The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+62
garfield_tru89
klSTAND21
fseventh
rainiskye.
walkywalky
Peggy
Raemi
Deliberately
xiaheternally
~MiXiHae~DBSK
alwaiis_u
honeylemon
iAsian210
LaTard
daesungvip
jojoushi
McFryburg aka Learner
dbsjcsforever
soshit
hiyostand
Love_WonderGirls
yudit
sXiAHn
chocolattex3
SparklingDiamond
Ethanol
Chocolate
boomboomnya
paboshitdae
izzybellboo
Saranghae.<3
cherry_berry
new_cathy000
Spriinklezz
riinjjang
Yumii
smiley_donutXD
snsdsuckss
chewchewtrain
kekegirl
wonderwomann
AngelWings
kil
Evilicewolf
uknow_wifey
sakuyahikari
soshihater
teaaa
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
xjjjLOVE
aquatitans
MissyKissy
Angela
POWitszROSIE
Hannie*Saru
iSTAND
chocohippo
key
OopurpleoO
Mizuki
Ikay
queenbee
66 posters

Kim Taeyeon is a professional?

smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon is a professional?

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat 27 Dec 2008, 4:57 am

look at our mr. tae from 0.57
    i burst out laughing while watching it, she was too "sexy" for me to handle
    WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS SHE ACTUALLY DOING ?!
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon is a professional?

Post by Yumii Sat 27 Dec 2008, 5:13 am

Sunye is always stunning <3333

That f*cking RAT FACE ajumma.. can't even sing or dance!
    All she can do is JEALOUS.
    and.. WTF is she singing? I can't understand AT ALL! O_O
    worst Pronunciation EVER! Go learn more ENGLISH STUPID RAT FACE RETARD!
    she is so RUIN the perf. GRHH! Mad Mad Mad
    riinjjang
    Anti

Number of posts : 75
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by riinjjang Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:40 am

maybe she needs a 3-year rest to feel better?
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sat 27 Dec 2008, 7:01 am

wasn't there another performance on the 26th where they wore black?
    effortless dancing much? horrible expressions..
    i only watched 1 minute of this one because it was focused fancam on ratface
    the other one where they wear black
    i didnt understand what she was saying at all =='
    she sounded horrible and did even look the image
    nam gyuri looked the part, ga in sounded the part and sunye had nice dance
    what about rat face...
    new_cathy000
    new_cathy000
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-06

Post by new_cathy000 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 7:50 am

did u just wrote professional?... i tot noobs... LOL

but anyways... ive seen their perf and she was the only one i tot who was not in to their perf.....

maybe she was thinkin she's not on the same level as those girls...

and what are they saying that she was not feelin good at that time,, so was Min Sunye, but she was the best..... a true leader she is and a peformer.... and i can def understand what she was singin......

i tot tae, gyuri and the other girl was singin the hangguk ver of buttons..LOL
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sat 27 Dec 2008, 8:19 am

Mr. Tae just ruins the pussy perform~~~
    sexy concept was not suitable with girl like her who still hardly trying to be sexy =.="

bout her expression~~~
    LOL, i think it is an expression from a loser, the rat faced knew that sunye is better than herself XDXD
    and she couldnt have done anything to change it, except roll eyes and smirk~~~
    LOL
    pity XD
    Saranghae.<3
    Saranghae.<3
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Saranghae.<3 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 12:55 pm

She looks like she forgot her moves and is just faking it O-o She keeps looking at SunYe . =.= ; wow .
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Sat 27 Dec 2008, 1:00 pm

Isn't this hypocritical?
    When she's supposed to be the leader of a "cute and innocent virigin group". She can't bring sexy back and not look like either a FAIL wannabe, or a slut.
    She has no CLASS.

Who cares if she's "not feeling well". It's not professional to give a lousy performance as the leader representing her group.
    Mr. Tae ----> worst leader of this generation.

That was just painful to watch. I wanted to run over and slap her in the face to get her to wake up, because she looks like she's just playing around and not being serious at all. Is that PROFESSIONAL?
    Even when DBSK are sick, they put in so much energy into their performances,
    but then again, it's not like Taeyuck could ever match up

Razz
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon is a professional? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Sat 27 Dec 2008, 1:07 pm

pure ignorance.
    why can't she just let loose for once?
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Sat 27 Dec 2008, 2:16 pm

wooow~
    at least hide your jealousy better mr.tae
    we all know you want to be a beautiful, talented, natural girl like Sunye Razz
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Sat 27 Dec 2008, 3:18 pm

*lol* she doesn't even try, and what's up with her "-__-" expression!?!! Geez~ don't ruin the perfomance for the others---- at least "act" interested>.<
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Sat 27 Dec 2008, 4:59 pm

Ignorant b*tch. Get off the stage if you can't handle collabing with a fellow KPOP artist!
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:45 pm

She jus made herself look even more of a garbage
    collaborating with the other 3.

i hate her now for glaring at Sun Ye.
    and i heard Sun Ye was taking care of her
    cas she's suppose to be "sick" that dayy.
    ungrateful being.
    chocolattex3
    Anti

Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by chocolattex3 Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:47 pm

That look she gave to Sun Ye in the beginning was scary. ._.
    She should have gotten off the stage if she was that uninterested in performing
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Sat 27 Dec 2008, 7:57 pm

that killed my eyes. no wonder why theyre sticking with "cute" again. their leader cant even dance. gosh do she need more practice or what? even tin man can dance and more around better then that.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 27 Dec 2008, 8:14 pm

lol @ how strong their leader is ... really, this makes me think about the time when snsd were performing in china and how all the sones were omg, leader is so strong! even though there were antis, she's still strong blah blah blah when the whole time, someone was holding the umbrella for her. sones and their lame excuses.
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Sat 27 Dec 2008, 10:25 pm

She can't dance, she has no charisma, she has no energy and after listening to her sing a song which isn't a ballad or bubblegum pop.. she obviously isn't a great singer. Sick my ass~~~ Even if we pretend that's true, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be any better if she wasn't "ill".

About her and her hating on Sunye. I noticed that before I read this post.. I was thinking OH NO SHE DIDNT. Of course she was rolling her eyes and smirking.. she was fake smiling all the way to cover up her jealously. The fans were screaming so loud for Sunye, couldn't even hear her voice compared to taeyucks "cheers".
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Sun 28 Dec 2008, 12:55 am

Wow....why is she dressed like that? Everyone else seems all dressed up and dolled up. It looks like she crashed into a trashy tshirt store and store a tutu off a ballerina.
    She has no respect. I like how its so evident here. At least try to fake it Taeyuck. You and your group are best at faking everything :D
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 28 Dec 2008, 3:55 am

she must be jealous...
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Sun 28 Dec 2008, 4:50 am

wow, it was supposed to be a sexy dance number and sunye, gyuri and ga in were doing well but taeyeon kept trying to be cute. like ew. ==" was that a rehearsal? even if it was, sunye was dancing accordingly and putting up a good performance while yeah, taeyeon was slacking ==" did you guys see the fancam where dbsk receives the MVP award on music bank? the viewers really need to get their eyes checked. they keep mentioning jaesica, yunho x tiffany and even changsica. gosh, i cant stand them ==" Evil or Very Mad
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:01 am

oh, i just watched the performance. er... her starting move was weird, what's with the open mouth ==" it isnt going to make her look sexy anyway. and there were a couple of moments when her moves were not in sync with the other 3. heck, what do you expect from her? LOL, there was also one move where she reminded me of an earthworm =="
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:10 am

wow wtf is wrong with her? lol she must be mad because sunye gets love whether she's with Wonder girls or not haha or maybe she's just upset because she sounded like shit around real singers, lol. even Ga In and Gyu Ri with their accents sounded better than her. So sad.

She looked like on stage too, she better stick to lifting her skirts for old men like the cheap skank she is.
    jojoushi
    jojoushi
    Anti

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by jojoushi Sun 28 Dec 2008, 6:31 am

very professional rat-face. very professional, indeed.
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sun 28 Dec 2008, 1:43 pm

she can't dance.
    LaTard
    LaTard
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by LaTard Sun 28 Dec 2008, 2:44 pm

^ I second that. Taeyeon sucks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:36 pm