The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
WonderGenius
farayh
Mizuki
BoBoLi0us
YooSulover
chumcheorom
daesungvip
neko_chan
jaejae19
~MiXiHae~DBSK
Baka_GG
yuniel
raintears10
Bento_box
GRRR?!?
queenbee
jjoongiel0ve
Learner012
ricebowls
key
suki_sama
soshit
KaoriSaru
supermarbel_cake
Cherryxeero
OopurpleoO
IhateSOSHI
Cutie-Weirdo
Evilicewolf
snsdsuckss
kijun
35 posters

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-17

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Empty kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

Post by kijun Sat 06 Sep 2008, 9:18 pm

This isn't really a STANDsub production,
    but it kinda is?
    i dont really know how to explain, but. its anti snsd xD

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u3kIDZnoz_o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u3kIDZnoz_o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if you guys need to know anything,
    u can click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3kIDZnoz_o
    and read the description.
    ^^

dont worry people !
    it was a waste of money for the cd.
    but it was my sisters.
    she use to be a fan.
    the hand u saw in the video was hers xD
    she burned it. i edited it.
    :]

Last edited by kijun on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Empty Re: kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

Post by snsdsuckss Sat 06 Sep 2008, 11:36 pm

ooooh!
    i saw this on youtube!
    hahaha
    when i saw this..
    i laughed.
    xD
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Empty Re: kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD

Post by Evilicewolf Sun 07 Sep 2008, 12:05 am

That was so cool! I loved it, especially when they were burning the pictures and stuff!
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Cutie-Weirdo
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 77
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by Cutie-Weirdo Sun 07 Sep 2008, 6:57 am

i love it!!!! Surprise
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 07 Sep 2008, 7:32 am

LMAO funny!
    but it's a waste of money if you burn the CD actually T^T
    but i will just throw it away in garbage, but wait! i wouldn't by their CD
    cause i wasn't hypnotized by Shitdaes
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Sun 07 Sep 2008, 9:03 am

I love it . .<3
    especially the burning part and, Don't Don Parody
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Sun 07 Sep 2008, 3:29 pm

if only they could see this....
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by supermarbel_cake Sun 07 Sep 2008, 7:47 pm

LOLLLLLL.
    i loved the burning part XD
    but wasnt the CD a waste of moneyY? D:
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Post by snsdsuckss Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:50 pm

^ if you read the vid description you would know why she did that.
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by KaoriSaru Mon 08 Sep 2008, 6:31 am

Its awesome. I love it ^^ Burn ShitDae's wasteful albums. Such a waste of money.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 08 Sep 2008, 9:36 am

i love how you actually burnt the cd...completely get rid from shitdae...

Post by Guest Mon 08 Sep 2008, 10:10 pm

burn baby burn!!!
    I would burn their pictures too but its a waste of money and ink to print it out
    suki_sama
    suki_sama
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 79
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by suki_sama Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:11 pm

AHHHHH I LOVED IT LMAO kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD 922852

what now? kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD 575939 hehe stupid sushi rollers Razz
    key
    key
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 402
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by key Wed 10 Sep 2008, 5:59 pm

you seriously hate snsd, do you?
    ahaha
    i wish i was with you when your burn their album.
    haha.
    And i love heechul's part on DON't DON.
    ahaha
    love your video
    ricebowls
    ricebowls
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by ricebowls Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:06 pm

i laughed really hard during the burning part.. it was so entertaining watching their cd full of failure burn
    suki_sama
    suki_sama
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 79
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by suki_sama Fri 12 Sep 2008, 1:30 pm

lmao damn assed brain sushi rollers good for nothing
    Learner012
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 72
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-08

Post by Learner012 Fri 12 Sep 2008, 3:20 pm

Holy shit LOL

I've seen this video getting around to the Korean antis also, they seem to like it haha XD

I assumed one of them had done it o.o; but it a international anti XD
    Even better LOL.
    jjoongiel0ve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 68
    Warning :
    kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10kijun Presents ~ What DBSK and Super Junior REALLY think of SNSD Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by jjoongiel0ve Fri 12 Sep 2008, 7:15 pm

THAT WAS AWEEEEEEEEEEESOME. Great Job! And I saw that Learner said your vid is becoming popular among antis in Korea. Soshit got PWNED.

P.S: Just like your sis, I used to be a fan, but became anti after the DC.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sat 13 Sep 2008, 4:00 am

^^

LMAO Kijun! You're now a famous Anti in Korea >__<"

Now I wonder if SNSD themselves have seen YOUR vid?

LOL.. wouldn't that be something?

International antis FTW~
    GRRR?!?
    GRRR?!?
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 281
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by GRRR?!? Mon 15 Sep 2008, 12:47 am

whoa i loved your video
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Mon 15 Sep 2008, 1:26 am

Dude this was posted on daum by an SNSD FAN in the SNSD cafe~~ XD

LOL!

Love you kijun~ <3 You were seriously creative with this... XD
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Mon 15 Sep 2008, 9:21 am

^lol really?? haha...we're getting more popular every day...
    raintears10
    raintears10
    Anti

Number of posts : 70
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by raintears10 Wed 17 Sep 2008, 5:16 pm

........that was totally......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 19 Sep 2008, 7:12 am

my goodness! :D
    kudos to the person. the person tearing and throwing the already doodled on pictures of them into the fire. :D
    Baka_GG
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-09

Post by Baka_GG Thu 09 Oct 2008, 2:19 pm

I am so impressed by this vid.
    I love it.
    I love all the lyrics too.
    Nice job done!
    I really love the ripping and burning part of the cd!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm