The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+52
Rawr!
yuniel
STANDupPEOPLE
leeyejin
POWitszROSIE
~wOonDerLoOve~
deflate
SUJUDB
AnimeErushii
LUPIN
smiley_donutXD
FISHYILUFFYOU
Super Gal
kijun
Kari_8digi
xjjjLOVE
koreangurl2626
hatepastelpink
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
fuzzywuzzy
Oh_Mona
LaB*tch
Cutie-Weirdo
MEHATES9
Gaytards
kahokochan
SujuAngeL
thatsdumb
collation
IhateSOSHI
OopurpleoO
Angela
queenbee
supermarbel_cake
Cherryxeero
~YunGi~
jaeSMILES
aihartmin
soshit
soshihater
wickedfairy
brokenhearted
stand<3
kil
AngelWings
friglet
Yumii
snsdsuckss
1232j3
sujuismysoju
Kamo
Bento_box
56 posters

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Empty Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

Post by Bento_box Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:03 am

Not our title people, Newsens....

On the 3rd, the precious 9 girls of SNSD attended the Chungmuro International Film Festival, in what seems like Curtains off their dorms.

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Snsdcn5

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Snsd2du4

It's funny how SHINee get their own Fashion Designer orchestrating every little detail in their outfits while SNSD have to sink to the level of using their own sewing machine. And having to live in a home without curtains.

Yeah we know they don't make these themselves, but it doesn't make it any better for them.

Best thing ever though, Sportsseoul doesn't seem too impressed with their Fashion Choices either.
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Chwa2

Why were they there anyhow?

And what is going on with Sunny....
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... 20080910

Yoona..... O_O
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... 20080903185126680e7_190039_0

The twins from the Shining all grown up?
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... 2008090318523869670_185607_0
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... 20080903184751673b6_185406_0
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... 20080903191112772f3_191317_0

I really will have a nightmare tonight, I just know it.

Last edited by Bento_box on Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :
    Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Empty Re: Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

Post by Kamo Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:10 am

looks like sunny pulled her dress down. Trying to get more attention, LSM? Drag wasn't enough?

FAIL, MAJOR FAIL

yoona scares me the most.... srsly. Her face screams EVIL DOLL (made out of plastic~)

and yoonah and seo who srsly look like the twins from The Shining (redrum O_O).... FRIGHTENING.

Last edited by Kamo on Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:35 am; edited 4 times in total
    sujuismysoju
    sujuismysoju
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 83
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... Empty Re: Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young....

Post by sujuismysoju Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:13 am

lol! ecckkkk! i knew it!!

stylist unnie is also an anti!! lmao!

and lol! they were put worst dress!!

and ew. what the.. sunny showing some tata's now??

gahh! oh well at least show a little something after i guess being a huge embarassment for wearing a curtain. yah!

Razz

Post by Guest Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:45 am

What the heck is wrong with their dresses?!
    Looks like LSM wasted all his money promoting the 9Shits that he had to improvise by using their shower curtains...
    And Sunny's boobs are too small thats why her tube dress is like drooping down
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:57 am

I just saw this on soompi. Soy's comment defending them was just as amusing as this..
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Thu 04 Sep 2008, 12:59 am

hyung man scares me in every single picture.
    those dresses are really wtf.
    it looks like certains!
    get something better please.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:00 am

eh? what's it with their new outfit..?? o.0

Their stylist must be anti too! Razz

Is that me or Sunny wants to get spotlight lately?? 2nd Tardfany wannabe everyone?? o_O

man... such a total nightmare for sure!
    friglet
    friglet
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 226
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by friglet Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:02 am

the two red dresses are the worst. its like someone took their bed sheets cut holes in them and drapped them over their bodies. and lol at sunny! she looks like she got hit in the face and it deformed her (like she wasn't bad enough already..). and is her hair SUPPOSE to be majorly two toned? if so, then its fugly as hell!
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:03 am

errr whats up with the curtain dress???? poor window.. xD

and soony, you dont have boobs.. Razz
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:11 am

HAHAHAHA WORST DRESSED!
    Well, Sports Seoul said it, not me.

And whats with the 3 different dresses Yoona, SeoHyun and HyoYeon is wearing? It looks like they ran out of curtain material, especially Hyoyeon's whose dress color is different.
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:27 am

^^ LOL.. tat is wat i was thinking!! Why the hell is HyoMan dress is lighter than the other colors? and wtf is going on with the red dresses?? why didn't HyoMan use the same red curtain like the other 2??!!!

AHAHAA...@ the 2nd pic! Bitchanny looks like she has 1 leg with 2 feet! Don't make fun of me Cos I'm Young.... 399245 Alien indeed!! and look bitchanny got a new hair cut i guess!! look different from before..anyway still ugly!

Mr.Tae look soo sad..wat happen? did SM ignore you, cuz you're getting more annoying and ugly?

Maybe someday Soony will surpass bitchanny!! instead of pulling up skirts/dresses, she is showing something else! queen
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:48 am

LMAO@ the twins from Shining...
    oh dayum, BB that line was funny...they do look like twins..& Shining that movie use to scare the crap out of me when I was young..

Like I mention in the soompi thread about this...i don't think their dresses were that bad..CJW dress was bad..but yeah they look tacky & lame wearing the same thing.
    I gotta admit Hyoyeon is the only one that looks well pretty in it & she's the only one that fit the dresses.
    While the other dresses were just too big..

I think Hyoyeon dress is the original kind while everyone else was just a cop out & that designer or stylist sewed together to match with Hyoyeon.
    The "Shining" Twins are dressed differently i think because they are the two youngest in the group...

but they still looked bad...those dresses are ugly.
    & Sunny has bushy eyebrows..
    her & her tweezer are not on talking terms..... Razz
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Thu 04 Sep 2008, 1:52 am

Sigh. It's not even halloween >.>
    They look ugly enough already! Think I'm gonna have a nightmare after seeing this pictures.
    Tardy looks ugly as usual.
    Soony is showing off her....?
    Their stylist becomes an anti now! YIPPEE!!
    I can't get it why they made 2 of the tallest in shitdae wearing those red dresses.
    They look like a big fat apple.
    DEFINITELY UGLY MAKEUP. aww their makeup artist too? tsk. tsk.
    They look like they've gone and make more plastic surgery on their faces.

New straight hair. New haircut. New heavy makeup. New fugly dresses.
    New look? TOTAL FAILURE.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 04 Sep 2008, 2:33 am

omo...our little sunny is grown up now XDXD
    haiz...so after tae yuk, soony also wants to be the second tard after fanny ??
    well good luck soony XDXD
    soon you'll have more antis XDXD
    and gorilla hyo...=.=
    i also know she gets her face fixed again...
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 04 Sep 2008, 3:17 am

the outfits are really ugly but i like the red color..
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Thu 04 Sep 2008, 4:25 am

6 shits wearing curtain
    2 sluts wearing seductive [even though its not] dress
    1 out cast slut whose dress is lighter than the 6 shits!!!

for a total of 9 worst dress shits!!
    hehehee
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:13 am

Poor, poor SNSD dorm...having to live without curtins, the dorm must feel so weird without them...and uh, why is YoonA, Yuri and HyoYeon all have different dresses???

LOL @ Sunny and Phoney winning worse. All nine should have gotten worse actually
    Razz
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:15 am

what in the world,HAHA!SNSD have their own worst dress,i thought PEOPLE like their styles?HAHA,LOL at them.the only thing is,Sunny is abit grown up,why uncle LSM doing nothing?Make sure take care of her and make her boobs really BIG,LOLS,i hate it when superstar wear like Sunny and saw boobs...it's NASTY,and please,do you always have to show TardFany and Hyung Man's face?EEHH,they're like nightmate,MR.TAE WEARING A DRESS!?!?
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Thu 04 Sep 2008, 5:26 am

They were soooo ugly, I totally agree with Sportseoul.

I don't get it, what's the point of the two dressed on red??
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Thu 04 Sep 2008, 6:24 am

LOL wtf is with the shoes seowho is wearing?
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Thu 04 Sep 2008, 6:45 am

LOL @ the curtain-wearing plastics...

And this was in NYC? What, SM suddenly got tight-wad coz of the airfare?? So embarrasing... Their first outing in NYC and they get labeled as WORST DRESSED.

The two in red looked like tweedle-dum and tweedle-dee.... that red dress has no shape at all... while the rest of the ones in green were all trying hard to fill out the bust department.. too bad none of them had any... except for Soony... she showed her assets... disgusting piece of ****
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:17 am

They ruined the color blue for me.
    Their stylist is an anti.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:28 am

the outfits is so ugly, but it suite their ugly plastic faces
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:28 am

Sunny is so Disgusting!
    and Look at Tardfanny! in the 5th Picture.
    look at her hands it seems like she's trying to pull it down
    PATHETIC Sluts
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Thu 04 Sep 2008, 7:34 am

ROFL!!!
    major fail! i laughed so hard when i saw these pics.. and it
    looks like they taped those dresses too tight above, cuz
    got milk?? hahah.. and wtf?? do they HAVE to always look like
    clones?? this is getting disturbing

Hideous Dresses. I'm so gladddd SM is getting rid of their old stylist company, London Pride, this was the worst job they've done to date.The only dressed that sort of fitted was Hyoyeon's. The rest was just aish, and I hate it when they try to make all the girls basically wear the same outfit, it's so .. lame. However, I'm glad all 9 showed up for the event, it's been a while smile.gif

Anyways looking forward to the girls' new stylist, Choi Hyeryun, haha she's known as one of the best/most wanted stylists out there

Mama delusionfuls trying to save her 9 manufactured hoes... and also practicing
    the art of "i'll hate on it first, before antis get the chance to" ROFL!! fail.. (shes a manipulator that girl ) ... and trying to explain the reason of it,, giving us names of their stylists.. WHO THE HELL KNOWS people's stylist's names??.. hmmm, we DON'T CARE!! they look awful and thats all I see... SO they are even getting a new stylist hein?? let me guess, they will come back with a "mature look"...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:44 pm