The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+64
ijustlovetvxq
sweet.station
serenade_me_jazz2
cikidoa1
bof
yeveat
LUPIN
bigbangislove
leeyejin
delias
stand<3
wickedfairy
IhateSOSHI
ai_sumairu
yudit
azulia
CRT_xera
misstoonice
Mizuki
black_ocean
chocohippo
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
JS
vivo_saucee
STANDer
rawrxpanda
SuperJuniorNShinee
taiyou_no_namida
paboshitdae
blackbunny
legendPHS
daesungvip
gwynethkhoo
lacus
hatethemall
~MiXiHae~DBSK
KihaeXi
blabblepop
yushin013only
jaejae19
xjjjLOVE
izzybellboo
fseventh
cancerian
Yumii
soshihater
lilbluejay
supermarbel_cake
YooSulover
desertthem
PearlBurgundy
SparklingDiamond
hiyostand
soshit
smileybee
WonderFul
soshi4never
Zoy
pinkrebel18
POWitszROSIE
Telruunya
Angela
HarryBerry
queenbee
68 posters

UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members

CRT_xera

Female Number of posts : 9
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members

Post by CRT_xera Tue 10 Mar 2009, 6:55 pm

first of all, thanks queenbee for updating us on hese so shit girls/ guys.
    Leeches will always be leeches. snsd are so ruining my day. Oh No trying to ride on other peoples' popularity. Mad
    i just know SuJu is gonna pawn them.
    GO SuJu!!! number one
    azulia

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Empty Re: UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members

Post by azulia Wed 11 Mar 2009, 7:16 pm

I noticed this when Kara won. I was SO pissed off! There goes SNSD disrespecting people again.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Thu 12 Mar 2009, 6:13 am

lol. how would she like it if snsd won and kara started dancing to wg's nobody instead? that is incredibly rude.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Thu 12 Mar 2009, 8:21 am

D*mmit!!!!!! Those shitdaes are really annoying!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?! Mad Kara won!!!! Just because they can't accept it doesn't mean that they have any right to practically show off?! And dancing their sunbaes steps in their comeback album?! WTFH?!

They really are leeches!!!! They're leeching off SuJu because they're gonna debut soon! When they won before, Kara congratulated them!!!! It's only fair that they do the same!!!! >_< They're so annoying and ill-mannered to boot!!!!

LEARN. SOME. MANNERS. AND. RESPECT. OTHERS. SHITDAES!!!!!!!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Fri 13 Mar 2009, 7:00 am

disrespectful b*tch
    i hate her so much!
    and yeah! she looks like a retard in that picture
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Fri 13 Mar 2009, 1:16 pm

omg thank god i didn't watch the ending.
    they always do that. like seriously. it's getting annoying.
    snsd such a attention seeker -.-
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Sun 15 Mar 2009, 7:26 pm

it looks like that ugly thing is making fun of the dance or something.. not help promote for SUJU!! anyway, SUJU doesn't need him to help promote!
    and the way he laugh is just.. OMG.. so annoying!
    delias
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 37
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by delias Sun 15 Mar 2009, 8:37 pm

OMFG! What a retard, it's amazing how she knows the camera is on her since she's only doing it when it is. What a hoebag. She can't even do it right!
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Sun 15 Mar 2009, 11:41 pm

OMG reading this article made me pissed off; WATCHING THE VIDEO made me completely and utterly abhorred! These ungracious, self-absorbed, conceited, attention-hungry plastics! Not only were they miserably butchering Suju's dance and attempting to steal the limelight, but they were also doing it in a manner that was far from discreet. What RETARDS - omg. Tiffany and Hyoyeon were even WAVING to the crowd DURING the speech. They didn't once during the entire video even look interested/respectful toward Kara, the winners, until the end of the video where they put on their fake smiles.
    This is utterly disgusting. Any fan who is actually in support of their rudeness and total lack of respect is out of her mind.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sat 21 Mar 2009, 9:36 am

At 2:18 you can see them doing the dance moves to "Honey".
    I don't think they did anything that bad this time, honestly.
    leeyejin
    Anti

Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by leeyejin Mon 23 Mar 2009, 9:24 pm

bigbangislove wrote:At 2:18 you can see them doing the dance moves to "Honey".

How about 1:30 when they started waving to the crowd while Kara was still talking?
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Mon 23 Mar 2009, 9:27 pm

leeyejin wrote:

How about 1:30 when they started waving to the crowd while Kara was still talking?
    What's wrong with waving at people?
    You mean to tell me no other celebrity has waved at people when others are accepting a speech?
    What if some of their fans screamed their names or something or what if they say someone in the audience with a pink balloon and decided to acknowledge them?
    I don't think they did anything wrong (Gosh, I can't believe I'm defending them).
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Fri 27 Mar 2009, 12:30 am

bigbangislove wrote:
    leeyejin wrote:

You mean to tell me no other celebrity has waved at people when others are accepting a speech?
    What if some of their fans screamed their names or something or what if they say someone in the audience with a pink balloon and decided to acknowledge them?
    I don't think they did anything wrong (Gosh, I can't believe I'm defending them).

then it's the fans fault for screaming out SNSD's name instead of KARA's.
    And it seems like they were making "fun" of the "Honey" moves.
    but whatever. Hyoyeon should have just listened and claap -.-
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 27 Mar 2009, 1:47 am

bigbangislove wrote:

There's nothing wrong with waving to fans. I re-watched the whole thing again and you could really see that hyoyeon couldn't keep herself from standing still. She kept on doing the "sorry sorry" dance moves and even got Yuri, and the others to do it. She also did the "honey" dance moves for some seconds.

If you would look at the other artists with them, you would see that they still gave their respect to KARA. I don't care if Hyoyeon is friends with the KARA members because frankly, that was a sign of rudeness she did back there. She could have have listened to KARA's thank you speech or even act interested that they won but what she did was to do the dance moves of suju all throughout because she was oh-so excited for their comeback. Rude and Disrespectful.
    yeveat
    yeveat
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 32
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-16

Post by yeveat Mon 20 Apr 2009, 5:44 pm

how rude!!! UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 234365
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Thu 23 Apr 2009, 4:24 pm

People like them will never learn.
    cikidoa1
    cikidoa1
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

Post by cikidoa1 Thu 23 Apr 2009, 9:36 pm

lack of respect, obviously.
    *sigh* when will these plastics learn?
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:10 pm

are they really that jealous that SORRY SORRY of Super Junior is better than their GEE???

huh!!!
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 5:23 am

I know how much SNSD and Super Junior close are....
    but come on HyoYeon everyone already knows your talent or do you have one? Razz
    go somewhere else with that stinking talent of yours.
    I'm sure they will be like Oh No bye
    even if thats show-off. as if anyone will like that behavior
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Wed 13 May 2009, 3:14 am

hyoyeon!!!111111'
    that ugly b****!!!kin... !@##@%@
    nooo way..
    i really hate to see her there..
    [s] eunhyuk+suju [/s]
    oh no Surprise

you monkey-faced
    suck
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 24
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Post by suck Sat 01 Aug 2009, 8:45 am

That's pathetic. The 1st time I've watched this clip those bunch of girls (on the side aka SNSD) immediately got my attention for ... their foolish behaviour.

All the other artists on stage are given the winners (aka Kara)some respect. It's not wrong when you're standing on the side and wink at your fans or whatsoever but doing stupid things like dancing to your senior group's dance (aka SuJu even they're not there) just make those bunch of plastics more ridiculous.
    Hellyn
    Hellyn
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by Hellyn Thu 17 Sep 2009, 12:01 am

they just sunk a bit lower in my opinion ><
    noones done that to them yet
    oh wait...coz noone else is as disrespectful =.=
    lilipark16
    lilipark16
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 133
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by lilipark16 Tue 03 Nov 2009, 9:31 am

why am i not surprised?lol
    once again they seek attention! so desperate!
    congratulations kara u deserve it!!you're amazing and you have talent!we love you kara!
    plz someone diçsband this plastics!why r they in kpop again?
    unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10UPDATED: Hyoyeon shows she can be just like the rest of her members - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by unknown38 Fri 26 Feb 2010, 9:50 am

NO....

DON'T RUIN THEM....

GO AWAY

F**k U

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:50 am