The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
bumlover
lollipops_anti_1
mkd454
xjjjLOVE
shitdae
IcametoAnti
~MiXiHae~DBSK
POWitszROSIE
AnimeErushii
Tiffany_Ugly
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
LenaLuvsWG
soshihater
empress_ellen
klSTAND21
stand<3
portiaisabel
Yumii
fuzzywuzzy
Zoy
Tbell
Super Gal
smiley_donutXD
chinnoiserie.dee
Bento_box
29 posters

SNSD songs not even suitable for young children

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Empty SNSD songs not even suitable for young children

Post by Bento_box Tue 15 Jul 2008, 8:03 am

Want your child to be objectified, fancy an ajousshi staring at them and perving?
    Then go ahead, send them to this dance school!

Ok, so I remember someone once asking, "why the beef with SNSD?"

And then I said, just look at them and ask me, "why not?".

They are called 'Girls Generation' right? And theyre supposed to represent girls and be role models, right?

Then look at this video and tell me it's not disturbing to see these young girls, wearing those outfits, dancing
    to a song called 'Kissing you', with lollipops in their hands, and short tutus, where they happen to bend over once or twice. O_O

I can see the ad of this school right now!

Last edited by Tbell on Tue 15 Jul 2008, 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : putting up the video/new first .. then the opinion part ^^)
    chinnoiserie.dee
    chinnoiserie.dee
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :
    SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Empty Re: SNSD songs not even suitable for young children

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Tue 15 Jul 2008, 8:16 am

^ wow...i'm kinda agree with u...they're absolutely s*** when it comes to be a role model for the younger generations...
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Empty Re: SNSD songs not even suitable for young children

Post by smiley_donutXD Tue 15 Jul 2008, 8:49 am

aw.........
    gross........
    these girls can totally go for an audition in sm....
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Tue 15 Jul 2008, 10:02 am

OMG!! I'm so with you on this..Girls' Generation my ARSE!
    What are they doing seriously?? Training little girls to be street whores??
    Go back to scholl girls..Study hard and go to college. peerrgghh
    cry
    Tbell
    Tbell
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 374
    Warning :

Post by Tbell Tue 15 Jul 2008, 11:13 am

what a shameless woman is that teacher!
    she is in her 40s . dressing up like that?
    Man, perfect candidate to train those girls as FUTURE SM ARTIST!
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Tue 15 Jul 2008, 11:57 am

i don't even wanna watch it. i have a freakin' 4 year old and i get after her everytime i hear her a sing a freakin' adult song.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 15 Jul 2008, 1:23 pm

thats just disturbing. they're obviously promoting stupidity in korea now =P

go to school and learn something u useless shits
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 15 Jul 2008, 3:09 pm

WTF... they are just a little kids and almost flashing their panties already... SHITDAE indeed inspire them... >.<"
    Go back to school kids... don't be uneducated like those 9 useless bitches... aish.
    portiaisabel
    portiaisabel
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 37
    Warning :
    SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Right_bar_bleue

Post by portiaisabel Tue 15 Jul 2008, 3:21 pm

SNSHITS are BAD influence KOREAS need to SHUTDOWNS these HOES...

Look at what happenings...

someone knock some senses to these kids..
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Tue 15 Jul 2008, 3:34 pm

i don't think those poor children want to dance to tat song!
    but look at the teacher..she is enjoying it!! MORE THAN THE KIDS!! so proud
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Tue 15 Jul 2008, 4:58 pm

SNSD just shouldn't be making songs period. Honestly, do you really want your kids to grow up acting like them? Psh I don't think anyone does. (^_^)
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Post by empress_ellen Tue 15 Jul 2008, 8:57 pm

If i was those little girls parent's I'd be angry as hell watching my daughter doing something like that........Does that "dance" teacher have no shame?

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jul 2008, 12:58 am

OMG
    mini SNSD clones >.< !!!!!!! SNSD songs not even suitable for young children 633942
    a message for d lil grls 'stay in skool plz n do not ever dance that again SNSD songs not even suitable for young children 398633 '
    and a message for d teacher 'what d heck is ur problem?! do u hav no shame in urself...dressd lik that n forcing innocent n young grls to dance holding lollipops n bendin over in tutus Twisted Evil '
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 16 Jul 2008, 3:49 am

OMO!!! I WON'T LET MY DAUGHTER BE LIKE THEMMM...
    OMOMOM..MUST HIDE YOUR CHILDREN AT HOME!!! SNSD songs not even suitable for young children 633942
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :

Post by LenaLuvsWG Wed 16 Jul 2008, 10:58 am

Lol it's like SNSD is promoting REAL LIFE lolicon (not kidding) this shit is digusting, poor innocent babies. =(
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Wed 16 Jul 2008, 1:26 pm

the hell! and the TEACHER needs to stop teaching the little girls those SLUTTY dance MOVES!!!!!!!!!!
    THOSE WHORES NEED TO DISBAND!!!!!!!!!! cry
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Wed 16 Jul 2008, 6:52 pm

Omo, why is she teaching there that dance

If that my child i will never aload them to teach one of
    Snsd dance
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Thu 17 Jul 2008, 8:16 pm

OMG! That is so right! I mean if you've never seen kissing you and you see that your gonna be like "Those children were raised by sluts!"
    That's sad, considering SNSHITD is supposed to be a girls' generation! Why can't they just fucking call them sluts' generation!
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Thu 17 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

the teacher looks like err TaeYeon >________<
    thanks SNSD for poisinging the young ones lives, they are going to get molested if they keep that up.
    DAMN teacher for teaching them it.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD songs not even suitable for young children Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:37 am

wHat a BAD SNSD!
    IcametoAnti
    IcametoAnti
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Post by IcametoAnti Thu 31 Jul 2008, 12:38 pm

role models my ass LMAO. I doubt any of them are under the age of 20.
    they're made fit for plastic por.no sites... = =
    shitdae
    shitdae
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Post by shitdae Mon 04 Aug 2008, 1:20 am

poor girls

anyway these girls are better than snsd --*
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 09 Aug 2008, 11:37 pm

thats .. disturbing.
    what kind of parents would let their child do that?
    I'd sue the hell out of that school!
    what a sick place.
    STUpiD-CRack_HEad
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Post by STUpiD-CRack_HEad Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:58 pm

the F*CK is that dumb old ass teacher trying to DO?
    i'm not letting my little SIS bcome one of those W/E they are call!
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Post by mkd454 Wed 13 Aug 2008, 11:49 pm

hah at least the kids are wearing longer skirts than snshitd
    LMAO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:46 am