The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+57
serenade_me_jazz2
crazylove
elyserg
garfield_tru89
JS
curlsattack
Raemi
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
hiyostand
stand<3
daesungvip
ai_sumairu
cherry_berry
dbsjcsforever
deflate
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Love_WonderGirls
IhatejesSICKa
jaejae19
soshit
chocohippo
McFryburg aka Learner
SparklingDiamond
candy_appl3
rainiskye.
sXiAHn
xjjjLOVE
izzybellboo
taiyou_no_namida
wonderwomann
Gemeinai
JaeRi
pinkrebel18
armyycassie
YooSulover
paboshitdae
snjeung
Mizuki
lucky730
Angela
stealing_life
Deliberately
blackbunny
bigbangislove
cancerian
wickedfairy
fseventh
soshihater
im_b
leexiao
SujuAngeL
yudit
shitdaesucks
Yumii
BoBoLi0us
Spriinklezz
queenbee
61 posters

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology?

armyycassie
    armyycassie
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology?

Post by armyycassie Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:10 pm

she cant keep using sickness as an excuse o.o
    that has been her excuse for the past 43973453 timee...

& wheres ur apology for ur lil racist remark hmm?
    cant use sickness to cover that can u? D:
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology?

Post by pinkrebel18 Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:14 pm

I won't accept this scripted apology of hers. no way after what she had said that tarnished our pure care-giving nurturing sick profession.. hell no taeyuk what's the point of your so fake I'm sorry when the damage has been done already! & yes Tae your definitely right about how immature & brainless you are. thank God you admit that two facts about your stinking rotting self!
    & don't yah dare bring yourself & your 8 plastic backups for HB09 cause for sure Alicia Key's fans will definitely teach you a lesson for two to learn. so the next time you'll talk about black people or other races you'll say it with more careful & gentle words.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:19 pm

F**K YOU do you think we're.....i mean i'm mad about that?

i am but the real thing i'm mad about is what your stupid racist comment on the beautiful Alicia Keys who you will never beat (in singing and looks)

i told some of my friends about the rude comment and they were like "f**k her man. she aint s**t bragging "
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:31 pm

im just wondering how long this "mistakes" could be going on...from all of artists i've seen from SM Ent. SNSD are the only ones who are disrespectful and immature in the sense that they dont think before saying or doing something. Most of the time antis are made because one does not like the music or interested in the artist, SNSD got their antis as themselves not because of their music or group concept. SNSD got their antis because they being girls generation who suppose to represent the teenage girls but they are doing a poor job at it. SNSD got their antis because they are acting disrespectful to every one and they'll might act cute to try and get away with it. Being Respectful in Korea is a big thing and there have been a lot of times where SNSD hasnt. LSM is soft on SNSD because i truly think he wouldnt want a group getting negative feed back be reflected in his management skills. Has LSM ever threatened SNSD (as he did once to DBSK -i read it somewhere, i dont remember) on cleaning up their attitude? Many have said that maybe SNSD debuted too soon......
    wonderwomann
    wonderwomann
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 239
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-19

Post by wonderwomann Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:42 pm

hence, "sincere" apology.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Tue 20 Jan 2009, 5:16 pm

Everybody shout "SCRIPTED!!!!!"

ROFL

Seriously...their shame is just boundless. What they will do to save face..haha! Really, if they want us to believe them....ok I can't think of anything that would make us believe them. Their reputation is shot.
    Down the drain. Forever. They can't ever be believed again.

Just go away already and never let us see your sorry excuse for a girl group. Ever.

I see she still hasn't apologized for her racist comment. Ha!
    won't do at all.
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Tue 20 Jan 2009, 5:58 pm

So SME made an apology on HER behalf, in the begining?
    Would a "sincere" artist really be so humble as to have others apologize for what she brought on by herself????

Delusionals constantly trying to defend her are in total DENIAL... "Not bad"? Are you serious? SHE'S A FREAKING CELEBRITY, and she is acting like a brat on AIR, practically bashing on a hospital with staff that have more professionalism than all the cells in her plastic body combined.

Yes, your apology is so SINCERE, Mr. Tae.
    So you want to watch what comes out of your trap, huh?
    But that doesn't mean that we don't know what's hidden inside you...

Think about it... If this is what comes out of their mouth, then even if they try to SHUT UP now, we already know their true nature....
    Spiteful, ignorant, immature Plastic!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:22 pm

b*tch ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I honestly HATE her SO f**ken much
    she's so FAKE and f**ken DISGUSTING

honestly. Just wow
    HATE her.
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:33 pm

why even bother to issue an apology a week after what has been said? why even bother to issue an apology after your stupid entertainment issued a pitiful excuse of an apology? does she think this will make things better after a week have already gone?

it's more like she just wanted to anger people more and get more attention. pft. she really needs to stop. why did she get selected as the leader anyway? ><
    rainiskye.
    rainiskye.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by rainiskye. Tue 20 Jan 2009, 8:00 pm

what a b*tch.

was there honestly no one better in SNSD? she's probably leader because she's the only one in SNSD that can actually "sing," if you can call it that. she's a damn attention wh*re -___-; why bother apologizing a WEEK afterward? that's the most sarcastic and poorly written apology i have ever read. she's a disgrace to kpop, and she is supposed to be a LEADER. how can the b*tch be a leader when she can't even follow and keep her big ass mouth shut? =___=;

kim taeyeon, you are a disgrace.
    candy_appl3

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by candy_appl3 Tue 20 Jan 2009, 8:23 pm

pinkrebel18 wrote:
    & don't yah dare bring yourself & your 8 plastic backups for HB09 cause for sure Alicia Key's fans will definitely teach you a lesson for two to learn.
    Sorry for cutting, but LMAO!
    ahahahahhaha
    8 plastic backups

that..that was great.<3

anyways.

I...
    wow. I can't put into words her tardiness...

it's quite sad actually Razz
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Tue 20 Jan 2009, 8:36 pm

they always think that apologies can save
    their ignorance, when its been done so many times,
    hardly anyone can buy their bullcrap anymore.

it is so scripted. no sincerity.
    and what always get me is that..

why do they friggin must always use the excuse
    that they are "sick" when they do or say something wrongly?
    i ALWAYS have to point that out because they ALWAYS do it.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Tue 20 Jan 2009, 8:47 pm

queenbee wrote:^
    ^
    Yes, she is definitely bringing Kangin down with her in the mud...

Kangin has also apologized regarding this as he too received quite a backlash from the netizens with his offhand interaction with the rat-face during their talk.

I am a HUGE fan of Kangin... I'm a true blue ELF and I am willing to defend my boy if someone does him harm... but I am also a rational fan... I know what he did was wrong. I was also disappointed at him, and know how big this issue had become. Yes he apologized, and I am still on the fence on this TBH.

So do I blame him for his actions? YES. He is an adult.. he should know better... Will I still be a fan of Kangin, OF COURSE... one setback is not enough to stop me. But you don't see me shouting to the world, "he apologized, get over it!" or something to that effect... fans should know what is right and what is not. Just because you "love" your idol doesn't mean you turn a blind eye to their faults and say, "it's okay.. they're idol stars..."

But when I do get a chance to see him in person, I'd probably fangirl first AND THEN drag him by the ear and give him a scolding... lol...

Kim Taeyeon doesn't count... I've been an anti-fan of hers since the beginning.. so nothing changed much aside from me disliking her MORE... XD

I agree with you. Well like you I am an ELF too. I am more angry at Kangin than I am with Taeyeon (excluding the racist remark), because I love him. It really irks me since I see Kangin as being humble and respectful to others but because of this he tainted it. Now when people bash Taeyeon I also see it as them bashing Kangin as well because he backed her up. If he apologized sooner I wouldn't have been that angry at him.
    I still love him more than ever but like you if I see him one day I will first fangirl over him, then drag him by hand (Since he is older than me tired) and scold him because of this. Why did you tainted your image because of an stupid rat face? You will get bashed by SNSD fans anyway. Can't you remember the time they even threatened to rape you when you backed Taeyeon up? They don't deserve it, not to the point to taint your own image.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Tue 20 Jan 2009, 11:53 pm

LOL first fake asss apology of 09 I guess, whatever LOL.
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Wed 21 Jan 2009, 2:20 am

tsk tsk tsk SNSD...when will you learn?

SNSD = Failure
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Wed 21 Jan 2009, 8:47 am

why do they always have to take long time to apology?? just like their past mistakes, they always took at least a week...maybe sm was preparing scripts for them...

i'm quite really disappointed with kangin more than mr.tae since we have always know she's a b*tch and it's normal for her to react like that.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Wed 21 Jan 2009, 11:46 am

His means of doing damage control is just downright pathetic. Is s/he adding insult to the injury, thinking that people (netizens, more specifically) would be stupid enough to not realize that his sincerity's just not there?

C'mon Mr. Tae. Use a little brain here.
    IhatejesSICKa
    IhatejesSICKa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by IhatejesSICKa Wed 21 Jan 2009, 4:47 pm

Yeah freaking right she feels sorry. Oh, I mean she thinks she feels sorry. She just saying that because SM wanted her to say that. She disgust me so much, she just made my hate list, #2 right after that b*tch JesSICKa
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Wed 21 Jan 2009, 10:52 pm

SO DISGRACEFUL. How can someone like her ever be a DJ?!! She can't even do her own job properly and there she is infecting our ears on the radio.

She lets out her insincere sarcastic "apology" right after the incident and then one week later releases this so-called "official" apology?? It's not HER apologising and realising that she is wrong, but SME giving her script and making her apologise to the public! If she was soo sorry she wouldn't have been so sarcastic from the beginning with her "I'm sorry... it's MY fault that I am sick."

HAHA - "For an SNSD member... Seohyun can sing" That's awesome because it's so damn right that the delusionfuls will attack after hearing that! Being the fools they are they'd accept and defend RACIST comments but when it comes to their oh-so-precious soshits they attack you like a b*tch!
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Fri 23 Jan 2009, 6:07 am

whatever,Taeyuck!
    u suck!rude!stupid!dumb!a**hole!f*ck off!bullshit!
    since when u can make an apology,SINCERELY???
    deflate
    deflate

Female Number of posts : 428
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by deflate Fri 23 Jan 2009, 1:26 pm

Seriously now, way to piss off Alicia Keys fans. As if pissing off nearly all the top idols' fanclubs in SOUTH KOREA wasn't enough; let's go piss off American fans too! For a leader, she's really reckless. As if she doesn't have enough antis. Who in their right mind would make her leader, anyways? I know we all make mistakes, and leaders screw up sometimes, but this screw up really crossed the line. It does not take a week to apologize; it's even worse if the apology isn't sincere.
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 23 Jan 2009, 8:44 pm

you should bold this sentence too: " I am going to try being more careful and thinking about the opposite."

she merely said she was going to TRY =="
    cherry_berry
    cherry_berry
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 270
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10Kim Taeyeon's sincere apology? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by cherry_berry Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:32 am

you are really stupid, mr.Tae!!!!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 24 Jan 2009, 6:12 am

That Tae guy doesn't even know how to apologize properly!!! I really bet that it really was scripted! DX So like LSM... Too bad things are not dying down as they had planned... and I bet people won't forget it that easily as well...

There's something that pisses me off though... Because at that time, it's not just him who apologized even though it was just his fault... Even Kangin apologized when he didn't even do anything!!!! Mad Gosh... Even his career is being affected because of that Tae... cry

But then... This only shows that shitdaes true colors are finally slipping out for the whole world to see... Really now... We must thank him in a way... Tae's the one who's actually making fans and neutral people into antis. Razz
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sat 24 Jan 2009, 1:12 pm

wow;
    is she tryna get the world to hate her ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 9:17 am