The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
ai_sumairu
kittyponpon
kara_suju_4ever
PROUD2bSTAND
BbBoo
red_butterfly
chocopielove
antigolfasgeneration
YooSulover
xLiyinfanx
akiko0226
iceprincess0482
JaeJin
E.L.F.
Jung Lee
sXiAHn
anastasya
XxZLY_CSJHxX
unknown38
cali4sell
JC_chococat
kd6cute
queenbqty
viscount
kimmy
soshit
wondershinki.yunhosunye
disturbed
jaejae19
summer
DongBangAngel
dBsK_luv
reveries
invisiblestar
stand<3
IhateSOSHI
F-SNSD
gabbyz
queenbee
Lightning_Kei
anti
pinkrebel18
Belicax
ambertralala
elfandwonderful
KC
jackman_fan
nksh
Clickable
tomatoguru
STANDadmin
Sachie
KARAlovely
pi-farra
ihateinsanes
Telruunya
kxluv
oozp
shitdaesucks
myap611
leexiao
65 posters

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

E.L.F.
    E.L.F.
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 452
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by E.L.F. Fri 30 Apr 2010, 7:10 am

@ xLiyinfanx Yes!!!! I love u for saying that thing about the "4ever13" thing. You r right. ELF is more civilized. When they dislike what the company is doing with SJ they just do it in a peaceful manner but a noticable one I'd say. And SNSD wouldn't get so many anti's if it were not for Sones and their attitudes to. SJ gets blamed for it and so does ELF. Also i LURV Henry and ZhouMi. They are so talented. I actually w8ted for them at ss2 manila!! But still EunHae biased!!

Last edited by E.L.F. on Fri 30 Apr 2010, 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)
    chocopielove
    chocopielove
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 677
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by chocopielove Fri 30 Apr 2010, 7:29 am

What I find gay is that, insanes still think that soshit worked their own way up. They so obviously didn't!

And to think that soshit is also more popular than SJ is just plain dumb.
    Seriously, have they ever heard of the big 3 fanclubs?
    SS501 - Triples
    DBSK- Cassies
    SUPER JUNIOR - ELF

I even read somewhere,insanes said that as like in 2008 Dream Conert, ELFs were also sitting in the Sone section and Sones sitting in the ELF section.

My reaction: .......Yeah right! Liars, next time use your brain before you come up with something as stupid as that.

Dream Concert is set for disaster already. If Soshit wasn't there, the world would be a happier place.

Hahaha, even KARA got a bigger fanclub seating area than Soshit.
    antigolfasgeneration
    antigolfasgeneration
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by antigolfasgeneration Fri 30 Apr 2010, 10:11 pm

Thank you kxluv and ihateinsanes for the replies ^__^

kxluv wrote:^ i don't know about after school but yg artists won't be there...there are rumors that they'll be having a concert of their own

No YG artists? why? That sounds kind of sad... I don't know...

But good that AS will be there.^^

And 4Minute??

I would like so SO much if there would be a collaboration between Wonder Girls and KARA... WonderKARA!!! (KARAwonder!) *____*, and would be very interesting too: Wonder Girls and 4Minute, Wonder Girls and After School.
    (sorry, I went a little offtopic)

Now, back to the main topic:

To chocopielove:

Yes it seems like DC 2010 will be a disaster...
    And if it will be, as I said: better be canceled.

"If Soshit wasn't there, the world would be a happier place."

Exactly!!!! That is so much near from what I think! *_*
    The world would be better! ...so much better...
    T___T

Oh No
    red_butterfly
    red_butterfly
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 238
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by red_butterfly Sat 01 May 2010, 2:45 pm

omg! are they serious? Cassies are worried that DBSK is being torn apart and Sones are bitching about not having enough seats?!?!?! Mad I have absolutely no pity for those sones. >__<#

This is just a recipe for disaster......also, really now sones? do you even realize that your actions reflect upon your artist? or are you too immature to realize this and are too selfish to care about anything other than yourselves? (sones lurking on the forum, please answer me, I'd like to know what you think). People will read about sone's actions and wonder why isn't snsd doing anything to stop this?
    BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by BbBoo Sat 01 May 2010, 11:11 pm

wow ...
    seriously now? it's like sones don't think there's enough drama and just starting random sh*t for the sake of it. and they call us antis crazy. it seems that in the sixteen years that the dream concert has been going on, there hasn't ever been a black ocean or any stealing of other fans' seats. why can't they just go with the flow and let ELF's be. with the whole hankyung episode, don't you think ELF's been thru enough this year? in fact, don't you think all of fandom has gone thru enough this year. can't we just have a lil peace and a lil more harmony? togetherness? kumbaya and all that jazz?

personally, i think there should be a section for cassies; sorta one last major support for DBSK as a whole. that would be nice.

and maybe a lil support for shinhwa oppas too ^^
    also, i see epik high next to sones in the front. oh goodness. for some reason i think it's not gonna go well
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Sun 02 May 2010, 12:47 am

^they aren't going to be there so there's really no point on giving their FCs seat blocks...
    cassies are on hiatus and here comes sones trying to bully ELFs...there might not be a CaTrEl this year but other FCs are there so these sones better stop this evil that they're planning...
    BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by BbBoo Sun 02 May 2010, 1:17 am

^i know, but wouldn't it be nice for the cassies if all the fan clubs united to pay a final homage to dbsk and cassies for being the biggest fanclub ever. just a thought.

... hmmm... instead of a black ocean, a red ocean? saying we'd rather see dbsk on stage than these girls?
    Jung Lee
    Jung Lee
    Anti

Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-25

Post by Jung Lee Sun 02 May 2010, 5:27 am

^i know, but wouldn't it be nice for the cassies if all the fan clubs united to pay a final homage to dbsk and cassies for being the biggest fanclub ever. just a thought.
    Cassies are still waiting, believing & hoping ^^ So I think there is no need for a "final homage" ^^
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 02 May 2010, 7:25 am

WARNING

Conversations have been going off topic... please keep posts related to the news...

Any more talks regarding Suju's only13, Cassiopeia, etc, will be given warnings
    PROUD2bSTAND

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-03

Post by PROUD2bSTAND Wed 05 May 2010, 3:42 am

It pissed me off to the core..
    Just realized that SNSD DO HAVE A LOT OF FANS!!
    BUT..BUT.. it's ANTI-FANS!!! bragging
    kara_suju_4ever
    kara_suju_4ever
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-16

Post by kara_suju_4ever Wed 05 May 2010, 9:42 pm

I can smell another big Black Ocean coming!.
    SONEs should be contended for what they got.
    they should think that atleast they can seat comfortably and they can see their idols.and they should go for the free section.as long as you can see your idol.right?.
    Feel sorry for KELFs.

(AND SINCE WHEN SNSD HAVE A LOT OF FANS THAN OTHER FC?)
    kittyponpon

Female Number of posts : 3
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-27

Post by kittyponpon Thu 06 May 2010, 11:55 am

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 633942 i dont know wat to say, but if anyone gets hurt during the concert, i dont kno wat ill do.[code][quote][u] DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 51926 waaaaaahhhh!!!!! why cant snsd just take a hint and disband!!!! this is too much pressure on everyones part!!!!! DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 772712 im not trying to bash or anything but come on! i just want this war over!!!! DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 675344 waaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! (srry if im a bit of a cry baby. thats just how i am DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 714326 )
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Fri 07 May 2010, 5:24 am

I SERIOUSLY HATE THOSE FREAKS!!!!! Mad Twisted Evil DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 4 31983

WTF?! This is just insane. Then again those retards are insane. This just shows how childish they are. And they wonder why their plastics are hated?! Well, boo!!! You're showing how degrading it is to be part of you guys! WTH?! Where's the respect?! I'm seriously pissed off, I want to blow them all up! >:S ELF fighting!!! If only I could go to DC I'll try to buy as many tickets as I want since my whole family are pro-DBSJ.

It seems someone's ego are high these days. Well, just you wait. SJ will be back soon and they'll be buried once more. ELF Hwaiting!!! SJ Hwaiting!!!! You guys can do it!!!
    Tsurara
    Tsurara
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Post by Tsurara Wed 12 May 2010, 9:52 pm

gee there they go again, to be honest I was cool about this since I'm not an ELF I thought well they're the biggest fanclub in the concert I know they'll kick thir asses, until I read an anti dbsk comment, I was so mad I swear, I was trying to ignore these girls and I see this comment, sone should get their heads off their asses and suck it up, they got only 3 blocks so what?! the biggest fanclub in the world is not present and you try to take advantage of that? seriously. This is screaming for another black ocean, you go ELFS!
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Thu 20 May 2010, 6:03 am

Wow, gj SONEs.
    rly gj.

C'MON!
    Triple S, Cassies and ELFs are way bigger!
    Luckily, Cassies aren't gonna be there, but ELFs and Triple S will.
    And SONEs are also picking on Triple S now also (mostly INTL Sones)!

Most INTL fandom people don't seem to realize is the third most popular boy group in Korea!
    After DBSK and Suju (in that order).

So INTL SONEs picking on Triple S, saying they've got a tiny FC and don't need that much seating is ridiculous.

But, I'm getting a bit OT rn, so I digress.

Anyways, I don't think there'll be a black ocean this year.
    Last year the black ocean was actually ORGANIZED. They planned it.

So far, I've only heard talk about it. Entertaining the idea, but not actually planning for it.

I don't doubt there will be some drama though.
    black_ocean
    black_ocean
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 51
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by black_ocean Sat 05 Jun 2010, 4:58 am

urgh.. sones really piss me off
    and they dare to brag about how much bigger they are compared to ELF!
    they even hack Teuk' cyworld. their actions are getting more and more inappropiate and have crossed the line *ay, from the time sone existed they always cross the line i think*
    they haven't learnt anything from the past, really.
    BridgieLuv
    BridgieLuv
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by BridgieLuv Wed 23 Jun 2010, 4:52 pm

i dont see why the heck their complaining. As a cassie, i'm sitting here completely heartbroken when they're complaining over seats... Seriously, SONE's don't even deserve that much seating! Hello!!! Wonder Girls was there! Rain was there! They should get more seating!! Aren't they the sunbaes?! SONE's are just fighting a pointless battle. Sometimes they make my blood boil.. Complaining their butts off when DBSK is like completelycut off from Kpop!!!! My heart is like dying for them and their just going along, complaining about their seats... really? Just suck it up! Aren't SONE's mostly boys? gosh... suck horrid men

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 04 May 2024, 5:22 am