The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+55
KITTY
GRRR?!?
herobaby
jungyunho
ijustlovetvxq
Ayane000
Zoy
isa19
Rawr!
iAMViP
~YunGi~
Ethanol
IhatejesSICKa
wickedfairy
deflate
smiley_donutXD
C. ELESTE
xjjjLOVE
Kari_8digi
snsdsuckss
alwaiis_u
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
Evilicewolf
Candi
supermarbel_cake
strawberrycream
Hannie*Saru
Tbell
Yumii
fuzzywuzzy
Maki
soshit
OopurpleoO
soshihater
Bento_box
LUPIN
brr0kenn
collation
yunnie
IhateSOSHI
aihartmin
AngelWings
Super Gal
musicmakesmehigh
jaeSMILES
empress_ellen
Metwitchy
brokenhearted
kijun
FISHYILUFFYOU
labingtatlo
Angela
yudit
KihaeXi
queenbee
59 posters

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Empty BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

Post by queenbee Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:35 am

SM had always used this underhanded tactic of letting his new artists ride on to a more popular sunbae. Set example: DBSK with Boa… Super Junior with DBSK… Jang Ri In with DBSK and Super Junior… and of course, SNSD.

But while DBSK, Super Junior, and Jang Ri In have already moved on to successful grounds and have performed well enough on their own, SNSD still has not stopped clinging to their sunbaes’ coat tails. So for the record, let us list them down, shall we?

1. CFs – Haptic phone with DBSK and Sunkist with Super Junior
    2. MV guestings – Super Junior’s ‘U’, Marry U, Yoriwang, and Donghae guest starring in
    SNSD’s Kissing You MV
    3. DJ sets – Chin chin radio with Kangin and Taeyon, Chunji radio with Sungmin and
    Sooyoung but was later replaced with LSM’s niece, Sunny

As a fan of k-pop music, I have nothing against collaborations. Show Me Your Love opened new doors for Super Junior. Timeless became an international hit for Jang Ri In. And SNSD… well, Kissing You became their first, and up until to date, their ONLY hit song… which makes one wonder… if Donghae wasn’t there in the MV, would the song have been THAT popular?

And the so called scandals… let us not forget to mention the scandals. Anyone notice why it won’t die down? The Tae-Su rumour… the Jessica-every-other-boy-in-SM rumour… and now, a clamor for a so-called Yoo-Fany romance…

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Wwnm7b10
    BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... 14cwsg12

Yeah, Micky… show Tardfany how much you love her…
    *insert sarcasm here*

Does it ALWAYS have to be like this? SNSD name to be linked to a big artist? They have already debuted for more than a year now, and they still need to attach themselves to others just so they can be recognized. Look at what happened to Park Tae Hwan’s win in the Olympics. You can read more about that HERE . The guy may have had bad taste in music, but a gold medal in the Olympics is a GOLD MEDAL in the OLYMPICS. And because of HIS win, which resulted in Girls Generation being played on the venue speakers, Insanes are now claiming SNSD as international stars. Reality check, Delusionfuls, HE won. Shitdaes didn't. Their song was played... that was it. No awards for Shitdaes... NOTHING...

With the recently concluded SMTown Concert, Insanes are now clamoring for a new collaboration. All because of this picture:
    BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... 2hhou310

Considered to be the “in thing” right now, BOSHI, which stands for BoA – Soshi, I assume, was the topic of discussion for a while in the Sissified thread in Soompi. Such statements like “BoShi is total love!” or “the famous BoShi moment” is now all over their thread. Someone even had to make a siggy to commemorate the moment.

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Boasns10

Now if only they saw the ENTIRE video of that supposed BoShi moment. Would they still feel the same way? Probably not, as they are not called Delusionfuls for nothing… But for the sake of rationality and realism:

Notice how in the beginning of the video, BoA is on her own at the side of the stage, working up the fans… Then a Shitdae comes in (Jessica)... followed by another (Yuri)… and another (Tiffany)… Jessica made sure she went in front of BoA so the latter can see her. Yuri and Fany join in for a photo-op. At 0:20, you can see BoA discretely turn away from them... and just when she thought she was finally free, Tiffany launches herself on BoA’s face with a pink condom balloon. BoA distracts her by pointing at the crowd, and as soon as Tardfany turned, BoA makes a hasty getaway (0:27 – 0:29).

Anyone see a BoShi love moment? Razz

BoA is a talented young lady. And she recognizes people who have true talent. Too bad SNSD don’t have any. But of course, leave it to our lovely Delusionfuls to think otherwise.

And... Mama D strikes again!

“COUGH. SM IF YOU WANT TO PERFECT THE SECOND ALBUM, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE A BOSHI TRACK. COUGH”

Did she just say that without BoA, Shitdae’s album won’t be “perfect”? Shocked

Last edited by queenbee on Tue 19 Aug 2008, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    KihaeXi
    KihaeXi
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1028
    Warning :
    BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-18

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Empty Re: BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

Post by KihaeXi Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:43 am

Haiz....
    what the hell is wrong with LSM?
    why did he make BoA collaborate with the ShitDaes?

Poor BoA.
    what a waste of her talent to make her perform with these
    fools.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs... Empty Re: BoShi? SNSD are leeches for collabs...

Post by yudit Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:59 am

They are disgusting. Always leeching off other people's fame. First DBSK, Suju, and now Boa. But you don't see them wanting anything to do with the lesser popular artists. They totally ignored Ri In at the concert. Didn't even look at her. I know Ri In's too good for them, but still, the least they could do is keep her company since they were once roommates. I'm glad Boa could see them for what they are. If there's a "Boshi" (barf) track in there, I'll ... I'm gonna make some hate banners, haha. XD

Awesome observations, Bee. to the right
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:07 am

Woah~~!!!
    They are just shoving themselves on anybody to get recognised. After 1 year and they cant get their fame for their own hard work.
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:11 am

PUAHAHAHHAAH!
    BoA pointing and distracting Fany then running away from the Shitdaes was HILARIOUS!
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    FISHYILUFFYOU
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 325
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Post by FISHYILUFFYOU Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:14 am

Yeah agreed, SNSD are now everywhere! I'm too sick of them.
    I always ask myself one question " Why them again? "
    LSM really needs to stop mixing those 9 nine girls with popular ones.

Aww, poor Boa. T_T
    kijun
    kijun
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 902
    Warning :

Post by kijun Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:32 am

LOLLL.
    i cracked up wen boa distracted that b*tch by pointing into the crowd and then just walked off real fast xD
    good job boa~
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Post by brokenhearted Tue 19 Aug 2008, 4:45 am

LMAO...wow..not a fan of BoA's but I feel her..
    poor chick she was doing her own thing til those heifers came tagging along. You can clearly see BoA is trying to get away til Tardfany came popping back in..love how she points to the crowd to distract the airhead so she can get away..lol & look how quickly she takes off.

This is one of the reasons I can't stand these girls. It's been over a year now & they are still riding on other stars fame to try to help them out. Seriously now BoA is a whole different league then them she shouldn't even have to share the same stage.

I remember SM try to do the same thing to The Grace that was one of the reasons they had antis in the beginning because SM was promoting them as the "female DBSK" but none of them wanted that.
    That's why SM didn't really invest much into them because they refuse to use DBSK's fame to build their owns. I mean Dana, Lina & Sunday all had previous work so they did not wanna feel like they had to use others to help build them. So they refuse to use others...
    That's why I love The Grace everything they have is from all the hard work they have put in.
    They are nothing like snsd. Snsd will use others to build themselves while The Grace rather do it on their own.
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Post by Metwitchy Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:00 am

lols! Boa's awesomee xD
    Unlike the SNshits, Boa is actually [u]wearing[/u] clothes! Seriouslyy ! Those 9 hoes r walk around in short shorts which by the way looks lyke panties ! And Boa is wearing long pants. AND Boa is in BLACK! U can see clearly that they're getting wet and yet SNshits r wearing white shirts ?! Stupid sluts ! tell me why
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by empress_ellen Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:12 am

BoA looks like she's saying "OH God their touching me"
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:42 am

First of all...YooFany?! HELL NO! OVER MY DEAD BODY! I SWEAR IM AN GOING TO KILL PHONEY! IF SHE EVEN SO MUCH AS TOUCHES HIM I WILL SLAP HER ACROSS HER FACE! didnt he suffer enough with being connected to Jessica?

And, THANK GOSH! BoA knows how to wear pants, unlike the sluts around her...and a BoShi track? That is like SOCIAL SUICIDE! *sorry i was watching mean girls, and Regina kinda reminds me of Jessica...* but seriously, if there was a BoShi track, that would im guessing ruin BoA's career...and i love BoA so lets keep our fingers crossed

Mad
    musicmakesmehigh
    Anti

Number of posts : 61
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by musicmakesmehigh Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:45 am

WTF???? YOOFANY??? WTF?? *GOES SERIOUSLY BERSERK*

OMFG WOMAN TRY TOUCHING YOOCHUN AND I WILL SERIOUSLY SHAVE ALL YOUR HAIR OFF AND FRY YOUR HANDS XD

*ITS AWESOME HOW YOOCHUN LOOKS LIKE HE'S ABOUT TO STEP ON THEIR BALLOON AND TIFFANY JUST LOOKS LIKE HES STOPPING HIM LOL*
    Super Gal
    Super Gal
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 531
    Warning :

Post by Super Gal Tue 19 Aug 2008, 6:03 am

Micky + Tardy?? Puh leeeeessee~~

Agree with JaeSMILES, BoA doesn't look like a slut.

Geez, are they proud showing off those titties in public??? Wake up girls!! tell me why So embarrassing
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Tue 19 Aug 2008, 8:32 am

OH HELL NO~!
    THAT b*tch MUST STAY AWAY FROM YOOCHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

but you can see that yoochun didnt even spare the biotch glance. thank goodness for that.

thats what i kept on telling my friends! its been a year and the sluts uses other big stars to collab!
    stop leeching others and start showing some talents! ( weeeeeelll they dont have one =_= ) or something.
    aihartmin
    aihartmin
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-08

Post by aihartmin Tue 19 Aug 2008, 9:16 am

TIFUUNY is so STUPID!!!
    she makes me laugh at her
    lol!!!

and about that micky pix with HER..
    grrrrrrrrrrrr...
    i know by that time she feel so happy because of that, but we don't now micky want to push her away..
    LOL!!! Au huh!
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Tue 19 Aug 2008, 9:25 am

i hate all Tardfanny!
    i wished YooChun
    pushed her last time
    >o<
    yunnie
    yunnie
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 80
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by yunnie Tue 19 Aug 2008, 9:58 am

it sadden because sm waste their time on soshi but forgetting that
    the grace is still around x[

im not surprised with this tho because that how sm promoted all their artist but im getting what you mean.
    collation
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 303
    Warning :

Post by collation Tue 19 Aug 2008, 10:52 am

ROFFFFFLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
    BOA is amazing!!!!! okay i need to search her up, imma become her number one fan!!
    BOSHI WAS SURELY AMAZING!! I LOVE THE BOSHI MOMENT!
    brr0kenn
    brr0kenn
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 163
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by brr0kenn Tue 19 Aug 2008, 11:01 am

Omfg? Bloody LSM, what the hell is wrong with him, allowing these SHITdaes to work with BoA. Oh please, that'd bring down BoA's fame. YooChun with that bloody retard? F**k that RETARD. LSM CAN F**k WITH HER ALL DAY, JUST DONT DRAG CHUN INTO THE PIC.
    Seriously, he should've just disband them.
    The suceessful artistes work like cows, being LSM's money machine and tire themselves to unbeliveble states.
    SHITdaes? They're just working hard on how to flash their panties to old ahjusshis. They're blatantly using other's to gain fame which in the end, got back fired. And LSM is seriously STUPID, RETARDED, BRAINLESS.
    He's so STUPID that he can't seem to realised that it is all these tatics that helps SHITdaes gain extra more anti fans.

Edit by Admin
    We realise your frustrations but please do not regard violence as a means of achieving our goals at all. Remember that we are another breed of anti-fan with a true purpose. Edited for obvious reasons according to our rules.

LSM should bang his head against the wall, perhaps only then he'd wake up and realise that these SHITS are nothing but trouble.
    People like RiIn, Dbsk, SuJu, BoA and CSJH work their ass out, yet SHITdaes are trying to claim their hardearned work. To hell with them.
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Post by LUPIN Tue 19 Aug 2008, 11:21 am

sigh...another day, another poor SM artist linked to ShitD...
    though this time around it's BoA they're messing with...

loved the vid!!!
    BoA was like...*damn why are they here?..guess i'll have to be nice....*
    and then *hey tardfanny look over there!!!*...and escapes...
    BoA you clever lady!!! pwahahaha

nicely done queenbee~~

LMAO at those delusionfuls..they'll make every small thing big and think that it was this and that, erasing all the substantial and truthful things on what really happened...

funny at how that mama delusionful herself keeps on helping in bringing the delusionfuls down...LOL
    Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by Bento_box Tue 19 Aug 2008, 11:30 am

Lol, I think people are missing the point here a little.

Its the fans assumptions here with Chunnie and Tiffany, who knew that a splash of water to the face is romantic? I mean if it was, then I would be romantically involved with a heck of a lot of people. O_O

Bee as one can expect from you, wonderful article I love reading what you have to say and seeing your wonderful resourcing skills at work <3

To be honest BoShi sounds like a foreigner trying to say BoA-sshi really fast. So yes BoShi did happen and she is quite successful.... Razz

It's sad though because this is all, once again fan speculation. They are not entertained enough by their own individual artists that they have to associatte them with someone else to seem more interesting. I think DelusionFuls themselves know how sad and lame their artist is, that they would beg them to sing other peoples songs (please sing SO Hot), have to post upon post on ridiculous couplings just to keep people interested. I pity them I really do.

The DelusionFuls should know though, that they would be very welcome here and we'll try to keep them as entertained as ever, but of course they have to switch sides. cat bom

And I dont get why people dont like BoA, I respect her for the amount of work she's done. That even though she's been on that stage for years and has sacrificed her childhood she can go up on stage and perform like no other. I would much rather the SNSD younger female fans look up to her rather than their current choice.
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Tue 19 Aug 2008, 11:43 am

=.=
    yeah rite
    then i guarantee antis will be very furious about this and i bet jumping boa will turn into anti too
    *sigh*
    OopurpleoO
    OopurpleoO
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 437
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Post by OopurpleoO Tue 19 Aug 2008, 11:53 am

WTH??? . .they just want to some attention wonder who is the next celeb they try to get near <__<
    since they used all the SM . . .

Twisted Evil
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Tue 19 Aug 2008, 12:03 pm

yoochun should've kick tard till she fall from the stage..love what boa did to them...is boa the next anti-shitdae?? Razz
    Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Post by Maki Tue 19 Aug 2008, 12:39 pm

HAHA! You made my day queenbee...and you have a keen eye to notice that in the vid.

Those DelusionFuls really can't take a break huh? That Boshi track will be Bullshit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:15 am