The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
amano_makoto
Chains Of Fantasia
SNSD: forever fail
EnigmaQ
cocochu
I_love_korean_musik
Lightning_Kei
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
SuperJuniorNShinee
Spriinklezz
ai_sumairu
Niritaya
Hikari_Light
deceptionminds
Daisuki
antisnsd4lyfe
stand<3
PROUD2bSTAND
antigolfasgeneration
AngelWings
Proud Diadem
gummies92
Makro
preludesongs
red_butterfly
nuryani
xjjjLOVE
Yukin
YuzuAizawa10
daesungvip
rawrxpanda
Eternal_Sapphire13
lirujoong
xiaheternally
black_ocean
pinkrebel18
chocopielove
Riccy
na_chan
F-SNSD
dBsK_luv
xLiyinfanx
Anti 4 Ever
Gemeinai
KaiserinFrederick
~ruisu~
shitdaesucks
kxluv
hatianhime
whychoosethem91
sXiAHn
Mecana
StupidSonesSux
ceejae
Sunflower Onew
disturbed
invisiblestar
Ohno27
Belicax
Jung Lee
64 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan this September

stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by stand<3 Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:40 pm

this is one of the comment i saw in some forum and it totally pissed me off. Insanes are rude and it make them seem lower. I LOL at it!

Hopefully they get a great reaction in japan.. i can already see them stomping on akb48 at the oricon hehehe

Those girls haven't enter Japan yet and they're disrespecting other groups in Japan.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-16

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Tue 29 Jun 2010, 9:58 am

^This person must know nothing about J-Pop,AKB48 will b****slap SNSD on oricon....dumb sone. Razz Pisses me off too.
    Daisuki
    Daisuki
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 46
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by Daisuki Fri 02 Jul 2010, 12:25 am

Beautiful legs??? Like this??? Or you mean...BOW LEGS? HAHAHAHA.

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Taeyeonw

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Yoonam
    Just compare Yoona's KNEES in the two pictures. In the first pic her knees are bent OUTWARDS.

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Snsds
    Second pic, STAIGHT???

After School's legs > SNSD legs
    Wonder Girls So Hee's legs > SNSD legs
    2NE1 Park Bom's legs > SNSD legs

Suck on that, Sones!
    deceptionminds
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 32
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-07

Post by deceptionminds Tue 06 Jul 2010, 2:05 am

I don't think they can make it big in Japan. And hooray we won't see them on variety and CFs for the time being!:) Hopefully Japan will also have a HUGE black ocean! I won't be surprised though=x
    Hikari_Light
    Hikari_Light
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by Hikari_Light Mon 19 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

Japan hates lipsyncing...that's why, even JE doesn't allow his artists to lipsync that much...especially after Yamapi was found lipsyncing...that caused a controversy. Anyways, DBSK had loads of competitors in Japan and so does SNSD. AKB48, H!P, and so on...their concept won't really hit in Japan. So i have low hopes for them in Japan.

And they better stay away from my JE boys or i'll create my own black ocean in Japan.
    And SONES better not bash Momosu~!!!
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Tue 20 Jul 2010, 5:20 am

Apparently, I hear they have a good fanbase in Japan. But that's because since BoA and DBSK, Japan has been rather warm in accepting overseas groups. But as much as SONEs would love to see their faux Barbie dolls in bikinis, I highly doubt the Korean media would let them.

Besides...okay, so they might be able to get ahead of AKB48's spot in Oricon, but they're not at the same level as DBSK to beat women like Namie Amuro/Ayumi Hamasaki/Buono and most especially, Koda Kumi. Unless of course SME pulls another desperate move like making their CDs cheap.
    Hikari_Light
    Hikari_Light
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by Hikari_Light Wed 21 Jul 2010, 11:55 am

disturbed wrote:Apparently, I hear they have a good fanbase in Japan. But that's because since BoA and DBSK, Japan has been rather warm in accepting overseas groups. But as much as SONEs would love to see their faux Barbie dolls in bikinis, I highly doubt the Korean media would let them.

Besides...okay, so they might be able to get ahead of AKB48's spot in Oricon, but they're not at the same level as DBSK to beat women like Namie Amuro/Ayumi Hamasaki/Buono and most especially, Koda Kumi. Unless of course SME pulls another desperate move like making their CDs cheap.

Beat AKB48? I really don't think that'll happen. AKB48 is like one of the most popular girl groups in Japan right now. They even surpassed some top groups in Oricon. And hells no to beating Ayu, Namie, or Koda Kumi. Their fanbase will eventually disappear because crazy Korean sones will create problems after problems. It's not worth it really if they don't achieve things on their own. Knowing what BoA and DBSK had to go through, i wish they have more haters.
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Niritaya Thu 29 Jul 2010, 8:46 am

really, there´s no way they can do well.
    even if they flash as much as they could, there are some many girlgroups who are soo much better!
    I feel so sorry for the other J-Bands who have to bear their performance...<.<
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Thu 29 Jul 2010, 10:16 am

@Hikari_Light: They can only count on cheap CD prices for them get a quota fit for Oricon, no doubt. But against queen like Ayumi and Namie, they can only dream.
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 31 Jul 2010, 7:46 am

At least, Korea will finally be spared from these plastics. Poor Japan though... They'll have to deal with untalented plastics. But I have a feeling they'll have a hard time in Japan especially since there will be lots of rivals there. Namely, Kara, 4Minute and 2NE1 as well as AKB48 and Morning Musume.

SM is trying so hard... They're even willing to let them sign in the company where they'll get more recognition faster. Not cool, SM.

Oh and cool vids! ^^b
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Sun 01 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

As much as I don't want SNSD to succeed in Japan or anywhere else
    They're our of Korea, which will give other artists a chance to shine
    SNSD + KARA + 4Minute are all trying to enter the Japanese market
    I think KARA will overshadow SNSD, because KARA has a bigger Japanese fanbase than SNSD
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sat 07 Aug 2010, 10:43 pm

I Love Japanese Music D=
    Are they seriously gonna think, they can pass Japan...
    Be more like Utada Hikaru, Koda Kumi & Boa then...
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Sat 07 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

As if *snort* The Kpop world is hard enuf,
    they can't be serious...they're already dreaming of Japan *roll my eyes*
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Lightning_Kei Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:42 pm

I don't really listen to JPop as much...which is good.
    I_love_korean_musik
    I_love_korean_musik
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-21

Post by I_love_korean_musik Wed 18 Aug 2010, 1:53 am

lol. "Beautiful legged"? *ROLLS AROUND ON FLOOR* More like "photoshop legged." Proper term :D At least I only mainly listen to the JRock and Visual Kei :D
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Wed 18 Aug 2010, 3:06 am

^Agreed. Though most bands are on tour right now or will start touring by the time SNSD makes their debut. Hopefully, they'll stomp over SNSD on Oricon. >]
    cocochu

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Post by cocochu Wed 18 Aug 2010, 9:06 pm

omg this blog is at it again!!!! STANDS, THEY SAID WE LIKED GENIE!!!! http://koreanbeef.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/im-a-genie-for-you-japanese-boy/
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Thu 19 Aug 2010, 12:38 am

^Whatever. At least they acknowledge the fact that SNSD will only go somewhere provided that people in the H industry will help them promote.
    EnigmaQ
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 87
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by EnigmaQ Thu 19 Aug 2010, 10:50 pm

cocochu wrote:omg this blog is at it again!!!! STANDS, THEY SAID WE LIKED GENIE!!!! http://koreanbeef.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/im-a-genie-for-you-japanese-boy/

They are being sarcastic.

The blog is tounge-in-cheek.

They said it themselves, they're comedians.
    SNSD: forever fail

Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Post by SNSD: forever fail Sat 21 Aug 2010, 3:58 am

tell me why
    WHY? Why are they debuting in Japan?
    That's clearly insane >.<
    Mad
    AND THAT ARTICLE ABOUT THEM, TOO.
    How I wish I can really do what the emoticon does, throw a table straight in the reporter's face, it's pure of lies. >.<
    FIRST. THEY NEVER HAD "BEAUTIFUL LEGS".
    Photoshoped legs would be a proper term.
    SECOND. THEIR GREATEST ABILITY IS TO SYNCRONIZE THEIR DANCING?
    Ha. That's definitely wrong. Their dancing is really bad.
    alone!
    And about that concert thing. I doubt they'll ever make that stadium full~

AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Mon 23 Aug 2010, 10:03 pm

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 S320x320

Nino evens thinks, they should back off from Japan Mad
    They'll never make it big in Japan Razz

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Akame2

Even Jin & Kazuya Thinks So...

Jin: *Speechless*
    Kazuya: [THE HELL, NO WAY!] Shocked
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Tue 24 Aug 2010, 8:26 pm

I feel left out on this since someone posted pictures. XD But because our /favorite/ girls are debuting in Japan soon,

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 3 Roflbot5
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Post by xLiyinfanx Wed 25 Aug 2010, 2:10 pm

Anti-Stan wrote:erm. why is this thread seems dieing. what happen to the 'they will never make it big in japan' talk?

lately stand is getting boring. no quality thread worth of 'antis' attention.

wake up guys. accept reality. Shitdae first blood in japan, overthrow all your nonesense talk.

big slapped on yer own face? ouch.

Hi you, glad you found here to entertain us rendeer
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Wed 25 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

Anti-Stan wrote:erm. why is this thread seems dieing. what happen to the 'they will never make it big in japan' talk?

wake up guys. accept reality. Shitdae first blood in japan, overthrow all your nonesense talk.

first, your english needs to be a little more clear to us.
    second, why are you losing your time here? I thought we were the ones without lives!
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 813
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Chains Of Fantasia Wed 25 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm

Well hello there. First of all, mind telling me what you're trying to say? Secondly, have a good time trolling around. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm