The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
serenade_me_jazz2
crazylove
elyserg
garfield_tru89
JS
curlsattack
Raemi
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
hiyostand
stand<3
daesungvip
ai_sumairu
cherry_berry
dbsjcsforever
deflate
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Love_WonderGirls
IhatejesSICKa
jaejae19
soshit
chocohippo
McFryburg aka Learner
SparklingDiamond
candy_appl3
rainiskye.
sXiAHn
xjjjLOVE
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
wonderwomann
Gemeinai
JaeRi
pinkrebel18
armyycassie
YooSulover
paboshitdae
snjeung
Mizuki
lucky730
Angela
stealing_life
Deliberately
blackbunny
bigbangislove
cancerian
wickedfairy
fseventh
soshihater
im_b
leexiao
SujuAngeL
yudit
shitdaesucks
Yumii
BoBoLi0us
Spriinklezz
queenbee
61 posters

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology?

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Empty Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology?

Post by queenbee Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:22 am

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? %ED%83%9C%EC%97%B0-(2)

Last 12th of January, SNSD leader Kim Taeyeon made a number of tactless remarks on live broadcast radio which included questioning the professionalism of nurses and doctors as well as making a racist comment on RnB singer Alicia Keys. Full details can be found HERE

On that day, nurses and doctors flooded Chinchin radio with complaints which prompted Taeyeon to give out an "apology" at the end of their broadcast with words of "I'm sorry... it's MY fault that I am sick." making the netizens more disappointed with the diva-esque attitude of the SNSD leader.

An apology was released by SM Entertainment a few days after in hope of minimizing the ensuing uproar and that the issue would finally die down. However it was not enough.

After a week of backlash coming from irate netizens, she made a public apology during Chinchin on the 19th with these words:

"Last Week I was sick and I didn't think about the opposite when I said some things. I am really sorry if my words were wrong and have hurt you. I am going to try being more careful and thinking about the opposite."

"I said it in the opening before but I want to apologize for my mistake last week. I think that I hurt many people and that many have thought that what I said was wrong. I feel immature about that."

And this coming from a supposed "leader" of the "Girls' Generation". She then admitted in her own apology that she didn't think, didn't bother with consequences, and is immature.

Thank you for THAT apology Mr. Tae... but after the "apology" you came up with last 12th, and the apology SME came out with a few days back, this apology now looks like a piece of scripted joke. And yes, a LOT of people did get hurt and offended with your tactless remarks, you don't have to THINK that... they got offended simply because you made a stab on their professionalism. Though I think you have no idea what the word "professionalism" is right now, considering the way you act as a "leader" and as an "idol". And why take one entire week to come up with an apology? That's not very professional, considering the numerous news and comments which spread out like wild fire regarding the issue.

It's not really surprising it took you this long to apologize since as far as I can recall, you and your group had never apologized for anything. That so-called "apology" after DC does not count because it was directed to your fans, not to the people that really got hurt during the concert.

And let me remind you, Kim Taeyeon, you still owe BILLIONS of people (an entire race, in fact!) an apology with that tactless, racist remark you made.

Ignorance has never been an excuse. No matter how much your Delusional fans translate, re-translate and redefine your comment, it still was, IS racist.

For your fans to say that the comment "For a black person... Alicia Keys is pretty" is NOT racist is bullcrap... it's just like us saying "For an SNSD member... Seohyun can sing"... let's see your delusional fans accept that.

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 20 Jan 2009, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology?

Post by Spriinklezz Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:39 am

damn right it seems scripted

she (he?) thinks everyone will forgive her with that apology?

what about apologizing to the kids you're suppose to influence for being racist
    delusionals better just accept the fact they're beloved taengoo is racist
    BoBoLi0us
    BoBoLi0us
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 53
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Post by BoBoLi0us Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:42 am

Hmm, and lets just say, hey, for an idol group u guys have huge thighs -.-

Since when are the 'girls' of the generation (which is more to teh ajumma side) so racist?

Now not only Cass, ELF, WF, VIP, TS are angry. Look out for Alicia's fans...
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:47 am

WORD! BEEBEE<3333 I love you

She is such a RACIST, RUDE and IGNORANT leader.
    How come that kind of person can ever be a leader? ><
    w/e Mr. Tae.. ur apologies is TOO LATE!
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Tue 20 Jan 2009, 5:36 am

pfft. i bet it was scripted. i can totally imagine mr tae reading a script while apologising...
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Tue 20 Jan 2009, 5:39 am

they took a week to apologize because they're hoping the netizens will calm down, i think. if she had apologize right away, people will flame her since they're still angry. but yeah, her apology is a joke after the first one. she's just trying to make herself look better but it's just too little, too late. for me anyway. i never had a problem with her initially. but her so called "apology" really shed some light on me what kind of person she is.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:00 am

whatever TA.E...

you're as dirty as your name means...

i hate you for degrading my soon-to-be profession..

I hate you for having dumb excuses...

I hate you for making plastic apologies...

and I hate you for giving stupid comments...

all in all...

I JUST HATE YOU MR. TA.E!!! Mad
    leexiao
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by leexiao Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:03 am

using the reason that she's sick is not an excuse,,,, a lot of idols get sick this days, but shes the only one who said those kind of things
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:28 am

i bet she doesn't feel SORRY for real, it's just sth that HAS to say..
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:28 am

yudit wrote:they took a week to apologize because they're hoping the netizens will calm down, i think. if she had apologize right away, people will flame her since they're still angry.

She took a week to apologize because SME's apology on her behalf didn't work. SME issued an apology two-three days after the incident, hoping by that time the netizens would have calmed down and hoping that after THAT, they would leave it.... but it didn't die down... thus THIS so-called apology... now we will see what netizens' reaction will be after this...

If she would have just issued the apology right after the incident, things might have turned out differently. No need for SME to cover her non-existent ass from all the rantings she was getting... but no.. she took the cowards way out by having SOMEONE ELSE apologize for HER mistakes... so boo-hoo...
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 20 Jan 2009, 7:40 am

i still feel something fishy in her appology...
    it doesn't feel right~
    taiyuk sshi, ity's too late to appologize now!
    better save your sorry ass later!
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Tue 20 Jan 2009, 7:41 am

It always ended up other people apology for her. I think she really act as "diva" right now. So arrogant and I couldn't feel any sincere from her apology. Whenever I faced her problems or news I always try to be neutral since I always have personal disliking to her. But no matter how I tried to be neutral... she always disappoints me. You are a leader and sometimes I forgot the fact that you are the one. If you still don't learn from this mistakes... I think door always open for you to get out from this entertainment business.
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Tue 20 Jan 2009, 8:57 am

Such an ignorant person. She already did this a few times already.
    This is the last straw. She may have a good voice for singing. But she ain't got manners. She's turning into the 2nd Tardfany.
    The racist comment is seriously unforgivable.
    cancerian
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-11

Post by cancerian Tue 20 Jan 2009, 9:02 am

uhh i dont even think she is that pretty uhh/ anyway, too late for this now? she alrdy have more antis, plus she cant sings for goodness sake, get out of showbiz please :D
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Tue 20 Jan 2009, 9:31 am

"I'm sorry... it's MY fault that I am sick."
    Ugh, that sentence disgusts me.
    It sounds so sarcastic.
    Can't you just imagine Mr. Tae saying that with a scoff and an eye roll?
    Mad
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:04 am

If she has any brains, she should have realized her "mistake" sooner and apologized immediately after the show..her apology sounds soooo scripted..I bet SooMan made it for her..and this apology came because people weren't satiated by SME's apology..ha! this only shows that she not only looks like a rat but also as brainless as a rat! Mad Mad Mad Mad

someone kick her out of the radio please! Look! She's infecting Kangin with her dumbness!! ugh! Twisted Evil
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:21 am

I pity how Kangin always helped her apologizing and sometimes he supported her too much. Usually he won't say something like that. Maybe he's just trying to please that spoiled brat.
    stealing_life
    stealing_life
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 229
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by stealing_life Tue 20 Jan 2009, 12:39 pm

Ugh... I'm white, but I hate the fact that she still hasn't apologised for her racist remark~ her apology sounds a little sarcastic to me, and was that picture from when she was apologising? She doesn't look that sorry to me :/
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Tue 20 Jan 2009, 1:03 pm

Deliberately wrote:I pity how Kangin always helped her apologizing and sometimes he supported her too much. Usually he won't say something like that. Maybe he's just trying to please that spoiled brat.

I agree.
    She made a mistake but also tainted Kangin's reputation as well. Kangin was an solo DJ for a year but he never had to apologize for anything. Only once which that was because of Super Junior anti attacks and their performances.
    That brat needs to go from Chin Chin.

Last edited by Angel on Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lucky730
    lucky730
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by lucky730 Tue 20 Jan 2009, 2:01 pm

"I'm sorry... It' my fault that I am sick."

What a b*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who f*ckin' says that as an apology?!!!!
    That's what she said at first, right??
    Damn, that really shows her true attitude about it all.
    TAEYUCK, YOU'RE SUCH A RETARDED b*tch!!!! Mad
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by queenbee Tue 20 Jan 2009, 2:13 pm

^
    ^
    Yes, she is definitely bringing Kangin down with her in the mud...

Kangin has also apologized regarding this as he too received quite a backlash from the netizens with his offhand interaction with the rat-face during their talk.

I am a HUGE fan of Kangin... I'm a true blue ELF and I am willing to defend my boy if someone does him harm... but I am also a rational fan... I know what he did was wrong. I was also disappointed at him, and know how big this issue had become. Yes he apologized, and I am still on the fence on this TBH.

So do I blame him for his actions? YES. He is an adult.. he should know better... Will I still be a fan of Kangin, OF COURSE... one setback is not enough to stop me. But you don't see me shouting to the world, "he apologized, get over it!" or something to that effect... fans should know what is right and what is not. Just because you "love" your idol doesn't mean you turn a blind eye to their faults and say, "it's okay.. they're idol stars..."

But when I do get a chance to see him in person, I'd probably fangirl first AND THEN drag him by the ear and give him a scolding... lol...

Kim Taeyeon doesn't count... I've been an anti-fan of hers since the beginning.. so nothing changed much aside from me disliking her MORE... XD

ALTHOUGH, Angel has a point.

Never has Kangin issued a public apology with regards to his actions because not once has he given offense to anyone... until now... and all because of his co-DJ who knew nothing better than to whine and gripe about how "sick" she was and how she didn't get the ROYAL treatment she "deserves"...

None of this would have happened to him if only Kim Taeyeon had just kept her nasty little mouth shut and not rant on live radio of how "poorly" she was treated in that hospital...
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Tue 20 Jan 2009, 3:14 pm

It just gets worse, doesn't it? Aiisshh.. never learning what shame is.
    snjeung
    snjeung
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 21
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by snjeung Tue 20 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

lol doesnt seem like she is sorry at all to me
    she is just apologizing because of netizens are going crazy about what she said 12th january.
    thats the ONLY reason ㅡㅡ ;;
    if she regrets it, she should have just kept her big ass mouth shut
    and im sure she knows she has a big mouth
    especially for a LEADER, she needs to know when to keep her mouth shut, be respectful to her elders and sunbaes, etc.
    why cant she be more like Leader Sunye?
    짜증나네...
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:01 pm

she is so full of it
    she made this mistakes before EVEN when she wasn't sick
    she needs to get slap some sense into her.
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:08 pm

seriously, that's the best she can do for an apology??

"I'm sorry... it's MY fault that I am sick."

fawkin biatch!!! it's not about you're sick, it's about how
    your attitude was. shiet!! stupid piece of crap!!! she really
    disgusts me!!! she's just doing it so people will get off her
    damn back. and as from what i'm seeing, people ain't gonna
    get off her damn back [nor snsd] anytime soon. and seriously
    why is she still the female host in ChinChin?

and her apology is not even sincere after all. Kangin was more
    sincere about "their" apology than how she was with "her"
    apology. and she's more pathetic cause she is supposively is
    a "leader" but she's immature for a leader. and again, why is
    she a leader? that's the part i don't get. isn't she suppose to
    set up a good example? obviously, she ain't setting a good one!

Kim TaeYeon, you disgust me in every way!!!!
    [now Junsu will see who she really is, and will never look her
    way for he never looked her way in the first place. :)]

For your fans to say that the comment "For a black person... Alicia Keys is pretty" is NOT racist is bullcrap... it's just like us saying "For an SNSD member... Seohyun can sing"... let's see your delusional fans accept that

amen to that Bee, amen!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:58 pm