The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
IhateSOSHI
kuro_neko
SUJUDB
semperSTAND
collation
Angela
zillion
Tiffany_Ugly
soshihater
Yumii
fuzzywuzzy
Super Gal
Bento_box
17 posters

STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Empty STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness

Post by Bento_box Tue 15 Jul 2008, 9:13 am

We can all tell how much these guys don't like them, but apparently they have to spell it out to some people, ;) Enjoy STANDsubs version of Super Junior's 'Happiness'.

Thanks to the staff at STANDsubs for all their hardwork!
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :
    STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Empty Re: STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness

Post by Super Gal Tue 15 Jul 2008, 9:38 am

I love it Bento_box..Gomawo! I'm laughing arse off. Razz I really wish they have said that. So sweet!
    Keep up the good work bom
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness Empty Re: STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 15 Jul 2008, 2:58 pm

this was another funny one <3 loved it
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 15 Jul 2008, 3:45 pm

so loved it... ^^
    i'm laughing my butt off when i watched it... haha... the lyrics look so real... ^^
    Great Job STANDsubs!!!

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jul 2008, 1:46 am

hehe i luv this one I love you
    STANDsubs...keep up d good work STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness 30358
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 16 Jul 2008, 4:27 am

O.O I'M SO INTO IT!!! XDXDXD

AHH I'M GONNA MAKE ONE!!
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Tiffany_Ugly
    Anti

Number of posts : 88
    Warning :

Post by Tiffany_Ugly Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:58 am

Love this video too and lyrics amazing^^
    zillion
    zillion
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 29
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by zillion Sat 19 Jul 2008, 2:06 am

This one is hilarious, I love the subs for the part where Eunhyuk was singing the "upsuh" part. Matches perfectly!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jul 2008, 9:39 pm

OMFGSH! was randomly going through the site and then I see this... AS IT'S PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!! <3 this soo much!
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sun 20 Jul 2008, 11:10 am

This song and also the lyrics is one of my favs. so dear
    Good job STAND. Au huh!
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Sun 20 Jul 2008, 2:58 pm

AHAHAHA!!! this was hilarious!!!!!!!
    everything about it was perfect!! get rid of scum!!
    STAND!
    semperSTAND
    semperSTAND

Female Number of posts : 333
    Warning :

Post by semperSTAND Sun 20 Jul 2008, 9:52 pm

May I know who wrote the lyrics?

It was brilliant. The lyrics matches sooo perfectly! It was like the REAL translation.
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Mon 21 Jul 2008, 2:21 am

I love heenim's part!!! and of course LeeTeuk's was hilarious!!! lol, Siwon and his religious beliefs (we all know how religious he is!! lol keeps trying to convert heenim!)

I never knew that she was supposed to debut with suju...>.> would've been a nightmare!! But that just revealed her identity as a man because Suju is all guys so Mr. Tae's real identity has been confirmed by Ryeowook!!!

I love this!! Thank you for subbing it! (Now waiting for DBSK's rising sun..)
    kuro_neko
    kuro_neko
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by kuro_neko Mon 21 Jul 2008, 3:02 am

LMAO XD i love this. one of my fav songs and mvs and now these lyrics just make me love it even more!
    the STAND subs are inspiration to all of us.
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Tue 22 Jul 2008, 12:08 am

LOVE the lyric~!!!!
    STAND fighting~!
    keep up the good work STANDsubs presents Super Junior - Happiness 594437
    KaoriSaru
    KaoriSaru
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by KaoriSaru Wed 23 Jul 2008, 10:25 pm

AWESOME!!!! It was sooo funny! I really enjoy it. Lol

<3 STAND
    suki_sama
    suki_sama
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 79
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by suki_sama Wed 06 Aug 2008, 9:03 pm

I LOVED IT
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Thu 30 Oct 2008, 12:38 am

LOL!

There're more Anti SNSD mvs
    that SNSD's own original mvs
    hahhaa!
    lacus
    lacus
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 530
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post by lacus Tue 24 Feb 2009, 5:53 am

i love the vid~~
    happiness is also my fave song from suju~~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:24 pm