The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
labingtatlo
deflate
mkd454
Super Gal
Tiffany_Ugly
jhyniee
~MiXiHae~DBSK
B*tchanny
soshihater
IhatejesSICKa
brokenhearted
sparkle
musicmakesmehigh
Yumii
Gaytards
Cutie
empress_ellen
Bento_box
boomboomnya
lovewg
LUPIN
queenbee
Maki
27 posters

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes'

Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Empty A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes'

Post by Maki Sun 10 Aug 2008, 9:44 am

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Lee_hy10

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Lee_210

That's right. Lee Hyori was at the Olympics first.

Olympian Choi Min Ho won the first gold for Korea on the morning of August 10 in Judo. He requested Lee Hyori's "10 Minutes" to play as his victory song.

This sets up a stark contrast with "Waterboy" Park Tae Hwan's poor choice of song, who chose to play SNSD's "Girl's Generation." One advice for Waterboy: Man up and stop making people question your sexuality because you're too hot for this.

Despite all this bafflement, Koreans are happy that their athletes are winning many medals. And congratulations to Lee Hyori who won first place on SBS Inkigayo despite Big Bang's comeback. She is truly Korea's pop queen and she is exactly where she belongs. Lee Hyori was thankful to athlete Choi Min Ho for playing her song. Looking particularly bright, during her award speech she said, "I am really happy that Korea's athletes are winning the gold medal." Making a parody of her song "U Go Girl", she added "Judo OK, Swimming OK."

Congratulations everyone! (except SNshitDae)

(Isn't it funny that all the other countries don't care about which favorite song their athlete chose when they got gold? )
    Source: Newsen
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Empty Re: A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes'

Post by queenbee Sun 10 Aug 2008, 10:18 am

Waah! Hyori Unnie! I absolutely adore her! A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' 922852

And all that hype on them Shitdaes song played during the Olympics is just plain stoopid...

Trust the rollers make it into a big deal... "Shushis are international now! blah blah" ..come again? Just because their stoopid song was played on the Olympics doesn't make them international... or is that how them rollers measure international fame? tsk tsk... better take lessons from DBSK, Suju, or BoA.... their song may not have been played (yet) on the Olympics, but they are certified INTERNATIONAL STARS... your beloved Sushis can't even get to have Korean fans accept them... pishhhh

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' 575939

Oh and congratulations on Choi Min Ho.. for winning a gold medal.. and for appreciating REAL music A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' 594437
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Empty Re: A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes'

Post by LUPIN Sun 10 Aug 2008, 10:32 am

Congrats to both Choi Min Ho and Hyori!!!
    At least this time around, decent music was played~~
    But in reality, the songs played don't really matter that much anyway..hahaha

I'm hwaiting for a Suju or DongBang song to be played...
    there's bound to be an athlete who listens to them..
    though they have to win Gold first...hahahaha
    lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Post by lovewg Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:20 pm

Yeah that's kind of true~
    I mean, I am not saying that other countries are better~but they can careless about the music you know, the medal is what matters~haha~

And good choice Min Ho! (Unlike Tae Hwan..... =.=)
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:28 pm

U-GO-GIRL~!
    okay that was corny
    butt yay for hyori and yay for another medal ^^

snsd who?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 10 Aug 2008, 1:36 pm

Congrats to the winners nonetheless.

Im not in to the pop politics of the olympics, just the games and the gold. Well done to the winners, just please if you cant pick a good song just go for the national anthem or let your manager do it. Just please no crappy choices, this is your moment of glory in front of the entire globe, dont ruin it. ^_______________________^ <3

Maki you are pure ownage I love you
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Sun 10 Aug 2008, 1:38 pm

Never mind Girls Generation, U-Go-Girl.........
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Sun 10 Aug 2008, 2:09 pm

'Grats the guy... and he has good choice~
    Gaytards
    Gaytards
    Resident Psychopath

Number of posts : 130
    Warning :
    A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by Gaytards Sun 10 Aug 2008, 3:07 pm

This guy has taste, and has tase for REAL WOMAN. Hyori is SEX.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Sun 10 Aug 2008, 3:12 pm

Congrats to Choi Min Ho and Lee Hyori!
    Finally someone make a GREAT choice ^^
    SHITdae are nothing compare to Hyori... XD
    U GO GIRL!
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Post by Maki Sun 10 Aug 2008, 5:00 pm

Thanks Bento_Box....I sure would like to throw the 9 devils into the pool
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Sun 10 Aug 2008, 6:12 pm

^^ LOL! but what if the devils can swim and have built in "buoys" attributed through the help of Magic Plastic? Razz
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Sun 10 Aug 2008, 6:42 pm

OMG i wonder what SNSD would look like if Black Ocean came and pushed them to the pool hahaha XD

yeah........ i don't really see the connection why he'd pick GG (original or cover one) as his victory song XD Is he telling us he's a girl and we shouldn't make fun of her?? XD *dies*

minho made a better choice..... and at this moment i think Taehwan is being attacked by his other teammates for choosing such a 'suggestive' victory song XD

and my post at the other topic:

Sometimes i guess it's all LSM and Samsung's idea. I mean, the concert is coming up and i bet they're using the olympics to promote SNSD in China (in a positive way XD) because of fear of the boycotting/"special" treatment at the concert. BUT HELL NO is BLACK OCEAN falling for that LSM!!!
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Sun 10 Aug 2008, 7:08 pm

congratulation for choi min ho and hyori...
    for choi minho..
    you have great taste...
    hyori song is moreee better than snshitdae song....

Post by Guest Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:39 pm

Congratz Choi Min Ho for winning Gold :)
    i must have missed the Judo competition
    he has great taste in songs XD
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Sun 10 Aug 2008, 8:48 pm

LMAO...i find it funny as well that other countries don't care what song their athletes chose as long as they win the gold yet S.Korea netizens had uproar over "Girls Generation" being played...lmao.

Not that I blame them I mean if I was from S.Korea I'll be annoyed too like "WTF is Park doing? Gosh his taste sucks"...lol but I'll still be happy he won.

Congrats to all winners.
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sun 10 Aug 2008, 9:06 pm

Congratulation Choi Min Ho for winning~!
    I didn't get to see that also Sad
    He has nice choice in songs and artists ^_^
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sun 10 Aug 2008, 10:00 pm

yeah rite!
    soshit go international thx to their rude slutty attitude not becos of their songs or whatever
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Sun 10 Aug 2008, 11:50 pm

even though i dont know who Choi Min Ho is i salute her for winning gold and for having a good taste when it comes to music.
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10A stark contrast: Lee Hyori at the Olympics '10 Minutes' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 11 Aug 2008, 3:32 am

OMG!
    I LOVE HYORI SO MUCH!!!
    HER NEW SONGS SO GREAT!!!~^^
    LOVE HER FOREVER THAN 9 BITCHES THAT ALWAYS ACT CUTE AND SEXY!
    jhyniee
    jhyniee
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-23

Post by jhyniee Mon 11 Aug 2008, 5:45 am

Congrats... I love you you sure have a GOOD TASTE in choosing songs...
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Mon 11 Aug 2008, 2:15 pm

Oh, congrat to Choi Min Ho
    ^^ go go go Korea^^
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Wed 13 Aug 2008, 2:57 am

Just one 10 minutes~~ la~ la~ la~ hehe

Much better, thank you very much <333
    mkd454
    mkd454
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by mkd454 Wed 13 Aug 2008, 11:21 pm

WOOT! go hyori~~
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Thu 14 Aug 2008, 12:35 pm

CONGRATS TO CHOI MIN HO! ^_^

OMG, I loooove Hyori.
    She's awesome :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:33 pm