The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Seoulpheonix
ZijuinSS501
daesungvip
Peggy
soshi?
hu9
ai_sumairu
sya4jj
izzybellboo
suju&wg
puppy_ox
EW its SNSD Dx
SuJuNiNi
QQLoveQQ
stand<3
walkywalky
sweet.station
rawrxpanda
mawyni
Telruunya
Ethanol
gwynethkhoo
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
yudit
Deliberately
XxZLY_CSJHxX
xdinoxrawr
BridgieLuv
MyLove_DBSK
d0ngbangl0ve
Labakittie
super_jessy
oozp
xsilverettex
YooSulover
lirujoong
40 posters

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-08

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Empty [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

Post by lirujoong Sun 28 Jun 2009, 3:46 am

Since I live in the US and the only music show i can watch so far is SBS Inkigayo, I have to say it was overall a good show... Even with SNSD's comeback.

Of course I was cheering for my old-timers like 2PM and SHINee, who did a great job of hyping the crowd and once again the newbies, 2NE1 and 4Minute brought much joy and energy to the show and I high anticipate their performances! But of course I knew today was SNSD's comeback on Inkigayo...

There are many things I would like to point out throughout the show that proves this "Genie Generation: is a failure.

(1)SNSD didn't even make it in the top mobile ranking. This is their comeback for goodness sake... what happened to the Sone army?
    The winning order went as [from 5-1]: 4Minute, 2PM, SHINee, V.O.S, 2NE1

(2)Towards the beginning of the show, SNSD had a chance to be interviewed by the hosts of Inkigayo. When they were first introduce, there was little to none applaude. After their interview there is still no hearing of cheers or claps... or anything.

(3)During SNSD's first performance there was a barely a cheer from the crowd, even though they were hyped up through 4 great performances (4Minute,2NE1,2PM,SHINee). Now of course Sones can say the fans were tired and wanted to wait for their main performance... well it seemed like they weren't waiting for that too.

Please Refer to this video for # 4,5,6,8

(4)At the beginning of "tell me your wish" you can clearly hear the chants from the fans, but see very little movement from the crowd... why is that? If you noticed, the fan chants come after every pause in between the lines, repeating the last words. But it seemes the fans got tired of it during the second verse. Right after the first line of the second verse all the chants died out and there were no more chants from then on, except for the pre-recorded laughters.

0:00 - 1:23

(5)During Tae-Yeon's adlibs, it was so quiet that you can hear the pre-recorded ad-libs echo over 10 times clearly! Really, should it be that quiet?

2:39 - 2:59 for the entire adlibs

2:51 - 2:59 for the entire round of echoed yeah-eh-eh-eh-eh of Taeyeon's

(6)At the end of the song, the only people doing the fan chant were clearly male, with their cracking, pubecent voices. After the chant, the applaude sounded really enhanced, or to my thinking was a digital applaude.

3:13 - 3:17 for the male chants
    3:18 - 3:19 for the fake-sounding applause

The applause sound similar to this:

at 0:19 - 0:21

Please you this to refer to # 7 and leeching mentioned below

(7)The winner of for the night was.... SHINee!!! This would be their first time winning with the "Juliette" song. How is it that they finally win when supposedly SNSD's "anticipated" comeback was on the same day? Well it's easy... the thing wasn't rigged!!!

("8")Mentioned by many other standers (completely forgot about this one), it can be assumed that they lipsang most of the song. During the first half of "tell me your wish", you could barely hear them sing, except for the parts where non-korean speaking people could sing it perfectly. The vocal backgrounds were considerably louder than their own singing...

0:07 - 0:09
    0:12 - 0:17
    1:14 - 1:15
    1:17 - 1:19

Also I would like to point out that SNSD was once again mooching off of SHINee after losing.
    Of course after losing, they were dissapointed but kept trying to get in front of the camera by "congratulating" SHINee.SHINee even mentioned them in their thank you speech by mentioning Genie.

For people who don't watch Inkigayo, the winner also does an encore, which I would like to point out major Mooching![With a capital M]
    Usually everyone leaves the stage for the encore but of course SNSD is still there "dancing" to Juliette... I think SBS were to ashamed of their leeching they had to cut off the encore short, and ended it before it showed off how much they were leeching on SHINee.

Topic Merged.

On this week you may well know was 2NE1's comeback and as i was watching throughout inkigayo, I noticed something suspicious.
    It seems as if LSM has influenced SBS in order to get SNSD one win before people can start voting for 2NE1.
    Many things I noticed that was off was:
    • 2NE1 only did their comeback song "I don't care", while most groups do two songs for their comeback. Just like SNSD get to with "Etude". The thing is 2NE1 has done a performance w/ "pretty boy" so why wouldn't they do it again for their inkigayo comeback?
    • 2NE1 was the SECOND to last to perform, with SNSD performing last. Usually comeback are the last to perform if you're a known group/singer.

Also something about SNSD's fanchants. As it can be concluded, the fanchants were probably recorded before, for the previous performances. But I think SM was trying to save face, by making the fanchants sound more "feminine", by making the pitch higher... trying to make it seem like they had female fans. But at the end of the performance, the last fan chant can be clearly heard as a group of males... now where did the females go?

Something about the program itself... I have noticed that the camera-ing this week was very... different. It seemed as if they were just focusing on the artists up close, instead of wide shots. Usually you can see the audience (excited or not), but for every performance, you could barely catch a glimpse of them. [Coincidence or not? ]

I would also like to point out after SNSD was announced the winner for this week, they suddenly take a wide shot of "fans" screaming, holding sapphire blue balloons. I'm confused... did Sones decide to go from pink to blue?

[Slight Rant that annoyed me to death: Of course after winning, they get their "encore" sadly this performance wasn't any better from the others. Throughout the first verse you couldn't even hear anyone trying to sing, while they were jumping around. You'll notice half are doing the moves while the other half are too busy calming down whoever is crying (I have never taken the time to recognize their faces). Shouldn't they just go on and sing the fricken' song! Get on with the show, stop bawling your eyes out! (at least 2NE1 kept a great composure when they won. But you know they started crying once they got off stage. Watch 2NE1 TV)
    Also I noticed their encore was recorded alot longer compared to SHINee's encores... what kind of BS is this? Nobody wannts to see them on for that long! I bet they took the time they could have used for 2NE1's second song! So messed up... I can't wait until 2NE1 starts winning ! *evil glare face inserted*

Last edited by lirujoong on Sun 12 Jul 2009, 3:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Empty Re: [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

Post by YooSulover Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:38 am

Omg. Im so happy for Shinee!!!!! But seriously
    more leeching? Oh poor Shinee. First was DBSK
    then SuJu and now Shinee!!! What the hell man!!
    Seriously what happen to the Sone army? Did it
    just died out or something? But trying to steal
    Shinee's spotlight?! They need to show
    some respect man! Shinee worked hard
    for that. Sorry but "tell me your wish" aint
    working out for those plastics.
    xsilverettex
    xsilverettex
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-10

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Empty Re: [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09]

Post by xsilverettex Sun 28 Jun 2009, 8:22 am

and to mention, did anyone notice how high tiffany hiked up
    her shorts? i noticed they were shorter than everyone elses.
    not only were taeyeon's adlibs prerecorded or whatever, they
    lip synched the whole song. and right after jessica's solo,
    she completely forgot her dance and messed up. yeah, we all
    make mistakes but wouldn't you have practiced hard and even
    harder for your comeback?
    and UGH to them for stealing shinee's time to shine (lol).
    get off the stage already. nobody wants you there. "sm love"
    my butt. shinee was just being respectful. i was happy when
    the youtube video ended. CONGRATS to shinee :]
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by oozp Sun 28 Jun 2009, 9:05 am

I haven't watched today's Inkigayo yet but duh. Why can't SNSD stop snatching the limelight from others, juniors or seniors alike? Although we already know that they aren't capable of attracting the audience's attention... but at least have some respect and give the winners time to perform their encore stage. It's so frustrating to see these girls hogging the camera for whatever screen time they are worth.
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Sun 28 Jun 2009, 10:26 am

i just finished watching Inkigayo too.
    i'm so happy SHINee won. xD
    SHINee won on their comeback and
    their "sunbaes" failed. LOL.
    i did also notice Mr Tae's very quite adlibs too.
    wow, for the best singer she sure can't sing loudly.

and another question,
    how much of the song did they actually sing live?
    either most of it was lipsynced,
    or they turned their microphone volume
    right down so no one can hear them.

did anyone else see their leeching
    during SHINee's encore?
    i was like "why the hell aren't they off
    the stage yet?"
    it is SHINee's encore, not theirs.
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 450
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-29

Post by Labakittie Sun 28 Jun 2009, 10:40 am

OMG, they did it again. :/

First Suju and now SHINee. Can you attention whoring skanks ever let anyone else have the limelight?

And what was with those shorts? I swear a couple of them were SO short, you could see their asses. I'm fairly sure at least one person's behind was hanging out.

Absolutely classless. Mad
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

[UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] Empty [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?

Post by Labakittie Sun 28 Jun 2009, 11:57 am

I want you to watch the video below and pay SPECIAL attention to what you hear. Yes, my fellow antis I KNOW having to listen to this song is especially painful for some of you, but I promise it's for a good cause. :D Anyway, listen up:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RfJLMKyB-ac&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RfJLMKyB-ac&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Okay, after listening did you notice the opening "fan yell"? How it went away like it was turned down? I'm sure that this is done all the time, but notice what happens after the fact: The male fan chants come in right on cue.

What's the big deal?

Observe the comeback performance:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uvGZaYlNSh0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uvGZaYlNSh0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Notice that the male fan chant here picks up after the opening line, where as in the pre-recorded stage, it doesn't come in noticeably until the SECOND line. As in, you don't hear anything and then whoops there it is.

What's even odder is the fact that as LOUD as the fan chat was, you SHOULD have heard it with the opening pre-recorded yelling.

Now, observe this most latest performance:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SAjT9KQNf7E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SAjT9KQNf7E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
    Now go back and watch the last thirty or so seconds of EACH performance. I know, I know, painful, but do it for me.

Notice anything strange?

How about the fan chants pick up again (after being drowned out for a portion of the song) at almost the EXACT same place. I'm not talking about the random screams, I mean the actual loud chanting itself.

<b>But what's REALLY strange is the fact that for the first performance I posted, the fan chants don't "kick in" when they're supposed to, after that opening line.</b>

I mean, you're telling me all those fanboys couldn't make themselves heard until after the fake screaming died away?

It seems a much simpler and more pathetic explanation exists: <i>The fan chants are F-A-K-E, fake.</i>

What lead to this conclusion?

Notice the audience in the comeback stage. No matter HOW FAR you pan out, no one is doing anything. Everyone looks miserable and or bored. And are clearly not interested in cheering. So it cannot be them making that loud noise. We saw stands where other performers moved around, so it would then seem the most logical explanation would be that this is where the sound was originating from, with help from mics.

However, observe the latest performance, and how dead the crowd is. Are we to believe these chants again originated from waaaaaay in the back? With help from mics? Why not just move all the SNSD fans up front for their performance and save them the trouble of having to scream their lungs out from way in the back?

This seemed to happen for SHINee and 2NE1. At points you could tell their fans were certainly upfront and cheering for their idols.

<b>So why not the same for SNSD?</b>

Now, I'm not saying they had no fans in the audience on either occasion. It's just pretty apparent they didn't have enough fans to make THAT loud a noise without some serious help via microphones...or a pre-recorded tape.

Oh SM, the things you'll do to try and hide the obvious: Your plastics aren't wanted.

Razz

EDIT: Anyway, I synced the performances and YEAH, they're pretty much lip-syching through all of them. Not only that but the fan chant audio for the pre-recorded and lastest live performance were pretty much the exact same. Fan chants fading and returning at the EXACT same time? What are the odds?

UPDATE 7-04-09: Okay, so I listened to a fancam from their very first comeback performance, and it's pretty much the first scenario I suspected: Mics in the stands, because that is definitely where the majority chants were coming from.

HOWEVER, I came across some fancams from a live performance on the 27th of June:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/blkekObi-is&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/blkekObi-is&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

In video one: At one point, you hear a male fan doing the chant very loudly, but then nothing but whoops and a few hollers from fans. But no fan chants after the first couple of lines from anyone in the area. If you listen, the fan chant itself sounds very distant.

That brings me to video two:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BZZZfWFriQ8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BZZZfWFriQ8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

This video is perhaps the MOST incriminating bit of footage I have seen. Yes, there are fans, yes there are happy fans.

And at the opening, you really do hear fan chants of some kind. However, for some strange reason, they go away. They go away, and they do NOT come back.

Compare it to this fancam from their comeback debut where there is loud chanting through out:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ErqqPR3fTuw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ErqqPR3fTuw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Curious that with all those happy fans, it seems that for the most part, the chanting, both could not be heard locally in these videos for the most part, and despite the obvious presence of fans, it goes almost entirely away. :/

Very interesting. And by "interesting", I mean hilarious.

Seriously, whywould Sones start off chanting that loudly and then all suddenly decide to stop?

Last edited by Labakittie on Sat 04 Jul 2009, 8:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by super_jessy Sun 28 Jun 2009, 2:24 pm

so the fan chants are fake?
    LOL.

thats so pathetic.
    they had to put in fake chants
    to make themselves seem more popular.
    if you watch SuJu's performances
    [notably "Marry U" or "Sorry Sorry"]
    you can clearly hear the fan chants and
    i can pretty much guarantee it's REAL-
    because you can see the blue lightsticks waving.
    and like you said, it looks dead here.
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by super_jessy Sun 28 Jun 2009, 2:36 pm

If you didn't watch Inkigayo already,
    here's the Encore where SHINee won no. 1

At the end, SNSD are not getting off the stage-
    SHINee won, not them so why are they still there?!
    Leeching?
    YES.
    If you look carefully they are also leeching
    in the background during Onew's thank you speech.

SM got Key to say Genie and SNSD again
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Sun 28 Jun 2009, 3:17 pm

<b>Something else hilarious:</b>

If you look at videos for EVERY Inkiyago performance, this is the only one where the audience does not move and or wave light sticks <i>at all</i>. Even for less popular artists you have a little light stick waving.

But for SNSD? Absolutely nothing!

Razz

Maybe the LSM will get the music shows to squeeze in more SNSD fans up front. Because this has to be embarrassing...
    d0ngbangl0ve
    d0ngbangl0ve
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-05

Post by d0ngbangl0ve Sun 28 Jun 2009, 3:31 pm

^ No! What happened? Why would they even think about SNSD? & Yes, it's them, leeching over Shinee --;
    MyLove_DBSK
    MyLove_DBSK
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by MyLove_DBSK Sun 28 Jun 2009, 3:47 pm

OMO~They leech so much..
    Can't someone just jump on stage and kick their butts of the stage..
    SOOO annoying..And no wonder they lip synch,,Its because they can't sing..
    Or dance..
    SNSD don't deserve to be mentioned by SHINee .
    Anyway CONGRATS SHINee! ^^
    BridgieLuv
    BridgieLuv
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by BridgieLuv Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:05 pm

wow. LSM should just stop with them seriously,
    they're giving a bad name to everybody in SM&are using everybody too.
    Just plain retarded&pathetic
    [UPDATE!] Dear Papa LSM: Could you make it LESS obvious your plastics aren't wanted?[Update 7/12/09] 134859
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Post by xdinoxrawr Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:13 pm

lol that's so retarded putting up fake chants. Do they really have to do that in order to make those plastics seems popular?
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:19 pm

^
    ^
    ^

Yeah, prob. I also saw their <s>godawful and lip-synced to Hell</s> "Etude", and the vast majority of the audience was pretty much just as non-responsive. You had a couple fans bobbing along, but no waving, no light-sticks.

It was so cold. XD
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    XxZLY_CSJHxX
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 258
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by XxZLY_CSJHxX Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:37 pm

I know this is wayyy off topic but i gotta say this =P
    Hongki looks so cute! <3

Anyways~
    *sigh*
    I hope they don't corrupt the SHINee boys T_T

As for their "LIVE" performances
    Am i the only one who can't hear them?
    I only hear the background vocals...
    Loudly...
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:38 pm

Labakittie wrote:<b>Something else hilarious:</b>

If you look at videos for EVERY Inkiyago performance, this is the only one where the audience does not move and or wave light sticks <i>at all</i>. Even for less popular artists you have a little light stick waving.

But for SNSD? Absolutely nothing!

Razz

Maybe the LSM will get the music shows to squeeze in more SNSD fans up front. Because this has to be embarrassing...

Sorry to burst your bubble. But actually I think since their ex-president pass away. I think fans are not allowed to show banners or use glowsticks. If you noticed SUJU's/2ne1/etcs latest perfs. No glowsticks or banners either. But you can still see sneaky 2ne1 fans using towels and SUJU fans waving their hands!! (there are SOME way behind hiding a glowstick but not waving it)

But yeah either way.. SNSD's crowd was not really moving.. nor I see any hands or towels coming up proofs how SNSD is FAIL!
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Sun 28 Jun 2009, 4:43 pm

^
    ^
    ^

SHINee's win and encore:
    <object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/97PJzAeu9w0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/97PJzAeu9w0&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Light stick galore, and 1:17 banner galore.

I don't know where you heard this, but it's clearly false.

EDIT: Is it possible that that policy was enacted during the week AFTER his death? Because seeing as everyone was mourning, out of respect they may have eliminated light sticks and banners temporarily, but they were clearly visible throughout the Inkigayo episode.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sun 28 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

lol i noticed they were lip synching too. esp yesterday at inki, it was so obvious. think it's half-live for the second video though.

about the fanchants though, couldn't it be that the fans decided to cheer at a specific time?
    lirujoong
    lirujoong
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by lirujoong Sun 28 Jun 2009, 8:15 pm

The videos are up and there is the hard proof you lurking sones!
    Also read the post about SNSD's chants being FAKE!!!!
    Could it be true? I don't know, but I wouldn't be suprised if it was...
    Labakittie
    Labakittie
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by Labakittie Sun 28 Jun 2009, 9:16 pm

^
    ^
    ^

Yeah. Fan chants usually follow I specific pattern, so I didn't expect them to chant for every line of the song.

And I'm sure there are fans chanting.

Just not as many as it's supposed to sound like.
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Sun 28 Jun 2009, 9:52 pm

They Leech

DBSK
    Super Junior
    SHINee

I WISH someone would go on stage an kick their f**ken asses off stage
    oozp
    oozp
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Post by oozp Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:24 am

It's amusing how unresponsive the audience is even during Taeyeon's adlibs at the end; I would think that the audience or fans usually go wild when their idols hit all the high notes..
    If not for the chants, I would have thought SNSD was performing in an empty studio for Music Core.. since the camera didn't even zoom out to include the audience at all o_o And it's certainly impressive that an unseen audience produces such thunderous cheers for them.
    Anyway, Sunny's solo (despite not being sung live) still makes me cringe.
    gwynethkhoo
    gwynethkhoo
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by gwynethkhoo Mon 29 Jun 2009, 2:18 am

this is irrelavent but their dance moves make their legs look like they have spasms problems
    Deliberately
    Deliberately
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 311
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by Deliberately Mon 29 Jun 2009, 2:33 am

Labakittie wrote:^
    ^
    ^

SHINee's win and encore:

Light stick galore, and 1:17 banner galore.

I don't know where you heard this, but it's clearly false.

EDIT: Is it possible that that policy was enacted during the week AFTER his death? Because seeing as everyone was mourning, out of respect they may have eliminated light sticks and banners temporarily, but they were clearly visible throughout the Inkigayo episode.

It's not entirely false. Wait I'll link to SUJU VIDS and 2ne1 vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvY1u7H7Eco (SUJU)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l3lOjqtl2U (2NE1)

Maybe it's just after a day where they are allow to hold glowsticks who knows haha. Sorry to counter ya. It's just that we're civil antis and I wanna discuss things clearly so those FANS lurking here won't say we're accusing shitdaes for nothing. If you know what I mean *winks*

EDITED BY MOD: Do not quote pictures or videos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm