The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
alwaiis_u
MinnieMinMinChunnie
yayadina
disbandsnsd
yuniel
~MiXiHae~DBSK
chumcheorom
Hannie*Saru
rikaSU
collation
boojaejae
HyeSang
Chocolate
The.day.dreamer
IhateSOSHI
smiley_donutXD
IhateSnSbtiche
LUPIN
im_b
jaejae19
queenbee
soshihater
anti
soshit
wickedfairy
curlsattack
kijun
KihaeXi
stand<3
akemi_cho
paboshitdae
klSTAND21
key
Yumii
teaaa
AngelWings
Oh_Mona
OopurpleoO
Angela
wonderwomann
Zoy
Bento_box
46 posters

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Empty Re: Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

Post by queenbee Fri 14 Nov 2008, 6:22 am

The CF is just plain pathetic....

Gubne Chicken CF???

SNSD get to endorse chicken? LOL.. how lame is that???

WG are new endorsers for a makeup line and the best SNSD can counter it with is a CHICKEN CF? LOLness...

And the outfits.. dear lord the outfits.... good thing there is such a thing as a camera angle, otherwise we would have also seen Jessica in her METALLIC SILVER tights! (yes.. the METALLIC GOLD hotpants were just for starters on Fashion Disaster 101)
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Empty Re: Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success"

Post by jaejae19 Fri 14 Nov 2008, 6:40 am

LOL. i didn't know the polls were that messed up. nyahahaha~~ poor ELF's.. hasn't anyone notified the poll owners? i mean seriously, if there's a mistake in the names of the groups, the votes are totally INVALID.

hmmm. making CF's eh? pity the product they're endorsing.... cheap endorsers.. prolly cheap products too~ DONT BUY IT. nyahaha. joke.

their careers are messed up. just disband already. ^^
    im_b
    im_b
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Post by im_b Fri 14 Nov 2008, 6:50 am

omg.. jessica's hair!!! makes her look far way older!!!!!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 14 Nov 2008, 7:31 am

kyaaaa i only voted once in that poll...i was surprised to see that my vote turned to shitdae when i kept on pressing super junior happy...grrrr....
    conspiracy perhaps? or plain stupidity..you tell me....

this concert is such a joke,, how can it be super without super junior?? agghhh
    but i guess it's okay...i wouldn't want another tainted pic of suju with shitdae...

wanna know why sunny was not in there??..she got covered by the smaller circle above,, LOL....wish the circle covered all of shitdae...hahaha

and chicken...
    Disbandment I long for you~~~~~
    IhateSnSbtiche
    IhateSnSbtiche
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 31
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by IhateSnSbtiche Fri 14 Nov 2008, 7:46 am

The voting really pisses me off..
    trying to confuse us is it..pfft..
    Hahah, LOL at Sicka's hair..
    Whatever hairdo she make, it will never suits her..
    Ewwri, trying to act innocent is it sitting on Wheesung's lap..pfft, puhlease....
    1st Yoona, now Sunny, who will be next..hahahaha...
    smiley_donutXD
    smiley_donutXD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 219
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by smiley_donutXD Fri 14 Nov 2008, 8:22 am

okayy
    this site is just plain WEIRD...
    Since when Super Junior became snsd?
    & if you look at it carefully you'll find that the pictures (or whatever Xd) of the groups doesn't match with the names of them...
    this is just weird...
    then about the 15th Korean Entertainment Award Ceremony...
    my class got an outing at school today,
    and we went to a place which is about the disadvantages of drugs
    i read the newspaper while i was there,
    and when i saw that snsd got a prize,
    i was like WTF?!
    and i was in a gloomy mood all day DX
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Fri 14 Nov 2008, 9:11 am

LMAO they mixed up with the names XDD
    WOW what's wrong with their stylist?
    I'm so disgusted by their style
    now theyre performing Kissing you in a new lollies and Charlie chapplin's style
    The.day.dreamer
    The.day.dreamer
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by The.day.dreamer Fri 14 Nov 2008, 9:32 am

wow wat's wif the costume people?? they look retared *as always* and so lame behind th emodern time fashion... and thye call them self a star? **ck my ass! omo.... seeing snsd disband will be a fabulous view after all ^_^
    Chocolate
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by Chocolate Fri 14 Nov 2008, 10:41 am

*lol* trying to cover up themselves..NOW~! Too bad they became pedo-baits the exact moment they debuted!

Yeah, I don't think that Super Concert is all that serious, everything is wrong, and SuJu isn't even on that poster>__<..why would they rather have ShitDae's pic on it, idiotic!
    HyeSang
    HyeSang
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by HyeSang Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:18 am

What the hell is Jessica's hairstyle? GOD, it´s horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And singing that song again? Arrrg
    boojaejae
    boojaejae
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-29

Post by boojaejae Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:58 am

LOL LOL LOL
    Bento you are funny as always!
    You don't know how much I laughed. Good gracious, SNSD.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Fri 14 Nov 2008, 2:06 pm

HAHAHAHAAH!!! they won best girl group? ROOOFFLLL!!!
    Oh, the power of 8 seems to be going strong! hahaha, Yoona
    is the only sensible one...why stay on a sinking ship??

ANd that really screwed up about the poll thing!
    I had no clue there was a poll going on... I can't wait
    to see their perf cancelled at the last minute!! apparently THEY AREN'T
    GOING TO MKMF!! HAHAHAAH- PAWNED!

https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/elae4o.jpg
    THE TWO MEMBERS I CAN'T STAND....go away! Mad
    rikaSU
    rikaSU
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

Post by rikaSU Fri 14 Nov 2008, 2:36 pm

^
    ^
    ^

I KNOW! I am ecstatic over the fact that they're not going to MKMF! That makes the show a lot more enjoyable. I wonder if it's because LSM is getting tired of buying them awards already.... since that's the only way they'll ever get them.
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Fri 14 Nov 2008, 6:39 pm

I watched their CF "dance battle" and like most of their stuff, it fails. Bad.
    chumcheorom
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by chumcheorom Fri 14 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

You know... I wanted to be a b*tch for some time and say that... yeah their flyers and circlers need work. remember the last concert notice? They used DBSK's picture from 5 years ago.

Uhm

Wow, for organizers, they sure made the effort towards effective marketing LOL
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Sat 15 Nov 2008, 5:07 am

They REALLY NEED T0 DISBAND!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:24 am

lol and about that retarded chicken cf.
    wtf is that cf about man. since when did a "dance battle" of nine(?) weirdos flinging their hands and legs around could bring people to buy chickens?
    they didn't even show a hundredth second of a chicken wing!
    disbandsnsd
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 15
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Post by disbandsnsd Sat 15 Nov 2008, 8:45 am

the cf looks like a circus and shitdae look like crowns, with their ugly clothes and weird color combination
    anti
    anti
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1018
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by anti Sun 16 Nov 2008, 2:54 am

here's the video for the cf :)
    yayadina
    yayadina
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 98
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by yayadina Mon 17 Nov 2008, 8:22 am

aiyah...since they won't get any award, they might just disband n disappear. their juniors shinee who debuted later than the sluts have won more awards!
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    MinnieMinMinChunnie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 180
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by MinnieMinMinChunnie Mon 17 Nov 2008, 10:38 am

yah!!!where is suju??

where are they??

sheesh...they can change clothes and "lollipops" but they can't change kissing poo...
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Thu 20 Nov 2008, 2:19 am

pervert old man think that now they dress in less
    revealing clothing means that they will be hope for them
    LMAo. whatever, in his dream...
    and those outfit look so wrong and UGLY
    just liek them.

the ppl there look disheart & bored.
    chibie

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Post by chibie Thu 20 Nov 2008, 2:16 pm

humm.. but if snsd disband.. I'll realli be glad!! but I'm for sure that the fans will demonstrate.. as always?? ><
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Thu 20 Nov 2008, 9:52 pm

Wow how embarrassing is that?
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 22 Nov 2008, 8:58 pm

What are those he-she's doing?! Really, they look weird and well plain ugly... bragging

And Poor Wheesung... He doesn't look like he's enjoying it... He seems... Uhm... Turned off... (-_-)'

LOL! ROFL!!!!! The mixed up made me laugh!!! Soshi hanging on the last strings of "success" - Page 2 652978 That shows that shitdaes are known as MEN!!!!! Though it makes me sad that it has to be with SuJu's pic... T-T

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 7:48 am