The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+48
onlyYJ
herobaby
sosparis
crap_generation
soshihater
snjeung
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
N.J
xisa
jjoongiel0ve
jhyniee
~MiXiHae~DBSK
B*tchanny
Zoy
IhatejesSICKa
sparkle
Hannie*Saru
fuzzywuzzy
Gaytards
Bento_box
lovewg
wickedfairy
boomboomnya
soshit
amylia
yudit
musicmakesmehigh
brokenhearted
asiian_melodii*
sadface
strawberrycream
empress_ellen
snoopykiri
SUJUDB
IhateSOSHI
FISHYILUFFYOU
Yumii
Super Gal
LUPIN
queenbee
jaeSMILES
alwaiis_u
snsdsuckss
Cutie
POWitszROSIE
iAMViP
xjjjLOVE
Tbell
52 posters

SNSD WERE at Olympics!

brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :
    SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD WERE at Olympics!

Post by brokenhearted Sun 10 Aug 2008, 4:30 am

SUJUDB wrote:
    marmar wrote:

I'm happy that NBC (US channel for Olympics) didn't play it. Cause i just watched it & right after he won they cut to commercial so I didn't hear no dayum plastics..thank goodness.

Sorry for cutting your post.

But they didn't??!!!! Gosh, i wished i could've watched it!!!!!

But haha those sluts don't get any promotion in the US....i bet that's the whole reason why LSM wanted them to play that song....do you know anything about the Diving competition though??

NBC knows what's good for our ears, i pity the video editor, he/she had to listen to that unbearable song and cut and edit for a long time >.> bless his/her ears and all those people who had to watch it with their songs playing in the background

yeah they didn't...I was watching the race & I knew they will play the plastics but right after he won they just shown some reply & after that Bob Costas talked & then it went to commercial & I was happy because NBC knows America don't give a crap about listening to that sorry music. I was happy...
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :
    SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Sun 10 Aug 2008, 4:41 am

WTF he won?? i thought he got Silver coz that OEN guy broke an Olympic record??

.......... and i was cheering for him *shoots SNSD* i bet if there were Black Ocean watching that event i'm sure they would've walked out of the water cube in the middle of the awarding ceremony.... i'm surprised the water cube didn't explode in the process...

it's very unfitting for GG to be played...i mean, if it was Nam Yoosun who won that, i would have understood because she's a girl...but Taehwan is a guy.... and they should've have played that cover song (the original singer was an old guy with a guitar who sang it better and not fuglier XD) right after or before Korea's national anthem (countries who win gold get to have their anthems played after the ceremony) because SNSD have brought shame to the country... like who bashed that national treasure as if she doesn't care? who bothered to call Taiwan a country when even seasoned politicians won't even dare to touch that discussion? who disrespected their seniors in front of people who supposedly look up to them because they're put up as role models? i am really messed up with this.... i hope this would be the end that i hear SNSD and Olympics in the same sentence.
    sadface
    sadface
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by sadface Sun 10 Aug 2008, 4:49 am

^You're talking about Michael Phelps I think because he broke the record&got gold. He swam the 400 individual medley while Taehwan swam the 400m freestyle [?].

I actually heard it on my NBC Mad you guys are lucky.

I know I got seriously all wtf when I heard it was like #1 searched on Naver or something I mean HELLLOOO the FIRST time your country has ever won the gold medal for swimming and all they care about is that Taehwan picked GG to play? Watch, I bet now all of sissified is in love with him since he chose that song and are going to send him a gift.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Post by yudit Sun 10 Aug 2008, 6:33 am

lol priorities. but i read that netizens were upset about it?

congrats for winning though. :)
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by amylia Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:22 am

Congrats Park Tae Hwan for winning. Look at it this way, he had the dating scandal with Sun Ye of WG like twice already. He probably knows that if he choose a WG song the scandal will come out again. If he is really a true friend, then of course he wouldn't want Sun Ye to get into another scandal now, don't he? She is an idol and doesn't need her image ruined by a scandal (unlike the other group that I'm-too-lazy-to-type-their-name who really like to have scandals especially involving boys or being rude to their sunbaes). JYP really know how to groom them well.

Besides Sun Ye is also nowadays rumored to be dating Jo Kwon of 2A.M. The netizens would probably love this kind of triangle love relationship. Soshi rollers will have a day with and probably will start calling Sun Ye names and such. So in other words it's a good thing he didn't choose WG song. Although I could say he need to have a better taste. I even think DBSK's balloons is a much better choice. But then again it's his choice. We can't really force him to dislike what we dislike. Although I wouldn't put it above SM to pull a dirty trick or two.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:31 am

maybe he's just upset about his relationship with sunye ...well..it's pretty hard to get someone from wg even you're a world class athlete..but shitdae come when he don't even ask them to..shitdae are just taking advantage from his popularity..... SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 591656
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:53 am

a.) congrats to him, korea fighting~!
    b.) WTF?
    c.) "So Hot" would've been a MUCH more appropriate song
    d.) you know he's going to be labeled "gay" for the rest of the competitions
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Sun 10 Aug 2008, 9:00 am

The winning would've been perfect without that retard song >.>
    btw,CONGRATS! He made Korea proud of him.
    Except for the retard song.
    LSM sure know his way to promote that junk of girls.
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:18 pm

I can't believe it......
    If those are his favorite songs, then so proud
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 10 Aug 2008, 1:25 pm

If he loved the song SO DAMN MUCH, why not play Lee SeungChols original? At least its a manlier version.

Maki I am so with you, I was thinking "WTF?" Now Park TaeHwan has to deal with shit from netizens because of this and it overshadows his achievement. Idiot, that dirty cash aint that precious bro', Gold is prettier and more fulfilling.

Oh God LSM, if you invested so much of your effort and money in to other talented artists under your label like CSJH The Grace and Zhang Li Yin, you would be better off.

Damn, Pop Politics is dirty and underhanded, and it's edging its way in to the Olympics.

I am so bored and irritated of the nine idiots and their ultimate sugar daddy/ precious uncle LSM.

Get a life ajoushi and deal with business the right way.
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 10 Aug 2008, 3:06 pm

Ultimate betrayal for Wonder girls, He should remove So Hot from his CYWORLD.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 10 Aug 2008, 4:14 pm

HAHHAHAH

honestly I'm so tired, I can't think or type straight right now, but for this subject, I totally have to xD

I was watching this like crazy intensely last night. Cheered my @ss off for Park, booed the crap out of (i really wanna say) Jensen, and what do i get? GIRLS' EFFIN GENERATION?! My FTW totally 180-ed to a WTF!!!

For now, he can have fun oogling at his gold (especially after that crazy embarrassment 4 years ago >< ouchhhh). He's a good enough guy not to start scandals for the WGs anymore =]

but he honestly couldn't pick a song? a trot song woulda been better @__@
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Sun 10 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

i'm really surprised because THEY PLAYED IT AGAIN LAST NIGHT, during the womens 200m breastsroke in heat 2... and as soon as i heard that fugly "YEAH!" lyric i was like, "OH NO!!" and then OMG i missed watching the whole heat because of that song... i turned off the TV hahaha XD

idk what reason they have why they played that song in the middle of that heat. I'm like, THERE WAS NO KOREAN ON THAT HEAT and IT'S CHINA!! HELLO?? I'M PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER ARTISTS/SONGS THAN THIS SNSHIT SONG.

Sometimes i guess it's all LSM and Samsung's idea. I mean, the concert is coming up and i bet they're using the olympics to promote SNSD in China (in a positive way XD) because of fear of the boycotting/"special" treatment at the concert. BUT HELL NO is BLACK OCEAN falling for that LSM!!!
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Sun 10 Aug 2008, 6:16 pm

Would it have seriously killed him if he used a manlier song? He could've used the original version of Girl's Generation if he liked the song so much and if this was LSM's doing, why didn't he use a manlier song like Don't Don or Rising Sun -_- Well it's all on him now.. congrats though~
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Sun 10 Aug 2008, 7:03 pm

congratulation to him...
    snsd song in olympics??
    omg...
    kissing you??
    so hot - WG better than kissing you...
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sun 10 Aug 2008, 7:06 pm

Congratulations to him. I didn't hear them sing, but I do feel bad for many people who had to listen/put with that crap. Is anyone dead?
    I don't see why he couldn't have used So hot or Purple Line.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:45 pm

Congratz to Park Tae Hwan :)
    i watched the Olympics yesterday and he won XD
    but i didnt hear the song...mayb i missd it
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:52 pm

sadface wrote:^You're talking about Michael Phelps I think because he broke the record&got gold. He swam the 400 individual medley while Taehwan swam the 400m freestyle [?].

I actually heard it on my NBC Mad you guys are lucky.

I know I got seriously all wtf when I heard it was like #1 searched on Naver or something I mean HELLLOOO the FIRST time your country has ever won the gold medal for swimming and all they care about is that Taehwan picked GG to play? Watch, I bet now all of sissified is in love with him since he chose that song and are going to send him a gift.

What you heard it on NBC?
    I didn't..I think it's because I didn't care much...so I was like whatever..but seriously didn't hear it & I am thankful I didn't...
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 10 Aug 2008, 10:14 pm

OMG! OH LA LA! SNSD's song is BEING PLAYED IN CHINA'S MEN ARCHERS 1st round! A CHINESE VERSION! DEVILS!!!
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Sun 10 Aug 2008, 10:32 pm

Gaytards wrote:OMG! OH LA LA! SNSD's song is BEING PLAYED IN CHINA'S MEN ARCHERS 1st round! A CHINESE VERSION! DEVILS!!!

WTF? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 10 Aug 2008, 11:38 pm

he is a great athlete but music taste is really bad!
    im sure chinese antis were really pissed to hear a slutty song.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Aug 2008, 11:40 pm

OMG ShitDae's Oh La La song? chinese version? played at the Olympics?
    serious?!?!?!?! O_____________O
    they even hav chinese versions of their crappy songs now??
    i doubt it sounded any better than the original version
    bet their chinese were terrible >:]
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Sun 10 Aug 2008, 11:58 pm

Gaytards wrote:OMG! OH LA LA! SNSD's song is BEING PLAYED IN CHINA'S MEN ARCHERS 1st round! A CHINESE VERSION! DEVILS!!!

funny thing I actually sorta liked that song...lol
    but then i realize what the hell am I saying...lol
    Well good thing NBC don't show Archer comp. unless USA is in it...
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10SNSD WERE at Olympics! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 11 Aug 2008, 3:28 am

OMG!!!
    THEY ARE STANDING BESIDE MY FAVOURITE KOREAN ATHLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY NOT SHINEE OR WONDERGIRLS OR DBSK OR SUJU????????
    THEY ARE REALLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WANT TO SLAP THEM!!
    HIGH KICK THEM!!!
    ARRGGHH!!REALLY HATE THEM!!STUPID!!!

*CONGRATS TO PARK TAEHWAN!!YOU MAKE KOREAN PROUD!^^KEEP WORKING!!
    jhyniee
    jhyniee
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by jhyniee Mon 11 Aug 2008, 5:34 am

congrats to Park Tae Wan...fighting~! I love you
    why why WHY SNSD?
    OMG...i can't believe this...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:30 am