! and no offense to anyone...

especially that im a filipino myself..

i just noticed how hyungman resembles Ethel Booba in that pic... for some who knows her.. well heheh iono if ull keep it a secret.. Razz
    kahokochan
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kahokochan Thu 04 Sep 2008, 8:18 am

Ugly outfits!!!! THe ones in red look plain stupid!! Oh and I just read somewhere that SM is going for fashion brand this year. And just like Shinee(ha Sang Baek), TVXQ is getting a fashion designer (Chae Kyu In)......but also stupid SNSD (Choi Hyen Ryun)!!! I feel sorry for the designer.....they are going to ruin it!!
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Thu 04 Sep 2008, 9:38 am

Bento according the Zoy's evil twin, their stylist were 'London Pride' I think London pride has been doing a good job! Dressing them in ugly clothes to match their ugly personalites. London representing! LOL!
    MEHATES9
    MEHATES9
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

Post by MEHATES9 Thu 04 Sep 2008, 9:40 am

okey. haha. can't stop from laughing. omg!

they look. okey. i'll be nice. but i can't .
    those two in red, LOL, they sure wants some of FANY antis. LOL.

ohhh. their windows are naked. LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. help me.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Thu 04 Sep 2008, 11:58 am

Gaytards wrote:Bento according the Zoy's evil twin, their stylist were 'London Pride' I think London pride has been doing a good job! Dressing them in ugly clothes to match their ugly personalites. London representing! LOL!

I think they're confused GT, they must have gotten London Pride from good old Soho, where people are um... more "open" and "experimentative". *cough* (The "pride" part of the name reminds me of a wonderful demonstration sometimes held with rainbow flags being brandished).

And yeah, SM are going for a famous stylist theme, it floored me when I saw the DBSK fashion designer 최규인, he is raunchy.... and well, DBSK is a whole other subject for a whole other forum.... (I love though how one gets a stylist and others get full out Fashion Designers...)

By the way, every star has a stylist. And I'm guessing "London Pride" didn't leave SMs contract on happy terms.... LOL.

Razz
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by Cutie-Weirdo Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:17 pm

Looks like Sunny is trying to show her boobs if you ask me....
    SCARY... Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... - Page 2 633942 confused
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:36 pm

oh gosh.

what kind of dress is that?
    =='''
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:33 pm

O_O

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!~

Thats what they look like!

Curtains!

Pulling a "Gone with the Wind", eh?

Girls, it doesn't work when it looks hella UGLY!

Gaytards wrote:
    Bento according the Zoy's evil twin, their stylist were 'London Pride' I think London pride has been doing a good job! Dressing them in ugly clothes to match their ugly personalites. London representing! LOL!

Who isin't an anti these days? wait let me rephrase that

"Who, with sense, isin't an anti these days?"

lol, but seriously now...Yoona...Looks like shes going to suck out your soul O_O
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 04 Sep 2008, 3:55 pm

the "shining" twins quote was priceless!!! BB, i knew i loved you.

Anyway, I bet they felt super stupid once they got to the actual awards thing or whatever. Like I can see them in the car being all "omfg we look so totally hot, like omg." And when they get there, they're like "...Dang..."

ahaha
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Thu 04 Sep 2008, 6:01 pm

that some ugly outfits!
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Thu 04 Sep 2008, 6:52 pm

i hate the dress..its ugly..XD

more hate for those whose wearing it..XD

the 1 thing i like,,XD

thier shoes...well some of their shoes.. Razz
    koreangurl2626
    koreangurl2626
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 369
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by koreangurl2626 Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:33 pm

eww
    *is having nightmare right now it is staring at her*
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu 04 Sep 2008, 9:02 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAH! what happened to all their endorsements?!
    HOW PATHETIC!
    they look seriously SCREW UP and disgusting haha
    SO FUNNY!
    Kari_8digi
    Anti

Number of posts : 69
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by Kari_8digi Thu 04 Sep 2008, 11:17 pm

I hope they make their comeback in these horrifyingly disgusting dresses. That way, they just might be banned from the entire entertainment industry.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Fri 05 Sep 2008, 1:01 am

did yoona get another surgery? O_o

she doesnt look like her in the pic
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Fri 05 Sep 2008, 1:16 am

Soony's saggy boobs!!! WHooooaaaaa~ *faints* Oh No

Oh my, I'd fired my outfit co-coordinator if he/she dressed me up in that curtain-like dress.. 7 blue and 2 red?? I don't get it! Not enough curtain huh??
    SooNotYoung's face is getting bigger..She gains!

Look at TaeYuk! Do you guys notice that she kept on covering her penis ehem ehem with her hands
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Fri 05 Sep 2008, 4:13 am

umm.. sunny.. plastic boobs? ewww!

LOL the plastic girls are ugly
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Post by smiley_donutXD Fri 05 Sep 2008, 7:57 am

omgomgomg

is that tiffany in the middle of sunny & hyoman?

What The F**k is happenning to sunny's dress?!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 05 Sep 2008, 10:54 am

what the heck is wrong with their dresses?
    is LSM finally saving his cash? or is it because he's pouring it out on TVXQ?
    anyways..this has got to be the worst pics (outfit-wise) of them I've seen.
    there are 2 wearing different colors and hyoyuck's wearing a different shade...

hahaha...LMAO

oh yeah, they all look like ahjummas btw,,
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Fri 05 Sep 2008, 5:21 pm

Haha. I always knew they were the ugly step sisters who wore rags!
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Fri 05 Sep 2008, 6:22 pm

well....as ugly as these dresses are, i think it suits them. I mean what suits a plastic and ugly better than these fugly dresses???

but i must say Hyoman's dress is actually somewhat nice and pretty, unlike the other dresses....

The shining twins....UGLY and they totally want attention. Soony pulled down her dress b/c she couldn't be one of those shining twins so she had to find other ways to attract attention...

*sighs*

Mr. Tae is unhappy b/c she has to wear a dress Razz
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Fri 05 Sep 2008, 7:19 pm

LAWLLLLLL.
    Worst dressed.
    That's hilarious. XD

What's with the matching theme...
    and why were two of them left out?
    it's like WTF RED.
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Sat 06 Sep 2008, 1:05 am

Sunny wants to be the 2nd tardfany. I knew it. But Yuri beats her down!!! Those tata's are saggy, btw.. keke!!!
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Sat 06 Sep 2008, 1:34 pm

YoonA and SeoWho does look like twins o___0
    HyoMan has a lighter color blue. damn i like that color too.
    why were they there x__X
    what i am shocked about is TardFanny dress isnt extrememly short as usual

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:57 am