The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+65
QQLoveQQ
chagiiso
akemi_cho
soshihate
wonderwomann
YooSulover
elicasis
`RAIN(:
pinkrebel18
Isis93
snsdlover_NOT!!!!
koreangurl2626
paboshitdae
Kamo
xforgiven
bumlover
boiler_pot
Ethanol
musicmakesmehigh
herobaby
Michelleee
Cutie
blabblepop
kijun
Candi
Super Gal
chinnoiserie.dee
SUJUDB
labingtatlo
smiley_donutXD
LaTard
boomboomnya
xjjjLOVE
SujuAngeL
B*tchanny
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
alwaiis_u
LaB*tch
jaeSMILES
soshit
x.suyin
AngelWings
aihartmin
LUPIN
yudit
sujuismysoju
Zoy
Maki
lovewg
kd6cute
Angela
queenbee
mkd454
brokenhearted
Tiffany_Ugly
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
fuzzywuzzy
Hannie*Saru
Yumii
empress_ellen
POWitszROSIE
soshihater
bbling
supermarbel_cake
Bento_box
69 posters

SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT

AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT

Post by AngelWings Fri 15 Aug 2008, 8:19 pm

thats why i so love yoochun <33333

yay for the lights out!
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT

Post by x.suyin Fri 15 Aug 2008, 9:19 pm

OMG!
    I will love micky forever!
    not that i don't already but
    lmao
    man!
    he popped that ballon!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Fri 15 Aug 2008, 10:12 pm

marmar wrote:
    Zoy (Sane) wrote:BB, I am beyond ecstatic, and here I was thinking that they didn't do anything... aaaaah

SHAPINGKAEL!! <3

next up... BLACK OCEAN!!!

i know same here...i didn't think they did anything & was gonna be hella disappointed but looks like they did follow through...shapingkael is awesome..
    now i'm anticipating the black ocean & whatever happens in Thailand (heard they might bust a black ocean as well)

REALLY??? T^T
    finally my dream will come true
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:11 pm

i want to see the fans crowd at night...must be awesome !!
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:22 pm

Yoochun and that balloon ! my own little version of what happened:

YC: *sigh* the Black Sea wasnt as bad as DC ! IM SO PISSED !
    Random Girl on Side (who is that btw?): OPPA ! Careful you almost stepped on the SNSD Balloon !
    YC: *stares at the balloon**has an evil grin* DIE SNSD BALLOON DIE ! *gets ready to stomp on it*
    Girl: OPPA ! WAAAAAAAAAIT ! *starts singing Hey Micky* Alright kill that stupid balloon
    YC: DIE INSANE ! DIE BALLOON DIE ! *stomps on it again and again imagine Shitdae's faces*

Razz
    LaB*tch
    LaB*tch
    Anti

Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by LaB*tch Fri 15 Aug 2008, 11:55 pm

omg. i love this forum soo much!
    I havent been here for ages!
    T.T

been very busy!

You girls are doing great huh?!

Saw lotsa anti stuffs about them!
    ^^

The boycotting really occur huh?

My Singaporean friend went to the SMTOWN concert, she is a neutral fan of everybody, she didnt even mention anything about SNSD to me..

shows me how 'interesting' snsd is at SMTOWN concert. =.=
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:00 am

WHOOT HOOT ~ BLACK OCEAN ROCK!!!
    WISH FOR MORE IN THE FUTURE TILL ALL 9 PLASTICS DISAPPEAR
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO Sat 16 Aug 2008, 12:49 am

everytime snsd perform at night, it's black out... wahahahaaahahahaha...

LOL at micky! you look like hee chul... wahahaahaha... both hate snsd i think. Razz

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2008, 1:05 am

LMAO its so....DARK!!! when ShitDae performd...
    and when the others performed it was lik a Rainbow XD
    MICKY<333333 he just made me love him more Surprise
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sat 16 Aug 2008, 1:36 am

BLACK SEA what a great sight!

love that pic of micky, micky is with us guys.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sat 16 Aug 2008, 2:22 am

YOochun!!! ur d'BEST!!!
    GO SUJU Sapphire Blue!!!!
    and SHINee and the GRACE and DBSK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprise
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Sat 16 Aug 2008, 4:18 am

awww THANK YOU!
    one more reason WHY I love STAND so much
    this is HILARIOUS
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sat 16 Aug 2008, 5:32 am

....ROFLMAO XD
    that's blacker than the blackout in New york a few years ago
    ahahaha

oh man i can't wait til they go to china^^
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:11 pm

SMTownLive '08 Update - SNSD evening show - LIGHTS OUT - Page 2 F0051966_48a5bf740b86d-1
    i posted this before in another forum but the forum is locked now..

as you can see wtf is that wo(man) doing near micky??

Post by Guest Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

^ok cant tell which Shithead it is but she better back off...

lol micky is lik totally ignoring her xD
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Sat 16 Aug 2008, 10:58 pm

WOW! The lights turned it off when snsd performed. Very sad, but who care. They deserved it and I love the picture of Yoochun that he was sort of going to smash snsd's balloon. Lol.
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:49 am

dearest micky ,,

you're my hero in this SMTownlive' 08 concert...

and i just have to say that,,

i'm so proud of you I love you
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Sun 17 Aug 2008, 2:57 am

PUAHAAHAHAAHHAHA
    that pic should be blown up then put up as a billboard.

oh well, micky knows them better right? hehe
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:13 am

Ok, after watching a fancam, the other person in the pic (girl) while Micky was preparing to step on the balloon was TardFanny....She looked like she was smiling in the fancam when he was about to do that....Wow, she doesn't even care about her own fanclub ballloon >.> what a great idol....

On another note: BOYCOTT and SILENCE!!!! LOL!! ShitDae really got OWNED!! All other SM fanclubs joined together! This is what happens when you mess with 3 of the biggest fanclubs in the world and korea!
    chinnoiserie.dee
    chinnoiserie.dee
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sun 17 Aug 2008, 3:27 am

Edit By Admin
    No Off Topic Posts
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 17 Aug 2008, 4:11 am

that annoying wo(man) is TardFany the attention wh*re. She was also the one that went out when Micky was gonna step on their balloon. She went out to "save" the balloon but instead Micky stomps his foot in the puddle of water next to the balloon splashing her.

See even Micky can't stand the annoying tard.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Sun 17 Aug 2008, 7:02 am

Bento sshi, at first I was like "what is this dog doing there?" LOL

Can you guys feel the aura of the blue & red sea?? Whoa~ *impressed*
    ELFs and Cassie are soooo.... *speechless*
    I love you
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Post by Candi Sun 17 Aug 2008, 12:15 pm

LOL yoochun n the soshit balloon XDXD
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Post by kijun Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Look how happy he looks doing it ~
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:46 pm

KYAHAHAHAHAHHHAA
    OMG
    i literally loled at that pic
    hahahahhahahahaha XDDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 6:31 am