The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
otakugal
KangNaMi
SuperJunior
wo_ai_ni
EW its SNSD Dx
Bye ladies_wonderful
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
~MiXiHae~DBSK
SAVE-KPOP
xiaheternally
Telruunya
challie
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
soshit
Ethanol
SuJu-Lurve
taiyou_no_namida
Mizuki
JaeRi
uknow_wifey
POWitszROSIE
27 posters

Are SNSD professionals?

POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :
    Are SNSD professionals? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Are SNSD professionals? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Are SNSD professionals? Empty Are SNSD professionals?

Post by POWitszROSIE Mon 13 Apr 2009, 11:32 pm

TIP: let the page load for a minute or two so the whole page would load not just one or two video's !

definitions of the day; [for you guys to understand what specific definition i wanted to describe these words]
    Professionalism (noun): the standing, practice, or methods of a professional, as distinguished from an amateur.
    &AND&
    Professional (noun): a person who is expert at his or her work
    Talent (noun): a capacity for achievement or success
    Amateur (noun): a person inexperienced or unskilled in a particular activity
    Unskilled (adj.): of or pertaining to workers who lack technical training or skill
    Inexperienced (adj.): not experienced; lacking knowledge, skill, or wisdom gained from experience
    Unprofessional (adj.): Not conforming to the standards of a profession
    My question to you guys is:
    Are So Nyeo Shi Dae professionals ?
    Let me help you get the CORRECT answer.
    In the sections I am going to discuss, some of them will be compared to other artists and some are just going to be me "ranting" you could say about the members.

Let's see here. OH ! I am going to start it off with their Debut Stage
    So Nyeo Shi Dae; {Into The New World}

Wonder Girls; {Irony}

KARA; {Break It}

Comments:
    [ITNW] Is a pretty good song, they danced powerfully BUT why don't i hear them BREATHING ? I mean i admit their dances are powerful but don't you think you would hear song breathing while they sing ? Or were they lipsyncing ? you decide because for Wonder Girls and KARA they sang live for sure.

Hmm. Okay so you guys must have heard the phrase "The show MUST Go On." Right? Well let's just say sometimes the performers pay attention to the littlest thing that ruins the whole stage.
    So Nyeo Shi Dae; {Hyoyeon 0:18}

Wonder Girls; {Sunye 1:02}

Super Junior; {Kangin 1:17}

Comments:
    Aigoo, Hyoyeon. You call yourself a professional dancer? Just leave it alone like what Sunye did and the "Survivor" performance went well. OR You could have just hold onto it and fix it later like what Kangin did.

----- from now on in my post imma post link because it takes too long for the videos to appear on this thread on my computer [probably because it's aging XD but please do click on the links for the examples i provided-----

Sigh . . . Well where were we? In my opinion i think that SNSD is just a face group. Like they are still alive in KPOP world because of their looks. i mean looks aren't everything. Don't get me wrong, but SNSD does have singing talent BUT not all of them. And some didn't even improve one bit since their break.
    So Nyeo Shi Dae; {Gee}
    Memory; {Paradise}
    Not Korean but this lady HAS talent but is OBVIOUSLY looked down because she is ugly. But watch it and see how everyone changes their minds after listening to her. Like me i have to admit.
    Susan Boyle; {I Dreamed A Dream}
    Comments:
    So now can you see how talent is turned away by looks ? I am sad that she isn't popular. She has a nice ass voice. But SNSD on the other hand has squeaky voices but are popular because of their appearances [their cutesy and "sexy" appearance.]

One of the big topics of the day is their concept. I mean their concept is "CUTE" but why do they ALWAYS try to be "SEXY" ?!
    So Nyeo Shi Dae;
    {Yuri}
    {Hyoyeon}
    {HyoYuA} 0:55
    Comments:
    Ahh i was about to put Wonder Girls video's in this section since S<3NE's are always saying "why can't SNSD be sexy? Look at Wonder Girls. and they are younger than SNSD. blah blah blah." Okay well i didn't because i KNOW that sexy is SUPPOSED to be Wonder Girls concept. And SNSD CAN'T be or act sexy because they said it themselves that they feel awkward when people call them sexy.

Here we go ! i was off track for the last two sections but i am going to talk about Tiffany and Taeyeon's mistake on air : P and this is dedicated to the word: Unprofessional
    Tiffany; {Super Junior Is Not One}

Comment: Tiffany, how can you say that your sunbae's group isn't one ? SNSD Roommates is a sub unit too isn't it? And besides SNSD isn't one. You guys always do solo work. Super Junior does group work like, Super Junior T, K.R.Y., H, and M has three or more people in the group.
    Taeyeon; {racist remark?}
    Comment:
    Some people say we are overreacting. But NO we are not. How is "For a BLACK person she is pretty" That means she is saying black people aren't pretty. If she would have said "Alicia Keys is a pretty black woman" then that's not AS bad but she didn't. To me although i am asian i think that was rude. especially saying it live on the radio.
    Taeyeon; {attacked by anti fans}
    Kangin; {attacked by anti fans}
    Kangin; {Kangin falling}
    Comments:
    Okay. The big difference between the video's is that Taeyeon said "retard" on live radio and she got bashed on. Well don't cha think you would get bashed on if you said that on the radio ? Especially since Koreans are pretty strict with "bad" words. And for Kangin, anti's bashed on him for "messing" up a performance. The second link of Kangin is the performance. I mean COME ON ! People have to mess up on time or another. At least he truly apologized from his heart. And people expect him to be perfectly fine after falling down? pshhh whatever.

My teacher said how you dress is how well you take your job seriously. Bad clothes mean you don't take your job seriously, good clothes mean you love your job. Well. how should we describe Tiffany, since wearing short ass skirts and shorts is a part of her "job" basically but it looks unprofessional especially if you are in a place with elders and your sunbae's huh?
    Even the news reporter noticed how she dressed and made an article out of it. Watch it for yourself.

Comments:
    Absolutely disgusting. Sh!t . . . Why would you even dress like that in the first place if you're just a singer. I mean even HYORI doesn't dress like that on shows. Just for performances since she is made to have a sexy concept.

LaLaLa ~ Some of them can't sing. Some didn't even improve over their 9 month hiatus i mean vacation.[All the video's are MR meaning Music Removed that's why the sound sounds weird]
    So Nyeo Shi Dae; {Gee}
    Wonder Girls; {Nobody}
    After School; {AH}
    Hyori; {U- Go Girl}
    Big Bang; {Sunset Glow}
    Comments:
    the video's explain it all !

Well i am done giving you guys a lesson. So what's the answer ?
    If you say "NO" then you get a golder star (:
    Anything else that they did unprofessionally or they just are ? Just Tell Me, Tell Me, T-T-T-T-Tell Me. But it has to be like BIG news not just little ones like oh their outfits are ugly or something.
    Please move somewhere else if it doesn't belong here. or delete if this post is stupid or something (x i just wanted to see if people agreed with me YO' (:
    [Sorry if i got off task a little bit XD i was super bored during my Spring Break]

everyone who said no here you go;
    Are SNSD professionals? Goldstar : D put it in your signature if you want. L O L xD
    Code:
    [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m66/PoW_Yo/goldstar.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by POWitszROSIE on Sat 18 Apr 2009, 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
    uknow_wifey
    uknow_wifey
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 199
    Location : looking for the perfect wedding dress with yunnie oppa ♥
    Warning :
    Are SNSD professionals? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Are SNSD professionals? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Are SNSD professionals? Empty Re: Are SNSD professionals?

Post by uknow_wifey Tue 14 Apr 2009, 12:23 am

Rosie (sorry if i sound creepy using your name but i didn't know how to write out your full username....LOL), I totally agree with you. There are PLENTY of stars who are lackluster and don't necessarily deserve the fame they get...we don't even know to get past the American entertainment industry to see this. But what put me off of SNSD was their blatant unprofessional attitudes and their pathetic stage presence. Sure, people can say Wonder Girls can't sing all they want but no one can say with a straight face that they don't have stage presence or something that makes them stand out. As a person who has been in drama productions, I can appreciate good showmanship and SNSD just doesn't have it. At all.

Another reason that SNSD are the most unprofessional entertainers in K-Pop is the constant excuses. "It was part of the script" "she's sick" blah blah blah. Especially when it comes to our residential rat Mr. Tae. "Buttons," anyone?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M__dNK_xCVs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M__dNK_xCVs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Now why is it that she doesn't put forth any effort while doing the perfornance until after she got a little applause from a gracious crowd? Because she's a poor performer. But S<3nes are really quick with the "oh but she's sick" excuse and the "awww look at our taegoon she's leik too kute to be sexxi!1!!one!" spiel. Taeyeon, quite frankly, wasn't born to be a singer. You can tell when you see someone who was (like Whitney Houston, for example, could you see her as a secretary? I think not.) Sure, her fans can wail until their faces are blue about how talented she is but that doesn't mean that this is what she was meant to do. Not with that horrible stage presence. I could go on forever about this subject but I'll have mercy on you guys, LOL.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Tue 14 Apr 2009, 1:35 pm

yes i agree with you...even KARA who is not that popular as snsd is more professional....
    Hara's Necklace falls during their performances and around 0:15 through 0:17....instead of trying to fix it after she sings unlike someone else...she's just throws it off..that's why she had her hand on her chest
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WZ9G36ur_AY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WZ9G36ur_AY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

As for the Tiffany twisted her ankle thing...Kara's Park Gyuri also twisted her ankle as well ...instead of just standing there looking pretty and singing like Tardfany....she performed like the rest of the members but ended up stumbling throughout the performance... and near the end when they start to turn around...You can see her stumbling there and also at the very end of the performance (And also she was sick that day [Mr. Tae with your "Oh I'm sick])
    <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/shz_khYnMIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/shz_khYnMIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    "oh Tiffany sprained her ankle...she can't dance"
    "Tiffany has a reason to not dance. Her ankle was hurting."

[Oh please i see other artists that can still dance with sprained ankles. They may not be good but This proves that your girls are weak. Think before you start comparing your "girls" with WG or KARA.]

Last edited by JaeRi on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Are SNSD professionals? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Are SNSD professionals? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 15 Apr 2009, 8:39 am

SNSD's debut - Dancing, good. [But honestly, I never liked the choreography.] Singing, lipping of course. [We all know how they soudn live.] Outfits, plain out cheap.
    Comparing all that to WG and KARA's debut is NOTHING.

HyoYeon VS SunYe VS KangIn ; Mic falling off on stage - HyoYeon. How unrealistic, yo. Does she not know she has an AUDIENCE/FANS to entertain? Tsk tsk. Her looks and singing does the mistake no justice. Her dancing cannot help either because she doesn't even dance dance in the song. SunYe. I like, I like. She waited for the song and dance to END before she did anything. Instead of worrying about your own self, worry about the people you are there to entertain. KangIn. Yes, he grabbed it, but he didn't stop to stare and fix it while the others were performing. He just went on with it.

HAVING A PRETTY FACE OR WHATEVER - True, looks can help gain fans, BUT talking in reality, looks are only a plus. Talent is what really catches the world.
    Take this British lady, Susan Boyle, for example.
    http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4853639/12942069

Looking at her, most record companies say she needs a makeover. Looking at her, you all know she isn't as attractive. She even admits to have never been kissed and lives alone with her cat. But listen as she starts to sing! THE AUDIENCE STOPS LAUGHING AND APPLAUDS. THE JUDGES' JAWS DROP AND EVEN SIMON SHUTS UP IN SURPRISE. Yes, like I said, looks are only a plus in the entertainment world. But when talent can be beautiful like Susan Boyle's... it's just as good as those who have looks and talent... and even better than those who have looks and no talent *cough* SNSD.
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    Are SNSD professionals? Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10Are SNSD professionals? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Thu 16 Apr 2009, 4:23 pm

One big NO.

I get a star yes? ^^

Argh...when will they leave so KPOP will be wonderful again?

It's bad enough that it's not taken seriously by the rest of the world.
    SuJu-Lurve
    SuJu-Lurve
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 48
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by SuJu-Lurve Thu 16 Apr 2009, 5:57 pm

I agree with what you've said.
    What made me hate them is how unprofessional and rude they are.
    They respect no one not even themselves.
    To me I don't think their talented. It's like a bunch of grade school kids getting together and playing "girl group" poorly.
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Fri 17 Apr 2009, 3:38 am

I agree with what you said. That Susan Boyle's video was really breathtaking. SNSHITD should go and watch that and realize that looks is NOT everything. Talent makes you succeed in life. I can't stop listening to the Susan Boyle's video >.<
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Fri 17 Apr 2009, 9:47 pm

snsd is not a professional group...
    susan boyle's vid gave me goosebump....such a beautiful voice...
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Sat 18 Apr 2009, 12:16 am

NO, they are NOT professionals!!!!

Tiffany can't dance with a sprained ankle??!!!

Seriously, our Drill Team major at my school had broken her toe earlier in the week and then she injured her ankle (i think it was her ankle) during her performances (mind you they were Jazz dances [intense dancing on the feet] ). She had about 10 or 11 dances in the show. And she's dancing injured!!!! -her condition is WORSE than Tardy's. So the time before her solo, she started worrying about her feet [because she usually improvises for her solos, she doesn't prepare a song-that's talent right there!] and then she had a seizure, so she had to omit her solo and an officer dance. but later, she went back on to dance for the last 2 dances after around 3/4 performances by other people.....(she also has to dance tomorrow in her last show-same number of performances)

Now you tell me who is more professional???
    Definately NOT SNSD.....seriously....they should just disband. It's annoying how unprofessional they are.
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Sat 18 Apr 2009, 6:18 pm

I completely agree with everyone. When was the last time that anybody has recorded snsd showing professionalism? I think never! lol and I'd like to comment on the video when the four leaders of the 4 top girl groups at that time were performing "Buttons". TaeMan, are you really a leader? You look so unprofessional and so much like an amateur when you're dancing next to the other leaders. **Do I get a star since I used two words from the vocab? XD ** Snsd's dumb acts are just their way to get attention seeing as that's the only way they can get it. They act like they work as hard and as efficient as their sunbaes. Ridiculous. But I guess flashing to their fans is the only way they'll stay in the limelight. I mean the insanes do have to feed them afterall.... Razz
    challie
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 10
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by challie Sun 19 Apr 2009, 9:30 am

hahahha. i never believed and i never thought that they are professionals!
    gogogo sunye unnie! thats what we call PROFESSIONALISm!
    shame on hyohyeon!
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Sun 19 Apr 2009, 10:24 am

btw most of it is old news. but they are NOT professionals!
    I'll keep it short..

Spoiler:

Last edited by Telruunya on Sun 19 Apr 2009, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    xiaheternally
    xiaheternally
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by xiaheternally Wed 22 Apr 2009, 9:14 pm

good article and nice points!
    NOOOOOOOOOO! they aren't professional!
    i get a star yay!

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2009, 7:12 pm

Seriously, SNSD is pretty low on the professional scale. Maybe like, 2 are? (One is my angel, the other my dork!)

And when they make big mistakes, they start crying and being all wimpy!
    Just take it like a man, since you are men after all!

Kara obviously knows how to be professional. They can laugh things off, even when you end up whacking someone in the face due to your mistake! xD

Here's one link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4K_e4t2zI

And the other one I can't find!!!! But you get the gist of it.
    SAVE-KPOP
    SAVE-KPOP
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by SAVE-KPOP Mon 04 May 2009, 5:34 am

Yeah, they need to learn to grow up and not wait for others to help them clean up their mess when they do something wrong -.-
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    Are SNSD professionals? Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10Are SNSD professionals? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Mon 04 May 2009, 5:50 am

They are soooo NOT professionals!
    They are CHILDISH!
    Just got into the silly things,they quickly want 2 cover up..just leave it & continue dancing & singing!duh!
    i bet they afraid their faces might be extra ugly on TV..well,they are always..NO doubt about it..
    And I was so dumbfounded on how Nicole's Kara was sooo pro on telling her mike doesn't work..
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 11:14 am

you taught me many things.
    thanks I say nooo.. they'll never be professional
    they can't even save theirselves from being trouble maker...
    how about on their performances..
    AngelaLoveSuperJunior
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 344
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post by AngelaLoveSuperJunior Thu 14 May 2009, 9:02 pm

Kara, Wonder Girls & Super Junior Are Professional...unlike "SOME GROUP" *cough*
    Bye ladies_wonderful
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Post by Bye ladies_wonderful Mon 29 Jun 2009, 12:25 pm

Ewwwwww!! hate them!! i hate SNSD.

I really hate TAETIF . I don't like.
    EW its SNSD Dx
    EW its SNSD Dx
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 206
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post by EW its SNSD Dx Sat 04 Jul 2009, 2:32 am

wow, how unprofessional o____o
    she was like one count late because she was fixing whatever that was.
    that could have been totally, easily prevented -.-
    wo_ai_ni
    wo_ai_ni
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Post by wo_ai_ni Mon 24 Aug 2009, 2:48 am

Lol, they are totally unprofessional. The only thing they are professional at is lipsynching seeing as they do it so much. I know Simon Cowell would Mad ... Seriously though, they're only there because their (plastic) faces look pretty. Suju, DBSK, Kara, and so many others, even rookies, are more professional than them.
    SuperJunior
    SuperJunior
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 285
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-24

Post by SuperJunior Mon 24 Aug 2009, 3:32 am

Wow, their debuts were AMAZING
    well, Kara and WG of course
    KangNaMi
    KangNaMi
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 529
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by KangNaMi Mon 05 Oct 2009, 12:23 am

They are not professionals at all!!
    I get a star, right?
    I admit, they do look great but I am not even sure if their beauty is natural..
    KARA may not be as popular as SNSD..
    But KARA is more professional than SNSD..
    Thanks to the video I feel more confident to say that KARA wins!! Surprise
    otakugal
    otakugal
    The Shy One

Female Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-31

Post by otakugal Fri 27 Nov 2009, 11:42 pm

No, SNSD are professionals!

Professional leechers
    Professional voice-crackers
    Professional dance-destroyers
    Professional copycats

(the list will probably go on, but you get the picture)

So you see, they really do have talent!
    queenbqty
    queenbqty
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1195
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Post by queenbqty Sat 28 Nov 2009, 1:00 am

otakugal wrote:No, SNSD are professionals!

Professional leechers
    Professional voice-crackers
    Professional dance-destroyers
    Professional copycats

(the list will probably go on, but you get the picture)

So you see, they really do have talent!

I guess I'm not going to get a star either, because I agree with all of the above, but will add that sh*tdae is professional at SUCKING! You can take that in any context of the word "sucking" that you want. I think its part being just awful performers and part being personal services to the ajusshis that run sm ent. Why else would they be overpromoted and overhyped before talented groups like DBSK, SUJU, THE GRACE, etc. They are behind closed doors pros.

As to looks over talent, I believe they are lacking in the looks area as well. 1 or 2 of nine being kinda pretty does not qualify sh*tdae to skate on looks. Rather than looks I think its sex, the old virgin/whore pedo bait thing while being half naked, has a lot more to do with their popularity, especially among males, than their looks. I really don't understand how any rational female could be a fan of sh*tdae. They are a disgrace to not just young Korean women, but to all women.

Hookers and exotic dancers are called professionals, too, but at least they have the decency to not be jumping all over some stage and screeching like a bunch of dying dogs and calling themselves a singing group.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm