The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
super weaniee jr.
MyLove_DBSK
emacs
KC
Hazy
walkywalky
rawrxpanda
DongBangAngel
sweet.station
xdinoxrawr
alwaiis_u
makakpop
stand
pinkrebel18
BbBoo
SuJuNiNi
olivia
pancakeseveryday
lavender
sandy32000
SujuAngeL
izzybellboo
Deliberately
Telruunya
queenbee
AngelWings
yoomi
smittens
bof
yudit
taiyou_no_namida
stand<3
hiyostand
puppy_ox
SUJUDB
soshi4never
Labakittie
elfandwonderful
Bento_box
lirujoong
Zoy
sXiAHn
super_jessy
jaejae19
JJeanw
bigbangislove
50 posters

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back!

izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-30

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back!

Post by izzybellboo Tue 23 Jun 2009, 7:26 am

Bento_box wrote:

As much as I am enraged at something so insulting being seen as something blase by SME, I do feel this is a twisted attempt at some major publicity.

That makes it even more disgraceful. For shame.
    What more can LSM do to convince me that SNSD are an utter failure and waste of space?

I can expect that Sones will be up in arms screaming about how this is "unfair" and accusing people of being overly sensitive.

But the people of Korea have every right to feel sensitive about this. It IS a sensitive issue. Say what they may about progression into a new democratic age away from war and feuds between nations, but you can't deny that this stuff has happened in history.

SNSD should stop wasting LSM's resources and just disband already. I'm sick of them.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-03

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back!

Post by queenbee Tue 23 Jun 2009, 8:16 am

^
    The thing is, its only international Sones who are going up in arms.. every Korean citizen knows the implication of WW II and its effect on their country... like DUH?! Why do they think there's a North and South Korea anyway?

So for these stupid internationals to say, SNSD has no idea what the effect of WW II is or what the Nazi symbolisms are.. its utter BULLSHIT! I mean like geez.. if you Sones are really fans of your so-called "idols" at least know the reason why their country is called "South" Korea and not just "Korea"...

Stupidity + Sones = bullshit
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Tue 23 Jun 2009, 8:33 am

That's what SM gets from copying.. Cool
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Tue 23 Jun 2009, 10:27 am

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 359y736

Horrible clothes Razz

Last edited by Telruunya on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sXiAHn
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 350
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Post by sXiAHn Tue 23 Jun 2009, 11:06 am

buhahaha sm should really change their name too.
    i knew this was coming with all the netizens power kehehehe

with snsd pushing back their releases lately, costing troubles etc and costing so much losses sm should really just take them off the market xD

hmm . . . then again . . . if all this is so obvious to start with . . . could it be . . . aish sm have no pride what so ever trying to get attention!
    sandy32000

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-21

Post by sandy32000 Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:20 pm

bragging Controversy=Attention=DEBATES=CURIOSITY=DOWNLOADS OF THEIR NEW SONG

Simple tactics but it works bom
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:37 pm

sandy32000 wrote:bragging Controversy=Attention=DEBATES=CURIOSITY=DOWNLOADS OF THEIR NEW SONG

Simple tactics but it works bom
    Or...Controversy = attention = curiosity = debates = pissed of netizens = more anti-fans = STAND wins!
    rendeer
    I don't think most Koreans would want to download songs made by a girl group who advertised Nazi and imperialist Japanese symbolism, do you?
    puppy_ox
    puppy_ox
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 14
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by puppy_ox Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:38 pm

wow,excelent
    Girl's Generation =Nazi Generation
    maybe they can help you improve your WW knowledge so much ^^
    lavender

Number of posts : 5
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by lavender Tue 23 Jun 2009, 2:08 pm

somehow i always had the feeling the release would be delayed somehow..

honestly from the first time i saw it i already thought it looked tacky.. the cover just screamed "i'm bad nazi woman, punish me ajusshi"
    pancakeseveryday
    pancakeseveryday
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 108
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by pancakeseveryday Tue 23 Jun 2009, 2:12 pm

sandy32000 wrote:
    Controversy = attention = curiosity = debates = pissed of netizens = more anti-fans = STAND wins!
    haha nice math :D.

im guessing some people that work for snsd are antis :).
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Tue 23 Jun 2009, 3:33 pm

seriously, it's either they don't have the guts to say that they don't accept the concept, or are too ignorant or idiotic to know about the WWII stuff....gosh they're idiots if you ask me. Not to mention Sicka and Tardy (really, in American Schools, we learn about WWII, yes of course we do.) there's no excuse for them to not know the Nazi sign.

Yes, push it back LSM, say it's a misconception/misinterpretation. No one is going to believe that and believe it or not, your reputation is going down the drain (I think this "publicity stunt" of yours did the most damage)
    olivia
    olivia
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 73
    Warning :
    UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-19

Post by olivia Tue 23 Jun 2009, 4:08 pm

why push it back? don't bring it out at all
    SuJuNiNi
    SuJuNiNi
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 405
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by SuJuNiNi Tue 23 Jun 2009, 4:21 pm

They're so so stupid!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Now not only Korea but Japan hates them! LOL
    super_jessy
    super_jessy
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 731
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Post by super_jessy Tue 23 Jun 2009, 4:48 pm

with all this controversy i won't be surprised if SM just set this all up to cause attention and sir around SNSD because we know he is bias towards them.
    plus the whole outfit thing is just a disgrace. they should have known better than to offend a nations. who do they think they are? did they think they could get away with it without people noticing because they are meant to be so innocent?

ah!!
    i knew SNSD weren't going to be promoting in those marine outfits and would have changed it for a cheaper option. typical tight ____ SME.
    BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by BbBoo Tue 23 Jun 2009, 4:56 pm

i really don't care who's to blame. it's just stupid. i mean come on!!!
    i guess it shows how "special" those girls are to the company if their pr ppl are slacking and missing even the most basic stuff.
    pinkrebel18
    pinkrebel18
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 563
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-05

Post by pinkrebel18 Tue 23 Jun 2009, 7:15 pm

WWII is a sensitive issue for Koreans & to almost every country affected & hurt by it.. cause that generation suffered a lot many innocent lives had taken away by that reckless & none sense war.. & SM is just causing controversy, so that his favorite plastic group would be a famous talk of a town just because they're making a comeback.. now, I don't have any more respect to SM & shiitdae. & they're not worth any respect at all..
    stand
    stand
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 749
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-29

Post by stand Tue 23 Jun 2009, 7:55 pm

LMAO!
    they must of been like " oh wtf.." AHAHA
    this is so funny. i love it.
    makakpop
    makakpop
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 13
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-25

Post by makakpop Tue 23 Jun 2009, 10:15 pm

they're totally creating a bad image. but usually all their albums ALWAYS have a 'controversy' connected to them.
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 169
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Post by alwaiis_u Wed 24 Jun 2009, 1:19 am

let's see

Korea
    China
    US

and now Japan hates them
    very smart move SM
    xdinoxrawr
    xdinoxrawr
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 362
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-23

Post by xdinoxrawr Wed 24 Jun 2009, 1:31 am

good job sluts you make the chinese elders hate you too! ;D
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Wed 24 Jun 2009, 1:57 am

the War Crime Generation is the lol part for me.

I'm mostly mad at the "Sone" part from the plane. I agree S♥NE are really stupid enough to find an excuse to defend this girls. cause thats not going to cover everything.
    wow SM is really defensive for them for postponding the release date. I think SM is trying his best. or is it that SNSD is trying to bankrupt SM Razz
    DongBangAngel
    DongBangAngel
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 185
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by DongBangAngel Wed 24 Jun 2009, 2:35 am

ROFL! I can't help but seriously LOL at this. Clueless and stupid shoshits defending them? When they obviously know this is wrong. PATHETIC
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:26 am

New album cover :

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 26582732

GIF img:

UPDATED: SNSD puts their Nation to shame. Album release pushed back! - Page 2 64qntv

They should remove those missiles.

Last edited by Telruunya on Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    rawrxpanda
    rawrxpanda
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 321
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by rawrxpanda Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:29 am

haha , YES!!! i love people sometimes :DDDDD
    woo this is just superb
    i say BRING ON THE HATE
    walkywalky
    walkywalky
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 112
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by walkywalky Wed 24 Jun 2009, 9:37 am

i totally agree
    but aren't they supposed to be marines?
    why add a f-ing plane
    not that i don't like totally ripping them apart for this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:23 pm