The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+60
amano_makoto
Chains Of Fantasia
SNSD: forever fail
EnigmaQ
cocochu
I_love_korean_musik
Lightning_Kei
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
SuperJuniorNShinee
Spriinklezz
ai_sumairu
Niritaya
Hikari_Light
deceptionminds
Daisuki
antisnsd4lyfe
stand<3
PROUD2bSTAND
antigolfasgeneration
AngelWings
Proud Diadem
gummies92
Makro
preludesongs
red_butterfly
nuryani
xjjjLOVE
Yukin
YuzuAizawa10
daesungvip
rawrxpanda
Eternal_Sapphire13
lirujoong
xiaheternally
black_ocean
pinkrebel18
chocopielove
Riccy
na_chan
F-SNSD
dBsK_luv
xLiyinfanx
Anti 4 Ever
Gemeinai
KaiserinFrederick
~ruisu~
shitdaesucks
kxluv
hatianhime
whychoosethem91
sXiAHn
Mecana
StupidSonesSux
ceejae
Sunflower Onew
disturbed
invisiblestar
Ohno27
Belicax
Jung Lee
64 posters

SNSD to debut in Japan this September

pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-05

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by pinkrebel18 Sat 12 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

SNSD it's time to suffer.. let's see if you can make it in Japan
    without leeching or using your sunbae groups name to gain some popularity. plus, Korea & Japan differs a lot when it comes to performing. you can lip sync in Korea but not in Japan cause Japanese crowd loves live performances, they pay you to sing live not to lip sync, they waste money to see you dance in sync & you would only be making mistakes. SNSD's professional background doesn't give them the qualification to debut anywhere may it be in Japan or United States. & thank God AVEX for not signing up SNSD, they're no good for the business. bad reputation = bad business..
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Empty Re: SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by black_ocean Sat 12 Jun 2010, 1:29 pm

yep, SM choose universal because snsd is not talented enough to join avex. and snsd will not survive without big publicity that avex not provide.
    and before they even make a debut in japan, SM has to pay reporters.. same thing in korea..

Fans are fascinated with their costumes and legs.
    see, sones are just looking at their appearance, not by their talent.
    Their greatest attraction is their ability to synchronize their dancing with one another.
    lol, this is absurd. we all know that tiffany often does wrong moves and it doesn't sync with another.

i think snsd can't do cute concept anymore. although japanese people like cute concept, but there are too many girlgroups who do cute concept in japan. and snsd definitely can't win against their cuteness. they are not cute to even do cute concept.
    japanese music industry is tough. they are many talented artists everywhere and to think snsd will enter that 'bling bling' market is hilarious. in japan, they can't survive if they have no talent unlike in korea where SM can take control of media and bring snsd to the top.
    and recently i read an article in allkpop that says japanese artist umeda erika shows her support to snsd's debut in japan but it is deleted now. is it true?
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Sat 12 Jun 2010, 4:17 pm

oh no they've infested kpop and now jpop!!!?? I hoping they don't succeed >o<
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Sat 12 Jun 2010, 9:35 pm

I really don't think they'll make it in japan...
    honestly J-pop is nothing like K-pop and there's no way they'll be liked with the way they are now
    But if they go back to being all innocent they'll have way harder comepetition since that is the main concept of jpop girl groups. And if they do that fans will think that SNSD is reverting back and that kind of contradict their whole saying that "SNSD is growing up to be a sexy girl group"

I really feel like whenever SME doesn't want to spend anymore money on a group they always ship them over to japan and let another company take over. and if SNSD can't make it on their own over there, it'll be too late and lose alot of their korean fans. But if they do make it , they'll be stuck in Japan since they've been successful. I.E. BoA and DBSK

By now everyone should know that SME really don't care for their groups when they're in Japan, instead they take the money they don't spend on that group and use it on the ones promoting in Korea.

This could also be a way to just keep SNSD in the limelight without being in competition with the korean idols. I mean there are alot of supposed comebacks esp. with 2ne1, taeyang, big bang, shinee comeback rumors. If I'm right they're suppose to make a comeback towards the end of summer early fall, which is right when SNSD starts Japanese promotion.

(I have to applaud YGFam. for keeping details of comebacks under the wraps... this makes SM have to guess when it is suppose to happen and they basically have to take a shot of the dark with SNSD's schedule.
    i.e. SM decided to promote SNSD-Genie right after 2NE1-Fire promotions were done but what they didn't expect was for 2ne1 to comeback with IDC about 3-4 weeks later. This made SNSD have more competitions than just other new groups that didn't have as much hype. This caused SM to cut Genie promotions short since they werent winning alot)
    ceejae
    ceejae
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 210
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post by ceejae Sun 13 Jun 2010, 7:41 am

lirujoong wrote:By now everyone should know that SME really don't care for their groups when they're in Japan, instead they take the money they don't spend on that group and use it on the ones promoting in Korea.

This could also be a way to just keep SNSD in the limelight without being in competition with the korean idols. I mean there are alot of supposed comebacks esp. with 2ne1, taeyang, big bang, shinee comeback rumors. If I'm right they're suppose to make a comeback towards the end of summer early fall, which is right when SNSD starts Japanese promotion.

(I have to applaud YGFam. for keeping details of comebacks under the wraps... this makes SM have to guess when it is suppose to happen and they basically have to take a shot of the dark with SNSD's schedule.
    i.e. SM decided to promote SNSD-Genie right after 2NE1-Fire promotions were done but what they didn't expect was for 2ne1 to comeback with IDC about 3-4 weeks later. This made SNSD have more competitions than just other new groups that didn't have as much hype. This caused SM to cut Genie promotions short since they werent winning alot)

I remembered watching this 2NE1 TV and Yang Goon was there..there was this clip where he was travelling to Japan to maybe check or support Big Bang(but I'll go for support because it seemed like it). The group was performing for their Japanese audience and YG seemed to be really happy watching "his friends". I really liked it when Teddy said that "YG treat us as his friends,his music friends",not his talents or products to sell. I mean YG FAMILY really means YG FAMILY,there's nothing in it that makes you doubt. that's why I really like them. And I agree that SME seems to be triggered by some artist's rumored comeback this year..HAH!
    na_chan
    na_chan
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by na_chan Sun 13 Jun 2010, 9:16 am

Razz yeah just cheer our cutie girls..let see how many effin crazy boys 'll fancy about their legs Razz And i know that being in the same label with SNSD is too much with BB..V.I.P just take care them well...insones 'r crazy just bcoz S9 in the same label with BB....what 'll they do with BB???leeching??? creat some delúional love scandal....i 'll bring popcorn and watch
    Eternal_Sapphire13
    Eternal_Sapphire13
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 191
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-17

Post by Eternal_Sapphire13 Sun 13 Jun 2010, 10:00 am

Well...Well...
    I don't think they're going to succeed in Japan. SNSD doesn't suit Japan's tastes with the exception of the "cutesy and innocent" image some girl groups portray there. The main root of popularity in music of Japan is highly influenced by the Western music. We have there J-rock, J-punk, J-pop, kayokyoku, the singer-songwriter made music, R&B, etc. As far as I know, SNSD isn't versatile enough to do these genres. they can only stick to one which is the bubble teen pop genre. Japan is filled with wonderful and incredible artists that have succeeded in the west. Their music is well-balanced and is quite similar to America's music. It'll be difficult for them to compete with the artists there. They might be "The best girl group"(which they clearly aren't) or be one of "Korea's Best"(they wish!), they'll just come out as mediocre and rookies against the big giants in Japan's music industry. Korea is different from Japan so I'll just wait and see what the reaction of the public will be.

Damn. LSM is one smart a-hole!! Since he transferred SNSD in Universal Music Group where there, he knows his precious 9 can be promoted well...Is he admitting that his "angels" who claim to be "The best girl group" in Korea, does not have exceptional talents & true professionalism to make it under Avex?! Well, at least now we all know that he knows his 9 aren't what SONes or people brand them to be. Avex is for REAL talents! i salute Avex, one of Japan's leading music record labels, for not signing them in his label. At least they won't have to suffer promoting these girls like Universal Music group who I feel sorry for.

And seriously...that's one hell of a well paid article!! I actually feel sorry for them. People only know them for their appearance rather than their talents (which they lack!)

Well, while SNSD's away from Korea and the Kpop scene, the other groups can be given their time to shine and be promoted more! I only have one wish for SM! i wish he would bring back CSJH The Grace while his 9 nine are gone. Though, I highly doubt that he'll do that since it seems like CSJH The Grace are the biggest threats to LSM! he cannot let anyone outshine his girls.

(Off topic: I heard that CSJH The Grace's 5 year contract with SME is finally done. When they do make a comeback, I hope they'll sign in other labels that can promote them well. maybe JYP or YG Entertainment could be one of those choices. If CSJH The Grace does get back, they will make every girl group in Korea feel inferior than they were.)

Well, It seems like I have to wait and see what the results of their comeback will be like. i wouldn't want to judge it as early as now since i haven't seen any of it yet. Well, as long as SNSD's busy with promotions and for Japan, i could relax, be stress free and concentrate more on my studies by June to August.

I will be waiting for this (failed) comeback.
    Don't disappoint me! (Though, i have a feeling they would!)
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Sun 13 Jun 2010, 1:21 pm

wow, SM took the easiest route into trying to broadcast those girls
    i'm thinking they're gonna fail, but who knows
    their legs? seriously, that's all plastic!
    anyways i wonder if they'll just disappear after this,
    i mean i hate to say it, but CSJH isn't very well promoted
    so if snsd doesn't do well, maybe they'll just disappear
    i doubt it though -__-
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sun 13 Jun 2010, 2:08 pm

here's how they'll succeed:
    people are just excited about their legs. so what does snsd have to do?
    (i don't needa explain the answer now, do i?)

& synchronized dancing???
    i laughed so hard at that one.
    they're they LEAST synchronized dancer's i have ever seen.
    someone's always falling, or making a mistake, or doing a completely different move.

& aren't japanese people VERY VERY polite?
    coughcough, i can see a certain 9 getting bashed already...

if snsd somehow manages to succeed, then we know it's all either, bought, or supported by horny ahjusshis.
    YuzuAizawa10
    YuzuAizawa10
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 11
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-02

Post by YuzuAizawa10 Sun 13 Jun 2010, 9:11 pm

It's infuriating to think that Shitdae will smear another world, Japan entertainment world...
    They will definitely become a disgrace to J-Pop~ well with BoA,THSK,Suju and SHINee paved the road for them to debut in Japan~ I think they will receive considerable attention and then~ they will be thrown far far away due to their inability to perform well...
    Sides, I doubt they can master Japanese easily. It takes hard work which we know the Shitdae never been through any hardship (well~SME gave them a lot of leniency~ I bet they will whine to every show saying "It's so hard to be in Japan since we have a language barrier. Countless of time we think of giving up, but thanks to our fans we receive a lot of encouragement. Thank you" or sth along those lines~) though I doubt they will deliver it properly but then they will give this disgusting 'I am very pitiful person' look Razz

Let's see them fail in Japan~
    Yukin
    Yukin

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by Yukin Mon 14 Jun 2010, 1:26 am

My oh my.. i cannot believe in my eyes.. is it real??
    Japanese people is very police, well-manner, modest & discreet. I wonder if they are able to accept those uneducated, arrogant, rude & affected like those girls.
    Besides, Japanese won't allow lip-syn, with no exception.
    So, let SNSD show us how they sing.. without the support system. Hahahahha..

Anyway, i can't stand to hear this news, i'm an otaku, and i hate to see those girls hang around my holy land.
    Wish i could bash them out of there...
    (Sorry if my words is a little bit excessive.. T__T.. but i really shock to hear this news.)
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Mon 14 Jun 2010, 11:43 am

W/E. MoMusu debuted first, if I'm not mistaken. Also, lapels aren't so encouraged in Japan. It assures the audience that the artists are singing live 100% and for the duration of the concert/performance. Lalalalala~
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue 15 Jun 2010, 2:09 am

it's been a while since i've been here but it's nice to see STAND coming along well (:
    not so nice hearing this... I suppose SM is trying to challenge how "well" their doing seeing as KARA is supposed to make their advancement into Japan as well,
    &another point to be heard with all the comebacks such as Wonder Girls full album and all the YG comebacks in the later half of this year, they NEED somewhere because their as good as trash when the real artists come back, their out of jobs- SM's thinking ahead I suppose...but their really running out of places to hide, sooner or later their going to have to face reality, the Kpop scene is no place for 9 disgraceful 'girls'
    nuryani

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by nuryani Tue 15 Jun 2010, 7:30 am

wahh ... wahhh ... I can hardly wait for their debut in Japan,Japanese do not like the singers who perform with lipsync so we just wait for the They further news whether they succeed or not remember the talent that they have inadequate...
    xLiyinfanx
    xLiyinfanx
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 620
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by xLiyinfanx Tue 15 Jun 2010, 8:49 am

Guess who Sones are going to blame when SNSD doesn't get cheers, because people noticed their lip-syncing or bad singing. Of course STAND.
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Wed 16 Jun 2010, 3:29 am

wow....just...wow....really now SM? This is a beyond epic fail waiting to happen...these girls can't sing live (singer's suicide in Japan), and their concepts will just blend in with the rest of the Japanese idol singers.....

Though I guess it is no surprise that they are bieng marketed in Japan. Hentai mags are sold in convinience stores and fan service abounds in animes!
    sigh............oh well, at least this means better artists will be promoted in Korea........(hopefully)

just wondering, do any of them speak japanese? cuz, knowing these girls, they will raise a tantrum and blame language barriers for their lack of success in Japan....
    preludesongs
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 265
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-15

Post by preludesongs Wed 16 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

*dramatic sigh* so those sluts finally come to Japan, eh?

Well, let's see how they fail. It amused me actually, that SM put those Shoujo Jidai *gags* into Universal and not Avex. Even SHINee, their hoobae, is in Avex. Hah! Scared, Shitdae??

Japanese music industry is a harsh and tough place. I want to see 9 spoiled and manner-less brats survive.

But then again, seeing Japan as a much respect-demanding country than Korea, Shitdae will not survive because they skipped their manner lessons.

Whee, I want to see YUI beat them!
    Makro
    Makro
    Anti

Number of posts : 93
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-01

Post by Makro Wed 16 Jun 2010, 1:15 pm

Isn't Shoujo Jidai spelled wrong? Isn't it supposed to be "Shoujo no Jidai", if they want it to be "Girls' time" instead of "Girls time"?

invisiblestar wrote:And I agree with Belicax, artists in Japan don't lip sync. Like EVER. I have seen plenty of videos of performances on Japanese shows and concerts, and not once have I seen a performer lip sync.
    Sometimes they do, actually. But they always have a good excuse, not like Koreans "omg I was sick! T^T"

StupidSonesSux wrote:Third...OMG Japan is filled with perverts. I don't mean to offense but i been there. Their fans are gonna be Otakus and more older guys and Otakus are crazier than kpop fangirls. Some fangirls do obsess to much but Otakus marry game characters and pillows!! This would mean there would be more crazy Sones to deal with....
    Sorry, but knowing some otakus I can say with full confidence that they are way better than insanes. Marrying a game character? So what? They don't hurt anyone with it and even most shotacon and lolicon fans aren't dangerous.

Sorry for not quoting other things I'd like to reply to, but I'm kinda tired. Anyway, my opinion is - they can somehow make it in Japan with their cute concept, which is loved by Japanese. But let's not forget that Japan has already plenty of girlsbands. And, well, like AKB48, SKE48 - they're the biggest girlsbands in Japan, how 9 plastics can beat that?
    gummies92

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-28

Post by gummies92 Fri 18 Jun 2010, 4:21 am

In japan, girl groups like AKB48 etc are so popular and girls group there either are cute or sexy. Snsd can't do any image without hurting their Korea fanbase. And, groups with no rotating members are very little and not to even mention able to sell.

They are definitely gonna have a hard time. Cause Japanese Go for talent. If you have no talent, which I am sorry to say, not much at all for snsd, they will have a really hard time dubuting. Well unless they clad themselves in hotpants plus sports bra. Or have the image of gravure idol.

I am realy curious as to see what concept they are going. All their concept used in Korea can't work out in japan. For example oh! Cheerleader, geez namie amuro have already done it-.- anyway , they better practice talents, if not snsd won't be a hit at all...
    Proud Diadem
    Proud Diadem
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 123
    Warning :
    SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

Post by Proud Diadem Fri 18 Jun 2010, 6:00 pm

I read this article then laughed.

SNSD may become popular in Japan, but there is no way one will become more popular than Morning Musume,they are known all over the world.
    Sunflower Onew
    Sunflower Onew
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

SNSD to debut in Japan this September - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS - SNSD to debut in Japan this September

Post by Sunflower Onew Fri 18 Jun 2010, 6:38 pm

Proud Diadem wrote:I read this article then laughed.

SNSD may become popular in Japan, but there is no way one will become more popular than Morning Musume,they are known all over the world.

This got me wondering, imagine if they met Morning Masume's Michishige Sayumi, who is best known for being blunt and painfully honest towards others....
    Shocked
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Fri 18 Jun 2010, 9:56 pm

^ That is possible and I wish for her to be completely honest about how MomMusu felt when they were compared to SNSD and how SONEs said that MoMusu were untalented.
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Sat 19 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

im more a jpop fan than kpop fan ( i lost interest in kpop when they debuted ) and reading this making me PUKE! i dont want to see them in music programs, variety, in any japanese shows! in short, I DONT WANT YOU IN JAPAN! ugh

anyway, contrary in other members' belief, some japanese artists do lip-synch.. but in a rare occasion ( and if you follow johnny's and watch shounen club you can see it but hey the fans just want to see the boys so its not a big of deal ^^ ).. but yeah, japanese fans demand LIVE for their favorite artists..

about their concept.. hmm.. it may work if they debuted ealier when AKB 48 was still a new girl group and was trying to find ways to attract people.. but since the group already found a style ( aka BIKINI ) that matches with them, that making them so big right now then snsd's going to have a hard time... wotas are very protective with their girls and they'll do anything for AKB48 to stay in the top and not let some girlgroup in another country steal the lime light...

lastly, im very happy to see AVEX didnt sign them.. well it might have something to do with JYJ vs sme but i dont care.. i dont want to see them interacting with other avex starts like koda kumi, namie, exile, AAA, and others.. and what would the National Treasure Erika Sawajiri think if she'll have to share stage with the 9 plastics?? ohh the issue xDD
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Sat 19 Jun 2010, 6:09 pm

THIS IS A VERY BAD NEWS.
    Why only bad news? How much further to see good news and finally the most amazing one: “snsd finally disbands” or something?
    It has been bad news after bad news after bad news.

I seriously pity Japan and Japanese people because they will be contaminated by this nauseating girl group.
    I’m not very much in to J-pop but I’m seriously worried about how they will ruin it.
    This news is SAD AND DISGUSTING.

And *KARA* is going to debut there too!!!! It’s so unfair they won’t leave KARA alone not even in Japan. Why don’t another year, why this year with KARA?
    LEAVE *KARA* ALONE! T____T
    I agree with that several of you said: soshits are going to leech everyone there: yes, DBSK, BoA, TheGrace, etc. etc, and even KARA (because KARA already have many fans there, because they are amazing, talented and charismatic!) and 4minute.
    (The 3 groups are going under Universal Music??? If it is so, what a disgrace to *KARA* and to 4minute!!! Y___Y).

And their Japanese is even decent? … (Can they even speak Japanese at all?)

So Japanese people are loving the NAZI concept?
    (concepts or “COSTUMES” as they said… What is snsd, a cosplay group? LOL)

And yes I don’t understand either what makes their legs so “special”.
    Their legs are nothing but: surgery + tons of make up + tons of photoshop.
    And even with that, I don’t find them “special”.
    Only to say one example (of many I could say), Son Dam Bi legs powns all of their 9 pairs of legs. Or any legs from any AFTER SCHOOL girl picked randomly are thousand times better.

I think the soshits might consider change their name to LEGS Generation. It would be more accurate.
    Bad timing sm! Now WonderGirls are back in USA, so it’s your perfect time for another snsd comeback in Korea! Don’t send them to Japan right now! XD Razz Razz
    I’m wishing Wonder Girls debut in Japan… when are they going to debut in Japan? u___u

I think the 9plastics are going for the bikini concept. The 9 h*okers are going to love it.
    And their fans, obviously.
    I bet they are going to use bikinis and wave lollipops in their first MV. Probably it’s going to be a Japanese beach version of Kissing Poo.
    Kissing Poo wearing a bikini, in the beach, overacting cute and waving fake lollipops.
    I really want to vomit.

They are going to use bikins and / or BODY PAINT. (that I believe AKB48 wear that too actually… I once saw a MV with them in body paint).
    (shitdae would be body paint with nothing underneath of course).

I don’t want to think negative / pessimist about all this… BUT if is true that Japan is full of perverts I think they could succeed. As much as I want them to FLOP miserably.
    But they are soft core porn stars. Flashing, selling sex, selling their bodies, singing horny lyrics to horny men… that’s what snsd does.

Still… with all their sluttyness (whatever the concept it is, they are slutty), I want to have confidence in the good taste of japanese people.
    Even the ‘good taste’ of Japanese perverts.

And seriously… Japanese hentai SONEs… X________X OH MY GOD really that is something I DON’T WANT TO SEE.
    That is going to be really disgusting, nauseating and dangerous. (Are they going to be more CRAZY than the Korean sones? I don’t want to imagine that! X_____X)

I’m afraid Japanese sones could be much, so much WORST than Korean sones.
    And that is something to really fear about.

The plastics should change their group name or at least debute in Japan as: LEGS GENERATION or HENTAI GENERATION.

Synchronized dance???? ROFL?????
    I mean… really? That reporter must be kidding!
    He is making a very big joke, or he is out of this mind, or he doesn’t even know them –he doesn’t even know about what girl group is he talking about (he only saw those pics and know about the legs), or he is very well paid.
    They make mistakes so frequently (not only Tardfany!!! Several of them!), they bump each other, they loose their shoes, they forget the choreo… Is that ‘synchronized dance’?

I agree very much with daesungvip: "& synchronized dancing???
    i laughed so hard at that one.
    they're they LEAST synchronized dancer's i have ever seen.
    someone's always falling, or making a mistake, or doing a completely different move."

EXACTLY!!!

Why this guy simply just don’t say: “their main attraction is their ability to flash their underwear, to flash their butt wearing short shorts, to lift their skirts to each other onstage to “check” if they are wearing safe-shorts…”

tired

I seriously don’t think sm will leave the plastics alone. (and let them fail).
    He won’t leave his precious niece alone. So he will be paying and paying for articles like that one.
    And perhaps achieve in bribe for many promotions and “collaborations” with successful and talented artists (Korean and Japanese).

Oh and yes, what would be “Yuri”s name in Japan? XD LOL.
    (I think they should have to change her name, don’t they? Or are they leaving it like that?)

I think they have already made some live action “yuri” (some attempt to, or something near to yuri?), and in Japan that will be their concept maybe, haha. They could yuri in their MVs and live performances (and yuri everywhere). That would distract the public from the lipsyncing, dancing mistakes, or terrible crappy live and forgotten lyrics. Razz Razz Razz

I wonder if they are going to blame microphones and everything there.
    I wonder if they are going to be as rude and disrespectful as they are in Korea.
    This news make me sad, but I want to think it could be funny that they started to be rude, making rude remarks about Japanese artists and everything, and starting to be hated there too.
    I mean, of course there are antis in Japan too, but I mean that many parts of society start to dislike them.

I really REALLY hope to see them fail.

I really want to see *KARA*, 4minute and all Japanese girl groups, kicking their fake butts.

A little OFFTOPIC (because I don’t know if they were soshit):
    I read some months ago a rumor and I want to know if someone can confirm it:
    That in Asia music awards (or some event like that) some Korean female girl group were actually MOCKING and laughing about AKB48… IS THAT TRUE?
    Who were they? I immediately thought in soshit, of course, but I don’t know if they did go to that event.

Awful news for Japan. I hope too that Japanese people will survive to their awful horrendous voices and too much plastic, fakeness and rudeness.

P.S. Why some of you only mention Big Bang from another company (outside sm)? Didn’t SS501 debut in Japan as well? (They even sing a song for some anime!) *___*
    And Supernova too I think? And U-kiss.
    PROUD2bSTAND

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-03

Post by PROUD2bSTAND Sun 20 Jun 2010, 6:36 am

LOL.. They definitely wont make it ok??? It's like there are more prettier female singers in Japan than them right?? They will ONLY be popular in the H industry...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:07 pm