The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+70
Musical-Notes
olivia
alwaiis_u
xdinoxrawr
jjooannyyy
black_ocean
super_jessy
sweet.station
purple_091625
megatronic
yeveat
Light ~
nashDollie
HarryBerry
bigbangislove
iAsian210
littlemoth
wonder.n
iluvSTAND
joorina
reii_x3
got_hate?
<3superjunior^^
xElfie
kaedekuchiki
YunTTa
The.day.dreamer
bof
antiSM
garfield_tru89
wondergreat
vietnameseanti
IhatejesSICKa
Stephanie
yunho_lady
iAMViP
Nisea
Melinda
STANDupPEOPLE
yiwei
fuzzywuzzy
ai_sumairu
snjeung
Deliberately
legendPHS
_wondersunye
walkywalky
YooSulover
cancerian
Spriinklezz
jaejae19
Bento_box
paboshitdae
lucky730
iSTAND
rainiskye.
McFryburg aka Learner
kijun
wonderanti
yushin013only
Mizuki
AnaKaide
STANDforlife!
smiley_donutXD
PearlBurgundy
MeLowANTI
IhateSOSHI
soshit
~MiXiHae~DBSK
dbsjcsforever
74 posters

"We want to be like Wonder Girls!"

_wondersunye
    _wondersunye
    Anti

Number of posts : 58
    Warning :
    "We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10"We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-09

"We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "We want to be like Wonder Girls!"

Post by _wondersunye Sat 10 Jan 2009, 8:25 pm

Wow, this is seriously disgusting. What the hell? Everything you wrote including what others added is completely STOLEN. I mean, could the pointing arrows of love and the "You know I stlil Love you baby" part be anymore OBVIOUS? Aww, what's wrong? They can't think of any cool dance moves so they have to copy Wonder Girls' choreography?

Of course, no one noticed the similarities because when these girls dance, they deliver no feeling or charisma at all, that no one even plays close attention to them unlike they do for the Wonder Girls.

Someone should seriously send this to JYP. He worked so hard on thinking up of these dances (and it paid off) and now, he's just going to let 9 plastics steal it and claim it as their "bubbly and energetic" dance?

Now we know why SNSD's comeback was delayed way after the Wonder Girls' So that they could "COMPARE"
    legendPHS
    legendPHS
    Anti

Number of posts : 50
    Warning :
    "We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10"We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

"We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "We want to be like Wonder Girls!"

Post by legendPHS Sat 10 Jan 2009, 9:22 pm

takes the 9 girls forever, and still they couldn't make it big like WG
    I'm glad that SM get banned form KBS= lesser chance this pile of plastic can make my eyes pain in music bank...

well, it just means they are not popular enough to let KBS unbanned them, just like how MBC did when DBSG released a new album....
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Sat 10 Jan 2009, 10:19 pm

It's making me laugh how Tardfany is TRYING so hard to copy Yoobin... she will NEVER be Yoobin. Yoobin is a great rapper, if practiced enough she can be a good singer, she's funny, she's cheeky, she's natural, she's got flava...

as for Tardy fake, copycat, no originality ALL the way.
    snjeung
    snjeung
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by snjeung Sat 10 Jan 2009, 10:59 pm

omg your right;;;
    especially the Yoobin's dance part on Nobody
    damn...f***in retarded plastic piece of sh**s ㅡㅡ;;
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 11 Jan 2009, 6:51 am

This shows how desperate they are... How pathetic they are...

Wonder Girls are improving while shitdaes are getting worse. They are low, sl*tty wh*res who reduced to being copycats... As usual no originality and creativity whatsoever.

What a phail they are...
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by fuzzywuzzy Sun 11 Jan 2009, 11:51 am

Dang, the only thing I caught was the Irony dance O__O Good eyes, yo.

Wonder Girls are the trendsetters now, but they're on hiatus *TT_TT*
    So with Korea's little sisters on break, someone needs to take the spot.

So SNSD thinks they can take that position *teee heeeee*
    It seems the only way they can do that is by copying the WGs dance moves xD
    ...FAIL
    yiwei
    yiwei

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by yiwei Tue 13 Jan 2009, 5:42 am

the gee song is a totally rip off TELL ME... cant they be original for once... sheesh... however.. it seems like a lot of people seem to be liking this song!!!!!!!!!
    STANDupPEOPLE
    STANDupPEOPLE
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 186
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by STANDupPEOPLE Thu 15 Jan 2009, 6:08 pm

i had heard from one of my friends, who's a WG fan, that they did take a lot of random WG dances. or at least, the thing from Nobody. but when watching it the first time, i didn't notice. however, now i see it all.

what posers.
    Melinda
    Melinda
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by Melinda Fri 16 Jan 2009, 10:14 am

Copy cat!!
    Stupid SNSD always no new ideas just copying other group!
    Copy Cat!!
    Nisea
    Nisea
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by Nisea Fri 16 Jan 2009, 5:53 pm

They made the dance easier...so people can copy their dance...just like what WG is doing. What I hate the most in their songs is that...it's always in a high pitch or frequency. When I had practice with the student body in my school (we are all girls) I usually sing the high parts...as high as SNSD's notes....most of my schoolmates can't sing it. Unlike WG's songs...they actually love it...sad to say...they didn't even care about SNSD's songs. They also tried to make an MV that is FUNNY. Just like WG's MV's. They're not just copying the dance moves...but also the clothes. Sun Ye is the one who usually wears to kinds of clothes.....except for the ones when SNSD wears shorts.

And another thing...their is some talking at the beginning of the song...thanks to Sicka...that's like WG's songs...most of WG's songs....the only difference is that Sicka speaking while WG...there's another person speaking or in Nobody...it was YooBin.

And they can't be like WG during the release of the song..cause...it not that repetitive people can't actually remember it when you hear it once. My friends only heard Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody...and they know the tune and now they keep on dancing it.

And I just read something in Wkipedia regarding the "Gee" it said that it was supposed to be an expression similar to "Omona"...well? How'd that sound? So Hee is not that good like the others....but her Omona was the best and it captures people whenever she does that. They can't do that. Since there are so many of them. You can't look at only one person.

I don't get the point why the "repetitive song" is a big deal. JYP is smart enough to get everyone's head playing "Nobody"...just like what happened to my classmates...who never really liked Kpop or even heard of it. Being repetitive is WG's style...that's what makes them successful...at least they do it by themselves.

And you know what the only thing SNSD did not copy in this MV....MinHo.
    SNSD can't promote themselves without letting another celeb make an appearance in their MV's. That is so them!

BTW...the laugh is so fake...I can hear them trying so hard. I remember in Irony...when WG laughed at the guy who used to date Sun Ye. Tsk tsk tsk. And the "Uh! Uh!" part...that was Yoo Bin's part in This Fool. And another thing...the gee gee thing...the step in the last gee....the one when they were pointing and sliding to the other side...it was like Ye Eun's dance in her Irony solo.
    There was one member wearing jumper shorts and a white shirt....who wouldn't think about So Hee in So Hot?
    I think I saw Sunny to the "Na Neomu yo peoyo" by Sun Mi. The one when SunMi does the paw thing.
    The last dance of the bridge...the one when they look like they're looking at something under the sun...it was like the ones the So Hot and this Fool.

I think I've said too much now. i'll look for more when I come back.
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Sun 18 Jan 2009, 1:06 am

oh wow
    i saw some parts that were similar coughcopiedcough
    but not all that
    oh wow.. hate them even more now
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Sun 18 Jan 2009, 1:25 am

no!
    ALIEN GIRLS GENERATION CAN NEVER BE WONDER GIRLS!
    Nisea
    Nisea
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 331
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by Nisea Sun 18 Jan 2009, 7:14 am

they're not aliens they're something else...they're just dust!
    Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 43
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by Stephanie Sun 18 Jan 2009, 11:49 am

Too bad no matter how hard they try they'll never be Wonder Girls
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    "We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10"We want to be like Wonder Girls!" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Sun 18 Jan 2009, 3:50 pm

I agree with everything you said. I think there copying WG way too much like for a fact the dance reminds me a little of So hot and Tell me. Plus, all of SNSD doesn't really have a high pitched voice. I would hate to hear this live(because if it is live the microphones are probably going to be all tweaked) and also it seems like there still squeeze fame or whatever from the boy groups of SM and this time my favorite member from shinee(why?!) also I see more broken english from tiffany. Also what the heck does Gee mean? How annoying.

But overall, I can't deny that the song is somewhat catchy.
    vietnameseanti
    vietnameseanti
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 48
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-31

Post by vietnameseanti Thu 22 Jan 2009, 9:05 pm

if their silicon disappear suddenly,they 'll be like WGs
    >>>> I don't think "gee" is catchy,it's mediocre
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 23 Jan 2009, 9:11 pm

haha, at least afterschool has debut and sooner or later, SM would have to bring CSJH back if they still want to succeed. =="
    wondergreat

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Post by wondergreat Tue 27 Jan 2009, 8:45 am

i hate it how all of soshit's songs sound pretty much the same, and all of their voices sound the same on album. what's the point of having a group then?

on the other hand, check out WG! Each member has her own voice. From powerful Sunye, cutesy Sohee, melodic Yeeun, sweet Sunmi to the unforgettable Yoobin. That's what a real group should be. Not some fake plastic cloned girls (wait... are they even girls?)

whatever. ShitDae is getting repetitive. Over their own image and copying other people's moves and songs and everything
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Wed 28 Jan 2009, 8:59 am

did notice the part on 0:33.. but back again, i think if wonder gals is gng to sing such song, they wun be wearing mini shorts
    is onli snsd which are being famous to wear mini shorts during their mv, like their previous mv.. phew.. sound disgusting..
    plastic gals wearing mini shorts for their mv.. & they think by doing so makes them sexy... phew... disgusting plastic gals.
    antiSM
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 108
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by antiSM Sat 31 Jan 2009, 12:28 am

you hope, dear..

their voice sounded like duck to me!
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Sat 31 Jan 2009, 12:47 am

Well? They get an A for trying. HAH.

A girl on Soompi said, "Their style is like Wonder Girls" and a sushi roller replied, "Um no." Right, she can deny it all she wants, but when it comes down to it, SM is trying to do a poor attempt of Wonder Girls singing style, reminscent the Tell Me/So Hot days. Plastic Generations completely did a 360 degrees from their original concept.

So.. "Um, yeah."
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Tue 03 Feb 2009, 6:53 am

they think they could raise their name by taking as little cut as possible from WG's movements? but our eyes is way much sharper than they think... they think they had fool us? they had failed!
    YunTTa

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post by YunTTa Wed 04 Feb 2009, 4:55 am

omo, don't even try to be wonder girls because they're talented and smart!
    zzzzzz.... snsd's fans must be crazy... they're sooo into Gee and praised them like they were God or something... what a bullshit
    kaedekuchiki

Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post by kaedekuchiki Thu 05 Feb 2009, 10:48 am

good eyes chatching!
    keep it !
    agree with your opinion,
    they won't be like Wonder Girls,
    EVER!!!!!!
    xElfie
    xElfie
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by xElfie Fri 06 Feb 2009, 7:36 am

They wanna be like Wonder Girls? Dear God, what is the world coming to! Even if they paid a million, gazillion, BAGILLION bucks to get their songs and dances and looks like Wonder Girls, they'd fail so miserably that I think the Soshits would still be all, "OH WOW THAT'S AMAZING." while the entire world's going, "What the hell are they thinking?!"

Ugh seriously, they annoy me so badly. If I was president, first thing I'd do would be to wipe them off the face of the planet and I swear, even the wars between the US and Iraq would stop and the world would have ended world hunger and there'd be world peace. Seriously.

Someone needs give Soshits and Plastics Generation a tight wake up slap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:19 pm