The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+45
klSTAND21
xjjjLOVE
herobaby
SujuAngeL
iAMViP
Cutie
Elia*16
blabblepop
Maki
crunkyp0p
fuzzywuzzy
LUPIN
kil
boomboomnya
soshihater
Tiffany_Ugly
Oh_Mona
brr0kenn
Super Gal
FISHYILUFFYOU
brokenhearted
collation
KaoriSaru
SUJUDB
labingtatlo
soshit
IhateSOSHI
jaejae19
plastics
amylia
Kari_8digi
semperSTAND
empress_ellen
Vivid
queenbee
Evilicewolf
Yumii
LaTard
Tbell
crap_generation
yudit
lovewg
Tangera
Zoy
Bento_box
49 posters

SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh?

Maki
    Maki
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh?

Post by Maki Sun 17 Aug 2008, 5:44 pm

Awesome research and rhetoric....luv ya!

The sissifieds are idiots...the sun doesn't set until 8:30 pm (it's summer ya know) and if the concert starts at 5 pm it's obviously going to be light outside during the performances.

Impressive article...
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-05

SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Empty Re: SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh?

Post by blabblepop Sun 17 Aug 2008, 6:54 pm

unless these girls give a decent apology and throw away all their pride, that's the time when i think i can get my feelings back to neutral
    but no, they haven't even mentioned anything at all..
    do they think everyone's fooled by their young girl image?!
    their woman in their late teens.. living almost 2 decades of their lives
    i know they're at least mature enough to know what a sincere apology is..
    kil
    Anti

Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by kil Sun 17 Aug 2008, 7:11 pm

Nah no matter what they do I'll never like them.

Its not a matter of forgiveness. Its just the way they act that just gives off an irritating vibe?

Its like you know there are some pretty girls who even though are pretty and popular with the guys, still have lots of girl friends. (Like for example: WONDER GIRLS! They have lots of girl fans!)

And then there are pretty girls who for some reason are popular with guys, but have NO girl friends at all. (Example: SOSHIT. The kind of girls all girls hate.)

Their irritating-ness seeps out from the very core of their bones. That kind of stuff I guess they can never change/apologise for. I only hope that they disband and stop appearing on my TV/computer screens. Seriously I'm so sick of Delusionfuls spazzing over any minnnnuuuuteeeeee interaction they can see between Soshit/Big Bang/Super Junior/Tae Yuck and Junsu.

Waiting for the day Soshit and Delusionfuls all disappear!
    Elia*16
    Elia*16
    Banned
    Banned

Female Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Elia*16 Sun 17 Aug 2008, 10:54 pm

i'm just happy this happend. makes my day! (how everyone was like 'whatever cheerleaders are on' and didn't really watch)

SNSD fan's keep saying "REHEARSALS" they need to look at the facts man...

other than that good news to share!
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Cutie Sun 17 Aug 2008, 11:21 pm

I love you Bento_Box for this article!

Thanks for sharing this!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:21 am

haha this is funny LMAO!!
    rehersals? FUNNY what dumbsh*tted people these days lmao
    ahah that probably doesn't make sense but yea
    the snsd fans on soompi totally sucks..
    i love soompi but i hate the snsd thread
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10SMTownLive '08 Update - So it was the "Rehearsals" huh? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Mon 18 Aug 2008, 3:40 am

wooooooooooow...

that's why we call them DelusionFuls...

or should i say, it would be better to call them DelusionFools!!! confused

whatever...

that's why i love my unnies.. we always show them we're smart!! Au huh!
    labingtatlo
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 22
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by labingtatlo Tue 19 Aug 2008, 3:35 am

amylia wrote:
    labingtatlo wrote:
    Bento_box (LIGHTS OUT) wrote:^^^ OH the blessed Shinhwa Changjo <3

thanks.
    really appreciate it.
    just couldn't help but point it out. ^^

and yes i'm a shinhwa changjo. i see someone else here who is too.

I'm a ShinhwaChangjo too!!!!

i was actually talking about you!
    hahaha!
    tsk.

people were saying things like "it's a good thing only a small number of Shinhwa CHangjo found out about the SNSD girls bashinh Jin and Sungie or else it would have gotten ugly."

the thing is... all Shinhwa Changjo (hell, even not Shinhwa Changjo girls and boys) knows. It's just they didn't really want to fight back since it's clearly not what mature fans do. But not all Shinhwa Changjos are mature. tsk tsk ehem ehem. And not everybody is peaceful.

*giggles at the IF fancam*
    really, how can they perform at their own company's concert when almost everyone except those perverted boys are silent?
    herobaby
    herobaby
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 102
    Warning :

Post by herobaby Tue 19 Aug 2008, 5:12 am

Dang! I read the whole thing + i enjoyed it :)
    Hehe! This is a cooool post!
    xjjjLOVE
    xjjjLOVE
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 474
    Warning :

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed 20 Aug 2008, 3:29 am

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA how funny ....
    Sushi Rollers they really never know when to give up
    how pathetic.
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Thu 21 Aug 2008, 4:41 pm

BB that is genius! So much information and evidence for everything. There really is big difference between the amazing artists and snsd when it comes to concerts and such. Great job!!! lol I wish I could write things *snaps* just like that with great support.
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Mon 25 Aug 2008, 12:10 pm

wow.... its so weird seeing an SM concert so empty especially when DBSK/BoA/CSJH/ZLY/Suju are performing.......

that enough should be clear to LSM that SNShit is leading SM Ent to ruin

GREAT JOB, OBENTO!
    ijustlovetvxq
    ijustlovetvxq
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 240
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by ijustlovetvxq Mon 01 Sep 2008, 11:58 am

i loved your post :)...

jajajja xDD

pitiful
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Thu 02 Oct 2008, 5:22 am

seriously.
    how pathetic
    can those freaks
    be??!!! stalking us
    and then saying stuff
    with no hard evidence??

why do they even start!
    <sigh>
    mawyni
    mawyni
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 106
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-29

Post by mawyni Tue 09 Jun 2009, 12:58 pm

Wow...just...wow...you did a lot of research! And thanks for posting this. Hope one of those delusionfuls will see it too. hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:18 pm