The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
SuJu43ver
sweet.station
Telruunya
dun.dun.dun
smittens
bigbangislove
leeyejin
anthena
SnsdSux
smileybee
black_ocean
<3superjunior^^
mikkoon_anti_SNSD
Wonderfool
yushin013only
garfield_tru89
YooSulover
ai_sumairu
dbsjcsforever
AngelWings
yunho_lady
Love_WonderGirls
McFryburg aka Learner
SparklingDiamond
izzybellboo
blackbunny
Mizuki
rxxbinc
~wOonDerLoOve~
fseventh
soshihater
shitdaesucks
LUPIN
paboshitdae
Angela
klSTAND21
SUJUDB
41 posters

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Empty Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

Post by SUJUDB Tue 20 Jan 2009, 6:50 pm

As we all know, the leader of the idol group, SNSD, from SM Entertainment is the oldest Kim Taeyeon. Fans call her the "kid leader" and have stated, repeatedly, that Kim Taeyeon is a great leader. But is this how a leader should act? :

When the members are crying, a leader should control their tears and stay strong for the members. The members should be able to depend on him/her and look up to the leader. However Kim Taeyeon had failed to do just that. In these videos, she became weak and has shrunk away from her leadership position, crying behind her members when she was supposed to be that one that holds them up. Both times in these videos, the other members spoke on her behalf while crying.
    Yes, I am aware of the fact that she is indeed, a girl and would be emotional too, but do you see other leaders do this? Min Sunye of Wonder Girls handled her speeches fairly well while trying to hold back tears, LeeTeuk of Super Junior was still able to make his speech despite the tears that were threatening to spill out, Jung Yunho of DBSK was able to hold back his tears for his members, and Onew of Shinee was able to make his speech while crying. These are some examples of true leaders, there are many leaders out there that are like the ones mentioned above.
    True leaders stay strong for their members and don't show their weak side to the fans/members/outsiders. They show the strong front of themselves so the members can depend on them and so the fans can feel assured that the group will be able to pull through any kind of situations because they have a strong leader.
    As a leader Kim Taeyeon should be the one making speeches, assuring the members that they can depend on her and assuring the fans that she is a leader that is strong enough to handle situations when things get tough. So why is she hiding behind her members crying, and even needing the comfort of her members? It's really questionable as to whether or not she should be the leader of SNSD or a leader at all.

Another situation that occured recently was the slip of tongue that LEADER Kim Taeyeon of SNSD had made on National Radio. Refer to this article:
    Kim Taeyeon's Racist remark

As a leader she is supposed to keep the members in check and make sure they do not do anything wrong. But how is she supposed to do that when she, herself doesn't even have the ability to keep herself in check?

Also leaders are supposed to stay strong no matter what, so why does she complain about being sick? Yes, we hear about the leaders of other idol groups that are sick, but they were from fans, not directly from the leaders themselves. Leaders should not say things like this to make the fans worry and they should not complain about things like this.

So is Kim Taeyeon the leader just because she is the oldest one in the group?
    Is she qualified to be the leader even though she has demonstrated time and time again that she is unable to remain strong and lead her group?
    Is she qualified to be the leader when she can't even keep herself in check?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal comment:
    Sorry if this is in the wrong section and if it sucked....>.> I'm new to article writing. Feel free to edit it and change up a few things :D If it is in the wrong section, please move it.

So, when i was giving SNSD another try, I find the LEADER Kim Taeyeon making such immature, disrespectful, and childish remarks. I was truly held back by this and also her performance on Inkigayo after winning is something that should make SM Entertainment and the members of her group rethink the decision about her being a leader.
    What kind of leader just cries in the background while the other members held up a strong front and made the speeches (in this case Jessica seems more like the leader now.....at least she's not weak..[maybe because she got thick skinned after she got plastic surgery?])
    What kind of leader makes rude remarks just because they are "sick" and what kind of leader COMPLAINS about being sick while the other members just accept it? (Not sure if the other members complained or not but as far as i have heard, Sunny didn't really complain? and Yuri didn't complain?, dunno if that's true or not but yeah.)

so my answer:

MR. TAE BACK DOWN FROM YOUR LEADERSHIP POSITION BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE A LEADER. ALL YOU DO IS WHINE AND COMPLAIN, THAT IS POOR LEADERSHIP. I'd have to say, Jessica seems like the better leader (minus her b**chy attitude and her plasticness)
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

Post by klSTAND21 Tue 20 Jan 2009, 9:04 pm

I agree with you! She doesn't show the the characteristics of a true leader. There have been times where Yunho has mentioned being in the hospital, and being sick but he has not once said anything about complaining. And to be honest, I don't think he is the type of person to complain about being sick. I was even talking to this one girl at school who likes SNSD *of course I didn't say I hated them hahaha wouldn't want to have a brawl with delusionfuls at school, not worth it* and she even admitted that she first thought that either Yoona or Tiffany was the leader because they apparently had the "leader aura" and they were always in the middle in pictures and such. But to me, Taeman doesn't look like a leader or acts like one at all.
    Angela
    Angela

Female Number of posts : 1058
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Empty Re: Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing?

Post by Angela Tue 20 Jan 2009, 9:07 pm

This is posted in the right section.

Last edited by Angel on Tue 20 Jan 2009, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    paboshitdae
    paboshitdae
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1357
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by paboshitdae Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:58 pm

omgosh I AGREE WITH YOU~!
    she not a kid leader.
    more like ermemer i dont want to say it..
    LUPIN
    LUPIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 1027
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by LUPIN Wed 21 Jan 2009, 2:57 am

Well said~

I don't really know each of the Plastics personalities (what an ironic statement!) but I for one know that Mr. Tae is not fit to be a leader....of anything.

If I had to pick among them though, I would give the position to their magnae. Why? Well she hasn't made a huge booboo in regards to her image and attitude. She's actually one of those who can actually hold a note while singing live and she kinda seems fit for the job.

But then she just blends in the background....nyahahahaha

Oh well, There's always disbandment!!
    shitdaesucks
    shitdaesucks
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 316
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by shitdaesucks Wed 21 Jan 2009, 3:28 am

That is so true. Taeyuk fails at being the leader. Eh there's no need to change the leader, just disband!! Razz
    soshihater
    soshihater
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 795
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by soshihater Wed 21 Jan 2009, 4:18 am

LOL BEE!!
    I love your siggy!! XDXD
    that lizard forgot to mention their fellas from shitD and ends up crying because she thought they were angry at her XDXD

Back to the topic~
    yup, that rat faced ajumma is no leader at all!
    i remembered the article i read somewhere about Yunho, when DBSK won something and 4 of them cried on stage, Yunho stood tall, calmly said his speech and tried to give supports to all members.

but when they entered the backstage, Yunho cried even louder than the other four members combined together!
    see? that's what i called leader.
    a leader is someone who should stand for his / her member.
    a leader is someone who should be strong when all his / her members lost the spirits and hopes
    a leader is someone who should TELL HIS / HER MEMBERS WHEN THEY MAKE MISTAKES! (and not doing the mistakes over and over again like mr.TAI)
    a leader should not rant and tell the whole world how moody she / he is and how her words are affected by his / her sickness (yeah, it's YOU MR.TAI!)

and mr.TAI is just stand there, crying even when they RECEIVE AN AWARD or being a WINNER of something?
    WTH?
    well i think mr.TAI shouldn't be SHITD's leader from the beginning because we all know she ran away in her training days~
    fseventh
    fseventh
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 136
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-04

Post by fseventh Wed 21 Jan 2009, 5:19 am

She is perhaps the most invisible leader in this world. I don't really spend on getting know her which I think is totally useless but I don't think she is the typical leader who worked silently in the back. Even people will not know that she is the leader of SNSD if there is no "ough"Taesu*rumour since the headline of that rumour was like promoting her as "Leader of SNSD" ~lol. I still believe that rumour just for introducing her as the leader. Before that... she is invisible as the leader.

Leader should be the one who cared most about the team. This care is something that we can see from leader's eyes. Whenever the members spoke, leader would pay attention carefully. But I didn't see that from Taeyeon. For me, leader also the one who complained least among group. But we all know how she behaved, right? Like a diva that never exist.

And I don't think she is happy singing in that group. Her eyes tell me everything. If she didn't happy there, how can she plays the role as leader?
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    ~wOonDerLoOve~
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 142
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by ~wOonDerLoOve~ Wed 21 Jan 2009, 6:27 am

She wants to go freaking solo..
    what a b*tch..
    she doesn't deserve the title of the leader..
    i think Jessica should be the leader..
    coz her bossy attitude would just be perfect..
    even so, she wants all of the attention that she can get
    while the other leaders let the other members take all the attention
    for they are still recognized as a TRUE and GOOD leader,
    leading their group into success and trying to improve the group from criticisms that they have taken.

She's such a sucky leader.. gaah.
    rxxbinc

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-14

Post by rxxbinc Wed 21 Jan 2009, 7:53 am

ugh. she pisses me off. she is the worst example of a leader ever.
    even maknaes of other idol groups show more leadership qualities than her. for example: seungri from big bang. who did not b*tch and moan and complain about his injured ankle from 2 yrs ago and even performed at a concert (their G.R.E.A.T concert) to the point of passing out. and he didn't even pass out onstage in front of thousands of fans. no, he fainted just beyond the stage out of sight. and he still beats himself up over it. whereas, mr. tae sneezes and then blames all her wrong doings on a cold. she acts like no one else gets sick! that girl, man, thing needs to wake up and smell the green tea and realize that the world doesn't [insert cuss word here] revolve around her. >_>

and this is one of my favorite quotes from big bang leader g-dragon which he said during the making of their first concert when he was asked if he was tired: "i'm the leader aren't i? if i get tired, everyone will."
    i just think it's a prime example of a true leader.

ah..sorry for the long rant -_-
    Mizuki
    Mizuki
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1185
    Warning :
    Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10Kim Taeyeon, is she really a leader or one that just holds the title and does nothing? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-17

Post by Mizuki Wed 21 Jan 2009, 12:49 pm

TaeYeon, oh TaeYeon... being the leader, you have the role of knowing what to say, when to say it, and being mindful to the ones listening. You lack that from head to toe, my dear. Being emotional is a human trait that we all have, but darling... a leader guides and comforts the group with confidence and strength. A leader sacrifices for the group, even his or her own strength and tears.

No wonder you and your SNSD girls are getting nowhere. You do not exemplify a person to hold the leadersshi title.
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Wed 21 Jan 2009, 2:55 pm

the latter..they aren't even singers..and the group is disfunctional..someone should fix them all up or might as well throw them away..
    izzybellboo
    izzybellboo
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 733
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by izzybellboo Wed 21 Jan 2009, 5:32 pm

I never even realized she was the leader after painfully sitting through some of their live performances.
    Taeyeon is like a weak little mouse (or RAT... more like it haha), and though her deluesional fans may defend her because of her "beautiful OST songs", I have to say that, even those solos fail to raise her up a bar.
    Why?

Because whenever she performs in a group, she seems to just FADE away. Like during that PCD collaboration, she barely scratched the surface of my attention except for soshis who probably covered theri eyes and ears when she WASN'T "singing".

Even with her own group, she's forgettable to me.

The leader should STAND OUT, and have a sense of mature dominance, but not overshadow the other members.
    She does NONE of each.
    And of course, there's those stupid and childish comments of hers... As a leader, she should be representing her GROUP, but since this is what comes out of her thoughts, then what more can we define SNSD as????

WORST LEADER IN KPOP HISTORY!!!!
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Wed 21 Jan 2009, 8:48 pm

she has no leadership skills.
    there are times that she's getting
    shadowed by her own members.

she cant even speak politely,
    yet alone say something inspiring
    like other group leaders.
    she jus stand there and act cute.
    she even looks bored when she performs.
    McFryburg aka Learner
    Banned
    Banned

Number of posts : 161
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-08

Post by McFryburg aka Learner Wed 21 Jan 2009, 9:36 pm

Taeyeon is pathetic leader, I can't even figure out WHY lsm would make her the leader, I mean damn even seohyun would be a better leader, being so young she seems more mature than ALL the girls in that group, which is so sad really.

SunYe needs to give taeyeon some leader tips lol
    Love_WonderGirls
    Love_WonderGirls
    Anti

Number of posts : 55
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Post by Love_WonderGirls Wed 21 Jan 2009, 11:02 pm

I was waiting for someone to comment about this ridiculous behaviour of hers. I hope netizens in Korea also noticed this coz it completely pisses me off. Bascially it's everything you just mentioned and more! She cries in the back WHILE other members also carry on performing.. can she not suck it up and AT LEAST be on the same level as her members who have indeed sucked it up and performed? She shows absolutely NO signs of being a leader. Whether it's in speech, in being the strongest or the most basic, guiding and helping her members performance. That's how you know she is NOT qualified whatsoever. I don't know WHAT LSM was thinking making her the leader. I mean, at least it'd make more sense to give the leader position to a member with the longest traniee years? At least there's experience. Like Jessica? Yuri? My gosh.

She is the worst leader in KPOP history. That should have been the title! lol.
    yunho_lady
    yunho_lady
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 308
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by yunho_lady Thu 22 Jan 2009, 4:37 am

oh yeah! Tae Yeon is really a crybaby... how did she even get the leader position when she's so immature........

crying all the time sucks!

Sun Ye rocks!
    Yunho oppa rocks!

all leaders rock except TAE YEON!! biyatch!
    AngelWings
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 174
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by AngelWings Thu 22 Jan 2009, 6:18 am

i never would have known she's the leader if not for that awefull rumor ( which i guess did the job cos now everyone knows she lead the group of plastic ). she doesnt have the leadership quality.

- a leader knows how to handle his group, blends with the group but still can shine and will protect the group at all cause.

from what i remember she got none of those. she cant handle snsd ( points to tiffany of last year ), whenever she's performing wit snsd you cant feel her pressence, and lastly, her recent outburst only gain antis for her group.

so yeah good leader? i think not. im guessing SM only appointed her as leader cos she's the oldest.
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Fri 23 Jan 2009, 9:08 pm

taeyeon failed as a singer, dancer and a leader ==" the leader should be sooyoung since she's the only one i see not crying in the second video or jesicka since she's the one making speeches all the time =="
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sat 24 Jan 2009, 7:00 am

Gosh... It's no wonder I thought Yoona was the leader at first... She always seem to be in the front lines and mostly featured in a lot of their sunbaenims MV. That's why I was a bit surprised that it was Mr. T here who was the leader all along... Never expected it to be him... Maybe Jessica but she's not qualified... Come to think of it... Even Mr. T doesn't have the leadership skills to even be considered as a good leader. Such a failure really... As harsh as that sounded, it's the truth. Cool

Mr. T doesn't just fail at being a leader, she also fails being an idol. Cause seriously, what kind of leader would shrink away from the spotlight and just cry without even giving out a speech. She should have at least said something... she should have stood her ground and showed everyone that she is the leader and even though there's tears in her eyes she can stand tall and proud... But that's not really her so in a way I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

The shitdaes are bad enough with their lack of manners and etiquette and their fakeness but here comes Mr. T! Such a bad influence really... And she's supposed to be the leader? She should just step down... She doesn't deserve to even be called or referred to as 'the leader'. She's pathetic and it just gets worse...
    YooSulover
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1884
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Post by YooSulover Wed 28 Jan 2009, 6:29 am

having the title doesn't always mean you have IT!!!
    taeyeon is no fit for a leader. she needs a beating from
    the REAL leaders!! she needs to grow up and take
    care of herself and her plastic girls. and she's always
    gloomy looking. wtf?? i mean, no leader should ever
    show such thing like that. freakin retard!!
    garfield_tru89
    garfield_tru89
    Super Anti

Male Number of posts : 309
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by garfield_tru89 Wed 28 Jan 2009, 8:44 am

taeyeon being the leader of snsd shd at least show example of how a group leader shd act... but instead she didnt control her tears and worst still saying something racist.. never think before she toks.. brainless gal.. or i would rather say a brainless plastic gal..
    yushin013only
    yushin013only
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 119
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Post by yushin013only Mon 02 Feb 2009, 12:00 am

i wasn't paying attention to mr.tae before until i've read Shunyeupop's article about tiffany and the black oceanincident...
    after those scandals that SNSD members did, i was like "who the hell is the leader"...
    i even made effort on searching... and found out that it was mr.tae...
    she wasn't in my list..i thought it's sooyoung (she's talkative), or tiffany or yoona...
    the members are messing up and the leader is not doing anything...
    might have atleast try to shut yoona's mouth or stop tiffany from lifting her skirt...

i even thought that among the members she's one of those "ok"...
    but when i found out that she's the leader, i started to see that she is the worst...
    i don't think she cares about the group..
    her vibe is different when she is solo and when she's with the group...
    she always complains...
    i'm from Philippines and this is the first time i heard reasons such as "i'm sick" whenever an artists messed up or showed lack of energy during stage performances...
    this group doesn't know what "commitment" means..once you commit yourself to perform in an event even if you have flu as long as you can still stand you are required to give your 100% performance...simply because that is your J-O-B (i didn't include passion, perhaps they didn't know what it means)...
    now i know why SNSD disgust me..because they are being lead by a disgusting-ignorant-selfish-plastic mr.T...

what kind of leader who would sing with no emotion...all she could show is the i-wanna-punch-the-camera look???!!!
    Wonderfool

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-07

Post by Wonderfool Mon 02 Feb 2009, 7:18 am

I JUZ HATE HER!!!!
    URGHHH!
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    mikkoon_anti_SNSD
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 76
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by mikkoon_anti_SNSD Thu 05 Feb 2009, 7:57 am

I agree with you~
    Taeyeon's just the way too childish and isn't good enough to be the leader
    Members of SNSD especially Tiffany, she's too rude, but Taeyeon didn't stop her when she was bashing the other singers, she even think it was fun and cheer for Tiff haha~ Cool
    Taeyeon's the worst leader Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:25 am