The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
blabblepop
Evilicewolf
shitdae
jjoongiel0ve
IcametoAnti
sing_lalala
herobaby
STUpiD-CRack_HEad
semperSTAND
snoopykiri
ChRiStInE LoVeS YuNhO
SUJUDB
Super Gal
IhateSOSHI
Tiffany_Ugly
amylia
klSTAND21
Zoy
Tangera
jaejae19
AngelWings
jaeSMILES
boomboomnya
yuniel
soshit
Cutie
snsdsuckss
POWitszROSIE
soshihater
Yumii
empress_ellen
fuzzywuzzy
Kamo
Hannie*Saru
Angela
LenaLuvsWG
brokenhearted
Bento_box
42 posters

SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Bento_box
    Bento_box
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1686
    Warning :
    SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-12

SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Empty SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Post by Bento_box Thu 24 Jul 2008, 7:01 pm

SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Smtown10

SO news is out that SMTOWNLIVE is not selling out. Infact its been quite a while since the tickets have been up for grabs.

And only 70% has been sold!!!

This is good news for us STAND.

There\'s only one way to make sense of the low ticket sales ( mainly because of the artists participating ).

Usually DBSK is enough to sell out a concert. EVen if the other people participating are not so great. Heck they dont need anyone else to be in the concert at all. Just them. On stage. Possibly without shirts on, would be great. Razz

Anyhow. Since concerts bring the most money these days for artists, it makes sense that SM decided on putting on a concert as opposed to releasing an SMTOWN SUmmer Album.

Also, its BLOODY pop, in SOUTH KOREA. That is where the money is at.

Only13 Suju will be performing, and forever red DBSK will be performing. The grace are coming back to strut their stuff (one more time, oK?). Zhang Li Yin will be balladeering. Newbies SHINee boogying for us noonas. and a lesser group I dont want to mention.

With a fanmeet thrown in, this should be like GOLD to the most spendey spendey SM boppers.

But its not SOLD out and here are the possible reasons:

1. Boycotting: Yes its possible that the big fanclubs have asked their members not to participate or support SMTOWN. For obvious reasons, since you guys are here in STAND. (ask and I\'ll elaborate)

2. Parents: After the negative publicity of Dream Concert. Parents may have banned their children from going. (though its most likely something that cant stop them)

3. People fear for their lives. Guys there is no segregation between fanclubs. Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? With Bonerifics on the loose with possible knives stashed in their backpockets. these peeps are nuts and they have been biding their time for all this while waiting to get their own back on Cass and ELF.

Dudes, this is serious big news. Sm is getting seriously owned. SERIOUSLY.

Too early to celebrate, but had to mention something, since this was covered in the Korean Media. And LSM has been publicly embarassed by it. (when it comes to business y\'all).

[Edit]
    Now seriously, these guys cant scrape up the pennies to make it to see their idols?
    SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Cassiopeiaza1

Last edited by Bento_box on Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to brag about the power of cass)
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :
    SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-22

SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Empty Re: SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Post by brokenhearted Thu 24 Jul 2008, 7:12 pm

It is surprising that it's not doing well since SM is such a well known agency but it's LSM's fault. He should have never debut those 9 mofo's.
    If he didn't debut them then everything would be alright.

I hope one of those or all 9 of them mofo's trip & eat shit..or better yet. They get another taste of the black ocean effect.
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 91
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? Empty Re: SMTOWNLIVE '08 Possible Embarassment?

Post by LenaLuvsWG Thu 24 Jul 2008, 7:57 pm

FUCK YEAH.

Boycott those bitches. I know cass and elf would hate to do this to DBSG and SUJU but sometimes action must be taken, lol.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by Angela Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:00 pm

Well I hope LSM has realised why SM concert is not selling well. This is even worse than a silent treatment.
    Well this even good that ELF and Cass would not be blamed for anything by delusionfuls.

Well now we can see the POWER OF 9. LOL Razz SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? 91396 SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? 476807 SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? 889227 SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? 714326 SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? 656582

Last edited by Angel on Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by LenaLuvsWG Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:04 pm

Although I'd love to see them just go ahead and sell out the concert, and just boo SNSD again or something, lol.
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by LenaLuvsWG Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:21 pm

They probably have jizz filled balloons. Probably have dreams about bukkae all over SNSD's faces, lol. sick bastards. Not that SNSD would mind, they need all the free facials they can get.

=o)
    brokenhearted
    brokenhearted

Female Number of posts : 703
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by brokenhearted Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:47 pm

Actually I would love to encounter a sushi roller. I'll love to beat the shit out of one of them or more. I don't care as long as I go down fighting I'm happy.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Post by Angela Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:07 pm

Well I cant believe ELF is also doing this. They sat in cold winter for SuJu to be 13 and this is reall suprising.
    That amount of hate for SNSD.
    And also they value these moments very much since they wil not see the group together again till next year.
    well they can see them in another concert.

Last edited by Angel on Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hannie*Saru
    Hannie*Saru
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 297
    Warning :

Post by Hannie*Saru Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:12 pm

As happy as I am to here this ( I love you ), I hope this doesn't affect everyone else... SNSD always brings everyone down -___-
    Kamo
    Kamo
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 447
    Warning :

Post by Kamo Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:21 pm

my mango smoothie needs more sugar >.<

I hope it doesn't sell out. I'm sorry to the good groups (Dong bang, suju etc.) in advance but this srsly needs to happen! SM needs to be taught a lesson. And if it does happen I think this will only negatively affect SNSD/LSM because in no way will the popularity of the other groups go down.... just feels like they are wasting their time. They should ditch it too and head over to the Seo Taiji concert and hang out with me (but I'm not going -_-;)!
    fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :

Post by fuzzywuzzy Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:42 pm

id rather go to the seo taiji concert xD

but hopefully LSM will realize his stupidity once and for all =]

especially since SNSD's new album comes out next month (or so ive heard)
    empress_ellen
    empress_ellen
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 96
    Warning :

Post by empress_ellen Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:51 pm

If I had to choose I'll go to the seo taiji concert instead of SMTOWNLIVE, as much as I LOVE DBSK and I would love to see them, my love has limits and having to see SNSD perform is that limit.......

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jul 2008, 9:56 pm

eww SNSD is gonna hav another album
    hope it doesnt sell Razz

but SNSD really brought everybody in SM down
    thanx to them...the other artists r suffering
    its so sad cry
    but i understand why people dont want to go to the SM concert
    chances of injuries n deaths r high >.<
    Yumii
    Yumii

Female Number of posts : 1054
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Yumii Thu 24 Jul 2008, 10:20 pm

i hope ticket won't sell out at all... LSM should realize by now that no one wants to see SHITDAE on the concert... so obvious!!!
    yah... LSM..u should thx to those bitches for people are not buying ur concert ticket.. Razz
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Thu 24 Jul 2008, 10:37 pm

ahahaha for me i'll pray for the concert to be happen
    come on!! who knows we're going to see the BLACK OCEAN again??? XDXDXD
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Fri 25 Jul 2008, 12:30 am

althought i LOVE DongBangShinKi, Super Junior, The Grace, ZhangYiLin, and SHINee ahaha a the SM crew excluding SNSD.... i dont want them to sell all the tickets. but hey i would go to see SNSD and try to play pop the soshi ballons with my friend Nancy (she hates SNSD too) it'll be fun and i will scream until i cant screamanymore for the other performers. Also, WHY THE HELL doesnt LSM just cancel the concert because they knew what happened at the Dream Concert, come on is he THAT stupid. You know something... when SNSD joined SM i just started to hate SM. i mean The Grace doesnt do like perfs alot and then he was going to add another girl group?!
    BTW. I like the quality pictues of he cassiopean seating and balloons.
    snsdsuckss
    snsdsuckss
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by snsdsuckss Fri 25 Jul 2008, 1:12 am

I have a feeling that the concert is gonna be BS like the Dream Concert.
    LSM is gonna get so effin mad if it happens!

Ever since they created SNSD, everything turned into a disaster!
    E.L.F's and Cass are obviously gonna boycott SNSD.
    :)
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Fri 25 Jul 2008, 1:28 am

^Agreed. All I know is that I have a big feeling the concert isnt gonna end without some STAND news.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 25 Jul 2008, 2:43 am

i hope the tickets doesn't sell at all so that snshit will feel guilty being there... SMTOWNLIVE '08  Possible Embarassment? 91396
    Cutie
    Cutie
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 156
    Warning :

Post by Cutie Fri 25 Jul 2008, 2:52 am

^Theyre too dumb to feel guilty. They'll do something like, "Oh! its because so-and-so"

Theyre way to stupid to think its because of them. They have serious Princess Sydrome
    LenaLuvsWG
    Banned
    Banned

Warning :

Post by LenaLuvsWG Fri 25 Jul 2008, 5:56 am

snsdsuckss wrote:I have a feeling that the concert is gonna be BS like the Dream Concert.
    LSM is gonna get so effin mad if it happens!

Ever since they created SNSD, everything turned into a disaster!
    E.L.F's and Cass are obviously gonna boycott SNSD.
    :)

LSM can't get mad if they simply sit silent through SNSD's perf, this concert unlike the DC isn't free which means these people are PAYING to be there so they can cheer or NOT cheer for anyone they like or they can get their damn money back. LSM seems to think he's living in N.Korea where he can fucking control people.

Same goes for DSP ent. too locking the doors at Hyori's concerts that time....lmfao..they're even more crazy! >.<;
    yuniel
    yuniel
    STAND Staff
    STAND Staff

Female Number of posts : 313
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by yuniel Fri 25 Jul 2008, 7:05 am

hmm, i hope tickets would sell out though, but the stadium would be anything but pink. is csjh like pastel/light pink? sickening, what similar colours. okay, just anyone but fans of those nine idiots
    boomboomnya
    boomboomnya
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 196
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by boomboomnya Fri 25 Jul 2008, 7:10 am

as much as i <3 DBSK and SuJu
    i rather go see Seo Taiji ^^

hopefully father SM
    is getting the hint
    that something (actually someone's)
    are screwing up his franchise Razz
    jaeSMILES
    jaeSMILES
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 275
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by jaeSMILES Fri 25 Jul 2008, 7:33 am

Power of Nine my butt. Its obvious that if the fans were to go to this concert that something will happen. First the Dream Concert and now an actual SMTOWN concert. Some sort of drama is bound to happen.

I was reading up on ShenYuePop (http://shenyuepop.com/2008/07/23/seo-taiji-and-dbsk-head-to-head/) that another concert, ETPFest, will be happening on the same day, and around the same area!

ETPFest is going to be held in Jamsil Baseball Stadium, while
    SMTOWN is going to be held in Jamsil Olympic Stadium.

I wouldve though that the ELVES and Cassies would have jumped at the chance to see SJ and DBSK live (and a fanmeet)
    But i wonder what put them off...*coughsSNSHITDcoughs*

DISBAND THEM! THE EMBARASSMENT OF SMTOWN!
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Post by AngelWings Fri 25 Jul 2008, 7:40 am

i bet if father SM announced that that girlgroup wont be in the concert, the tickets will be sold out in a whim ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm