The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
ai_sumairu
kittyponpon
kara_suju_4ever
PROUD2bSTAND
BbBoo
red_butterfly
chocopielove
antigolfasgeneration
YooSulover
xLiyinfanx
akiko0226
iceprincess0482
JaeJin
E.L.F.
Jung Lee
sXiAHn
anastasya
XxZLY_CSJHxX
unknown38
cali4sell
JC_chococat
kd6cute
queenbqty
viscount
kimmy
soshit
wondershinki.yunhosunye
disturbed
jaejae19
summer
DongBangAngel
dBsK_luv
reveries
invisiblestar
stand<3
IhateSOSHI
F-SNSD
gabbyz
queenbee
Lightning_Kei
anti
pinkrebel18
Belicax
ambertralala
elfandwonderful
KC
jackman_fan
nksh
Clickable
tomatoguru
STANDadmin
Sachie
KARAlovely
pi-farra
ihateinsanes
Telruunya
kxluv
oozp
shitdaesucks
myap611
leexiao
65 posters

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

gabbyz
    gabbyz
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 315
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-31

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by gabbyz Sat 24 Apr 2010, 10:30 pm

Sones should just be happy they were given seats. They shouldn't steal from ELFs who just want to be with fellow ELFs and see SuJu together.
    F-SNSD
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 103
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos

Post by F-SNSD Sat 24 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

this is boiling my blood.
    WTH? insanes, stop dreaming that your fan club is bigger than suju fanclub, thats plain ridiculous. EDITED FOR VIOLENCE, seriously. Mad
    the seating arrangement is very fair, ELFs are more than insanes, obviously, and to add on, less sone, less problems.
    And YES, this is one of the reason im a STANDer. HELL, insanes.
    Hacked leeteuk's cyworld?
    Asian Freak show?
    OMGOSH. cant take it, this is pissing me OFF OFF OFF.
    Time for another black ocean, definitely and so sorry, insanes.

P.S sorry for being so angry here.sorry.

Last edited by F-SNSD on Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sat 24 Apr 2010, 11:33 pm

seriously! sone wanted another black ocean or 'X's?
    sone never thinks before speaking it out loud, they pissed the largest fan base in the concert, gosh! i thought they will learn from 2008 dream concert! now don't blame ELFs for turning their lights off, whose fault was it anyway?
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :
    DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by stand<3 Sun 25 Apr 2010, 12:12 am

So the insanes are picking a fight with ELF!
    how stupid.. they'll fail for sure!
    invisiblestar
    invisiblestar
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 403
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-04-14

Post by invisiblestar Sun 25 Apr 2010, 12:19 am

THAT. IS. LOW.
    Really, to say that FREAKING SUPER JUNIOR has less fans than SNSD!?!? WOW. Super Junior has been around longer than SNSD, they are more popular internationally, etc. etc. I'd say I didn't know SONEs could sink so low, but considering DC2008, I have no right to say that. Way to blatantly insult Super Junior and ELF.
    reveries
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by reveries Sun 25 Apr 2010, 12:25 am

MY GOD! they're so freakin' IMMATURE AND PATHETIC!
    dBsK_luv
    dBsK_luv
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1424
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by dBsK_luv Sun 25 Apr 2010, 1:09 am

War has begun O_o ELFS vs SONES
    Finally ELFs are seeing Sones true colours! Some SuperGeneration Fans that i no are like turning FULL ELF. Another friend of miine who was neutral about SNSD ABSOLUTELY HATE them =O
    Sones are digging SNSD's Grave.
    I hope it doesn't turn into 08 again where people got brutally bashed and raped by Sones.
    http://shenyuepop.com/2008/06/09/behind-the-scene-at-the-2008-dream-concert/?cp=1#comments

BLACK OCEAN 2010
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Sun 25 Apr 2010, 2:59 am

And of course Allsnsdkpop posted about this. And guess what? They used the made it CLEARLY snsd biased. No durr there. They even used the picture thats advertising stealing ELF's seats. >_>
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 510
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-11

Post by kxluv Sun 25 Apr 2010, 3:12 am

queenbee wrote:i'm sure its going to be Suju who will be doing something about this similar to their ONE campaign in 2008. coz unlike SNSD, SJ cares about their fans.

this is what i've been thinking for the past 19 months that i have been a STANDer...
    if you really think about your fans' welfare, or let's just say you care about your reputation (coz for me an artist's FC reflects their reputation as well) you could say "okay hold up! stop this fcukery. stop complaining, it's fine."

but snsd never did that...after dream concert08 yes they issued a public statement but it's more like "we thank our fans who have been there with us through all this shit" instead of "we apologize for what we have done & we also apologize for what our FC has done"...in my opinion that kind of statement just gives sones a feeling like "ah what we did is fine...the girls appreciated us" instead of "we shouldn't have done that we just made a fool out of our selves".

sones have 3 blocks and are trying to get the 4 blocks from ELFs...if this happens (which i doubt) ELFs would only have 4 blocks and sones would have 7...that's bullcrap...and i'm not even an ELF...-__-"
    summer
    summer
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

DREAM CONCERT 2010 - Starting as Chaos - Page 2 Empty SNSD

Post by summer Sun 25 Apr 2010, 3:40 am

SONES S*CK. What makes you think that Snsd has a larger fan base? if it's because of the fansites then shut up. you know what, there are many silent ELFS so don't get too excited that your fansite has more members or whatsoever. SNSD is said to be taking 3 sections for the concert while Super Junior is take 3 TIMES more than that. you know why, because sj has fans 3 times more than snsd. It's too normal for sones to act like this. They act just like their idols. to be exact, they LEARNED from the idols.
    The thing that I seriously don't get it is why are they so childish that they have to hack leeteuk's cyworld that's so ridiculous don't you think? and ss501 has many seats too and why are they only bashing bout SJ. SERIOUSLY SONES AND SNSD ARE JUST THE SAME. F*CK THEM.
    in fact, snsd could stop all these chaos but the 9 idiots just never do anything. SONES will definitely listen to SNSD so if snsd ask them to stop, they WILL. so why is snsd not doing anything? Bloody fools.

Last edited by summer on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by jaejae19 Sun 25 Apr 2010, 6:58 am

For a fan club who just got settled (even just got recently named *rolls eyes*), they have the guts to say that they're a bigger/better fan club than ELF. WOW! Applause for you thick-skinned delusionals.... you never EVER learn, do you? Picking on something waaaay larger than your size. Ha! Let's see if ELFs will be more tolerating than usual.
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 993
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-04

Post by disturbed Sun 25 Apr 2010, 7:10 am

Half-heartedly, it would mean sinking down to their level if ELFs would retaliate. On the other hand, they can't just let it come down to the SONEs taking the spot that was assigned to be theirs. And seriously, how can SONEs say that they have more fans than SuJu? I demand concrete proof of that; as in a local consensus and an international one.

A big 'hwaiting' to ELF and seriously, this calls for another Black Ocean. Just because DBSK's FC - the strong Cass - doesn't seem to be there, that doesn't give the right for SONEs to pick on ELFs. Take about immature.

Btw, what other FCs are there? *does understand Korean*
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by kxluv Sun 25 Apr 2010, 7:17 am

@disturbed shawols, f(x)'s FC, wonderfuls, kamilias, rain's fans, hyori's fans, Triple S, 4minute's & MBLAQ's FCs, 2PM's, Rainbow's FC....most of these FCs only got 1 block of seats...
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Sun 25 Apr 2010, 7:49 am

@kxluv: Thank you! :D

Seriously, don't SONEs think that it's enough they show their devils, err, angels that their precious Pink Puddle, err, River is one for them? alone!
    wondershinki.yunhosunye
    wondershinki.yunhosunye

Female Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Post by wondershinki.yunhosunye Sun 25 Apr 2010, 7:52 am

Sone should really get a life, seriously.....javascript:emoticonp('Evil or Very Mad')
    how dare they can say theirs are bigger fanclub..... javascript:emoticonp('Shocked')

actually my best friend (sadly) is a blind sone too. she even said sone are the biggest fanclub in korea and other countries...... so i slapped her with one question
    " Do you, sone, even know that CASSIOPIEA is OFFICIALLY on Guinness World Records for being the biggest fanclub of the WORLD, not only korea.... better research before u say anything..." javascript:emoticonp('Razz')

i'm really looking forward my for Wonder Girls moment, since it's been ages seeing them with korean fans.....javascript:emoticonp('Surprise')
    i cross my fingers and praying hopelessly for the dream concert to be like 2008 dream concert...... every fanclub cheering for The Wonder Girls along with our Wonderfuls javascript:emoticonp('I love you')
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Sun 25 Apr 2010, 9:18 am

Spoiler:
    since when this soshitard is reliable?? he's obviously BIASED as well...well, when the poster made by insane clearly says otherwise and look at him saying snsd received the biggest public support....no wonder 2ne1 OUTSELL them with a fanbase 3 times smaller than snsd..yeah RIGHT.

back to the topic, hmm...it would be even more strange if Insanes dont WHINE cuz that's like their nature..and insanes @allkpop are bashing allkpop for not stating the source of the insanes' rude comments..it's not that hard actually since we can easily find similar comments at soompi..someone posted a topic at rant corner with soompi insanes comment...
    it's so sad seeing these mentally challenged people trying too hard to justify themselves when real things are so obvious...
    kxluv
    kxluv
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by kxluv Sun 25 Apr 2010, 9:51 am

It doesn’t matter who sits where.--SONE
    THEN WHY THE HELL ARE SONES GOING APESHIT ABOUT THE SEATING?

and we don't have any idea what's going on in korea? the article that i posted yesterday ironically is an article
    from korea
    ...hmmmm...*scratches head*
    kimmy
    kimmy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by kimmy Sun 25 Apr 2010, 12:41 pm

I don't blame the SONEs for being upset. But at the same time, ALL of the other fans of the attending artists are upset. I mean Rain and Hyori fans are getting one section and the Wonder Girls are only getting two. They're all huge artists in Korea and their fan bases are rather large as well. So do I think it's justified for SONEs to be upset and ranting out. NO. Are any of the other fanclubs are upset and ranting about how few sections they got? It doesn't seem like it. I am sure lots of fans are upset but they don't seem to be acting like little kids about this.

THIS ONLY SHOWS THAT WHAT ANTIS THINKs OF SONES ARE TRUE. THEY ARE IMMATURED

THINGS THAT SONES must keep in mind:
    1) ELF are not the ones who picked their seats, SM did. So i don't understand why they blaming ELF and getting angry to SUPER JUNIOR
    2)SONES are the biggest fanclubs in Korea. NOT TRUE...if it is true then SHINee, SUJU and f(x) should not perform in SNSD's concert.

from a ELF member of SJ-WORLD.net wrote:
    Soshi are indeed more popular in general in Korea, a lot of people like them even though they are not concidered as "fan", just random people you know, who don't go to perfs, concerts or anything, but that popularity makes the girl have more commercials for instance, because of their popularity people want to see them there.
    At the total opposite there's suju, that is not popular among the population itself, some of the boys are because of TV shows and radios, but they are not very liked as super junior the music band. However they have a big amount of fans, fans that are in the fanclub, following them for performances, go to concerts, etc. Also not forgetting that since dbsk is MIA, Suju are probably the most popular korean boys band in Asia, and SM also thinks of the japanese, chinese and thai fans who will want to come to dream con.
    the problem is that Sones see the popularity of the girls in general and ELF see the size of their fanclub.

3)ELF are not the only ones with a very large number of sections, SS501 and 2PM as well are big

Maybe SONES feel like they're being looked down upon because they're getting less seats than ELF. (because they are so called biggest fanclub in KOREA).They want to show/prove to other fanclubs that they have a bigger fanclub than what people think.

If this is really about pride, it's stupid because people are going to end up getting hurt, like what happened in DREAM CONCERT 2008.

This is just my opinion.
    kimmy
    kimmy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-09

Post by kimmy Sun 25 Apr 2010, 1:16 pm

to clear the Leeteuk cyworld issue

After the 'Soshi got only 3 sections? We are more popular... Why do we have so much less seats compared to super junior?' drama happened, Leeteuk wrote a diary entry on his cyworld

2010.04.23 Friday 23:27

..A mosquito sat on a tiger's back and sucked his blood..

..The mosquito felt good because he had conquered the tiger..

..But the tiger didn't even care..

..Isn't this the difference between a master and an amateur?..

..Don't react to the little things..

Source: Jungsoo's Minihompy
    Translated by ♥ jubee ♥ @ sj-world.net

But Sones thought it was related and started insulting him on his cyworld and also it seems tried/did hack it. Leeteuk then closed his cyworld and is now putting this notice on the sidebar.

First he added only this:

..사람하나바보만들기쉬운세상..^^

..We live in a world where someone can easily become an idiot..^^

an hour or two later he added:

..사람하나바보만들기쉬운세상..^^
    ..허위유포하신분들신고들어갈지모릅니다..자제부탁드립니다..뭔들연관시키면다안되겠습니까..해석은자유겠지만마녀사냥은아니여야할듯..결국이래봤자집안싸움이될듯..모두가조금씩만현명해지길..

..We live in a world where someone can easily become an idiot..^^
    ..I might denounce the ones who are spreading false informations..Please, do control yourself..If it was in relation I wouldn't have done all this....It's always possible to interpret by ourself an event but it shouldn't become a witch-hunt..All this will only bring up a family fight..I wish everyone to become a bit wiser..

Credits to Jungsoo's cyworld
    Translations by Alice (『SexyDino☆彡』) @ sj-world.net
    viscount
    viscount
    Official Anti

Male Number of posts : 292
    Warning :

Post by viscount Sun 25 Apr 2010, 1:27 pm

i love how the ELFs react to the article in AKP! looks like SONEs are losing! LOL

Those perverted ahjussis are really pissing me off!
    ELFs in fact are 3x bigger than SONEs! face the undeniable truth delusionals!

pffft! this really made my DAY! BLACK OCEAN 2010 .

2010.04.23 Friday 23:27

..A mosquito sat on a tiger's back and sucked his blood..

..The mosquito felt good because he had conquered the tiger..

..But the tiger didn't even care..

..Isn't this the difference between a master and an amateur?..

..Don't react to the little things..

Source: Jungsoo's Minihompy
    Translated by ♥ jubee ♥ @ sj-world.net

^^^ shows that SNSD are leechers! hahahah eat that SONES!
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sun 25 Apr 2010, 2:37 pm

And where is snsd, with all this confusion going on, caused by their insane fans. As usual, not to be heard from. Since I'm sure this is a big issue in Korea, snsd has to know about it, and should be saying something to their lunatic fans.

I never understood how you could be a SuperGeneration fan in the first place. What will all the leeching, and bias that sm shows toward the plastics, SuJu fans should hate sones more that anybody else. But I guess Elf's will see their true colors now.

Why doesn't sm ent. say something because they know the situation, but I guess since this is an attack on SuJu, they don't care enough to defend them. I guess sm ent is going to wait for something bad to happen and then do damage control to protect the plastics, as usual
    sm, snsd and sones SUCK!

Last edited by queenbqty on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kd6cute
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by kd6cute Sun 25 Apr 2010, 5:14 pm

Those sones never learn do they?
    JC_chococat
    JC_chococat
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 550
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Post by JC_chococat Sun 25 Apr 2010, 6:51 pm

I was seriously pissed off when I heard about this like 2 or 3 days ago
    how could those sones think that SNSD's more popular and there're more sones than ELFs?! They're so full of themselves
    they didn't even fill up their assigned-seating area last year
    disturbed
    disturbed
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by disturbed Sun 25 Apr 2010, 9:26 pm

What sad about this is that instead of SNSD actually doing anything to control their fans, they're doing subtle encouragement. In the site that highlighted the happenings during DC 08, there was a screen cap there of SooYoung's message to their fans. I don't remember it verbatim, but it was somewhere along the lines of "The cheers were amazing! Keep up the good work, guys!"

Unlike SNSD, Super Junior actually cares about their fans and works with ELF like a real family. That's what I admire about them. I'm also sad for Cass since their guys won't seem to be at DC this year. Sad It would've been a fitting sight since Tiffany could go make up another do***bag comment on how Cass seems to be like ants to her. Inconsiderate b*tch.

I'm starting to think that SONEs are the jealous ones. They take out their hate on SuJu because lately, SNSD apparently sticks to them like glue. As the genereous sunbaes, SuJu would obviously comply with what the management wants. But seeing as their girls are with obviously better guys, what do you expect bone huggers, err, their fans to do?
    cali4sell
    cali4sell
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 155
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Post by cali4sell Sun 25 Apr 2010, 10:57 pm

“SNSD only gets 3 sections? We’re more popular … Why do we have less number of seats than Super Junior fans?”

HAHHAHHAHAH.....man nice joke you got there. Wait, who were you kidding with? ohhhhh.......it was yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:37 pm