The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+49
akemi_cho
ai_sumairu
shortxswt
pinkrebel18
snsdlover_NOT!!!!
klSTAND21
iAMViP
herobaby
Cutie
kijun
aihartmin
Oh_Mona
Super Gal
LaTard
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
OopurpleoO
plastics
mkd454
LaB*tch
boomboomnya
xjjjLOVE
~wOonDerLoOve~
SUJUDB
SujuAngeL
steven
snsdsuckss
Evilicewolf
~YunGi~
soshihater
soshit
empress_ellen
KaoriSaru
LUPIN
AngelWings
yudit
sujuismysoju
crap_generation
Tbell
Hannie*Saru
fuzzywuzzy
supermarbel_cake
Gaytards
lovewg
queenbee
brokenhearted
Angela
Yumii
Bento_box
53 posters

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD?

supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD?

Post by supermarbel_cake Fri 15 Aug 2008, 10:19 pm

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 11aib6g

yunho looks disgusted by that mother bleeper
    AHHAHA
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :
    SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-17

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD?

Post by soshit Fri 15 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 E0045138_48a5b661ecb03-1

even yoochun want to step on their balloon...hahahaha..
    ~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ~YunGi~ Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:12 pm

^^Haha,i laugh about it,Micky must hate those nine whores,THE NINE WHORES ARE LIPSYNCHED,I love the part when that guy was not interesting of those bitches.IF SHITDAE came to singapore like the others concert,i will throw some shit at them,they're getting stupid and retard >.<

Last edited by ~YunGi~ on Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Post by Evilicewolf Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:17 pm

Wow Soshi fans are not one blind, they're deaf!!! Idiots, like they actually cheered for them after everything that has happpened till now! What a munch of tone deaf idiots!!! Then a again, they have to be tone deaf (and/or perverts) in order to like SNSD!
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:12 am

HAHHAHAA GOOD THING THAT MOST FANS TURNED OFF THEIR LIGHTS!
    :DDD

hahaha micky~
    GO STEP ON THE BALLOON! >=)

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2008, 1:01 am

ROFL such a BIG difference in the cheers...
    ShitDae's perf : .................................*cough*.........
    everybody else's perf : YAY OMG AHHHHHHH WOOOOT etc......

micky oppa<33333
    STEP ON THE BALLOON!!!
    steven

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by steven Sat 16 Aug 2008, 1:30 am

That was some boring performance in my whole entire life!
    And those thugs should just stayed quiet!
    And yoochun is cool.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sat 16 Aug 2008, 2:12 am

black ocean is very cool!!! so dear I love you
    nice one.. and on the SHINee.. woooooooooow,i couldnt even hear them...
    *so cute JOnghyun and Taemin!!!*

ehem.. and the video from the delusionfuls, daah i couldnt even see their pink light at times.... bragging
    pOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOr them...
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sat 16 Aug 2008, 3:35 am

I think SOME people cheered but not everyone. Because i think among Cassies and ELFs, Shapleys, and Chocolyns, and Jumping BoA, and SHINee's fanclub, there are STILL people who are neutral and some (very few) that actually like them....

so conclusion: maybe a few fans from those huge fanclubs cheered while the majority stayed quiet :D

Delusionals are in denial.......LOL
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Sat 16 Aug 2008, 3:50 am

Ins♥nes, just give it up. LSM must be hella pissed, keke...

I am so proud of Jumping BoA and Shapley. They showed attitude and uninterest in snsd boldly...

As for the other FC's... thank you!!!~~~

dearest black marine did his job. I love you!~

I can hardly hear shinee because of the cheers, while snsd... i can hear their crappy recorded enhanced voices.. so not cool.

Delusionfuls are just pretending even though they know what really happened. keke
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 16 Aug 2008, 4:15 am

BWA HAHAHHA i read that everyone was cheered for I actually left a comment saying
    "SNSD shouldn't get used to those cheers"
    LMAO! OBVIOUSLY THEY WERE LYING
    HAHAH I'm so happy!
    I CANNOT wait for CHINA!
    that will be AMAZING The Black Sea is BEAUTIFUL ~

their so pathetic even the guys now have seen the truth the crowd was amazing <3
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:09 am

Fan account on Sosiz says that they were in the Jumping BoA section during the concert and that all the BoA fans were cheering really loudly when SNSD came on.

Hyo's solo is being encoded and uploaded atm, but according to the fan accounts, it was really good, like when she came out after Yunho, everyone thought it was BoA at first, which is a huge compliment.

- soytard

omfg. lies. lies and slanders. leave boa out of your delusions please. i can't believe they have the nerve to lie about that when it's so obvious from the video we have that the jumping boas did not even react to soshit.

and when will they stop comparing boa to the soshits? first it was jessica and now hye-whatever her name is.
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:24 am

once a delusionful always a delusionful

haha ELF and Cass cheering for them??
    wow InS♥ne's please to get off the hallucitants ^^

off topic: SHINee owns SNSD like no other;; it's quite sad
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Post by LaB*tch Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:48 am

http://www.tudou.com/v/28OyNrd7PpE

^ Anyway, watch this!

Even Jang Ri In's cheer is louder than SNSD's.

SNSD only had the concentrated group cheering, while Jang Ri In had like the whole stadium. xD

And Ee Tuek is soo enthu in introducing Jang Ri In.
    Oh!

And he's soo sweet when he calls her "Ri Inie~"

Somebody shouted either Kangin or Yunho?? " JANG RI IN HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!"

What happened to "SNSD HWAITINGGGG!!" ???

Poor 9 girls, their 'oppas' didnt cheer for them! D:
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 16 Aug 2008, 6:01 am

capri-shiqi wrote:http://www.tudou.com/v/28OyNrd7PpE

^ Anyway, watch this!

Even Jang Ri In's cheer is louder than SNSD's.

SNSD only had the concentrated group cheering, while Jang Ri In had like the whole stadium. xD

And Ee Tuek is soo enthu in introducing Jang Ri In.
    Oh!

And he's soo sweet when he calls her "Ri Inie~"

Somebody shouted either Kangin or Yunho?? " JANG RI IN HWAITINGGGGGGG!!!"

What happened to "SNSD HWAITINGGGG!!" ???

Poor 9 girls, their 'oppas' didnt cheer for them! D:

OMG!!

I LOVE this video!!

You can clearly hear the difference in fan cheers... Shitdaes were like ".. kasamhamnida.." 2 second cheers from the front ... and when Teukie introduced ZLY, cheers were like on surround sound... woah...

And Kangin's "Jang Ri In, Fighting!!" SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 781612 I knew there was a reason why I am totally in love with this guy... He recognizes real talent SMTownLive \'08 Update - The cheering of all FCs for SNSD? - Page 2 594437
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Sat 16 Aug 2008, 9:19 am

woooooow yunho looks hot @_@
    he should save that outfit for their comeback ;)

but moving on to the real subject.. haha
    gross i hate looking at taeyeons rat-like face. The fancams were beautiful though. Shinee's fancam was a lot louder than the fancam belonging to that sushi roller. Razz
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Post by LaB*tch Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:19 am

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/OG-v1PAJHe4/

^ NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY WITH SOSHIT.

=DDDD
    plastics
    Anti

Number of posts : 57
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by plastics Sat 16 Aug 2008, 2:23 pm

^nobody wants to get near them. period.
    but omo omo omo sungmin is love : )

i hate how friggin soytard BRAINWASHES ppol in soompi.
    i bet she made up that damn story.

AND WHAT IS UP WITH THIS INSANES KEEPING ON LINKING SNSD TO BOA?!

it was not even 10 seconds, my delusinal insanes.
    why make such a big deal out of it?

MOOCHING OF BOA'S FAME MUCH?

the next thing you know, they'll start a whole thread about BOA + SNSD.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:25 pm

^ they like mooching off everybody's fame. suju, dbsk, and now boa. they were all over her at the concert but they didn't even bother w/ ri in even though they used to be roommates? damn soshits.
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sat 16 Aug 2008, 7:17 pm

^ yea they totally ignored her WTH??, but that's ok they are trash anyway

"attention whores" that's what my friend call them all the time Razz

Last edited by OopurpleoO on Mon 18 Aug 2008, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sat 16 Aug 2008, 7:33 pm

plastics wrote:^nobody wants to get near them. period.
    but omo omo omo sungmin is love : )

i hate how friggin soytard BRAINWASHES ppol in soompi.
    i bet she made up that damn story.

AND WHAT IS UP WITH THIS INSANES KEEPING ON LINKING SNSD TO BOA?!

it was not even 10 seconds, my delusinal insanes.
    why make such a big deal out of it?

MOOCHING OF BOA'S FAME MUCH?

the next thing you know, they'll start a whole thread about BOA + SNSD.

Apparently they are now calling it BOSHI....

Leeches!!! And sissifieds were like, "oh that's because they used to be friends with BoA..." yeah right... ZLY was also a friend from before, but did they mention any interaction with her? NO! Why? Coz BoA is there. And BoA is very popular... so better leech off of Boa's popularity... damn whores...

Mad
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Post by soshihater Sat 16 Aug 2008, 7:37 pm

^ yeah we all know soshit wants to get attention from jumping Boa and they hope they can use her popularity to take back ppl's symphaty for them

*rolls eyes*
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Post by mkd454 Sat 16 Aug 2008, 9:40 pm

^ psh i bet they aren't even friends with BoA. Remember Tiphony's little friend Jessica Ho who talked smack about BoA with Tardfany? Ugh i bet BoA hates all of them.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:05 pm

yudit wrote:
    Fan account on Sosiz says that they were in the Jumping BoA section during the concert and that all the BoA fans were cheering really loudly when SNSD came on.

Hyo's solo is being encoded and uploaded atm, but according to the fan accounts, it was really good, like when she came out after Yunho, everyone thought it was BoA at first, which is a huge compliment.

- soytard

omfg. lies. lies and slanders. leave boa out of your delusions please. i can't believe they have the nerve to lie about that when it's so obvious from the video we have that the jumping boas did not even react to soshit.

and when will they stop comparing boa to the soshits? first it was jessica and now hye-whatever her name is.

evryone's been shouting cos yunho showed his abs and not the other way around.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Sun 17 Aug 2008, 1:58 am

You guys gotta check out this vid...

Everyone was doing this slide thing at the beginning... Shindong came first, then Micky, and both times the fans' screams were amazing!! And then they asked Tardfany to do it and the whole stadium went quiet... FOR REAL... you gotta watch it to believe it... and then Shinee (i think it was Taemin who did the slide) came on and the fans' screams again started...

And when they were introducing the artists one by one, screams everywhere... and when it was Shitdaes turn, I think I heard a BOO~... that or just them fanboys were shouting... LOLLL... and the fans' screams for CSJH and Jang Ri In... I love you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 6:15 am