The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
IcametoAnti
AnimeErushii
yuniel
B*tchanny
x.suyin
POWitszROSIE
amylia
boomboomnya
Angela
SUJUDB
Tangera
LenaLuvsWG
jaeSMILES
Super Gal
xjjjLOVE
Yumii
Kamo
soshihater
fuzzywuzzy
Bento_box
24 posters

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Empty The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Post by Bento_box Tue 22 Jul 2008, 7:08 pm

A few days ago, the 4th July Music Bank Special was repeated on tv. I happened to catch it. I didnt bother to watch the whole thing when it first aired, I just watched the Special performances through youtube. I had heard but never actually saw SNSDs performance to 'BabyBaby/Girls' Generation'. So, imagine my surprise when they came on and performed. My initial reponse was, 'what the hell is this song?' about Baby Baby cos I never heard it before, because some of you may have noticed that they didnt promote it as much as 'Kissing you'. For me, the only reason I know Kissing you, is because I saw the making of video, just for Donghae.

Anyway, watching it I noticed that the chants were pretty heavy on the 'Girls Generation' part of the performance. I searched for a HQ vid online and I found them deleted. I only found the youtube version and the sound aint so great. But here it is and listen out for the 'wonder girls' chants during the 'GG' performance.

I was so uncomfortable for plenty of reasons and I wanted to know the truth behind it. In the SYP comments in the anti-thread, I remembered reading something about the fanwar. A wonderFuls account.

You guys, after the special stage, Wonder Girls + Soshi fanclubs decides to fight in the end .. so what happened was while Wonder Girls were performing Kissing You, Soshi fans were screaming the part of their chants for their girls which goes like Ji Geum Eun Sonyushidae, Aperodo Sonyeoshidae, Youngwonie Sonyeoshidae and after Sun Mi sang her part first, the fans shouted Seo Joohyun which angered a lot of WonderFuls. Also during Tell Me, where WonderFuls usually say, "Sun Mi Gah Jo Ah," the Wonderfuls informed the Soshi fans again again and again not to use that chant but they shouted "Fany Gah Jo ah" during the Tell Me performance. A fan wrote, "You guys .. watch out .. you guys hurt our kids .. you guys watch out .. still we wanted to stay MannerFuls .. and I said after I watched Music Bank .. that both teams did really well .. you guys did this .. to our kind Wonder Girls .. you do this kind of things ... during Dream Concert .. we didn't do anything wrong to you .. you guys watch out .. our Wonder Girls babies .. you guys hurt them .. I can never forgive you guys .."
    credit:ching_wonderful

I didnt understand this initially. And it made me even more curious. SO while searching for the HQ SNSD performance, I came upon this little gem. An SNSD fanboys fancam of all the DRESS REHEARSALS. In Music Bank from all that Ive seen its become obvious what they do. They have two dress rehearsals. One behind closed doors, and one in front of the crowd. A run through for individual performances and then a run through for the entire show with all the artists performing according to the final schedule.

Seo Johyun if you didnt know is the magnae of SNSD, Seo hyun (SeoWHo). In this fancam you see the fanwar develop slowly. First thing you see a Taeyeon fancam of 'Babay Baby/GG', and you can tell nothing has really happened. In fact pay attention to the crazy Fanboy screaming. HES UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY AND HARDCORE, King Bonerific in my opinion. (he goes on through out the whole thing). But it starts to unravel during the WG 'Kissing you' dress rehersal (pay attention their wearing their 'So hot' clothes. Thats where the previous quote made sense. You can clearly here the Soshi fans scream 'Seo JoHyun'. You can see Sunmi clearly thanks to the fanboy fancamming. She is visibly hurt by it. Though being the trooper she is, tries to hide it.

Here's the vid:

I warn you its quite long, but here are some of my observations (Note: the reason the SNSD cheers are louder is because its the SNSD section and its an SNSD fan video, you can see the pink hearted balloons when they leave the stage):

• that fanboy seriously needs a strepsil.

• What the hell is that song?!

• Soshi fans are over-exerting themselves. (Got something to prove, eh? ;)

• Pay attention to their facial expressions, especially Yoona, she looked SO pleased in the rehearsal. And then in the live, she was not so pleased.

• Why do they have to jump in every performance, when their skirts are so short? O_O

• Minute 9:10, WG 'Kissing You' starts. (you'll learn to differentiate between SNSD fan cheers and WGs, cos of that bloody fanboy that wont stop screaming).

• Mintue 9:20, scream 'Seo JoHyun'. Pay attention to Sunmi's eyes, poor baby. <3 (I had to look up what the hell Seo JoHyun was, before I found it to be the real name of SeoWho.) So to all the squabbles between fans, this SNSD fanvid is proof that they did in fact provoke the usually peaceful and lovable WonderFuls. You can pretty much tell how shocked the WonderFuls were, you dont hear them much through out this performance.

• Minute 12 something. The beginning chant is not the orignal WonderFul one, but an adjusted one to fit SNSD. (ithink thats what is mentioned in the above quote). Its also when the screams start, proper start.

• they all looked happier and more upbeat during the rehearsal, note that The 'Kim Hyoyeon' chanting during the dance solo changed in the actual live performance to Miwoyo. (hate you). Smart eh? (Pay attention to Yoona and Jessica, they change dramatically in the live performance. I never saw Yoonas teeth when she smiled during the live, shes all crazy smile happy in the rehearsal)

• Damn that fanboy is starting to get annoying.

• Minute 15:02 (damn this is really long, I'm wasting precious minutes of my life... well i had nothing better to do) 'So Hot' rehearsal. Listen to the rejuvenated WonderFuls. Determination, Begin. ( who knew fan-switzerland could be provoked so much) Sunmi also looks brighter, pay attention to the So hot chant, you will hear it during the SNSD live perf.

• That damn fanboy finally shut up. I like how the bloody jerk filming also zooms out when he sees Sunmi pleased and not on the verge of tears.

• Sunmi is so cute. ^________^ Look at her lip synch with Yoobins rapping.

Why did I bother with this? Well firstly when curiousity stikes, one must satisfy its hunger. Secondly, this is one of the reasons I turned anti. The SNSD fans. Nothing was happening and they provoked the calm WonderFuls. A lot of whats happened is brought on by themselves and then the Soshi fans turn around and blame the antis for everything. They shouldnt give us credit for something they did themselves. I hang around the Korean fancafes and Bulletin Boards and you see these Soshi fans constantly provoke other fandoms online too. This is extremely relevant because fans are meant to represent their idols. And vice versa.

This subject was pretty rife when the Special was still on and Im sorry to the WonderFuls here for bringing up bad memories. Though the postive thing from this is, it shows how innocent the WonderFuls were in this.

Best thing of SNSD and their fandom in my opinion is this:

They make you appreciatte every other artist and fandom so much more.

Sorry for wasting precious minutes of your lives, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless. If you guys want me to post the live perfs of the special stage, just say the word Cool
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Empty Re: The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Post by fuzzywuzzy Tue 22 Jul 2008, 7:53 pm

That fanboy was really irritating =___= he was a huge distraction throughout the damn video.

ROFL YES, a sun mi fan? lol I dont care if you're not. Sun mi's adorable as shizz <3

Sushi is retarded. Everywhere they go, they feel the need to provoke EVERYONE. I know over at soompi and other places, wonderfuls decided to let it go as soon as we heard of it. It wasn't worth our time squabbling over something so stupid as those immature fans.

EDIT: thank you for taking the time to do all this, btw. It must have been torture Sad

Last edited by akirou on Tue 22 Jul 2008, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to show my love =P)
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special Empty Re: The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special

Post by soshihater Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:16 pm

o.o
    omo..this is is very long =.=
    hm.......you know wat, i just wanted to go there and ripped those sushi rollers hearts..... The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special 31983

HAIZ!!! I JUST WANT TO KILL THEM!!!
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:32 pm

the video doesn't work for me.... so I'll take your word, lol

Poor Sun Mi! But this just goes to show what wonderful artists and performers the wonder girls are. They are strong girls and do not deserve this.... stupid sushi rollers.
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:42 pm

Hate those FUCKING sushi rollers Mad
    like idols like fans... No manner and no respect to other fans!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 23 Jul 2008, 12:47 am

I actually heard the used a dress rehearsal and used the computer to put the cheers into the performance

anyone have information on that?
    other then that

Sushi Rollers really think there all that do they!?
    just like Slut Generation
    stupid fans stupid sluts -_____-

OH SUNMI DON'T BE SAD!
    we Wonderfuls LOVE YOU ~ <33
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Wed 23 Jul 2008, 12:57 am

that fanboy seriously needs a strepsil.

hahaha I bet he lost his voice for two weeks.
    Shocked

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jul 2008, 1:14 am

that fanboy was so freaking annoying Twisted Evil
    but anyways...poor sun mi >.<
    WG HWAITING The truth behind Music Bank 4th July Special 30358
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Wed 23 Jul 2008, 1:44 am

first, *hugs* thank you for taking the time to watch and write all this. The terror you must have gone through having to watch the whole video and listen to that fanboy (who is frkn hilarious ive gotta admit, he has more energy and scream than me!)

Shocked SunMi!
    dont shed tears for stupid Soshidiots their not worth your tears! Smile and make them all feel guilty and stupid. You are much more cuter than all SNSD put together! SUNMI HWATING~

haha~ why do they jump? is that their signature thing? Maybe it'll gain more fanboys, their skirts are awfully short, even for a K-celeb.
    Why must Soshi always pick fights -_-" (maybe their finally coming to terms with the fact that their idols are nothing but plastic dolls *giggles before holding a sign saying 'come to the STANDside we have antiSNSD themed cookies'*)

WonderFuls are so much more calmer than Soshi, thank gosh WG have good, well-behaved fans~
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by LenaLuvsWG Wed 23 Jul 2008, 3:35 am

Fuck SNSD fans. they've finally managed to piss WG fans off now. whatever that just ADDS to their anti fans. And as WG fans grow we can soon join the ranks of ELF and Cass and these bitches wont have anyone but their horny nasty fucking digusting male fans.
    I wish these whores would just die, honestly I dont mind fans fighting but disrespecting WG like that when WG hasn't done anything to deserve it? and MY SUNMI?

Tangera
    Tangera

Number of posts : 104
    Warning :

Post by Tangera Wed 23 Jul 2008, 10:16 am

Wooo! (Most) SNSD fanboys are annoying as can be seen from the Dream Concert and now this performance...>.< gahhh. Thanks for analysing the performance...:D
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Post by SUJUDB Wed 23 Jul 2008, 4:44 pm

Hmm....What's this i see???
    SNSD DIDN'T bow to WG when they entered the stage??!! (1st time) And WG even bowed a perfect 90 Degrees!!!! Talk about being disrespectful!! Aren't WG their sunbaes??!!!!

At 5:59- when WG finished, sushi rollers were changing SNSD and Seo JuHyun!!!! OMG!!! It's WG on stage not ShitD!!! I wanna go and slap every one of them!!! Mad drunken Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
    well just like their idols, sushi rollers are even more disrespectful!!

Sunmi!! Don't be sad! those stupid sushi rollers don't know how to appreciate actualy talent!!! bragging
    I'm glad that she looks happier during So Hot
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Wed 23 Jul 2008, 4:49 pm

^^ Well that's another reason that we are anting them. Razz
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Wed 23 Jul 2008, 9:12 pm

soo long~
    i think it's a record
    for looking at something super ugly
    (not wg's cause they're gorgeous~)

ugh sushi rollers
    annoy me to no end Mad
    amylia
    amylia
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 67
    Warning :

Post by amylia Wed 23 Jul 2008, 11:01 pm

Considering the one that they really love are a bunch of rude, obnoxious and have i-am-better-than-you attitude people, do we need to even wonder why their fans behave this way? Fans idolize and follow their idols footstep. If the fans are already rude, one can always wonder how their idol acts. I rest my case.
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Thu 24 Jul 2008, 12:24 am

aww the video doesnt work for me either ):
    But SunMi dont be sad, it is not your fault the SoshiFans are b!tches ...
    but thanks for taking your tme to look at all the details in the video. i just hope i would actually get to see it ):
    but i saw the perf. of them perfoming Kissing You (just to hear WonderGirls) and they were WAYYY better than SNSD (not being biased even though i hate SNSD)
    1. So Hee sounded soo good in the perf. 2. YeEun hit all the high notes perfectly 3. THey were soo cute <3

OMG! No wonder SunMi was happy when they sang SoHot its THEIR awesome song. why would they want to sing SNSD's song. I was soo sad when i saw SunMi aost crying and she evem stared at the fag's camera or whatever. If i was her (whicch i can never be xD) i would be like mouthing you "minwoyo" ahaha but they might get anti fans ...
    tell me why WHY WHY WHY, does SNSD and their fuck!n fans has to be like that ?! I know i am wrong hatin on them so much but i cant stop until they disband.

Last edited by POWitszROSIE on Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i could watch the video)
    x.suyin
    x.suyin
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 252
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by x.suyin Thu 24 Jul 2008, 1:51 am

wow.. you are amazing!
    and you did a wonderful job at researching all of this.
    looks liek soshi fans wanna get a piece of everyone
    their digging up their own graves.
    B*tchanny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Post by B*tchanny Thu 24 Jul 2008, 2:09 am

uh i cant stand watching and listening to snsd and their maniac fanboys.
    when will they disband?
    please disband this disrespectful ugly girls asap!
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Thu 24 Jul 2008, 6:39 am

i went to watch the youtube video from the website and saw some comments.

"they can wear mini shorts and skirts without revealing too much skin!"

EWW!!! so what is revealing too much skin? maybe nine sluts in bikinis? OH MY GOSH.
    because of that i went to look at their attire, from afar, they just looked like they are wearing mini skirts. but hell no, they wore mini skirts but wear it so high that it becomes a mini-mini short skirt. the skirt just covered their ass and look at them flash while spinning during tell me. tsk. disgusting.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Super Gal Thu 24 Jul 2008, 7:17 am

yuniel wrote:i went to watch the youtube video from the website and saw some comments.

"they can wear mini shorts and skirts without revealing too much skin!"

EWW!!! so what is revealing too much skin? maybe nine sluts in bikinis? OH MY GOSH.
    because of that i went to look at their attire, from afar, they just looked like they are wearing mini skirts. but hell no, they wore mini skirts but wear it so high that it becomes a mini-mini short skirt. the skirt just covered their ass and look at them flash while spinning during tell me. tsk. disgusting.

"they can wear mini shorts and skirts without revealing too much skin!" <--This makes my day. LOL How is wearing mini skirts don't reveal your skin?? *scratches head*
    I think what the writer was trying to say is that, he/she doesn't see too much skin but he/she sees PLASTIC! Do you guys know what I mean? there is a difference between plastic and skin.. rabbit
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:22 am

wow, ask that moron why the mini skirt is even called "mini".

Actually, they might not know. Their brain might be the same size as SNSD's panty flashing skirts. dont waste your time.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Super Gal Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:09 am

akirou wrote:wow, ask that moron why the mini skirt is even called "mini".

Actually, they might not know. Their brain might be the same size as SNSD's panty flashing skirts. dont waste your time.

LOL I know. Small brain..Just like the ostrich.
    But really, you can see her undearwear in that 1st picture. totally GROSS!! Shocked Shocked
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Thu 24 Jul 2008, 11:19 am

well of course it's not too much "skin"
    they just show too much PLASTIC ^^
    AnimeErushii
    AnimeErushii
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Post by AnimeErushii Thu 24 Jul 2008, 2:28 pm

What the fuck? Those fans need to shut the fuck up! Or I'll shut their mouths for them!
    They're too stupid to realize anything!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 24 Jul 2008, 3:57 pm

Super Gal wrote:
    akirou wrote:wow, ask that moron why the mini skirt is even called "mini".

LOL I know. Small brain..Just like the ostrich.
    But really, you can see her undearwear in that 1st picture. totally GROSS!! Shocked Shocked

ostriches are smart enough to put their head in the ground when they feel threatened. SNSD = threat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:51 pm