The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
iAMViP
yeppa
Starr
SimplyStrange
Sowhat
KangNaMi
nossleon
lookingupatclouds
MyLove_DBSK
ai_sumairu
hJJ
sh*ttydae
Belicax
Niritaya
STANDing
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
izzybellboo
SAVE-KPOP
blackbunny
Fire Gem Phoenix
SparklingDiamond
snsd_pathetic
daesungvip
F-SNSD
Alkaid
wo_ai_ni
IhateSOSHI
oozp
yoomi
timeless996
glowingstar
Sachie
red_butterfly
rawrxpanda
KC
stand<3
soshit
bigbangislove
Drology
SuJuNiNi
shitdaesucks
ZZZDevil
ciicii96
akosiako
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
jaejae19
Mexicooh
SuperJunior
loraine
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbqty
lirujoong
soshihater
JC_chococat
xdinoxrawr
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
itishotat2pm
cancerian
queenbee
65 posters

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by Niritaya Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:08 am

MyLove_DBSK wrote:This is SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 399245
    What do people see in her seriously?
    I want her to fail..haha
    Maybe thats too evil ><

No itīs not. Itīs the way it should be. she should fail because than she maybe wonīt be able to come on stage again cause she blaimed LSM!! Thatīs what I wish for her too ^.^Please SICKA FAIL!!!!! helpless
    lookingupatclouds
    lookingupatclouds
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 23
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by lookingupatclouds Thu 01 Oct 2009, 12:11 am

Thanks, JeSicka. I LOL'ed so hard when I thought of how epic this fail will be.
    Razz
    You can't sing/dance in your own MUSIC VIDEOS and now you're trying to be in a MUSICAL?!
    You know the musical's not about a horrible, leechy, and bratty girl that went blonde rite?
    nossleon
    Anti

Number of posts : 76
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-26

Post by nossleon Thu 01 Oct 2009, 11:28 pm

omg~ she's too overestimated herself to take the role~
    gosh, she has scary voice!!
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Sun 04 Oct 2009, 10:44 pm

Isn't this musical called 'legally blond'?
    She is not even blond!!
    I think LSM bought this role for her..
    Whatever..
    I'll be laughing a lot when she makes a mistake..
    Muahahahaha!!
    Is that too evil? Razz
    Sowhat

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-16

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Empty By SoWhat

Post by Sowhat Tue 17 Nov 2009, 8:07 am

To confess to everyone else,I WAS ONCE A FAN of SNSD.I thought that they were ALL THAT! But the more I like them, the more I started to feel how pathetic I was to like them! So,I thought that when they were on a 'break', I thought that they would never come back.I also thought that they were disbanded.I think that those who ONCE LIKED SNSD would know what I mean by the way I don't like them.And guess who was the one I don't like the most.That's right.The female LEAD of the musical.Jesicca! Does she even know how to act?
    SimplyStrange
    SimplyStrange

Female Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-15

Post by SimplyStrange Thu 26 Nov 2009, 7:01 pm

Well, opening day has past right? Anyone know how horrible she did? or was it actually possible she did a.....decent job?
    KC
    KC
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 157
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by KC Sat 12 Dec 2009, 12:23 pm

Jessica -Legally Blonde

Starr
    Starr
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by Starr Sat 12 Dec 2009, 12:47 pm

Why is she talking like that? And love how they only show her singing for like 5 seconds...
    yeppa
    yeppa
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 340
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by yeppa Mon 08 Feb 2010, 12:13 pm

She just can't sing at all...
    She just try to sing in cute voice that not suited her at all...
    All she just have a blonde wig on her head...
    tired
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

dude... she's not even a blonde.
    her hair is ORANGE.
    but i like her hair & hair color.
    wait that's not even her hair, it's some extentions! haha.
    unknown38
    unknown38
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 232
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6 / 106 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Post by unknown38 Wed 17 Mar 2010, 7:07 am

NOt talent and fake!!!
    yaoi38
    yaoi38
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 257
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post by yaoi38 Tue 20 Apr 2010, 3:23 am

hehehe

so daum funny

but one thing why i can't even click the link in this webboard

wyht T_T
    JJ4eVa

Number of posts : 4
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by JJ4eVa Sat 24 Apr 2010, 4:09 pm

wow it's such a long time not to come here... XD

well i still dun get it why people like this group,
    they can't sing, no talents... -_-"
    all they can do just sell their bodies not talents...
    people now days, dun see talents as important thing anymore huh??
    TornBT
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-15

Post by TornBT Wed 28 Jul 2010, 4:29 am

LOL. I kept on replaying it. It was clear on that she couldn't sing that line.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:53 pm