The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
KITTY
GRRR?!?
herobaby
jungyunho
ijustlovetvxq
Ayane000
Zoy
isa19
Rawr!
iAMViP
~YunGi~
Ethanol
IhatejesSICKa
wickedfairy
deflate
smiley_donutXD
C. ELESTE
xjjjLOVE
Kari_8digi
snsdsuckss
alwaiis_u
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Evilicewolf
Candi
supermarbel_cake
strawberrycream
Hannie*Saru
Tbell
Yumii
fuzzywuzzy
Maki
soshit
OopurpleoO
soshihater
Bento_box
LUPIN
brr0kenn
collation
yunnie
IhateSOSHI
aihartmin
AngelWings
Super Gal
musicmakesmehigh
jaeSMILES
empress_ellen
Metwitchy
brokenhearted
kijun
FISHYILUFFYOU
labingtatlo
Angela
yudit
KihaeXi
queenbee
59 posters

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

~YunGi~
    ~YunGi~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 220
    Warning :
    BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-13

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 Empty Re: BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

Post by ~YunGi~ Thu 21 Aug 2008, 11:29 pm

WHAT?!MY BOA WITH THOSE SLUTS?!?!?I am not a les or anything,i am just a biggest fan of hers,AAAHHH!!WITH BOA SING WITH THOSE BITCHES,I WOULD DIE DIE DIE !!!BoA must hate Tiffany ALOT of what Tiffany HO friend said about BoA!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :
    BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-09

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 Empty Re: BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

Post by iAMViP Sat 23 Aug 2008, 7:04 pm

lmfao that vid was funny..
    BOSHI LOVE... NOT!!
    damn beeches wanting attention
    and why are the shits there?
    they weren't even part of that song
    Rawr!
    Rawr!
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-07

Post by Rawr! Mon 25 Aug 2008, 6:38 pm

well since the guys are all freaked out that walking barbie dolls are stalking them SNSD has to turn to girls.
    and boa is the best choice they have. but something tells me she doesnt like them cuz boa isnt the nicest person in the world.

Yoofany? it looks like he wants her to leave so he is ssplashing water in her face. like the wiccked witch of the west. he thought she would melt from water
    isa19
    isa19
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 100
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by isa19 Thu 28 Aug 2008, 8:05 am

Well BoA could stand on her own now..... So i think it's best for her to refuse any collaboration project with these girls.....

(If BoA could do that she'll be a great benefactor for having Korean entertainment as SNSD free...)

Post by Guest Fri 29 Aug 2008, 6:51 pm

soshihater wrote:=.=
    yeah rite
    then i guarantee antis will be very furious about this and i bet jumping boa will turn into anti too
    *sigh*

Er.... I doubt that. Jumping BoA will pretty much cheered loudly for every artist because they know how it feels like when an artist has a crapload of antis.... BoA had antis, a lot (sad, considering she was only freakin' fourteen and she had antis), when she debuted because she supposedly "broke up H.O.T," which is utter bullshit considering they broke up right as she debuted. But yeah, Jumping BoA tends to be calmer because most were teens when they got into BoA and it's been what, eight years? So they're all young adults.... and probably consider it below them to boo an artist offstage.... but make no mistake, they'll always cheer the most for BoA ^.^
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Fri 29 Aug 2008, 6:57 pm

Lilth11 wrote:Er.... I doubt that. Jumping BoA will pretty much cheered loudly for every artist because they know how it feels like when an artist has a crapload of antis.... BoA had antis, a lot (sad, considering she was only freakin' fourteen and she had antis), when she debuted because she supposedly "broke up H.O.T," which is utter bullshit considering they broke up right as she debuted. But yeah, Jumping BoA tends to be calmer because most were teens when they got into BoA and it's been what, eight years? So they're all young adults.... and probably consider it below them to boo an artist offstage.... but make no mistake, they'll always cheer the most for BoA ^.^

wow, did you join the forum just to say that?
    Ayane000
    Ayane000
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 130
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Ayane000 Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:04 am

Leeches. What a perfect word to describe shitdaes. f**ken bitches doesn't know their place.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:32 am

Zoy wrote:
    Lilth11 wrote:Er.... I doubt that. Jumping BoA will pretty much cheered loudly for every artist because they know how it feels like when an artist has a crapload of antis.... BoA had antis, a lot (sad, considering she was only freakin' fourteen and she had antis), when she debuted because she supposedly "broke up H.O.T," which is utter bullshit considering they broke up right as she debuted. But yeah, Jumping BoA tends to be calmer because most were teens when they got into BoA and it's been what, eight years? So they're all young adults.... and probably consider it below them to boo an artist offstage.... but make no mistake, they'll always cheer the most for BoA ^.^

wow, did you join the forum just to say that?

No, I joined because I'm neutral in regards to SNSD and I like to see both the fan's perspective, anti's, and other neutrals like me. And frankly, it's irritating you everyone here ASSUMES that Jumping BoA will go crazy (because believe it or not *gasp* not everyone is anti-SNSD).

And why are the emoticons here so violent? Yeesh.... hate only creates violence.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Sat 30 Aug 2008, 7:37 am

No, I joined because I'm neutral in regards to SNSD and I like to see both the fan's perspective, anti's, and other neutrals like me. And frankly, it's irritating you everyone here ASSUMES that Jumping BoA will go crazy (because believe it or not *gasp* not everyone is anti-SNSD).

And why are the emoticons here so violent? Yeesh.... hate only creates violence.

If you don't like it leave. No one forced you to join in the first place. People have their own reasons to be an anti or a fan.

P.S. And don't think I am that stupid to think everyone is anti SNSD but you have to realise this is an ANTI SNSD FORUM. BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 594437

Last edited by Angel on Sat 30 Aug 2008, 6:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Sat 30 Aug 2008, 5:49 pm

Lilth11 wrote:

because *gasp* this is an anti forum. Mad
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Mon 01 Sep 2008, 11:39 am

i love how boa tries to escape frm thm jajaja xD.... love the vid xD drunken
    jungyunho
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by jungyunho Tue 02 Sep 2008, 9:04 pm

oh my i didn't know they had a 'hit song'
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:21 pm

they better not make snsd sing in america!
    GRRR?!?
    GRRR?!?
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 281
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by GRRR?!? Sat 13 Sep 2008, 8:23 pm

RUN BOA RUNN!!!
    KITTY
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 17
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-16

Post by KITTY Thu 18 Sep 2008, 12:29 am

hey guys look at this...

https://2img.net/h/i58.photobucket.com/albums/g266/brzakii/e0045138_48a691d8eddcc.jpg
    i think yoochunnie was trying to crush down the balloon
    can anyone tell me is that yoofany's love? bragging
    hatepastelpink
    hatepastelpink
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 244
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by hatepastelpink Thu 18 Sep 2008, 12:54 am

go yoochun..
    go pop their stupid balloon..x.x
    AnimeFreak8
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 27
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-12

Post by AnimeFreak8 Mon 27 Oct 2008, 5:06 pm

Lol... SNSD fans actually think that BoA would like SNSD? Don't make me barf... BoA's beautiful, natural ( to me), and talented with a humble personality.... not to mention, a living legend and force in Asian music. SNSD? Ha, they don't even measure up to BoA's little toe, rofl.
    akemi_cho
    akemi_cho
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 65
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by akemi_cho Thu 13 Nov 2008, 11:49 pm

LSM is stupid to think that people will buy this Boshi s**t Razz Razz Razz

BoA its okaii everyone feels your pain of being connected to them and dont worry Yoochun cassies,elfs,chocolates,shapley,and us stands will protect u from that delusional plastic barbie doll wannabe BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... - Page 3 575939
    SuperJuniorNShinee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 171
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Post by SuperJuniorNShinee Sat 22 Nov 2008, 5:22 am

SUPER JUNIOR THAT SUPER JUNIOR TIIS JEEZ! GIVE SUPER JUNIOR A BREAK, LSM JUST DISBAND SNSD ALREADY NO MATTER HOW POPULAR SUPER JUNIOR THEY STILL CAN'T HELP THE PLASTIC GET POPULAR!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:09 am