The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
gwynethkhoo
lacus
lilbluejay
JS
yunho_lady
Mizuki
pure<3STAND
ai_sumairu
YooSulover
alwaiis_u
stand<3
brr0kenn
KihaeXi
xisa
Rawr!
aliciialoveyou
N.J
B*tchanny
boiler_pot
Meilisa125
FISHYILUFFYOU
kijun
Vivid
Yumii
xjjjLOVE
brokenhearted
Zoy
hiyostand
yunnie
POWitszROSIE
aihartmin
SujuAngeL
wickedfairy
IhateSOSHI
Cherryxeero
LUPIN
snsdsuckss
nineTOzero
Metwitchy
soshit
sparkle
soshihater
Evilicewolf
supermarbel_cake
lovewg
49 posters

Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

lovewg
    lovewg
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 114
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Empty Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

Post by lovewg Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:05 pm

Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 331266967
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 331266972
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 331266978

Seeing these girls at the place to pay last respects to Lee Eon's just pisses me off.
    I was browsing through the pictures of all the celebrities who went, and when I saw their pictures, I was mad all of a sudden, not really sure why, but probably because of their faces and just them being soshit.....

I feel sorry for Lee Eon having to see their plastic faces at a time like this....

For some reason, looking at their "sad" faces make me hate them even more, because of how they're fake all the time, I feel like their cries are fake......

And another thing, where did they think they were going to, dressing like that? Hyo Yeon with a mini skirt? Tiffany and Soo Young with their "cute" purses? Why do you even need purses there anyway? I see other celebs with them, but they're all either in their late 20s or early 30s......
    Did they really think that place was appropriate for them to dress up like that? Mad

And I was also looking at Tiffany and Jessica's glasses, do they even wear glasses? I thought their eyes were fine.....
    If you really think about it, it's a time where you wear "sunglasses", so why did they even wear them?

I swear, I hate looking at them! cry

R.I.P Lee Eon, we will miss you

Pictures credited to Seoulbeats.
    supermarbel_cake
    supermarbel_cake
    Translator
    Translator

Male Number of posts : 312
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Empty Re: Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

Post by supermarbel_cake Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:16 pm

i agree with you.
    fake. -__-
    Evilicewolf
    Evilicewolf
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 312
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Empty Re: Soshit at a place they don't belong to!

Post by Evilicewolf Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:19 pm

They are kinda dressed inappropriately, especially HyoYeon.

Lee Eon, may you Rest in Peace, we're all going to miss you.

Last edited by Evilicewolf on Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:27 pm

T^T
    lee eon..... may your soul be blessed by GOD
    and SOSHIT???
    GO TO HELL!!

Post by Guest Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:30 pm

Lee Eon R.I.P cry
    What have you done to deserve this cruel fate...
    and by cruel fate...i meant having ShitDae 'mourn' for you
    sparkle
    sparkle
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 132
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by sparkle Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:56 pm

that's true...
    i agree...
    what arethey doing in there??
    their tears is a fake...
    they don't belong there...
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 22 Aug 2008, 12:59 am

more pics
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821210013.359.0
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821211010.490.1
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821210902.368.0
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821210705.520.0
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821210801.738.0
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821210408.321.0
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821210111.056.1
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 20080821205901.574.0

some of them even wear heels to the funeral...especially soo not young who usually wears flats...and only seohyun and taeyeon who actually have to wear specs..

this is taeyeon on chinchin radio 21/8:
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 11bj0pf
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Au8od1

♥R.I.P Lee Eon♥
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Fri 22 Aug 2008, 1:43 am

so disgusting. AND WDH SHE'S WEARING WHITE ! WDF KINDA RUDE ASS PERSON WEARS WHITE TO A FUNERAL ?! the only ppl i noe that wear white to funerals r the buddhist ones. (white represents death)

y do they keep showing up in funerals that they dont belong in. trying to get their faces in something cuz no one in their rite mind would look at them. freaken hoes Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 234365
    nineTOzero
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

Post by nineTOzero Fri 22 Aug 2008, 2:20 am

oh wow~ the first vid popped out in YT when browsing abt the funeral ..wtf =="
    so fast..seems like they're the first one so far..w/o any prob with theirk schedule or so?? hope not~
    anywayz..even though it's a funeral..the apperance does bug me somehow Suspect
    and exactly HY's outfit..gosh~what a hot style for funeral Soshit at a place they don't belong to! 399245

RIP Lee Eon..it's very dissapointing..it would just make me feel sad seein chilwu ><
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Fri 22 Aug 2008, 2:25 am

R.I.P Lee Eon

----------------
    they're so disappointing!
    they didn't deserve to be there!
    wear long pants hyung man!
    you ass!
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Fri 22 Aug 2008, 2:26 am

they even show how rude they are at funerals....
    why would they go there wearing outfits like that??
    maybe they would hit the clubs after the funeral,,

in comparison, SuJu once went to a funeral after receiving an award and they all looked very formal and appropriate...
    Cherryxeero
    Cherryxeero
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 50
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Cherryxeero Fri 22 Aug 2008, 5:35 am

I agree with everyone, when i saw their faces I was Shocked
    Why do they always try to get attention everywhere they are? They piss me off!!!!
    Anyway, May Lee Eon rest in peace!!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Fri 22 Aug 2008, 5:49 am

Lee Eon! rest in peace!

if they were in my father's funeral
    i will kick their ass out of my sight!
    they wear nimi skirts! and heels!
    WTF they want to do anyway!
    wickedfairy
    wickedfairy
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 322
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by wickedfairy Fri 22 Aug 2008, 9:25 am

lol I wonder why Tardfacefany always look down.
    Maybe to hide her ugly no-makeup face?
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Soshit at a place they don't belong to! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Fri 22 Aug 2008, 9:45 am

Lee Eon.. omo.. i was so shocked about this...

i hope he RIP... may he be happy...

and ooooooooh im really pissed by the dress of those Hyo-guy and mr. Tae!!!!!!
    man, i wanna kill them!!!!!!!!!
    do they want to prove that they are girls at the time like that?!!!
    knives, anyone?

(to the others, just okay) Twisted Evil
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Fri 22 Aug 2008, 9:58 am

this is a major SHIT!!
    i mean... look at there dress.. its really not the Proper dress to wear for and about the sunglasses... i think they choose the wrong eye wear to use, i can consider if they use Shades if they don't want the people to see that they are crying but sunglasses... DUH!!! STUPID!!!
    and the skirt... yeah... that skirt... is she going to a party after this, and yeah is that girl also wear RED nail polish?? what the fffuuuccckkk!!!

rest in peace LEE EON!!!
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Fri 22 Aug 2008, 1:31 pm

Jessica looks so fake dude. and i noticed she keeps on holding hand to TardFanny. Loook at SeoWho she is holding her stomache. maybe its kicking?! LOL
    i remember them got to Turtle funeral they werent crying as much as the others.
    i think SickFanny has lenseless glasses.

R.I.P. one of the amazing actors in CofeePrince.
    soo sad i was reading the article where he died and i was almost crying because 'KissTheRain' was in the background and its a beautiful song
    WAHH! why the young die early. had a whole life ahead of him ):
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Fri 22 Aug 2008, 3:26 pm

they was really dress up for the funeral but whatever their reason
    is, eon death was a complete shock to everyone & he was so young
    may u rest in peace.
    hiyostand
    hiyostand
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 267
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-21

Post by hiyostand Fri 22 Aug 2008, 4:16 pm

I'm still in shock by what happened to Lee Eon. RIP. You will be remembered in our hearts!

If I find out that the girls where there as a publicity stunt I will break their faces....
    I think they are even wearing a little bit of eyeshadow. No one needs makeup at a funeral! They are suppose to be there to pay their respects not to look good. UGH SNSD...disgusting.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Fri 22 Aug 2008, 4:17 pm

Calm down, the girls are only doing this to get attention. LSM probably TOLD them to go (unless they really knew him personally then I'd understand.)

It's all so people will think "Oh, these girls really care, they have feelings."

But honestly, who's gonna think that when they're already the most hated group in KPop?

RIP Lee Eon.
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Fri 22 Aug 2008, 5:40 pm

Well we don't know for sure if these girls knew Lee Eon. So if they did know him then it's only right to pay respect but to be honest there are some celebs that show up to funerals because it's a photo opt.
    Which is sad & disgusting.
    So if these girls showing up to Eon's funeral because it's a photo opt then they are sick & twisted. I can't stand ppl like that.

R.I.P
    Lee Eon

I still can't believe his gone. He has really grown on me from Coffee Prince & his tv appearances.
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri 22 Aug 2008, 8:16 pm

wtf people are actually mourning
    why the hell do they have to be so fake
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Fri 22 Aug 2008, 8:34 pm

Did they even know LEE EON??
    GOSH.. they are everywhere trying to get f*cking attention!
    awww... i see Tiphony is sad.. what a FAKER!

R.I.P Lee Eon!
    Vivid
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 33
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Post by Vivid Fri 22 Aug 2008, 8:46 pm

And those Soompi Insanes were going, "Our girls must be very sad because they are really close with Eon"etc.
    Dammit, SNSD guesting in the same radio show a couple of times doesn't make them close friends!
    Insanes sure won't miss an opportunity to link their "precious" with anybody who are more talented and popular than them.
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by kijun Sat 23 Aug 2008, 2:06 am

were they even that close to Lee Eon? what do they give a shit about. Its not like its their mother gone. And them walking in and out there looking like they're just pissed to be there.

WHO WANTS yOU THERE ANyWAyS!?!? Mad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content