The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+44
Labakittie
makino
iAsian210
KihaeXi
anthena
bof
garfield_tru89
daesungvip
AnimeErushii
yunho_lady
<3superjunior^^
Melinda
soshit
Shardz
Mizuki
wonderanti
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
xkeiri_
wonderwomann
yiwei
dbsjcsforever
blabblepop
lucky730
chocohippo
sXiAHn
hJJ
aatoown
Ethanol
fseventh
paboshitdae
killua
iSTAND
Zoy
pinkrebel18
im_b
sjbb_love
Spriinklezz
chewchewtrain
soshihater
izzybellboo
SuJugirl95
walkywalky
jjoongiel0ve
48 posters

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Empty TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

Post by jjoongiel0ve Sun 04 Jan 2009, 11:32 pm

So, I recently (haha, 2 days ago to be exact) noticed how cute and funny DaeSung is after watching the Music Drama with DaeSung, SeungRi, Yuri and TaeYeon (Ugh, SNSD totally ruined it. And I mean TOTALLY).

I wanted to see more of DaeSungie, so I watched some episodes of Family Outing. I eventually got the episode with HongKi and TaeYeon. In the beginning, everybody meets up with MC Yoo JaeSuk at a location right? When they were greeting each other, imagine my surprise when I saw DaeSung doing a 45 degree bow to TaeYeon TWICE, while TaeYeon simply grabs his hands without actually bowing (she just lowered her head a tiny bit at the second time DaeSung bowed to her). Check it out here starting @2:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjI59qIK5jA

Later on, she didn't even bow, try to get close to or even say the names of Lee HyoRi or Park YeJin. Now, I don't know if this is because of EDITING, so I won't comment on this much further in order to stay as objective and honest as possible (because we are CIVIL and LOGICAL antis)

Who the hell does she think she is? To not even bow properly to DaeSung of BIG BANG, one of the most popular boy bands today. Plus, DaeSung is her SUNBAE. Ugh. DaeSung, you're too nice for words.
    (On a side note, DaeSung is extremely humble. On the Family Outing Episode with JunSu and YunHo, DaeSung and YunHo were assigned to go get vegetables. When MC Yoo introduced YunHo to DaeSung, DaeSung immediately GOT UP FROM SITTING and did a 90 degree bow to YunHo while holding YunHo's hand(s) with both of his hands. It was kind of required, since Big Bang is DBSK's HooBae ^_^ but it was still very nice and kind of DaeSung).

I was definitely angry. I'm guessing TaeYeon has been hanging around YoonA and Tiffany too much (YoonA didn't bow properly to Tei when Tei, a very successful ballad singer, gave YoonA a 90 degree bow; Tiffany didn't bow properly to AST'1 when AST'1 bowed to SNSD as a group). Delusionfuls better not say this is some small, meticulous and futile crap because this ISN'T. Bowing and respect is VERY IMPORTANT in Korea, and for TaeYeon to be so inconsiderate of DaeSung is extremely rude, especially when DaeSung was so respectful to her.

Last edited by jjoongiel0ve on Mon 05 Jan 2009, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Empty Re: TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

Post by walkywalky Mon 05 Jan 2009, 12:52 am

wow she really needs to learn her manners first
    why is she even in the industry if she can't respect those who have been in the business longer *cough*andaremoresuccessful*cough*
    SuJugirl95
    SuJugirl95
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-02

TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Empty Re: TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin

Post by SuJugirl95 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 2:16 am

I hate it how when SNSD comes on shows like this.
    Like all the male celebrities give their full attention to SNSD while they just ignore the other female celebrities.
    Thank god Hongki was there.
    I love Hongki.
    If Hongki oppa wasn't on that episode then I would have smashed my computer against the wall.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 05 Jan 2009, 2:34 am

I noticed it too, how they don't do the bows properly...
    And when I pointedly mentioned this, some insane Sone came on to me, accusing me of "nitpicking little details, that you throw out because you're a biased anti".

And then that Sone had the nerve to say "What's the big deal anyway? It's just bowing! Who cares if the don't bow to people all the time. You can't expect them to do that every single time they meet someone."

Ignorant fool.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Mon 05 Jan 2009, 4:03 am

"What's the big deal anyway? It's just bowing! Who cares if the don't bow to people all the time. You can't expect them to do that every single time they meet someone."

this person seriously doesn't know Korean culture.
    From what i know, bowing in Korean society is very important, especially when you meet someone older than you and in this case, someone who is your senior in a certain field.

it's just like someone offered you to shake their hand, but you just ignore them!
    how delusionfools would feel if shitD's juniors like SHINee don't bow to them? (which i really doubt it will happen cos i know SHINee boys are all well educated in manners)

i bet they will bash SHINee like hell and say the exact things like we say right now!
    chewchewtrain
    chewchewtrain
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by chewchewtrain Mon 05 Jan 2009, 5:19 am

Taeyuck really needs some lessons on manners, but i guess he is too stupid to even understand what manners is...
    Eventhough i'm not a Korean, i know that manners are very important in the very polite country. the insanes don't even understand the culture of their [s]'princesses'[/s] 'princes' land...
    tsk tsk Mad
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Mon 05 Jan 2009, 5:51 am

she adressed Hyori & Park Yejin as just an unni
    that's so disrespectful
    if she can disrespect her elder
    then can i call her just a piece of plastic
    sjbb_love
    sjbb_love
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 26
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by sjbb_love Mon 05 Jan 2009, 6:39 am

wow~ she's that old & has no idea what manners are...
    i agree with chewchewtrain, her brain's probably the size of a peanut
    [id be surprised if she even has one].

I'm not even sure if the word "manners" is in her vocabulary.

her actions are only making herself look stupid.
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:12 am

she's a leader,though, of the unwanted and hilarious plastics creatures, she should know the proper way to behave...

i'm wondering whether SM has taught the them or not!
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Mon 05 Jan 2009, 2:58 pm

no wonder his group as a whole are a bunch of rude disrespectful plastics.
    this rat-faced sheman was the leader he somehow contributed a lot for them to be hated bygazillions of antis. taeyuk was definitely rude & plain disrespectful to Daesung. she has no manners! plastics don't have anything with them their just shiny plastics no manners no emotions.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Mon 05 Jan 2009, 3:00 pm

This was already posted but since you go into detail [God bless you for watching it x)], we'll keep it :D.
    jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10TaeYeon Disrespects DaeSung (Big Bang), Lee HyoRi and Park YeJin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by jjoongiel0ve Mon 05 Jan 2009, 7:56 pm

Zoy wrote:This was already posted but since you go into detail [God bless you for watching it x)], we'll keep it :D.

Thankies Zoy! :D

izzybellboo wrote:I noticed it too, how they don't do the bows properly...
    And when I pointedly mentioned this, some insane Sone came on to me, accusing me of "nitpicking little details, that you throw out because you're a biased anti".

And then that Sone had the nerve to say "What's the big deal anyway? It's just bowing! Who cares if the don't bow to people all the time. You can't expect them to do that every single time they meet someone."

Ignorant fool.
    Are you serious Izzy? This idiot is obviously OBLIVIOUS to Korean Culture. The most important thing is RESPECT. You see bowing and greeting EVERYWHERE. I'm not even Korean but after analyzing Korean culture for over 8 years (through dramas, idols, variety shows etc), I've realized just how serious Koreans are about respect. It's COMPLETELY different in Korea than in Western countries.

Wow, what an idiot. Does s/he not watch the music shows like Music Bank? The artists all bow to each other when they get on stage, and the winner of the award always bows to everybody after winning and everybody bows back. Gosh, just watching them bow makes me paranoid that they'll hit each others head!! YES. ON SHOWS AND IN REAL LIFE, THEY DO BOW TO EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. STUPID. DELUSIONFULS.

Either this person is oblivious to Korean culture, or the imbecile is just too delusional to admit and accept that his/her beloved SNSD are disrespectful, arrogant bitches.

Last edited by jjoongiel0ve on Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iSTAND
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Post by iSTAND Mon 05 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

She needs to learn simple manners and learning how to bend down ! :l
    killua
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Post by killua Mon 05 Jan 2009, 11:32 pm

lol she probably couldn't bend down
    1. not flexible
    2. afraid her chest will fall off
    3. To much fat and is blocking her
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 06 Jan 2009, 12:06 am

wow tiffany teaches well, and she prob can't bend because she too plastic, you know what im talking about, the barbie dolls when we were little and use to play and tried to bend, but they wont.
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Tue 06 Jan 2009, 12:10 am

She is so annoying. Damn. At least she has to respect Lee Hyo Ri for the God Sake!!! You are female singer and you must respect your sunbae..especially Queen of K-Pop. I wondered that she didn't learn any manner from DBSK. DBSK is well known for their perfect manner whether for their sunbae or hoobae. She is not lovable... we can see from the first time she stepped out from that car. Shame on you. girl!
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Tue 06 Jan 2009, 8:27 pm

Wow, how rude of Mr. Tae. She addressed Hyolee and Yejin as "Oh, just unnies." ?? Just "unnies"? They're billions of times more successful than you will ever be, Mr. Tae!
    aatoown
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Post by aatoown Tue 06 Jan 2009, 10:17 pm

i was looking at that ep. today and then later in that ep. they all go diving.
    chunhee and one of the other guys gave speeches about how much they loved Taeyeon. when they were actually diving they couldn't do a full 360 degree flip (instead they both landed on their backs) . for the other guy she gave an 8 and for chunhee she gave a 5.
    while hongki instead of showing his love for taeyeon he showed his love for hyori. he managed to do a full 360 degree flip and yet taeyeon still gave hongki 7 points. woooow..i was shocked. just because hongki didn't give a speech about his love for taeyeon she gave him a 7 -_-;;;
    hJJ
    hJJ
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by hJJ Tue 06 Jan 2009, 11:00 pm

youd think by now sm has made enough
    money to send them to an etiquite class
    sorry if i spelled it wrong
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Wed 07 Jan 2009, 12:29 am

well i suppose she is too "busy" to study manner since she is too "busy" to even study to enter a university.

sad isnt it? sometimes i forget that snsd is big bang's hoobae since big bang is always out with new stuffs that time flys for them . . . as for snsd . . . it seems theyve been out for ages and ages already lmao
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Wed 07 Jan 2009, 5:53 am

TaeYUCK
    cheers
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Wed 07 Jan 2009, 9:57 pm

Gawd, she (and the rest of soshits) are such a disgrace to SM.
    DBSK, SHINee, and other SM artists are freakin' awesome and humble but Soshits have to walk around thinking they're the shit just because they're from the same entertainment family. Mad Mad Mad

Daesung is 1000000000x better than this b*tch. She doesn't even deserve any bows whatsoever.
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:53 am

chocohippo wrote:TaeYUCK
    cheers

Ditto.
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 09 Jan 2009, 3:54 am

wow, i seriously hate it when snsd members go on variety shows and all the attention is on them. hyori and yejin are waaaay better than mr tae yet she addressed them as unnie 1 and unnie 2. maybe that's cause mc yoo said but shouldnt she have some self awareness =="
    yiwei
    yiwei

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by yiwei Fri 09 Jan 2009, 11:49 am

she should learn some manners !

Last edited by yiwei on Sat 10 Jan 2009, 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i think it should be on a new post)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:31 pm