The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
smileybee
Britta1505
Oh_Mona
Spriinklezz
sakuyahikari
IhateSOSHI
ai_sumairu
SujuAngeL
candy_appl3
spinelsun
shikarama
joorina
klSTAND21
BbBoo
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
bof
<3superjunior^^
honeylemon
SUJUDB
soshit
x_imperfection_x
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
chocohippo
~MiXiHae~DBSK
antiSM
yudit
dbsjcsforever
blabblepop
leexiao
blackbunny
Metwitchy
misstoonice
PandaPanda
Ethanol
SparklingDiamond
xiahjaesu
bigbangislove
fuzzywuzzy
key
lucky730
izzybellboo
daesungvip
paboshitdae
xjjjLOVE
Gemeinai
YooSulover
taiyou_no_namida
pinkrebel18
Zoy
McFryburg aka Learner
hiyostand
brokenhearted
loraine
desertthem
stealing_life
LUPIN
shitdaesucks
AngelWings
fseventh
jaejae19
Angela
Mizuki
queenbee
67 posters

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

fuzzywuzzy
    fuzzywuzzy
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 444
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-11

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Empty Re: KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by fuzzywuzzy Wed 11 Feb 2009, 7:39 pm

Oh, I can see the torches and pitchforks already =P

SM is digging his own grave.
    bigbangislove
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1555
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-07

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Empty Re: KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by bigbangislove Wed 11 Feb 2009, 7:43 pm

LSM is gonna get pwned big time by ELFS and Cass -- him and his 9 angels.
    Oh boy, this is gonna be good.
    Razz

Seriously, do these Sones really think they can compare with ELF?
    Maybe they're forgetting that ELF has the biggest FC on their side -- Cassiopeia!
    xiahjaesu
    xiahjaesu
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 194
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by xiahjaesu Wed 11 Feb 2009, 8:18 pm

omg that's so unfair! even though kangin was also ar fault and should take responsibilities for his actions, but being the ONLY one taking the blame is too unfair! lsm is really so damned biased! isn't suju earning quite a lot for sm too? i think 1 sub-group of suju can earn more than all of shitade combined, given their popularity, but why does lsm favours shitdae so much that he's willing to make another popular group get negative remarks?! that's just so unfair! taeyeon should really leave the entertainment industry if this is the things that'll happen if she messes up in future. in fact, tae was the one who started it by mentioning the injection thingy and suddenly, while her fellow conversation partner gets all the blame while she, the convo starter, gets none. wtf?! i think she's worse than tiff based on this.
    SparklingDiamond
    SparklingDiamond
    Super Anti

Number of posts : 342
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-27

Post by SparklingDiamond Wed 11 Feb 2009, 9:19 pm

What? wow. this is not right.
    what does LSM take ELFs for?
    always covering up for his little plastic girls.
    arghh. i hate it.
    why do others have to fall in the ditch when shitdae
    do something wrong? always blaming it to others.
    Ethanol
    Ethanol
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 426
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-28

Post by Ethanol Wed 11 Feb 2009, 10:17 pm

How dare they lay all the blame on innocent Kangin. How much did you pay KBS News this time, eh LSM?? Mad
    PandaPanda
    PandaPanda
    Beginner Anti

Female Number of posts : 28
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by PandaPanda Wed 11 Feb 2009, 11:46 pm

NO! Mad
    LSM can't ruin Suju !
    They were the the group that got me intrested into Kpop T_T
    queenbee
    queenbee
    Admin
    Admin

Female Number of posts : 2166
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by queenbee Wed 11 Feb 2009, 11:53 pm

Ethanol wrote:How dare they lay all the blame on innocent Kangin. How much did you pay KBS News this time, eh LSM?? Mad

Kangin is not all that "innocent" in this.

Yes, he did say those things and yes, he was at fault.

The only thing that makes me mad about this entire thing is KBS blaming EVERYTHING on Kangin and making it look like Taeyeon is just an innocent passerby... it's grossly unfair and very unprofessional...

For a big TV company like KBS to air something like this... editing out the OTHER facts and spreading an obviously BIASED article is not responsible journalism...
    misstoonice
    misstoonice
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 455
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by misstoonice Thu 12 Feb 2009, 12:24 am

OMG! this just made my blood boil!! like really! this made so mad. why would they put all the blame to Kang in when RATFACE was responsible for all of this! wow! LSM made us HAAATTTTEE SNSD even moooore! and i must agree,FAN GIRLS are the WORSE ENEMIES! be prepared. keke!
    Metwitchy
    Metwitchy
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 107
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Post by Metwitchy Thu 12 Feb 2009, 1:28 am

Lols. Fan Girls! ATTACK ! *watches SNSD fall* =D AHAHAH
    blackbunny
    blackbunny
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 154
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-06

Post by blackbunny Thu 12 Feb 2009, 1:33 am

WTF??!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Why are they blaming Kang In for that shit's ignorance? I admit that he made a mistake too.. but! but! To be solely blamed for that shit. It's not fair! He's not the one who bitched about the nurses 'cause they can't give her a shot. He's not the one who told poeple to stop coming to that hospital. He is not the one who got hate mails/e-mails. And definitely he is NOT the one who sarcastically apologized after that! Kang In does not deserve this one! I should shot Tae for this!

Kang In~~ cry

How can SM be so low?
    Does he really have to put the blame on Kang In just to save his plastic doll's face?
    They are ruining Super Junior's image. And this was shown on KBS world.
    KBS - I hate you! You're just SM's dog! I bet they used their dirty cash on you!

INSANES and DELUSIONALS should be happy about this. Go to hell you stupid perverted fans!

E.L.F. will not take this lying down!
    E.L.F. will fight!
    leexiao
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 30
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Post by leexiao Thu 12 Feb 2009, 2:42 am

just wait guys,,,
    a storm might hit them and their fans...
    i can already smell a war is going to start...
    hehe
    blabblepop
    blabblepop
    Graphic Artists
    Graphic Artists

Number of posts : 536
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by blabblepop Thu 12 Feb 2009, 4:10 am

Imagine talking to your pissed friend.. of course, you don't wanna piss her off much more so you just agree to everything she's saying... and the next moment you know, everybody's putting the blame on you.

That's sick. SM, your company is going down. Fans are loyal you know, but they're also human. Keep f**king around with them, and you'll see where it gets you. As much as I love DBSK, there are many other boybands out there afterall.
    dbsjcsforever
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 216
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Post by dbsjcsforever Thu 12 Feb 2009, 4:39 am

WHAT THE ._. how can they push the blame to KangIn when mr tae was clearly the one who started this mess? ELF will surely protect KangIn, and mr tae will just gain more antis.
    yudit
    yudit
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Post by yudit Thu 12 Feb 2009, 5:46 am

lulz. sm wants more antis for snsd. i wonder what kangin is going to think once he sees this. see kangin? she's a great friend, isn't she? -____-
    antiSM
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 108
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-07

Post by antiSM Thu 12 Feb 2009, 6:23 am

wow!!
    sm really have the guts rite?
    i think no one will believe it.
    its just to obvious
    i'm sure snsd will gain more antis!
    ughh..
    n i thought they will change.~sigh~
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    ~MiXiHae~DBSK
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1681
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 104 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by ~MiXiHae~DBSK Thu 12 Feb 2009, 8:19 am

HUH??
    WTF??!!
    WHY DOES KANGIN HAVE TO TAKE THE WHOLE BLAME??
    IT IS TAEYUCK'S FAULT SO SHE HAVE TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILTY OF IT!
    LSM U SUCK!U IMPORTANT THE GIRLS MORE THAN THE BOYS!
    STUPID!THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO COVER UP TAEYUCK'S FAULT!
    chocohippo
    chocohippo
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 443
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by chocohippo Thu 12 Feb 2009, 9:36 am

O_______O

blame everything on Kangin?! GAWD. Mad Mad

just wait SNSD...
    I heard there's another SMTown Concert in Nanjing,China.

Do i smell another Black Ocean? Surprise
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 62
    Location : in teukie's heart, in changmin's mind,in jonghyun's soul, in ji yong's arms and in junho's eyes^^~
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-30

Post by bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^ Thu 12 Feb 2009, 12:04 pm

prepared for E.L.F'S revenge!!
    grrr!!
    taiyou_no_namida
    taiyou_no_namida
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 213
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 105 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by taiyou_no_namida Thu 12 Feb 2009, 4:15 pm

chocohippo wrote:
    I heard there's another SMTown Concert in Nanjing,China.

Do i smell another Black Ocean? Surprise
    Eh? for real?! HAHA!

OH YEAH!! Payback time!! Black Ocean!!

Razz
    x_imperfection_x
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 109
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by x_imperfection_x Thu 12 Feb 2009, 5:50 pm

WTF?!?

Seriously, LSM needs to stop pushing the Shoshits' problems to other groups. Kangin didn't even begin it, it was Mr. Tae's fault. He wasn't even the one that went to get that stupid shot. How was it his faul?

All the other artists in SM should just leave to another company if they're going to treat them like this. Everytime Shoshits get in trouble the blame is always pushed onto the other artists or their fan clubs.
    soshit
    soshit
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1439
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-17

Post by soshit Thu 12 Feb 2009, 9:17 pm

i'm okay if they blame both kangin and the rat-faced ajusshi since kangin was rude too....but to blame kangin ONLY is downright low when the one who started is mr.tae.
    i wonder whether thai ELFs regret for cheering shitdae in bangkok? eating
    SUJUDB
    SUJUDB
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 386
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Post by SUJUDB Thu 12 Feb 2009, 9:47 pm

any update on ELF and Cassie reactions to this???

Kangin was wrong when he made his comments, but OVERALL it was Mr. Tae that was wrong. No worries, all the doctors and nurses already know about this DISRESPECTFUL act of Mr. Tae......but seriously......why is Mr. Tae suddenly "innocent"? If I have a chance, I would go to Korea, go to ChinChin, give all these GIFTS to Kangin, and give Mr. Tae a business card (to a famous plastic surgery place Razz )

Mad SM ent better watch out. They're already in debt...I bet one day, they'll be gone in a blink of an eye... (DBSK and SJ are big enough that other companies will be willing to sign them and along with SHINee, CSJH, and ZLY, they are talented enough to be picked up by another company)

Just you wait SM. One day you're going to be trash on the streets (company building out for lease....)

also i was thinking, we shouldn't place all the blame on LSM...he doesn't deserve THAT much credit. he's just one of the many that are stuck in Shitdae world right now. If so, we should blame the BIG PEOPLE of SM.

also there's either a mistake in the translation or the news reporter got the wrong info but when they apologized, it was on the RADIO as DJs, NOT in an interview....STUPID PEOPLE!!!!
    honeylemon
    honeylemon
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 20
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by honeylemon Fri 13 Feb 2009, 5:19 am

wowzer...that's sad and low for real
    priorities man...SM is seriously going down =.=

this sucks!
    <3superjunior^^
    <3superjunior^^
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 153
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-16

Post by <3superjunior^^ Fri 13 Feb 2009, 8:04 am

hahahaa.. LSM is want to die
    diediediediedie,, Twisted Evil
    come on ELF!
    show some reactions!
    bof
    bof
    Official Anti

Number of posts : 101
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post by bof Fri 13 Feb 2009, 2:46 pm

LSM is just screwing himself over by doing this, and his little nine Barbies. Yes, KangIn was wrong to make such comments, but to put the blame only on him when it was both him AND TaeYuck, is just unfair. Whatever, though. ELFs is not the type to just sit there and do nothing. They're going to bury LSM and the nine Barbies in the grave they've dug for themselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:17 pm