The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+54
milkiiebaby
scrollpages
SuperJuniorNShinee
ijustlovetvxq
Spriinklezz
Super Gal
~wOonDerLoOve~
Elia*16
aquatitans
empress_ellen
SuJugirl95
IhatejesSICKa
Kari_8digi
Candi
xjjjLOVE
FISHYILUFFYOU
musicmakesmehigh
hiyostand
stand<3
jaejae19
Bento_box
LUPIN
Tangera
OopurpleoO
KihaeXi
soshit
queenbee
kil
soshihater
brr0kenn
jaeSMILES
B*tchanny
Vivid
sparkle
Zoy
POWitszROSIE
boiler_pot
supermarbel_cake
Yumii
x.suyin
Metwitchy
teaaa
aihartmin
paboshitdae
Angela
Hannie*Saru
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
friglet
yudit
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
kijun
zzboobabiizz
brokenhearted
fuzzywuzzy
58 posters

Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There

brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :
    Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There

Post by brr0kenn Tue 26 Aug 2008, 1:14 am

Gosh, why is filthy lsm always putting these nine disguating bitches near dbsk?!
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :
    Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There

Post by soshihater Tue 26 Aug 2008, 1:42 am

It's apparently reported that the SNSD ladies are worried of another Dream Concert incident.
    LMAO!!! YAY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BLACK SEA XDXD
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Tue 26 Aug 2008, 2:52 am

Is there any news of a blackout plan with the Korean fans?
    Really looking forward to it!
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Tue 26 Aug 2008, 2:53 am

Even fans at soompi are worried of another DC...

on that note.. SM is thinking tactics... in DC there was CaTriEl... in SMTown there was ShaPingKaEl.... he is thinking by removing ELF in the equation and having Cass on their own, it might prevent a Blackout... he just pissed everyone off... by not involving Suju, he has already pissed ELF... by looking down at Cass' potential... he just pissed them off as well...

SM should just give up
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 26 Aug 2008, 3:25 am

no suju?? maybe sm knew that suju are anti-snsd too...
    dbsk with shitdae again?? ummm...i'm sure after this we can see Insanes spazzing over their so called SO NYEO SHIN KI...and they soon will say they saw snsk moments especially taesu or yoofany and blah blah
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by KihaeXi Tue 26 Aug 2008, 3:35 am

Woo~!
    hope for a repeat of the Dream Concerts incident!

Why isn't Super Junior there?
    WTF, hate LSM loads!
    Curse him drop all his hair
    & teeth!

tsk tsk!
    stupid LSM,
    you'll see what a wrong mistake you have made,
    by the time you realize your mistake (hopefully),
    SM Entertainment will close down
    & Super Junior with TVXQ
    and the rest will go to a better company,
    leaving you bankrupt!
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Tue 26 Aug 2008, 3:40 am

let's just sit back and watch Razz
    can't wait for another Black Sea <3

WHY not Super Junior T__T damn shitdea and LSM Twisted Evil
    Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Tangera Tue 26 Aug 2008, 3:58 am

Smart Smart Smart MBC. They must have got TVXQ to boost ratings, but no SuJu nor SS501 so that Cartel will be incomplete. Smart.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Tue 26 Aug 2008, 9:41 am

sigh, SUJU not being there is both a good thing and a bad thing...

Good: those Shitdae's won't bother the 13
    Bad: why are they (LSM to be exact) pissing ELF??

But I'm sure the cassies won't let me down...wonder what the other FCs might do?? But seriously, no concert is safe when ShitDae is around...if they were worried about another silent treatment, then they should just take themselves out....
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 26 Aug 2008, 9:45 am

Festa could be a play on the Korean spelling of the word. which reads as "Festabel".

Nevertheless Imma keep my eye on this cos the quality of Graphics is dodgy and the DBSK pic is SERIOUSLY OLD! Isnt that like from their "hug" days? And aren't the stars usually in the middle? Why are SNSD in the middle?

This isnt the first time this year people were fooled about something MBC related. DBSK life Documentary series anyone?
    kil
    Anti

Warning :

Post by kil Tue 26 Aug 2008, 11:14 am

Actually its real. Interpark already has a page to this, but I don't think tickets are on sale yet.

http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=08005028

Seriously hope there will be a black sea. Seriously SM Ent is really pissing me off.
    jaejae19
    jaejae19
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 1569
    Warning :

Post by jaejae19 Tue 26 Aug 2008, 1:12 pm

may cassies and wonderfuls collaborate, in place of ELF's!

may the black ocean happen again! ^^
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 26 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm

^ it will =)

we all know it will.
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 26 Aug 2008, 5:22 pm

AHah u guys are very optimistic about another black ocean XD

Who knows, maybe cass will cheer for Wonder Girls again xD
    stand<3
    stand<3
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 919
    Warning :

Post by stand<3 Tue 26 Aug 2008, 6:06 pm

BLACK SEA FOREVER!
    SHOW THEM WAT YOU GOT!!
    how many lesson do they need, for them to realize its useless for fighting back? Just disband already and disappear from our face!
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :
    Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Big Music Festa...and Guess Who's There - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by paboshitdae Tue 26 Aug 2008, 6:44 pm

WOOT WOOT!

BLACK SEA!

It written in the history.

past. present. future.

whenever snsd perform there will always be black sea.
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Tue 26 Aug 2008, 6:47 pm

kil wrote:Actually its real. Interpark already has a page to this, but I don't think tickets are on sale yet.

http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=08005028

Seriously hope there will be a black sea. Seriously SM Ent is really pissing me off.

Thanks a lot kil for the link! I just want more info on this, if you have any please send it my way~~

Tickets dont go on sale for another few days. The page lacks much info so I want the most I can get my hands on. Problem is, I have not much time to dig for info these days, the bento is busy >____________<

Also, its not that I dont believe the show is going to happen, its that the only news of the people in it I have gotten is from a blog, that shares that same picture~~~
    http://blog.naver.com/eovyhs?Redirect=Log&logNo=110034335791

I searched for "동방신기 MBC" at Naver and no news popped up of the 40th anniversary...
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Warning :

Post by paboshitdae Tue 26 Aug 2008, 7:02 pm

O_________O" really? you got to be kiding.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Tue 26 Aug 2008, 7:08 pm

Wow....why SNSD AGAIN?! This concert would be the best without them. Even VOS is performing Surprise

Please let there be another blackout when SNStDs perform :D
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Wed 27 Aug 2008, 12:20 am

YAY ANOTHER DC!!! Well.... if this pulls through (the silence i mean) maybe it'll finally get to their brains (if they have one...seeing they'd rather play than study) ...after all 3 times is the charm right? XD
    kil
    Anti

Warning :

Post by kil Wed 27 Aug 2008, 1:49 am

Bento_box wrote:Thanks a lot kil for the link! I just want more info on this, if you have any please send it my way~~

Tickets dont go on sale for another few days. The page lacks much info so I want the most I can get my hands on. Problem is, I have not much time to dig for info these days, the bento is busy >____________<

Also, its not that I dont believe the show is going to happen, its that the only news of the people in it I have gotten is from a blog, that shares that same picture~~~
    http://blog.naver.com/eovyhs?Redirect=Log&logNo=110034335791

I searched for "동방신기 MBC" at Naver and no news popped up of the 40th anniversary...
    If you search for Big Music Festa in Naver or 울산 MBC 창사 40주년 기념, you'll get more hits. But all of these hits are of blogs and cafes.

I've also tried searching in MBC's website for 40th anniversary, Big Music Festa both in English and Korean, but there was no hits. I have to admit I'm a little suspicious, but yet I don't think Interpark would put up a webpage if the concert was entirely fake.

But no matter what, I pray for a black sea! HAHAHA!
    I really wonder whats the reaction of the Korean Cass/Wonderful fans now. Hopefully they will work together discreetly to "listen attentively" for this AND the Asia Song Festival.
    Razz
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Wed 27 Aug 2008, 4:17 am

WHERE IS SUPER JUNIOR? ? ? ? ? ? ?

AND WHY SOSHIT ? ? ? ? ?
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Warning :

Post by Bento_box Wed 27 Aug 2008, 10:59 am

kil wrote:
    If you search for Big Music Festa in Naver or 울산 MBC 창사 40주년 기념, you'll get more hits. But all of these hits are of blogs and cafes.

I've also tried searching in MBC's website for 40th anniversary, Big Music Festa both in English and Korean, but there was no hits. I have to admit I'm a little suspicious, but yet I don't think Interpark would put up a webpage if the concert was entirely fake.
    Razz

I dont think the concert is fake, just that all this info and graphics is dodgy. I saw cafe and blog hits but I am strictly looking for 'news' sources.

I am waiting for tickets to sell, because then they will be forced to tell us who is performing. ;)

Thanks nonetheless~~

Even though nowadays it doesnt hurt to be a little extra cautious~ :p
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 27 Aug 2008, 4:22 pm

pshh wtf ...?
    these people sure ARE gutsy!
    if they had just taken out snSHIT then it would have been perfect!
    but seriously wtf no Super Junior?
    what the hell is going on?!
    well [s]second[/s] NO THIRD black sea lovely STAND <3333
    come show us your POWER!
    Candi
    Candi
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Candi Wed 27 Aug 2008, 5:37 pm

=]. Black Ocean!! My best friend from now on~~ =D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:31 am