The First International Anti-SNSD Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+63
smileybee
Britta1505
Oh_Mona
Spriinklezz
sakuyahikari
IhateSOSHI
ai_sumairu
SujuAngeL
candy_appl3
spinelsun
shikarama
joorina
klSTAND21
BbBoo
cooK!3jaRsTol3r
bof
<3superjunior^^
honeylemon
SUJUDB
soshit
x_imperfection_x
bLiNg bLiNg minwayunkie^^
chocohippo
~MiXiHae~DBSK
antiSM
yudit
dbsjcsforever
blabblepop
leexiao
blackbunny
Metwitchy
misstoonice
PandaPanda
Ethanol
SparklingDiamond
xiahjaesu
bigbangislove
fuzzywuzzy
key
lucky730
izzybellboo
daesungvip
paboshitdae
xjjjLOVE
Gemeinai
YooSulover
taiyou_no_namida
pinkrebel18
Zoy
McFryburg aka Learner
hiyostand
brokenhearted
loraine
desertthem
stealing_life
LUPIN
shitdaesucks
AngelWings
fseventh
jaejae19
Angela
Mizuki
queenbee
67 posters

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

cooK!3jaRsTol3r
    cooK!3jaRsTol3r
    Beginner Anti

Number of posts : 28
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Empty Re: KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by cooK!3jaRsTol3r Fri 13 Feb 2009, 4:29 pm

Kangin was @ fault but, he didn't started all the none sense I hate NURSES rambling the brattinella soshi leader did. so, KBS why not put the blame on that s2pid dumba$$ b*tch.. oh for sho, you can't do that because SM has paid you millions of won. ELF you better teach that s2pid rat leader a lesson or two to learn. cause honestly she gets on my nerves! I'm a guy, but never I have hated girls as much as I do with this soshis..
    BbBoo
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 12
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 100 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Empty Re: KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!)

Post by BbBoo Fri 13 Feb 2009, 6:26 pm

i'm so angry right now. Mad i really am..... but i'm watching "blades of glory" while reading this...

this is so wrong. to throw your own talent when they are still making you money under the bus is just bad business sense. i am so happy that shinhwa left. i hope dbsk and suju take a lesson from those guys and move to another company that will recognize that they are actually human and not just drones to make money off of without any rest or health cares.

but i'm glad cuz lsm just messed with the wrong fanclub.

to the lest to the right
    klSTAND21
    klSTAND21
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 121
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by klSTAND21 Fri 13 Feb 2009, 9:25 pm

You know LSM has got to do something with this.
    But what I really don't understand is why try to give
    someone FROM YOUR OWN COMPANY all the blame?!
    Trying to save those 9 plastics aren't gonna do you
    any good. That's just low and stupid. Man hopefully ELF isn't
    just gonna let this one slide, because I sure wouldn't.
    joorina
    joorina
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 190
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by joorina Fri 13 Feb 2009, 11:23 pm

OMGosh. I love suju and especially Kangin oppa.
    She ....stuck-up leader. That good-for-nothing-low-life.
    Well I do see that partly is Kangin fault, but it's not the WHOLE entire blame on him. She have Part (or) most of the fault too.
    (there goes that little innocent act again!><)

I'm going to make sure ELF does something.
    shikarama
    shikarama

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Post by shikarama Sat 14 Feb 2009, 1:39 am

this makes me hate her even more
    spinelsun

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-19

Post by spinelsun Sat 14 Feb 2009, 4:06 am

That was really despicable of LSM to cover up for Taeyeon when she was the one at fault and not Kang In! What the hell is LSM thinking, trying time and time again to promote the "good side" of SNSD when they have none???!!! It's just really unfair!

Even though I'm not an ELF, I can feel the unjust done to Kang In albino . And I'm still not over about CSJH being pulled out of the SMTown concert. Seriously, SNSD need to disappear NOW!!! Twisted Evil
    candy_appl3

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by candy_appl3 Sun 15 Feb 2009, 12:19 am

couldn't even bring myself to watch the video clip.

It's just too disappointing.
    SujuAngeL
    SujuAngeL
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 304
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1 / 101 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Post by SujuAngeL Sun 15 Feb 2009, 3:56 am

my goodness!!!

i think I want to Mad her!!!!!

what was Kang.in's fault???

it was all about her!!!

why should kang.in take the consequences!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

i have nothing to say..

i just plainly...

HATE her..

she makes me HATE her even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ai_sumairu
    ai_sumairu
    Awesome Anti

Female Number of posts : 1427
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by ai_sumairu Sun 15 Feb 2009, 4:16 am

I... I'm currently speechless as of the moment... And I'm currently also fuming in anger... I'll edit this when I'm coherent or at least calmed... Because I might just fill my comment with lots of curses.

SM... Shitdaes... You two are going down.
    IhateSOSHI
    IhateSOSHI
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 519
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by IhateSOSHI Sun 15 Feb 2009, 6:10 am

that girl is digging her grave even deeper
    sakuyahikari
    sakuyahikari
    The Shy One

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Post by sakuyahikari Mon 16 Feb 2009, 1:36 am

Get ready for ELF to attack SM and SNSD people. It ain't gonna be pretty. My friend heard about this and she was just on her way to go to South Korea. She was pretty... ferocious KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 134859 KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 31983 Twisted Evil >_> I'm just waiting for the blood bath ^_^ Sure, Kang In was rude too, but blaming him for everything, that just doesn't work when you have that no talent girl beside him.
    Spriinklezz
    Spriinklezz
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 543
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Post by Spriinklezz Thu 19 Feb 2009, 1:54 am

taeyeon was the one with the big mouth, not kangin
    get your news right KBS
    they probably didnt want to talk crap about snsd members or they wont perform on music bank
    Oh_Mona
    Oh_Mona
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 235
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by Oh_Mona Sun 22 Feb 2009, 10:31 am

Pshht, I'm really dissapointed in KBS. They stood up to SM and now they're back to square one... At the palm of SMs hand.

I'm late commenting here, but as you can see with whats going on with their Entertainment Shows, there has been obvious paying off/favouritism. Like that bull survey where apparently Mr Tae is the most marriagable/datable.... REALLY? Even YooNa and Tiffany were included. That totally killed it

She was the only one interviewed for that too... Backstage on Music Bank. I mean I don't usually watch it, ever since Kim Jaedong stopped hosting it, but when I saw that episode I was like WTF? They even included them on Lee Hanas Peppermint, I seriously doubt if Loveletter was still around that Yoon Dohyun would ever let them grace his stage. I was actually starting to like Peppermint, after they came on, its gone really down in my books. Its sickening to see them advertise them so much.

Trying to make a profit during recession eh? KBS?

But really, I think what he said was stupid/insensetive but Mr Tae really takes the cake. I feel for Kangin, having that thing as your co-host is enough torture and damaging to your image but being blamed for their mistake because of a moment of weakness.

Its obvious who the more popular one is here since SM are risking KangIns rep and not Mr Taes...
    Britta1505
    Britta1505
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 86
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-25

Post by Britta1505 Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:11 pm

This is soo irritating Mad
    Its like they try to make us hate them. Sure. They should just gather more antifans who will bring them down.
    I hate you SNSD. GO DIE! drunken
    smileybee
    smileybee
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 274
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post by smileybee Thu 26 Feb 2009, 11:49 pm

i hate it so much when SNSD b*tches do something wrong, they are never at fault.... it pisses me off so much!!
    iAMViP
    iAMViP
    Sexy Anti

Female Number of posts : 751
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Post by iAMViP Fri 27 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

it was probably to make the sluts gain more fans
    but nnoop we all know the truth so they're only getting more anti's
    serenade_me_jazz2
    serenade_me_jazz2
    Anti

Female Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-30

Post by serenade_me_jazz2 Fri 01 May 2009, 9:42 pm

I really hate them!!!

after the idiot incident now kangIn has to take the blame???

for heaven's sake!!!!
    sweet.station
    sweet.station
    Super Anti

Female Number of posts : 446
    Warning :

Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by sweet.station Sat 09 May 2009, 6:49 am

if only I could see taeyeon right now Twisted Evil
    how could her fans still says thats she's adorable
    SuJu43ver
    SuJu43ver
    Official Anti

Female Number of posts : 195
    Warning :
    KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3 / 103 / 10KBS news report says Kangin is to blame (for Taeyeon's fault!) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-13

Post by SuJu43ver Sun 31 May 2009, 4:24 pm

Oh my god...

I'm still fuming. Sorry. I had to calm down for about five minutes... LSM is a slut... Taeyeon isn't really sorry... us Elves are on Kangin's side... LSM just wants to keep his pretty girls untainted...

Poor Kangin boo!!! Saranghae Kangin, we love you more than Rat Face, don't worry. We're not going to take this lightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:13 am