The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
oj1290
Han Ri Gi
charmmyxmew
bigbangislove
Marynna
antigolfasgeneration
ai_sumairu
happyme
soshi?
ihateinsanes
dBsK_luv
GlynnnTS
hatianhime
queenbqty
TiinaPANDA
Starr
XxZLY_CSJHxX
red_butterfly
POWitszROSIE
izzybellboo
24 posters

What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 29
    Warning :
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-08

What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Empty Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

Post by oj1290 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

what? no, i'm serious. you guys really told her hard!
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-16

What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Empty Re: What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article)

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Mon 13 Jun 2011, 11:24 pm

^She's not a sones guy,i can actually stand up for this one.lol
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Tue 14 Jun 2011, 1:58 pm

antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 14 Jun 2011, 2:20 pm

^The first one seems fishy,but i dont know about the second one.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Tue 14 Jun 2011, 3:24 pm

Once again, I say with way more confidence than I had before...they're a SONE. And they just keep proving it in such obvious ways. They're not even trying to be slick about it.

https://standintl.forumotion.com/t5941p15-pic-what-about-the-natural-beaty-that-sones-always-claim-snsd-have#132365
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by xLiyinfanx Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:24 pm

bigbangislove wrote:Once again, I say with way more confidence than I had before...they're a SONE. And they just keep proving it in such obvious ways. They're not even trying to be slick about it.

https://standintl.forumotion.com/t5941p15-pic-what-about-the-natural-beaty-that-sones-always-claim-snsd-have#132365

By all respect, it is not wrong to find certain things actually NOT bad about SNSD. I have those moments too, yet would you call me a Sone? Why don't you give the user some time to write more and get more into the forum, because by now there is nothing that clearly shows she's a Sone. There are no proofs of her being a Anti either, some people are more neutral and like to see our side of things. Just wait some more, will you and don't get unnecessarily defensive and accusing.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Tue 14 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

I'm not saying they're a SONE because they said something nice about SNSD or because every comment they post hasn't been bashing SNSD. In fact they haven't said anything nice about SNSD or said something "not bad" about SNSD at all. That's got nothing to do with anything I can assure you.

Like you said, you don't go around bashing SNSD all the time, but I've never once called YOU a SONE have I? Uhm, no, I haven't. There's tons of STANDers here I trust who are more neutral than ANTI. And I've even defended them from time to time. This however isn't one of those cases.

But I'll wait until they're basically slapping you in the face with all their suspicious antics before I say I told you so. Y'know, don't wanna be all unnecessarily accusing anyone of being a SONE...even though we've got serious infestation at the moment. Rainbow and cupcakes, rainbows and cupcakes...w/e.
    <.<

And I can think someone is a SONE if I want to. I haven't been overly rude to them or bashed them in anyway. I just said "I think you're a SONE" on more or less words. And if someone is offended over than, then..uhm...get over it? OMGSH, YOU CALLED ME A SONE? IM GONNA CRY. WORST INSULT LIKE...EVARRRRRR! I could understand if I was taking palce in some hardcore name-calling, but saying I think someone is a SONE is nothing to get in a knot over.

Also, I'm not holding a knife to anyone saying "YOU BETTER AGREE WITH ME". If you agree with me fine, if you don't fine. I'm still letting it play-out myself, but I won't keep quiet about suspicious things I notice so that way no one can say I didn't warn them. And if I'm wrong I'll apologize like I should.

EDIT: How many posts does it take for you to be sure someone is trolling you? Just wondering, since you're the great and wonderful psychic oracle master on these types of subjects: https://standintl.forumotion.com/t5941p15-pic-what-about-the-natural-beaty-that-sones-always-claim-snsd-have#132373
    Is seven enough? Or do we need to let this SONE continue until they reach 1,000 posts?
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 14 Jun 2011, 6:18 pm

^ i see what you mean now,that last post put the nail in the coffen.im sorry for not thinking before defending this person,it just seemed like she/he was an anti.This is turning into a big clusterf***.And this is making us go against each other,which is sad because we're all here for a common reason.This is what SONES want and i hate that we're giving it to them.We need to stand on a common ground and figure out together whos a SONE and whos not.
    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by oj1290 Tue 14 Jun 2011, 7:24 pm

why do u guys think i'm a SONE? i just thought your photoshops were funny...
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 14 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

^Its the way you posted things back there.As of right now,i think maybe we can suspect that your a SONE,the only way you can prove us wrong is that you have to give us a really good civil reason of why you dislike SNSD.til then,we'll continue to think your a SONE.(Sorry i dont usually think people are SONES because SONES make it obvious.)If you're not a sone,i'll say my sorries.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Tue 14 Jun 2011, 7:54 pm

All of their comments have been some really sarcastic sounding remarks about how "cool" we are. And how we "showed those SONEs real good". Not all SONEs are obvious like Marynna or revierg. Some just like to troll. Like this one. Their making sarcastic comments (even Liyinfan questioned their legitimacy on the last page) about how "cool" we are and then play stupid to what they're doing. I see SONEs do that ALL the time on comment sections. SONEs come in all shapes and sizes, but they're all incredibly stupid

If they were an ANTI or even a neutral, I'm pretty sure they'd have SOMETHING worthwhile to sya other than how "cool" we are. Dude, even SONEs like starryknightzzz, another one that managed to confuse a fellow STANDer had more to say than sarcastic remarks about how cool we are.

Also, they're trying to throw dirt on us, saying we PS'd pictures of SNSD when we've already told them several times in several ways we did NOT PS anything. They continue to play stupid and say "omgsh i was just saying how ttly coolio u gaiz are for ps'ing pictures of snsd", EVEN THOUGH WE JUST SAID WE DID NOT DO IT. WTF? Is anyone falling for this?

The whole thing sounds contrived.

And this one was the nail in the coffin for me: "stupid SONE. using logic".
    WTF? No ANTI would say that. NO ANTI. You can tell they're pretending to be an ANTI admitting defeat to a SONE in order to make us look bad. 'Cuz y'know in every SONEs mind ANTIs -- ALL ANTIS -- are totally illogical and not capable of critical thinking of any sorts. And we're always wrong all the time about their nine angels of light, love and joy. And that SONE wasn't even using very good logic. Seriously, what ANTI would say that? It sounded so sarcastic like a total act. Sorry, but I just refuse to buy this.
    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by oj1290 Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:25 pm

oh, i didn't realize u guys didn't want to take credit for those photoshops? who should i credit then? i guess credit goes to the guy who posted them?
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:42 pm

We did not PS them. Neither did the poster. They're photos from SNSD's photoshoot.

WE DID NOT EDIT THEM. NO ONE HERE EDITED THEM. WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE. STAND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THOSE PHOTOS. WE ONLY POSTED THE PHOTOS. WE DID NOT EDIT THEM. WE DID NOT MAKE THEM. WE ONLY RE-POSTED THEM. WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. THEY'RE NOT OUR PHOTOS. THEY'RE PHOTOS FROM SNSD'S PHOTOSHOOT. NOT OFFICIAL STAND PHOTOSHOPS. THE PS WAS DONE BY SOMEONE ELSE. STAND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. WE DID NOT EDIT THOSE PHOTOS. YOU ARE SILLY. WE DID NOT EDIT THOSE PHOTOS. STOP BEING WEIRD. WE DID NOTHING. WE DID NOT EDIT THOSE PHOTOS. WE DIDN'T DO IT. WE DIDN'T EDIT THOSE PHOTOS. DO NOT GIVE US CREDIT. WE DIDN'T DO IT. GO AWAY. IT'S NOT US. WE DIDN'T DO IT. WE DID NOTHING.

If you still didn't get the message then you shouldn't even be here.

Last edited by bigbangislove on Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid typos.)
    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by oj1290 Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:48 pm

oh, you guys are so humble! you can take credit for it you know! here are the real pics. feel free to compare them to the "before" versions in those gifs and see how they match exactly! u guys XD so humble

What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Yoonau
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Hyoyeonjz
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Taeyeonc
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Seohyunc
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Yuriok
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Tiffanyjh
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Sooyoungu
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Sunnysi
    What should we be STANDing for? (Another feminist article) - Page 2 Jessicax
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:54 pm

And anyone who tells me I'm being unreasonable at this point might as well be a SONE also.
    Thanks for helping me reveal you're a SONE.
    I shouldn't be doubted any longer.
    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by oj1290 Tue 14 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

huh? i'm just trying to let u guys get the credit u deserve for ur photoshops! i know u guys wouldn't be dumb enough to make things up to hate SNSD for!
    charmmyxmew
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by charmmyxmew Wed 15 Jun 2011, 6:02 am

Wow, this invasion of SONES is turning out to be weird. I expected insane bashing and delusional comments. Never did I expect them actually show their stupidity instead.
    SiuMan
    SiuMan
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 581
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-03

Post by SiuMan Wed 15 Jun 2011, 6:13 am

@oj1290: so THAT IS why you keep commenting on my page. Those photos are actually from a Korean website, well like I said before, if you can face it. I think you are a Sone because all the posts you have posted are trying to make us think SNSD are nice. If you really is not a Sone, just a neutral or an anti then I would say sorry to you. But if you are a Sone just pretending to be an anti then you should not even be here. Thank you.
    Niyam
    Niyam
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Niyam Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:28 pm

@oj1290
    If you're not a Sone: You should be careful with your sarcasm. This is the net, not your group of friends who understand when you're sarcastic and not. Also, why try to slander us (talking about the photoshoot gifs) when we've clearly stated for you we didn't make them?
    Also, your point with the photos is invalid. Those are the finished photos, of course they don't look like the "Before" photos. They do, however, look exactly the same as the after pictures.
    If you're a Sone: It's really simple. There's no point of you being here. Please leave.

I won't point fingers just yet, but I think I'll keep a lookout for your comments and make a decision for myself.
    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by oj1290 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:38 pm

Niyam wrote:@oj1290
    If you're not a Sone: You should be careful with your sarcasm. This is the net, not your group of friends who understand when you're sarcastic and not. Also, why try to slander us (talking about the photoshoot gifs) when we've clearly stated for you we didn't make them?
    Also, your point with the photos is invalid. Those are the finished photos, of course they don't look like the "Before" photos. They do, however, look exactly the same as the after pictures.
    If you're a Sone: It's really simple. There's no point of you being here. Please leave.

I won't point fingers just yet, but I think I'll keep a lookout for your comments and make a decision for myself.

haha, if u think they look like the "after" version i think u need to put on ur glasses, friend XD! i'm srry i didn't know they came from a Korean website, i thought it was made by u guys since u didn't give them any credit and claimed they were official. XD srry
    Niyam
    Niyam
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Niyam Wed 15 Jun 2011, 1:21 pm

^
    Looked again, match with the before pictures in the gif alright.
    If that's the case, as all artists use photoshop, I have no wish looking at their before pictures.
    Anyhow, sorry for speaking before looking closely.
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by xLiyinfanx Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:34 pm

bigbangislove wrote:I'm not saying they're a SONE because they said something nice about SNSD or because every comment they post hasn't been bashing SNSD. In fact they haven't said anything nice about SNSD or said something "not bad" about SNSD at all. That's got nothing to do with anything I can assure you.

Like you said, you don't go around bashing SNSD all the time, but I've never once called YOU a SONE have I? Uhm, no, I haven't. There's tons of STANDers here I trust who are more neutral than ANTI. And I've even defended them from time to time. This however isn't one of those cases.

But I'll wait until they're basically slapping you in the face with all their suspicious antics before I say I told you so. Y'know, don't wanna be all unnecessarily accusing anyone of being a SONE...even though we've got serious infestation at the moment. Rainbow and cupcakes, rainbows and cupcakes...w/e.
    <.<

And I can think someone is a SONE if I want to. I haven't been overly rude to them or bashed them in anyway. I just said "I think you're a SONE" on more or less words. And if someone is offended over than, then..uhm...get over it? OMGSH, YOU CALLED ME A SONE? IM GONNA CRY. WORST INSULT LIKE...EVARRRRRR! I could understand if I was taking palce in some hardcore name-calling, but saying I think someone is a SONE is nothing to get in a knot over.

Also, I'm not holding a knife to anyone saying "YOU BETTER AGREE WITH ME". If you agree with me fine, if you don't fine. I'm still letting it play-out myself, but I won't keep quiet about suspicious things I notice so that way no one can say I didn't warn them. And if I'm wrong I'll apologize like I should.

EDIT: How many posts does it take for you to be sure someone is trolling you? Just wondering, since you're the great and wonderful psychic oracle master on these types of subjects: https://standintl.forumotion.com/t5941p15-pic-what-about-the-natural-beaty-that-sones-always-claim-snsd-have#132373
    Is seven enough? Or do we need to let this SONE continue until they reach 1,000 posts?

Nope, I agree with you now.
    There are many things I didn't say which you seem to assume I'm thinking, but I'm not here to pick a fight with you. I just like to give people a chance and before I am not convinced that they are what they are suspect of, I don't falsely make accusations. I deal with that in a less direct way than you do, but that doesn't make any of your or my method wrong.

And seriously, I wouldn't let a Sone continue their preaching till they reach 1,000 posts, but nice sarcasm there. You can be all "Told ya" now, it doesn't really hurt me, I know when I was wrong. But please stop treating me like a naive or retarded person, just because my way and my opinion is different from yours.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by bigbangislove Wed 15 Jun 2011, 3:45 pm

I did not treat you in a naive way or like a "retard". Sorry if I DID get super disrespectful with you and just missed it. I was super sarcastic, because you did come off rude. And pre-facing your comment with "by all respect" doesn't change a thing. You tell me not to treat you in a certain manner because you have a different opinion or way...but you did the same thing to me. I wasn't even talking to you...AT ALL. You came totally out of left-field and decided to white-knight a SONE. You should've let me express my view freely instead of jumping on my case the way you did. You made me out to be total unreasonable and accusing me of being overly defensive and accusing. Even though I turned out to be right about every accusation of SONEs I've made thus far. I've not been wrong yet, but you totally distrust me. Maybe some people DO need more time, but I can see through their BS with four posts tops usually. I'm not trying to say I'm always right or that I know all, because I'm sure I'll be wrong eventually about one of them.

Why couldn't you just accept the fact my opinions or ways were different from yours in the first place? Or perhaps you should've taken your own advice and let them make more posts before defending them? Because now you actually agree with me oddly enough (and I have no intentions on being petty and saying "TOLD YA!"). Then this wouldn't have had to even occur. You should probably have a little bit more trust for us older STANDers by now. Seriously. Doesn't it suck we distrust each other? That we trust trolling SONEs MORE than each other? That we trust suspicious newbies more than each other?

I don't want a fight either. I just think it's a wee bit unfair how every time I say something (and I've been 100% right lately), there's always SOMEONE who has to fight me on it. WTF? And watch, yet again, another troll will come...I will call them out and get flamed for it. It never ends. Not saying I expect people to agree with me immediately, btw. Just saying I wish they wouldn't say I was wrong immediately either. Just take my posts with a grain of salt as a warning.
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:35 pm

@oj1290
    I've decided to change my mind, you and your ilk have effected a change in me! I really don't think you will find someone who can't stand snsd more than I do but you recent sone invaders have changed my way of thinking. I love sones! Bring all your friends from sissified and lets have a party! You know why? Because I have discovered that you sones for the most part are so delusional and retarded that you are actually genuine antis of snsd, but are too nuts to realize it.

Since you sushirollers are probably responsible for the creation of the majority of snsd antifans, you are snsd antis, too! Think of how many people don't like snsd because of.....SONES! You guys don't even realize how much animosity and just plain hatred you are showering down on your beloved no talent plastic "goddesses"!

Now, you are even invading STAND in droves so we can personally witness how much you hate the group you are supposed to be a fan of! Keep up the good work!

I say Welcome and thanks for the help!
    KISSES!!!!
    oj1290
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by oj1290 Wed 15 Jun 2011, 4:45 pm

queenbqty wrote:@oj1290
    I've decided to change my mind, you and your ilk have effected a change in me! I really don't think you will find someone who can't stand snsd more than I do but you recent sone invaders have changed my way of thinking. I love sones! Bring all your friends from sissified and lets have a party! You know why? Because I have discovered that you sones for the most part are so delusional and retarded that you are actually genuine antis of snsd, but are too nuts to realize it.

Since you sushirollers are probably responsible for the creation of the majority of snsd antifans, you are snsd antis, too! Think of how many people don't like snsd because of.....SONES! You guys don't even realize how much animosity and just plain hatred you are showering down on your beloved no talent plastic "goddesses"!

Now, you are even invading STAND in droves so we can personally witness how much you hate the group you are supposed to be a fan of! Keep up the good work!

I say Welcome and thanks for the help!
    KISSES!!!!

no prob XD! my plan from the start was to come to a place where everyone already hates SNSD and somehow spawn more antis from them! XD i didn't no u guys could split in half!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:07 pm