The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+74
BbBoo
cinjin
yeppa
Forever Hate The Nine
[R]ay
Hikari_Light
elf world
WhatTheHell?!
CuiHanLuan
<3superjunior^^
K4R1X4N
halyhaly
cassio_fia
disturbed
honeyflakes
whychoosethem91
_wondersunye
gabbyz
SoNe so so,,
queenbqty
ThanhNhi95
XxZLY_CSJHxX
bof
Starr
Makro
ai_sumairu
iSTAND
rawrxpanda
KC
MyLove_DBSK
Bento_box
Fire Gem Phoenix
so h e e
amano_makoto
Zoy
izzybellboo
SuJuNiNi
eddy
evesuju
xsilverettex
LUPIN
Belicax
tersnat
damage
salm0n
sXiAHn
ruthannedomingo26
shitdaesucks
Sachie
hu9
JC_chococat
Daisuki
blackiscool
starbitten_dbsk
D.D.H.L
dBsK_luv
Clickable
STANDuser
KangNaMi
sj4ever
i Stand
Hime
YooSulover
stand<3
elyserg
KARAlovely
minty
oozp
Telruunya
SiuMan
sh*ttydae
SheepyXD
kxluv
kimmy
78 posters

SNSDs New Year Nightmare

evesuju
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 285
    Warning :
    SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-23

SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSDs New Year Nightmare

Post by evesuju Mon 25 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

stand<3 wrote:I’m losing faith in kpop. All the talented artists are slowly disappearing or not getting the right recognition. What are left are the talentless people who depend on the company money, leeches off other popularity, a catchy song to gain attention.

EXACTLY my sentiments. i'm losing my patience with kpop. talentless people who have "looks" and are "adorable" are getting all the attention. look at like goo hara or even, yoona for that matter. i NEVER get the hype about both girls.

if both of them went to america or europe or even other parts of asia or something, they wouldnt even make it past the auditions.

and all their so-called "catchy" music doesnt even have high musical standards. it isnt even REAL music.
    so h e e
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 13
    Warning :
    SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by so h e e Tue 26 Jan 2010, 1:59 am

"Oppa, oppa I'll Be I'll Be
    Down Down Down Down."

oh. my. god.

i swear, they just keep reaching new lows.
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by oozp Tue 26 Jan 2010, 6:07 am

Their lyrics ALWAYS revolve around being shy, confessions, trembling hearts, blahblah. It's getting boring, seriously.
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Fire Gem Phoenix
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 160
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-20

Post by Fire Gem Phoenix Tue 26 Jan 2010, 9:10 am

O.O! So basically we wouldn't get a peaceful Chinese New Year anymore? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... *sarcastic*, I mean, c'mon... >
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 26 Jan 2010, 12:52 pm

It's same old, same old for SNSD. Nastily connotated songs, suggestive dance moves, "cutesy" image and releasing their songs in the slowest times of the year.

Seriously, why so afraid of more fierce competition? If SNSD so calledly were the "top girl group" of the industry, then why, oh why, do they release their songs when their competition is away? Everyone knows Idols make the most money, what with most idols on a "break" SNSD comes out from where they were hiding and release a new song. When the cat is out, the mice come out to play, eh?

What SME are doing is making it blatantly obvious that SNSD can't handle any major competition. Look at "Genie", that song barely had any effect as there were more prominent artists out at the time. They even had to get Super Junior out of action to make sure that "Genie" at least got Number 1 once. If SNSD were so amazing and the public was so in love with them, especially after 9 wins in a row, wouldnt it make sense that despite major competition they would still reign supreme?

SME need to go back to basics and learn how to at least use a believable market strategy that works. If you constantly claim SNSD as assets then let the people speak for themselves and not constantly buy adverts on Variety television shows by asking people to promote them forcibly. I swear, outside of TV shows saying SNSD are dominating, the public never really caught on the "Viruses" they've been "infecting" people with.

A truly popular artist would not only flourish without overwhelming media coverage obviously bought out by the company, but would be able to contend with the best and win.

Yet SNSD can only make Ajoushis happy by selling themselves off as cheap objects. It's disgusting and oh so very sad. If they didnt seem to love being those objects that they've become, I would fell very very sorry for them. Yet they can't even let us pity them can they?
    MyLove_DBSK
    MyLove_DBSK
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by MyLove_DBSK Tue 26 Jan 2010, 1:18 pm

What the cr*p.

These girls are SO annoying.
    Why do korean's love them...I heard its top of the charts already.
    0_o
    ~All the boys on every forum love them too..I got hate of one of them by saying I joined STAND! ..Oh! this is FAIL!
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Tue 26 Jan 2010, 4:03 pm

what kind of lyrics are those?
    a little kid wrote them right?
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Tue 26 Jan 2010, 6:54 pm

In "Oh" teaser I can see Kara's "Wanna" and Wonder Girls "So Hot"
    but That just could be me that see it. As for the song it's boring!!
    It really sounds like it's missing something....but idk what it is.
    Maybe what I want to say is that they sing with any feeling for the words in the song.
    evesuju
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by evesuju Tue 26 Jan 2010, 7:28 pm

Bento_box wrote:It's same old, same old for SNSD. Nastily connotated songs, suggestive dance moves, "cutesy" image and releasing their songs in the slowest times of the year.

Seriously, why so afraid of more fierce competition? If SNSD so calledly were the "top girl group" of the industry, then why, oh why, do they release their songs when their competition is away? Everyone knows Idols make the most money, what with most idols on a "break" SNSD comes out from where they were hiding and release a new song. When the cat is out, the mice come out to play, eh?

What SME are doing is making it blatantly obvious that SNSD can't handle any major competition. Look at "Genie", that song barely had any effect as there were more prominent artists out at the time. They even had to get Super Junior out of action to make sure that "Genie" at least got Number 1 once. If SNSD were so amazing and the public was so in love with them, especially after 9 wins in a row, wouldnt it make sense that despite major competition they would still reign supreme?

SME need to go back to basics and learn how to at least use a believable market strategy that works. If you constantly claim SNSD as assets then let the people speak for themselves and not constantly buy adverts on Variety television shows by asking people to promote them forcibly. I swear, outside of TV shows saying SNSD are dominating, the public never really caught on the "Viruses" they've been "infecting" people with.

A truly popular artist would not only flourish without overwhelming media coverage obviously bought out by the company, but would be able to contend with the best and win.

Yet SNSD can only make Ajoushis happy by selling themselves off as cheap objects. It's disgusting and oh so very sad. If they didnt seem to love being those objects that they've become, I would fell very very sorry for them. Yet they can't even let us pity them can they?

EXACTLY my sentiments. if they were that GREAT and deserve to be called the TOP girl idol group in korea, then its only if they win songs when there is massive competition. right now all they are doing is release songs when theres almost zero competition and then win awards. so how does that mean they are the greatest group?

and this song seems to be autotuned the whole way and what makes it hate listening to it is that i seem to be hearing jessicas stupid nasally voice almost every now and then when the song is playing. thats one BIG reason to hate the song.
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Tue 26 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

this totally sucks!!
    sluts!!!!
    iSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by iSTAND Tue 26 Jan 2010, 10:14 pm

MV :

No surprise to see all the high kicks, twitching winking, and a thumbs up for the person who ripped off the poster . And a totaly WTF moment at the ending. Well at least the song and clothes make more sense then genie. ( Sailor outfits and the song talks about being a genie , wow.. ) I'll let you guys decide on how you think about the ending or whole mv yourselves . ~

WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AT THE VIDEO TOO LONG IT MAY CAUSE IRRITATION IN THE EYE OR BURNs. PLEASE COVER YOUR EARS DURING THE CHORUS AND FOR MORE INSURANCE THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VIDEO. FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THIS WARNING , WE SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE SOMEONE STAND BY YOU TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL ASAP. AND PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL DURING THE CHEST FLASH.

Last edited by iSTAND on Wed 27 Jan 2010, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    evesuju
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by evesuju Wed 27 Jan 2010, 1:17 am

HA i just watched it and i wasnt impressed at all. the dance moves arent even slick or what. i had to admit that the visuals (bright colours, hair whatever the shit) was an attention getter. but the lyrics, song, mv, concept, EVERTHING basically didnt cut it for me.

when i first caught a glimpse of the gee mv and heard it, it was instant ear and eye candy for me. this isnt.

and when ppl buy CDs, we dont give a shit abt the MV. we want to hear the song. the song sucks so why are they topping the charts?

why do ppl not see that this is crap when ppl here on STAND can? if stupid songs like this can win awards then its just a matter of time kpop and the hallyu wave (where i live) goes downhill and fades as fast as it came.

and i heard KARA is coming back. gosh i feel so sorry for 2am being trumped all over by shitty girl groups when 2am is the one with the real talent =(
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 27 Jan 2010, 2:02 am

I seriously haven't been here for like a year because I'm busy with school and I repressed those plastic scums but then I get back and the first news I see is a comeback!!!!! WTF?! DX I must say, I listened to the song and I watched the video. Yes, it's out everyone. (-_-) Their concept is what now? Cheerleaders? Pfft... Yeah, right. And they represent our generation. What the heck is this?! The translated lyrics is... Sad And what's up with the ending? From cheerleaders to goth? Arrrg If you guys, can't get my drift, watch the full MV. It's horrible. I didn't even recognized Tard with the black hair.

The good thing that I've managed to catch here is that, the number of STANDers went up than the last time I'm here. :))
    Makro
    Makro
    Anti

Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Makro Thu 28 Jan 2010, 11:11 am

Lol, I mean, srsly. Most of their dance moves were copied from other, real artists. I've seen SHINee's JOJO, 4minute's MUZIK, T-ara,s Like the First Time, Super Junior's Sorry Sorry (the moment where each one of them change her position, though I'm not sure if it was Sorry Sorry or other song) and lol, they've also copied their own Genie's move. And there were also two other moves I can't remember from where they were, but still - copied! I mean, ugh, maybe something ORIGINAL PUHLEASE? And really, at the beginning I thought that I was playing some lame Pegasus game (but Pegasus rocks btw \m/).

My overall opinion - when I thought they can't get lower, they've released this. I just can't wait to see their new MV with this "FOOCHA DARK N SEXY" style, it'll be the lol of the year.
    Starr
    Starr
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by Starr Thu 28 Jan 2010, 11:51 am

I wasn't going to watch the MV at first, seeing as I thought it was going to be the some old crap. But, reading everyone's comments made me want to see what the big deal was. It's not the same old crap...It even worse crap!

The whole video is just them jumping around trying to look cute and dance.They fail at dancing as what ever they are doing is not dancing. They need to randomly grow some talent or just go away. Cool
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Thu 28 Jan 2010, 1:09 pm

guys are going to be jerking off to this music video.
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 258
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by XxZLY_CSJHxX Thu 28 Jan 2010, 2:38 pm

Are sones constantly clicking on SNSD's music video for it to appear on youtube's frontpage?
    Since everytime (random times spread over the day) i go to youtube i see SNSD's Oh in the music section of 'most popular'

If anyone, 2AM should appear in that spot.

Their song is better than 'Oh!'
    Their vocals give me goosebumps I love you
    (~~I love the piano notes and strings~~)

Wayy more pleasant to listen to than some squeaky girls autotuned...

Haha XD Damnnnn I thought i should listen to 'Oh' one more time to be a bit more objective and my ears hurt now... There's too much going on and some girls sound so off and/or annoying. The only part i can tolerate is the first part and ends with 'brand new sound'. (The part that copied rihanna's song.)

(for female artists:)
    I REALLY hope KARA comes back with a good song and knocks this off of the charts (if they are on any..)
    And for more girlpower: i hope 2NE1 comes back with a hit too. Like 'I dont care': that was a great song for girls.
    ThanhNhi95
    ThanhNhi95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 44
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-03

Post by ThanhNhi95 Thu 28 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm

Why would they have a track called Stick Wit U?? That's probably a copy of the Pussycat Dolls

Last edited by ThanhNhi95 on Thu 28 Jan 2010, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove Sig)
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Thu 28 Jan 2010, 5:57 pm

I don't know if Kara can do it but 2NE1 is gonna whip their a**ses again, just like they destroyed "Genie". When this awful song first came out the comments were lukewarm to negative, but now all of a sudden it is this massive hit. I don't understand Kpop ratings, isn't a song supposed to be good and sung well to be popular. 2AM's song was awesome, the lyrics, melody and voices, but this "OH" crap is considered better? I have a lot of respect for Korean artists, but I am glad I don't live there. I would go insane, why do Koreans like sh*tdae's recycled leeching so called music, so much?

And how hypocritical can you be, first the sushirollers and the biased media is mad because this cartoonist was destroying their "virginal" image and then they come out with this, "OH, I'm down, down, down, Oppa!" crap with booty shorts and high kicks, sluttier than ever. Why aren't they banned? Does no one smell the hypocrisy?
    SoNe so so,,
    SoNe so so,,
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Post by SoNe so so,, Fri 29 Jan 2010, 6:20 am

i watched the mv with my sone friend. she keep on singing the song and i had to pause several time to ask her who is this and who is this, since tardphony and yuri REALLY looked different and to make her stop singing that lame song, but she keep complementing their so-called cute hairstyles and outfits. i tried my best to ignore the song and just concentrating on the mv but sorry, both of them sucks
    gabbyz
    gabbyz
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 315
    Warning :
    SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by gabbyz Fri 29 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

I listened to that Oh preview.....
    Oh it was so bad.....
    They try to cheer but they get BOO!
    _wondersunye
    _wondersunye
    Anti

Number of posts : 58
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by _wondersunye Fri 29 Jan 2010, 10:27 pm

I can NOT stand this concept. I mean, I was expecting them to continue with the mature look after Genie and stop prancing around like 5 year old girls, but what is this? It's like, back to square one with this terrible song AND music video. Just when I was getting ready to accept them, they come back with this poop. Poor 2AM...real music loses to this?

I'll even admit Gee and Genie surprised me and exceeded my standards but Oh! is just another reason for me to not like this group. They're so obviously portraying a sexy image but attempt to cover it up as "cute" with a bunch of winks and immature facial expressions which by the way, don't exactly make them seem the least bit classy. Also, what was up with all the recycled dance moves? Who doesn't recognize Jessica's little moment where all the girls crowd around her as Ga-In's solo dance in Abracadabra? And childish cheerleaders representing girls' generation? I mean, come on T___T
    evesuju
    Official Anti

Warning :

Post by evesuju Fri 29 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

^ totally on the same page with you. well said. i was OK with their genie song (cause im korean and i dont understand the lyrics) but i generally didnt like it as well. they are degrading and disrespecting sailors and marines imo. those are respectable ppl doing respectable jobs and snsd just ruined the entire image with the short short short shorts and the song "tell me ur wish". it was really gross.

OH! is grosser. i rather see bimbotic real life cheerleaders anyday than watch thse girls.
    whychoosethem91
    whychoosethem91
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by whychoosethem91 Sat 30 Jan 2010, 2:03 am

Is is me or the lyrics are a bit arrogant? What the hell is Don't think me as just a dongsaeng-A year from now, you will regret it- suppose to mean?! Rude thoughts are coming to my head and I want to stop while I'm ahead.

The Girls at the end of this video are suppose to be the Chinese Girls Generation. That sucked. That ending sucked big time. Are they trying really hard to keep these girls in the industry?

This video makes them look like a bunch of Wonder Girls wannabes. I can't wait until Wonder Girls comeback to South Korea. I just can't.
    honeyflakes
    honeyflakes

Female Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by honeyflakes Sat 30 Jan 2010, 8:11 am

those "clothes"... why did they even bother putting on any when we can see almost EVERYTHING SNSDs New Year Nightmare - Page 3 234365 why can't they just evaporate or something?!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:36 pm