The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Mexicooh
SheepyXD
fei
SuperJunior
Moonliightxx
ZZZDevil
Alex_Peterson
olivia
alwaiis_u
Sachie
homfgshedidn't
Realteaser
justincase
mawyni
wonder.n
super_jessy
jjooannyyy
Shardz
JadeOnyx9397
black_ocean
AngelaLoveSuperJunior
sweet.station
mimi007
Labakittie
SAVE-KPOP
challie
MyLove_DBSK
jaejae19
soshi4never
ai_sumairu
SuJuNiNi
daesungvip
paboshitdae
khunsunglover
JunsuLove
JaeRi
izzybellboo
iAsian210
Mizuki
Oh_Mona
chocohippo
queenbee
soshihater
desertthem
yushin013only
QQLoveQQ
Zoy
POWitszROSIE
HarryBerry
Telruunya
misstoonice
10mona
YooSulover
ihatesl*ts
fseventh
bigbangislove
PearlBurgundy
gwynethkhoo
62 posters

Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho

gwynethkhoo
    gwynethkhoo
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 172
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Empty Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho

Post by gwynethkhoo Sat 21 Mar 2009, 9:40 am

Top groups in Korea Leaders (GG isnt to me but .. =w=)

Sunye.

'' She might not be the most talented or create much headlines. But she’s the leader for the fact that the Wonder Girls were created by JYP for her. She is just contented to stay in the background and let the other members shine. When things get rough, she will step up and handle everything. That’s Sun Ye.''

''She’s a person who gives two big thumbs to the fans,
    Whenever she makes an acceptance speech she has never, not even once, forgotten to thank WonderFul''

''“When we were just getting beginning to promote ‘Tell Me,’ we got into a car accident. I quickly got out of the car to check and see if all the other members were okay, and when I found out that they were all safe…I said ‘Thank You’ more than a 1000 times” - Sun Ye’s Interview''

''“The reason why I have to push myself so hard is because right now, my dad’s health isn’t that great. Another reason is because I have to repay my grandma back for all the unwavering support that she has given me all these years. That’s why I must succeed…when I think of my family…”''

Not like someone who thinks this is a lonely job.
    GTFO then.
    Sunye's face is pretty but her heart is even prettier. Im a Sohee fan but Sunye is always respected by me.

Yunho.

For fans, A man with great endurance
    2006, before his concert, his wrist was injured, but he removed the cast for the sake of the performance, during the performance he was bleeding, but he kept on singing. After the performance his hand was completely
    swollen.

Concert in Malaysia, knowning his fans have waited forever for him, he gave a perfect performance that fooled everyone, no one could tell that he was trying all his might to hold the pain that was caused by dislocation of his ankles. That performance caused him to be away for one month so he can rest.

For his members
    Yunho is a person who loves and treasures his own group. He said besides his family/loved ones, his four members are ones he wants to protect the most. When DBSK was rumored to change a member (Jae), Yunho declared "I will not allow any member to leave."

if there is only one bottle of water, Yunho would let the members drink first. Every time when the manager bought lunch he would always let others choose first and he would be the last to choose.

Forgives and forgets enemies
    Glue incident, October, around 10pm. Something horrible happened, emergency room, different hospitals, cleaning and pumping out his stomach. The suspect has turned herself in. Yunho said “ she’s about my age, I have a sister, so I hope she will receive forgiveness. As for me. No worries. I’m fine. I’m sorry I’ve made you guys worry”

Humble and modest, great ettiquette.
    At an award ceremony, all the members were crying their eyes out, Yunho stayed strong, he held his tear in, he smiled, he kept thanking everyone, but backstage, he shed more tears than the rest of the members combined. in 2008, when he received the award he had to hold off his emotion, biting on his fingers.

After the MBC dance battle special, he was sick, but he held himself together for the show, backstage, he bowed to every single performer and crew members, the fans captured the total number of times he bowed. 18 times.

In July last year when his leg was injured and while at filming site, fans witnessed Yunho dragged his painful foot and bowed up and down to each of the staff, not missing a single one. This past November when he participated in the concert (somewhere) and about to leave, Yunho kept bowing to the staffs thanking them.

Korea is a country that emphasizes respect and manners and in particular for Yunho this is shown very clearly. Being polite to others is something that was imprinted into his very being. His manners and respect don't discriminate. It is for everyone. This is one thing that makes others respect him when they meet him.

word of advice from yunho for taeyuk.
    He said: "Being an artist yourself means you have to bring the audience entertainment and laughter. For that reason whether being tired, whether being in pain I must show my audience a very happy face."

Taeyeon

... i could not find anything on her.
    other than sones going

'OMG SHE'S SUCH A GOOD LEADER'

she is one who doesn't bow to her elders/staffs etc.
    she is one that only cares for herself and not her member's situation.
    she is one that cant even hold the group together
    she is one that cannot do proper winning speeches on music bank therefore tardy or yuri has to do them.
    she is one that breaks down the first when receiving news (awards etcetra)
    she is one that isn't strong enough to stand for her members and for herself.
    she is one that is racist and doesnt take into consideration other people's feelings.

and leaders are one that will determine the group's growth. Sad
    PearlBurgundy
    PearlBurgundy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 271
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Empty Re: Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho

Post by PearlBurgundy Sat 21 Mar 2009, 10:04 am

WORD.

Gaaaah.
    You took the words outta my mouth~
    Agreed agreed and agreed.
    Couldn't she TRY to be strong for her members?
    Jawsicka almost always makes the speeches too.
    (We all agree she can be a female dog, but when it comes to leadership, I think she's better at it. Call it the iron jaw effect if you will..)
    How about being respectful and well mannered Mr Tae?
    How hard could it be?
    You run around with your "cute" and "innocent" image, but that doesn't mean you're off the hook when it comes to mannerisms. In fact, I think most kids have more manners than you, and that they are more educated than you.
    You make me sick Mr Tae.
    You and the rest of the 8 epic failures.

Mad
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by bigbangislove Sat 21 Mar 2009, 10:08 am

I think most of the times producers (or whoever decides who the group's leader is), don't actually take into consideration leadership skills. They just pick the oldest member (right?) and say "You're the leader!". Even though the oldest might not be the most mature or the best leader. Like Yunho's the oldest of DBSK, right? And Sunye (before Hyuna got replaced by Yoobin) was the oldest. Yunho and Sunye are actually perfect leaders, however. Taeyeon on the other hand is not. I actually think Jessica would make a good leader. She's always strong when they're receiving awards and Taeyeon's crying like a baby.

Taeyeon is one that is selfish.
    Taeyeon is one that is rude.
    Taeyeon is one that is the most immature at times.
    Taeyeon is one that cracks under pressure.
    Taeyeon is one that doesn't care about her public appearance.
    Taeyeon is one that doesn't apologize properly on behalf of her failing group.
    Taeyeon is one that is unfit to be leader.
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Sat 21 Mar 2009, 11:47 am

Nope, Yunho is not the oldest. He is 2nd oldest, after Jaejoong. I think it was explained somewhere that because of Jaejoong had difficulty to talk in focus and his accent sometimes can come out when he is excited. So SM offered Yunho who can talk better than Jaejoong. And I remembered he immediately said "yes" and discuss that with members.

I don't know much about other leaders, but I know exactly about Yunho. He is the perfect leader in my eyes. So does Lee Teuk. Yunho perhaps more serious than Lee Teuk while Lee Teuk seemed more playful. Trust me, these leaders are the one who didn't cry on stage but cried loudest behind the stage. Because of what? Because they know how to behave as true leader in front of many people and their members. But when no one see them, they cried loudest because they are the one who most proud with what their group had achieved.

Unlike Mr Tae. She is the one who cried loudest when everyone see her. She is the one who complained most on air. She is the one who show weakness with saying "I'm sick" most of the time. She is the one who never stood out for her members.

For me, she never act as leader.

Jessica even better than her, I must say. She covered Tae's part when "Tae once again in weak state" on one of worst Gee performances that being shared here.
    ihatesl*ts
    ihatesl*ts
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-14

Post by ihatesl*ts Sat 21 Mar 2009, 11:55 am

^^ I thought Jaejoong is the oldest??And in WG, Ye Eun is older than Sunye by a few months but nonetheless, they are leaders that are praise-worthy and deserved more recognition than others. On the otherhand, Taeyeon can suck her lollipop and cry under the armpits of LSM cos she is "lonely" as she claimed to be so why continue to be a leader when she can't even manage herself?
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Sat 21 Mar 2009, 2:01 pm

of course. taeyeon is nothing close to yunho and sunye
    as a leader! taeyeon should open her eyes and take a
    look at the real leaders. : ]]. she's a horrible leader if she
    thinks the music industry is lonely she should just GTFO
    cause we don't need lame people like her on stage!!! all
    she can do is just whine and whine and complain and
    make rude comments. psssh!! just for once, STFU cause
    no one likes to hear what she has to say!! she just causes
    trouble. of course i know one thing she's good at, she's
    good at sucking!!! hahaha. she sucks at everything!! lol.
    for all i know is that, all she does is suck on her damn
    lollipop, look for trouble, cry for help and get sick all the
    time!! fawk!! she annoys me man!
    10mona
    10mona
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by 10mona Sat 21 Mar 2009, 2:11 pm

I love how the only reason tae was chosen leader was because she's the eldest.
    DBSK, Wonder Girls, Super Junior, Kara, SS501 and so on, their leaders because they have a sense of responsibilities. They know what they have to do in order to lead the group.

Jaejoong, although he's the eldest, I read somewhere that he said Yunho was more of a leader type. He also fends for his group. A true leader. [[It's what made me love him. His love for his group.]] Sunye, is just incredible. She's this strong woman who keeps the group together. She's close to her group and Wonder Girls respects her. She has the true talent of an idol. Super Junior, Leeteuk, though he's childish in front of the camera, Heechul said that he's very caring, especially towards his members and towards E.L.F., in his blog.

Although I’m one of the hyungs of the group, I will take care of myself first
    Although Gaeteukie and I are of the same age, but he takes care of the other members first
    Credit: Super Duper Love

Kara's very own, Gyuri, I respect her because she's so god damn strong She respects her seniors [Hyori&&SS501&&Wonder Girls] and she keeps her group in order. She can read the atmosphere. And ss501, like Leeteuk, very childish, but he does take care of his group members.

Tae can only bring them down. What can she do for her group? Make a bad reputation for them? What's good of a leader if you can't maintain a good image for your group? She needs to get her act together or get the hell out. She's not young anymore. She needs to learn that she's old enough that she's in charge of a large band that needs true leadership.

Last edited by 10mona on Sat 21 Mar 2009, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Sat 21 Mar 2009, 2:25 pm

Sunye's been a great leader,whenever they receive an award.. she always let the others talk and she's very responsible,she treasure their fans sooo much. I've seen a whole lot of Wonder Girls' videos and i must say that these girls are very nice,genuinely. I can never see any "fake- ness" in them,probably the reason why a lot of people like them and are even titled as "Korea's Little Sisters".

As for Yunho.. i don't know much about dbsk but i did saw their Family Outing guesting and that's when i came to like them. They were really down to earth,that i feel like they were not big stars.

As for Mr.Tae,she's not worthy to be the leader. I couldn't see that "leader aura" in her. I think all she cares about is herself. I think she's a self-centered,conceited,vain person.
    Telruunya
    Telruunya
    Super Mod
    Super Mod

Female Number of posts : 1323
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Telruunya Sat 21 Mar 2009, 4:50 pm

Woaahh.. the part of Yunho, I actually shed a tear,
    So much hardships for DBSK, but Yunho stayed always strong for his members, no, not only members but his friends.. his family.
    I have SOOO MUCH respect for Yunho, for everyone from DBSK,
    that goes for other artists aswell, like SuperJunior & WG and so on.
    But for me.. Yunho, stay strong hun' Fighting ! <33 Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho 176544

and then.. Mr Tae. OMG what to say about her..
    SELFISH RUDE and always COMPLAINING AND WHINING, Aish* Stfu,
    a leader? yah maby from a barbiehouse, full of plastic barbies T-T
    a leader for other 8 arrogant Show offs, damn,

I really can't say more, for everyone here.. it's obvious.

Twisted Evil
    HarryBerry
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by HarryBerry Sat 21 Mar 2009, 4:55 pm

I like it Razz but u missed the details of SunYe's Story

She didn't just go out of the car and check.

She actually SAVED the members. Sunmi was sitting in the middle and thats where the danger was, SunYe PULLED sunmi towards her and out of the car. I actually think ( if i remember right ) SunYe was the one who suffered most damage and had to get a nose surgery since her real one just totally messed up.

The girls were allowed another week to stay in bed but they decided to go out and perform for their fans and only had ONE week to rest.

<3 SunYe

LOL if SM chose Rat face to be the leader since she's the oldest, she must be what? 60? she's CONSTANTLY " sick " according to Shushi Rollers.. o wait.. sushi is yummy X.X my bad, SOSHIT.. and again, poo has better manners than snsd Razz It must suck for a rat to be compared with tae yuck
    POWitszROSIE
    POWitszROSIE
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 683
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-16

Post by POWitszROSIE Sat 21 Mar 2009, 5:11 pm

i love you for making this article <3
    She is just contented to stay in the background and let the other members shine. When things get rough, she will step up and handle everything
    my favorite part. She does let the others shine with her instead of taking all the spotlight to herself. As you can see because they usually go on shows together.
    you should have put Teukiee in here when they had a scary accident cause when the car crash he kept on saying magnaes Kyuhyun's name. )':
    all the leaders are great but SNSD practically doesn't have a leader.
    i mean i would rather see Jessica as a leader. She may look like she has an attitude but she is better with her members.
    Zoy
    Zoy
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1923
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Zoy Sat 21 Mar 2009, 7:06 pm

sones are gonna say 'gyuri cried when they won #1 place, why aren't you calling her a bad leader?'

you know what, sones?

gyuri cried because KARA worked their asses off; their prizes were never bought.

taeyeon is a disgusting excuse for a human being. she shouldn't even be in this industry let alone be leader of a large girl group.
    QQLoveQQ
    QQLoveQQ
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 255
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by QQLoveQQ Sat 21 Mar 2009, 8:23 pm

no doubt that Taeyeon is only the leader cuz shes the oldest
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Sat 21 Mar 2009, 9:55 pm

no doubt that Taeyeon is only the leader cuz shes the oldest

i agree!! aside from that there's nothing special....she's just acting special...

it's my 100th post!! Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho 176544
    desertthem
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 105
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-22

Post by desertthem Sat 21 Mar 2009, 10:08 pm

@Harry Berry
    Most of your post is right except for the nose part... her leg was injured, not her nose... You can see a scar on her leg when she wears shorts.... the nose thing happened during a variety show... she got hurt in one of the activities and was rushed to the emergency room for a CT... but nothing major happened, as she only bruised her nose.... Sunye is a 100% natural!

on to loser taeyuck..can we even call her a leader? i think Yuri and Sooyoung fit that title better...
    Mr. Tae will never get my support... she does not even have a leader aura, what a failure.

the one that ran away
    the one that can't keep her plastics in order
    the one that thinks it's funny to disrespect her sunbae live on a radio show
    the one that can't take responsibility for her plastics actions
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Sat 21 Mar 2009, 10:39 pm

you know i can tell someone has a great leadership quality just by their aura.
    seriously.
    the first time i knew DBSK and WG,i directly guessed that yunho and sunye are their leaders...
    because tehy give you such a..different aura from other members..
    not like the other members not special, but then these particular people give you this kind of feeling that she/he has authority that you can't deny.

and my guess was right.
    as in taeyeon...
    well, i thought SNSD's leader was YOONA! O___O
    cos you know, she had been in SUJU's MVs, has a role in drama, often speak out about her group, etc...
    and she has that leader aura, to be honest~

so imagine my surpirse when the taesu rumor appeared.and it turned out that taeyeon is SNSD's leader o_____o

thanx for the article, dear...
    i really appreciate it..
    and SONE, if you think taeyeon is a GREAT LEADER.... can you prove it?
    HarryBerry
    Anti

Male Number of posts : 97
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Post by HarryBerry Sun 22 Mar 2009, 8:28 am

@ desertthem

ahh.. I see, the guys who posted that story must've elaborated some ( alot ) of things Razz

Anyways, I know she grabbed SunMi and put herself in more danger so im proud of my Sunye.
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 22 Mar 2009, 11:31 am

__acidandr0id wrote:sones are gonna say 'gyuri cried when they won #1 place, why aren't you calling her a bad leader?'

you know what, sones?

gyuri cried because KARA worked their asses off; their prizes were never bought.

Yup Gyuri cried.. but still managed to make her thank you speech... what about Mr. Tae? All she did was cry and stand at the back while Jessica made the speech for her...

Thanks for the article dear.. yes, Taeyeon is a disgrace when it comes to the title of "leader"... she has no sense of responsibility, no backbone, no manners, and most of all, no leadership quality whatsoever...

Insanes' only counter when it comes to her "leadership" skills is the title of leader... aside from that, nothing... and I agree with most of you here.. Jessica has a better shot of being leader in this group of misfits... Taeyuck must have made more sexual favors in LSM's bed to have attained that title, I guess....
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Sun 22 Mar 2009, 12:38 pm

^But bee...
    TAEYUCK'S A MAN!

Shocked
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Sun 22 Mar 2009, 12:49 pm

^
    And who said LSM is straight?
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 22 Mar 2009, 1:15 pm

Really, she can't even be compared to such people. I feel like I'm wronging them comparing them to such scum.
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Taeyeon VS Sunye VS Yunho Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Mon 23 Mar 2009, 1:09 pm

I know this may sound stupid, but I literally cried reading your article. :3 Kyaaaah. The image of a group is always the reflection of the person that leads the group.

A conductor is responsible for an orchestra. He or she must know every hand movement, every motion, every sound. He or she has the burden of being that one person whom all others are looking at for guidance. Without the conductor, how else will the band keep playing? How else will the band be together in harmony?
    iAsian210
    iAsian210
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 84
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by iAsian210 Mon 23 Mar 2009, 7:31 pm

WOW.
    My mouth fropped open when I read Yunho's leadership.
    As for Mr. Tae:
    Grow Up.
    She's nothing but a weak racist loser.
    WHEN WILL SHITDAE DISBAND?
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Mon 23 Mar 2009, 7:38 pm

Taeyuck being even considered to hold the title of 'leader' for her shitty group is a joke within a joke.

She cannot even handle her members, let alone herself, and she does indeed have to account for quite a bundle of some of the hatred spanning out to SNSD for her oh so 'leaderly' comments on the radio.
    What role model indeed.... She makes me sick to the stomach.

Sunye and Yunho on the other hand, that's real inspiration right there. Those are the real honest leaders.
    JaeRi
    JaeRi
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-09

Post by JaeRi Mon 23 Mar 2009, 8:06 pm

Gyuri is a MUCH better leader than "him" Tae Yuck . When she is sick, she never shows it because she doesn't want the other members and the fans to worry about her.(This is one of her habits.) Just like Sun Ye. Let the members shine and stays behind them to support them when they need help. She's called Mother by almost everyone in the company because she always is the first one to give a helping hand to those who needs help. She protects the youngest one from seeing bad things....Go watch Super Junior Idol show when Kara was on....She cried when they won because Kara finally got what they deserves instead of having their company buy it for them....She IS a very strong leader.....she still performs for their fans even when she had her ankle twisted...The members wished for her to express herself more...they don't want her to keep all the pain that Kara has to herself...
    To Me She is MY Idol.....I Respect her A LOT......

Now about "him" Tae Yuck.....where can you find the sources of what she has been doing? Did she do anything good for the group...protect them like a real leader should.....lol i can't find any....All She knows how to do is get sick and have LSM make her take a day off.....what a weak leader she is..No DOUBT.......
    THE ONLY LEADER IN KPOP WHO BECAME ONE JUST BECAUSE OF AGE....tsk....tsk....tsk

Last edited by JaeRi on Tue 18 Aug 2009, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:42 pm