The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
ihateyoona
makino
WhatTheHell?!
stand<3
chocohippo
schiller
black_ocean
Deliberately
ai_sumairu
~MiXiHae~DBSK
1232j3
CRT_xera
lucky730
cherry_berry
xsilverettex
smileybee
paboshitdae
soshihater
fseventh
blabblepop
xjjjLOVE
pinkrebel18
taiyou_no_namida
izzybellboo
jaejae19
key
rainiskye.
desertthem
blackbunny
Mizuki
LUPIN
stealing_life
queenbee
37 posters

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Empty When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

Post by queenbee Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:12 am

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? 20090211

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? 20090210

Just when we thought we've seen the last of SNSD in MVs of OTHER artists... Im Yoona makes a special appearance in a new project group's MV.

Made up of three artists from three separate entertainment companies (SM Entertainment, Sidus HQ, and Young Producers Alliance) - No Minwoo 노민우 (aka Rose), Hyeonwoo 현우, and Lee Jang Woo 이장우 make up the new trio "Twenty Four Seven".

In case some of you find him vaguely familiar, Minwoo (aka Rose) is actually one of the members of Trax.

Listen to their new song, "24 hours a day, 7 days a week"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dOZA2aTSwdA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dOZA2aTSwdA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here is a bit of news footage of Yoona and 24/7 regarding the MV:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nBGYFuBjlmA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nBGYFuBjlmA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

MV is out in YT in two parts:
    Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVdWTezQ0eg
    Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARyrdQqpl6M

What I don't get is.... is there some shortage in actresses in Korea that they have to resort to using this plain looking, untalented, and single expression girl each and everytime?

Cool

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 03 Mar 2009, 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Empty Re: When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

Post by stealing_life Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:15 am

Aw man. I saw someone talking about this new group, and we were all hoping to hell that Yoona wouldn't be leeching off in the MV. No such luck :\

On another note: this will be their debut song? I'm sure a lot of people don't agree with me but uh... it doesn't really have much impact. I don't really like it. Either way, best of luck to the boys.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Empty Re: When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH??

Post by LUPIN Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:55 am

Alright, to save everyone from a rather long 12 minutes:

Spoiler:

I for one think the song didn't match the MV. I also noticed that YoonA often likes to take roles of "damsel in distress" or "girl every guy is after". I guess she got to be the female lead in the MV because SME was obviously part of it. Her acting was kinda bland though. Nothing special.
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 03 Mar 2009, 12:43 pm

Horrid acting. YooNa's face does her acting no justice. SM is really creating more antis, not fans. Since when did all the amazing actresses disappear? BULLSHIZZ.

My ROSE~oppa. T.T How I love and support you.
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Tue 03 Mar 2009, 1:59 pm

well, sme is involved..what can we say?
    they try too hard to promote these plastics..
    they should have used another actress..Yoona is just TOO plain..

soo..TRAX is already disbanded? O_O I didn't know..
    the talented group was left in the dark..T___T
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Tue 03 Mar 2009, 2:07 pm

some bull.... pretty sure SM has many talented actresses..HELLO GO ARA???
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Tue 03 Mar 2009, 4:17 pm

Honestly now, SM should really try promoting the actresses and singers that have been forever pushed back even more ever since SNSD's debut. We never see actresses like Park Heebon, Lee Yeonhee, and even Go Ara being show cased. It's always SNSD this, SNSD that. It's getting to the point of DESPERATION. When will they ever understand that?
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Tue 03 Mar 2009, 4:24 pm

She can't act like for real! For god damn sake! Please clean all the garbage!
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Tue 03 Mar 2009, 4:27 pm

If they think using this girl proves that SNSD's career is at its peak, they're dead wrong.... nor does this prove that YooHo's career is at its peak as well. She's just an overused, overexposed, overrated plastic used [yet again] by LSM to leech off from other artists to improve her girl band's career. Way to go LSM!

Anyone noticed that they're not living up to the "Power of Nine Plastics" anymore? So much for 2009 being yours.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Tue 03 Mar 2009, 5:12 pm

First off, I have some issues with the formation of this new group.
    I read in the news somewhere that apparently, 24/7 was created somewhat because of the economy.

Dear Soo Man, I know you are raking in hordes of cash at this moment from promotions, but to think you would spend that during this recession on a new PROJECT GROUP with a recycled member of the TRAX that Traxians are missing dearly (and are still wondering when TRAX will reunite anyway)--
    when honestly, couldn't you spend that money on promoting the other artists on your rosters, like CSJH who has not had a new Korean song since... since forever?

Or what about LiYin?

And if you had to use an MV actress...

Why don't you use someone with REAL TALENT?
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Tue 03 Mar 2009, 5:37 pm

Too much lizard started when she first started that's what.

Horrible.
    Why can't she learn from her sunbaes?

Kim Bomi, YeonHee, Ara, and all members of CSJH The Grace have been in many MVs themselves (more than is normal like lizard's, but esp Lina), but why don't we get sick of them? Huh? Why do we get sick of lizard? Because she's despicable and horrible.

It's just sickening seeing her. *sniffles* She had to ruin my unnies' My Everything MV now she's gonna ruin Rose oppa's project song!

relax

yeah...I still wanna
    Twisted Evil
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Tue 03 Mar 2009, 5:50 pm

this is all I've got to say. Yoona is a freaking eyesore already! I always see her on TV 24 hours a day 7 days a week. & honestly I'm sick & tired of her fugly lizard looking face. they should just hire Kim Bomi or Park Heebon cause their much better actress compared to lizard.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue 03 Mar 2009, 6:00 pm

It's no surprise I mean this group IS from SM
    and he really can't afford to pay any other actresses even his own AKA Go Ara - Lee Yeon Hee
    Because he's already spent it trying to cover up for their mistakes,
    I take it as a super funny joke.
    Wonder how long SM will last ... Until 2010 when their new mix group comes out ....?

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Tue 03 Mar 2009, 7:24 pm

oh come on
    these guys don't need yoona lol
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Tue 03 Mar 2009, 7:41 pm

SM lost their touch already... day by day... they are getting worse and that's because they spent too much money, efforts and sweats just for these 9 plastics. They spread Suju into sub groups so they can breath for a while since Suju M is not handled by them. They also don't need to care about CSJH and Li Yin since they practically will not in Korea anymore. They were taken care by Avex Japan and China. Also DBSK that focused their career in Japan. BoA in states. Of course SM will do everything that they can to leech of their favorite girls everywhere....
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 03 Mar 2009, 9:12 pm

let see it this way:
    LSM is on the verge of bankruptcy and he has no other choice than to use lizard face for the mv model
    because she's the cheapest amongst other SM's artists Razz
    aish me and my genius mind~
    anyway the song is nice^^
    and i'm lovin the mv plot XDD
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 03 Mar 2009, 10:45 pm

ohh she good at acting alright, acting like a stuck up snob~!!
    smileybee
    smileybee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by smileybee Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:38 pm

i'm so sick and tired of seeing her plain looking face everywhere!
    xsilverettex
    xsilverettex
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by xsilverettex Tue 03 Mar 2009, 11:59 pm

i liked the plot to the mv but she totally killed it. her fake acting seriously ruined the moment. she couldn't cry correctly and her "anger" was totally dumb and the way she died.... who the hell dies like that!? i was laughing my as* off when she died but dude.... get some acting lessons! i could do a better job! SM is loosing his touch. thank goodness i was never really into SM to begin with.
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Wed 04 Mar 2009, 12:09 am

why you always give us lizard, sooman???
    so bored!!!
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Wed 04 Mar 2009, 2:04 am

Can somebody please explain to me her appeal????!!
    I don't get why she's always the one used for MVs.
    Honestly, she's not even the best-looking of the soshits.
    It's like LSM is trying to shove it down our throats in believing she's "pretty" or something... eww.
    CRT_xera

Female Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Post by CRT_xera Wed 04 Mar 2009, 3:24 am

i've seen the vid. Oh No
    yoona's acting is very dull. Very sad
    the vid would be a lot nicer if they put any korean actress other than Yoona!!!!!
    Sad
    1232j3
    Anti

Number of posts : 47
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by 1232j3 Wed 04 Mar 2009, 4:03 am

Seriously..
    She stole Geum Jan Di's dress from B.O.F..
    First the Kissing Star necklace, now this..
    When will she realize that she will never find a guy like that..

Neways, people are pairing her up with MinHo now..
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10When is too much Yoona already TOO MUCH?? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Wed 04 Mar 2009, 5:00 am

aishhh =___="
    why choosed this LIZARD??
    she have been in many MV's,suju & dbsk MV's too..
    why choosed her again????Doesn't that she make a comeback,why don't SM choosed Kara girls or After School girls???
    aigoo... cry albino
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Wed 04 Mar 2009, 5:08 am

*sigh* SM disappoints me with this. They never learn do they... LSM... You're so going down with this. No one needs that plastic of yours...

It would have been great if it was just the boys and some gorgeous actress in the MV not that nobody lizard... I will not be surprise if SM does fall... They deserve too but the bands and talents there except for those shitdaes need to go to some other entertainment...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:15 am