The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
disturbed
pinkrebel18
Telruunya
cinjin
Lightning_Kei
IhateSOSHI
Chains Of Fantasia
lirujoong
jaghjartadaj
Proud Diadem
EnigmaQ
akiko0226
KC
ai_sumairu
antisnsd4lyfe
na_chan
Gemeinai
nuryani
PROUD2bSTAND
Sneezewuddly
Mecana
pure<3STAND
antigolfasgeneration
daesungvip
chocopielove
dBsK_luv
nksh
stand<3
queenbqty
ihateinsanes
viscount
KaiserinFrederick
jackman_fan
Ohno27
F-SNSD
sayuri
kxluv
Jung Lee
xLiyinfanx
JaeJin
queenbee
45 posters

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

PROUD2bSTAND

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-03

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Empty Re: DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by PROUD2bSTAND Wed 05 May 2010, 3:52 am

E.L.F DO deserve to have thrice the space than SONES..
    SONES are just sore losers even if they bought all seats because NO ONE WILL TURN UP.. HAHA..
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-11

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Empty Re: DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans?

Post by kxluv Wed 05 May 2010, 7:05 am

i'm just going to share this here...a clearer view of the seating arrangement for DC2010'

DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Ta1t8w
    nuryani

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by nuryani Wed 05 May 2010, 7:30 am

I do not know what will happen at Dream Concert will be but one I can say, sone and Snsd if you dare hurt Super Junior ELF's we will not stay silent ....
    me and my friend actually predict the Dream Concert this time there will be no riots because sone bold action to buy tickets the ELF and their words are humbled that SNSD SuJu Super Junior is more popular than !!!!!!
    remember sone n SNSD SuJu is sunbae you so at least you should respect them and sorry you guys are no better than SNSD SuJu, or boyband / girlband anywhere ...
    Gemeinai
    Gemeinai
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 643
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by Gemeinai Wed 05 May 2010, 7:15 pm

^
    kxluv's image
    Seems that sones have a nice amount of seats.

Sones are asking for something similar to DC2008.

I havent seen or something about Wonderfuls complaining, if u look at the seating area for Wonderfuls and Hottests - Hottests have more seats. B2ST and 4MINUTE & MBLAQ and Rain fans aren't complaining about sharing the same seating area.

sones are just trouble makers. if they want more seating, they have to prove to the organizers of the event that they have the 'numbers' to feel more seats...next year

it would be interesting what response would be given when the concert comes.

Last edited by Gemeinai on Fri 07 May 2010, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    na_chan
    na_chan
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-02

Post by na_chan Thu 06 May 2010, 8:32 am

delusional...effin crazy...who do u think u r..sonnie???
    omfg can't believe that a bunch of ajjushi llike sone r spoiled by SME...always be delusional and too fancy about their idol...how did they become a biggest fc or anything else in k pop Shocked sone is a bunch of old man so they really really easy to forget everything, right???? Sones always defend themselves by some unreasonable reasons, how come sones are so "no-brain" like that ...U r hurting SJ, u r hurting E.L.Fs .Yeah, remember , a few months ago, which fc try to prove some pieces of friendship with E.L.Fs???.....
    SMe is not blind , okay , they r just a "bit" cruel, sones think that they r clearer abut everything about SJ and SNSD than SME , right??=)) SME is not crazy to arrange the small amount of seats 4 "the smaller fc" ...
    Waitting 4 DC10, sorry but i 'm waiting 4 black ocean just 4 S9
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 944
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Thu 06 May 2010, 8:40 pm

Wow,they really think that they have the biggest fanbase....i guess they mean by antis....biggest antibase,yea,thats right.XD they're bragging on all the WRONG things,im sure there's proof that SNSD fanbase is not as big as they say it is...oh wait,the seating chart explans it.... I have to give credit to yoona for putting that up there,now if sones can read.This is really breaking my heart,sones are making a big deal out of nothing,like i said before,im sure SM knew what they were doing in the first place when they made those seating orders.I wish sones can grow a brain,just grow a brain>.< But like that one post says"For Every Action,there's consequences.

Last edited by antisnsd4lyfe on Sat 08 May 2010, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Fri 07 May 2010, 5:48 am

Their head have grown big and now they're saying they have the biggest fc? Are they serious? They don't even know how many fans DBSJ have!!! What about those that aren't registered but a fan by heart and soul? DBSJ have more fans than them put together!!! Its things like this that makes me hate these jerks more.

It hurts me how kind SJ are to those plastics and yet this is how they are repaid? By bashing them and their fans?!?!?!?! At least Lizard said something! They should take note of it. Stupid insanes! You'll have more antis after you and those plastics of yours!!!!

I hope for another massive and amazing black ocean. They deserve it! Twisted Evil
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Sun 09 May 2010, 3:25 pm

Did this get posted all ready?

--------

This is a message from a representative of ELFs.

[Hello to all of the international fans. We are Korean E.L.F.

The biggest concert called DREAM CONCERT is on May 22nd. We wonder if you ever heard about “The LMNP Event.”

The LMNP Event is what has been happening about the Dream Concert.

SM ENTERTAINMENT (SME for rest) had confirmed the areas for the singers, but the announcement of which fan club would sit in which area was not previously announced and the fan club of SNSD, or Girl’s Generation, (SONE for rest) promoted to reserve the tickets for the L,M,N and P areas based on their own discretion.

The proper announcement of SME, which was undated later, showed that L, M, N and P areas are for E.L.F. and A, B, and C are for SONE. Even though all fan clubs in SME have to follow the announcement, SONE insists to take the LMNP areas and continues to promote reserving the tickets in those areas.

SONE has been trying to take all of seven areas, the almost-empty A,B, and C areas that belong to SONE and have to be filled by SONE, and also LMNP areas that belong to E.L.F. Even more, they have belittled the members of Super Junior and E.L.F and also charge E.L.F. with guilt for what they have done. (For sure, those bad actions are done by few SONEs.)

A feeling of confrontation between two fan clubs, SONE and E.L.F., is in progress and SONE has made a film that has a subtitle saying “the fan club that is dying,” which insults E.L.F.. Not only that, they attack E.L.F. personally in many of other sites.

Even though they say only a small number of SONE started everything, it cannot be true since in the front page of the fan site that represents SNSD they have the promotion.

It is clear that the Dream Concert is the best place for E.L.F. to show their support and expectations to Super Junior’s new 4th album that will be released in May.

The seats in the areas, LMNP that have been given to E.L.F., are being stolen. The offenderand the victim are even switched.]

Now look at this, isn’t SONes being too cruel to ELfs? SNatching and stealing seats from ELFs? Labelling them as “the fan club that is dying”?
    Well, this could be untrue maybe because its from the ELF’s POV. However, it might also be true because they might want more seats for themselves as they are more
    ‘popular’nowdays with comebacks and shows.

It is very saddening to see 2 fanclubs fighting with each other. ALthough I’m an ELF, I also give my love to the snsd members by supporting them. Now such things have happened, what do you think the 2 fanclubs should do?
    Comment but no bashing pls!

Reported by Ting18♥ @ DKP
    Credit: SJ-world
    akiko0226
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-10

Post by akiko0226 Mon 10 May 2010, 7:06 am

Delusionful...
    When will they realize that they are just too greedy?
    Seriously, only Sones go THIS far about the seating plan. Before making such a mess, why don't they put themselves in the shoes of Bi Rain, MBLAQ, 4-minute, BEAST's fanclubs? They even have to share much smaller areas, yet they didn't pick up on each other. Yet Sone just keep asking for more...
    I think even if it is possible, the organizers will never give Sones more seats than ELFs. They aren't stupid or forgetful to ignore Dream Concert 2008, how can they give the most seats in their concert for hooligans?
    ihateinsanes
    ihateinsanes
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1495
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-11

Post by ihateinsanes Mon 10 May 2010, 7:16 am

akiko0226 wrote:how can they give the most seats in their concert for hooligans?

^ THIS. Razz seriously just look at the poster of those ahjusshis carrying pink glowsticks. ahjusshis + prison inmates + pink glowsticks = disaster. I think ELFs have been way too tolerant with these fools. one fine day SNSD are gonna get banned from Dream Concert because their fans are a bunch of ahjusshi thugs who are too stupid to see reason.
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Mon 10 May 2010, 8:45 am

kxluv wrote:i'm just going to share this here...a clearer view of the seating arrangement for DC2010'

Thanks for sharing! This makes it easier to see ~_~
    Now that i properly look at it, Sones should be thankful for that spot!
    What's this about their big heads? keke~ Thinking of it this way, for every Sones, an antis cancels them out, so in reality, their group isn't that big xD
    More and More, i'm starting to get worried about the safety of these fans. Mostly the ones surrounding Sones, Kara, Shinee and SJ. ~_~
    With all these issues...5 words...

Sones Are Digging SNSD's Grave

btw, Where's Hyori's spot?
    EnigmaQ
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 87
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by EnigmaQ Mon 10 May 2010, 11:17 pm

Sones have a really good spot! What is it they are complaining about? They are at field level. Aren't those considered desired seats? I do no therefore understand the commotion that is being caused; unless it is out of pure spite to Super Junior, which, as indicative of recent evidence it seems to be the case.
    Proud Diadem
    Proud Diadem
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 123
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-11

Post by Proud Diadem Wed 12 May 2010, 7:39 pm

Well, T-ara will be there but T-ara doesen't even have 1 block.

Diadems,so far, arent complaining about this on our forum. (tiaradiadem.com)

And I'm glad that f(x) is in between shinee and 4minute. Otherwise, Id be scared for fellow Aff(x)ionates.

I thought since DC08' Sones would of CALMED THE F**k DOWN. But no...

Even though the Black Ocean isnt what everybody wants. I will be supporting it.

Mad

btw, soshi has really good seats so I wouldn't be complaining in the first place.
    jaghjartadaj

Female Number of posts : 2
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-19

Post by jaghjartadaj Wed 19 May 2010, 3:44 pm

I'AM SO DAMN HAPPY THA U GUYS CREATED THIS GROUP :) SNSD + SONES ARE THE WORST...-DAMN I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIVE HOW MUCH I HATE THEM. IT WAS OF THE FANS FIRST BUT THEN THE f**ken UGLY GIRLS. OOOOOOOOO I JUST HATE THEM!!!
    F**k SNSD & THEIR FANS! THEY EVEN DARED TO STEAL MOVES FROM THE WONDER GIRLS, HOW LOW SHOULD THEY GOOO! THEIR FANS ARE SOM DAMN RUDE, BASH OTHER GIRL GROUPS ON YOUTUBE AND VARIOUS SITES SOM NOW I BEG EVERYONE TO LEAVE A NASTY COMMENT ON SNSD'S YOUTUBE!!!
    JaeJin
    JaeJin
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-27

Post by JaeJin Wed 19 May 2010, 5:11 pm

^
    Cool story bro, but why do you have to urge to type in cap's all the time?
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Wed 19 May 2010, 8:08 pm

honestly Sones should stop complaining because they have good seats. It's closer to the stage and I'm pretty sure they have more than enough space. And SuJu's spot has been there ever since, I'm pretty sure ELFs knew that was bound to be their spots.
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Chains Of Fantasia
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 813
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by Chains Of Fantasia Thu 20 May 2010, 11:08 pm

Reading this news really makes me want to cry.I'm so worried about K-ELFs who'll be attending the concert.

Why are Sones always like this?I thought they learned their lesson after the 2008 incident.I guessed they thought it's safe to start another war since Cassiopeia will be absent.

Please be careful,Korean ELFs.I don't want my Ever Lasting Friends to get hurt by these Deluded Ahjusshis.I'm glad that Sones got the field level seats.If they got ELF's spot and ELFs got theirs,no doubt they'll throw something down to ELFs.

gaahhh...I'm gonna go and pray for everyone's safety,not just ELF,but also other FCs there.I'm also worried for Kamilias and Wonderfuls.
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sat 22 May 2010, 8:40 am

saying that they're the biggest fandom now?
    you wish! such a delusional Oh No
    this is funny, they're over confident.
    what's with that rude attitude anyway? I'm not much of a Super Junior Fan but seriously! what the heck did ELF ever do to sone? geez! i mean why do they always have to attack ELF? there are so many ELFs coming to the concert and now SM is ruining the night! f*k 'em
    EnigmaQ
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 87
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by EnigmaQ Sat 22 May 2010, 5:44 pm

I must note; that it seems that ELF are protective of Super Junior. But they do not initiate conflicts or insult other fanclub members. At least from my experience. And quite personally, I should not at all wish to mess with ELF. They seem a force to be reckoned with.

I say SONEs better be careful. For real. Mad
    Lightning_Kei
    Lightning_Kei
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 726
    Warning :
    DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Lightning_Kei Sun 23 May 2010, 1:53 am

Sones just cause trouble
    daesungvip
    daesungvip
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 479
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by daesungvip Sun 23 May 2010, 11:01 am

LOL, another Black Ocean did happen guys

antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Sun 23 May 2010, 11:26 am

*Dances* I knew this was gonna happen!!!!!!!! Im so proud of E.L.F.'s,but im shocked other fangroups did it too! Well,no shocker from 2PM fan club,but the rest of them.....pretty shocked,Thank You for the good news,this just made my day. DC2010 update: What is now happening with the fans? - Page 2 30358
    cinjin

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Post by cinjin Sun 23 May 2010, 2:00 pm

BAHAH YES another black ocean! I can't believe the other fangroups did it too :D. This is awesome.
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Sun 23 May 2010, 2:34 pm

^ Don't be too happy though.
    antisnsd4lyfe
    antisnsd4lyfe
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by antisnsd4lyfe Sun 23 May 2010, 4:47 pm

^ Why not,is something else bout to happen?>.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm