The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+61
iAMViP
yeppa
Starr
SimplyStrange
Sowhat
KangNaMi
nossleon
lookingupatclouds
MyLove_DBSK
ai_sumairu
hJJ
sh*ttydae
Belicax
Niritaya
STANDing
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
izzybellboo
SAVE-KPOP
blackbunny
Fire Gem Phoenix
SparklingDiamond
snsd_pathetic
daesungvip
F-SNSD
Alkaid
wo_ai_ni
IhateSOSHI
oozp
yoomi
timeless996
glowingstar
Sachie
red_butterfly
rawrxpanda
KC
stand<3
soshit
bigbangislove
Drology
SuJuNiNi
shitdaesucks
ZZZDevil
ciicii96
akosiako
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
jaejae19
Mexicooh
SuperJunior
loraine
~MiXiHae~DBSK
queenbqty
lirujoong
soshihater
JC_chococat
xdinoxrawr
YooSulover
pinkrebel18
desertthem
itishotat2pm
cancerian
queenbee
65 posters

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

STANDing
    STANDing
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 45
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-14

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by STANDing Sat 05 Sep 2009, 12:27 am

haha.! She Fail AGAIN! xD
    she trained under SM and don't even get her lessons? what stupid girl.

she is not a singer!! she's a great disaster.
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Empty Re: SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical"

Post by Niritaya Sat 05 Sep 2009, 2:54 am

OMFG!! This would be...hell! HEy...Jessica can´t sing, dance, act...and everything together! just in being stupid she will be one of the best...like everyone of these 9 b*tches...who has chosen her for that role? he must have been on drugs...it was one of 9 biggest mistakes he or she could do in his/her life....to choose this person for his musical....omg...really can´t believe it...
    Very sad tell me why why???
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 756
    Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 12:57 pm

I agree...what the hell was he thinking?
    Maybe she druged him he couldn't even remember his own name...
    poor actores...they will lose their good names because of her..
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2 / 102 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 1:27 pm

yeah...JesSICKa will pu shame on them and they would never do this thing again...cast a nonblonde (stupid) girl for a movie about blondes...lol...i mean...hey...how stupid is that? the movie is called "Legally Blonde" and SICKA is not even blonde....i really think the guy who casted her was on drugs.... hypnotize What a life
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :
    SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 1:32 pm

blonds aren't dumb...but she's giving a horrible name to blonds!
    If I was blonde and I saw the musical I would change my hair color in the same minute!
    Is she going to die her hair blond? OH GOD, is she trying to kill us?
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 1:39 pm

yeah I think she tries...i mean...se her with blonde hair would be the reason to get Eye-cancer...i did not they that blondes are dumb...just JesSICKa is...and every else of these plastics...that has nothing to do with their haircolor...
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 1:47 pm

the worst it...SHE'S INVADING OUR SUJUM VIDEO!
    what the hell!
    first they say SuJu isn't one and now she's on their Sub group?
    I just hope I heard it wrong! because I'm waiting for this comeback like crazy
    and i fon't want her to ruin it for me and to other SuJu M fans!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 2:00 pm

YES!! HELL!! i heard that too and i was like WTF?!?!?! WHYYYYY?!?!!? they can´t do that!!! this ugly person in one vid with my Kyu!!!! if she just touch him EDITED BY MOD!!!! They will ruin the vid AND the song with her appearence!!! how could they??? this ugly person...in one vid with the hottest guys on earth?!!!! i really hope they will think about this one more time and kick her out before releasing the single...i really hope for it!
    tell me why
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 2:05 pm

I swear...if she's on the video I'll scream!
    I refuse to see the video no matter how hot they are...because she is going to dance with them! NO! what the F***? that thing doesn't know how to dance! Why couldn't they chose a beautiful chinese girl like they did on their version of 'U'? I swear...if she's on the video I refuse to see it!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 2:10 pm

it would be the most horrible vid on earth...i swear.
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 2:12 pm

no matter how hot, beautiful or sexy they are...and no matter how much I miss Zhoumi and Henry...if she's on the video...I won't watch it...not even if my life depends on it! I'll only listen to the music and just hear their voices...thank god she doesn't sing too...that way I would HATE their new album...and I would be in pain because I can't hate them
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Sun 13 Sep 2009, 2:21 pm

yes...i hope that everything will turn into a good way and they will kick her! i cannot see kyu with that b*tch!!!!
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Sun 13 Sep 2009, 2:35 pm

me either...
    I think I'll cry if that hat happens...I hope she isn't on the video...
    If she is...I'll cry so much...poor Zhoumi and Henry...they had to speak with one of the girls who started the problem of 'SuJu isn't one'! she can't come on the most wanted comeback!
    sh*ttydae
    sh*ttydae
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-14

Post by sh*ttydae Sun 13 Sep 2009, 6:50 pm

It's annoying enough to see her everywhere all over the place, shows, magazines, internet, musical (ughh) now.... SUJU-M's video. Oh god... I can't seem to avoid her! Annoying!

Belicax : wink <3
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sun 13 Sep 2009, 10:07 pm

@belicax
    Sorry to give you the bad news but the slut is in the Suju video, they even dyed her hair blond (It wasn't blond before), the shameless leaching continues. I like Suju but that's one video I won't be watching, or I will become legally blind.
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Mon 14 Sep 2009, 12:08 pm

NO!
    O dear god...the music is just amazing (reminds me of sorry sorry) but why is that stupid woman (is she a woman?) be a part of the video? first SNSD talks bad about them and now they put her on the video!
    I refuse to watch the video...I'll only listen to the music! My world ended!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Tue 15 Sep 2009, 12:15 am

yeah...i was asking me that too...i think LSM decided this...-.- this...*******!!! but...the song is just....*___* i meaa...woaaaah!!!! adn Zhou Mi is sooo hot!!! also Kyuhyun!! god...sooo sexy....but...why SICKA?!?!?! tell me why
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Wed 16 Sep 2009, 1:53 am

Hello! Are They Blind, She's not even blonde...beside a person who always crack their voices like her....shouldn't be in Musical...why not practice a few more years...Ask Super Junior K.R.Y for Tips On Singing Live w/o cracking.
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Wed 16 Sep 2009, 4:45 am

Yeah...but...i don´t think that more years for training would help her...she´s totally untalented and should not molest K.R.Y. with her terrible voice...the best thing would be if she´ll disappear quietly...(with the other 8 plastics...)
    hJJ
    hJJ
    Anti

Number of posts : 85
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by hJJ Sat 19 Sep 2009, 12:21 am

the only reason why the director casted her
    is because apparently the other candidates werent
    well known enough to keep the house full for 4 months
    id like to see her hold the note at the end of 'so much better'
    Belicax
    Belicax
    Sexy Anti

Warning :

Post by Belicax Sat 19 Sep 2009, 5:30 am

maybe it will be 'so much b...............' I would LOVE to see her forget the music in the middle and forget the rutine! I would LOVE IT!
    Niritaya
    Niritaya
    Anti

Warning :

Post by Niritaya Sat 19 Sep 2009, 6:20 am

i hope she will blame herself sooo much that she won´t do things like this and maybe disappear quietly!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 20 Sep 2009, 12:21 am

As soon as I read about this article, I have been asking the question 'Why?' Why her of all people?! Is it because she's blonde? She can't sing and definitely can't dance... I have a bad feeling about this musical...
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sun 20 Sep 2009, 8:58 am

I read somewhere, I think it was seoulbeats, that she is not even the star, some other actress is playing elle woods. Hopefully she will be waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the background (backstage would be best)and nobody will notice she is even there, until she starts that screeching, she calls singing.
    MyLove_DBSK
    MyLove_DBSK
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 193
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

Post by MyLove_DBSK Sun 27 Sep 2009, 11:02 am

This is SNSD Jessica to star in Korean version of "Legally Blonde: The Musical" - Page 3 399245
    What do people see in her seriously?
    I want her to fail..haha
    Maybe thats too evil ><

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:37 pm